Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:52:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Scam alert! Betcoinrakeback.com stole players money  (Read 4077 times)
xbtcollector (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 10:20:22 PM
Last edit: May 05, 2017, 11:38:45 PM by xbtcollector

The person running this service seems to have run away with all the players' money. He closed the thread for comments shortly after started getting negative feedback (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1612688.0). No-one has received any payments for the last 2 months. He does not answer emails either. Beware!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ungod

Activity: 41

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 10:37:17 PM

I can confirm this. I have emailed him also with no response. I just recently asked Betcoin to look into it as well. I saw his rakeback account online on Betcoin today, and this account is alleged to have been seen firing 80 chip dice rolls yesterday.
cmoltisanti

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 11:26:25 PM

I am willing to start a new affiliate service possibly.  One that is not a scam.  I have a 10k+ 13 year account at 2+2 with thousands of bets/transactions and am one of the few rubys at betcoin.  That looks like it might be the best option imo.

What he did with lies etc to keep us playing while he blasted all our money off on dice and wheverever else is shameful and the guy is a complete scumbag.  Anyone know his name irl?
cmoltisanti

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 11:34:08 PM

Another good idea is to just have betcoin add 33% to each of our rb percentages and close xaios account.  Everyone wins.
Zepher
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 603

Electricity is really just organized lightning

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 11:34:51 PM

I'll leave him a negative rating, and ask him to come to this thread and explain himself.

Will be watching.

My only payment address: 1ZephertJThxkHih7XcaUHBkMSnvkTt5u
Xiaoxiao
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

The Golden Rule Rules

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 04:05:43 AM
Last edit: May 06, 2017, 04:46:12 AM by Xiaoxiao

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1612688.msg18891364#msg18891364

Hello everyone, it's time for me to come out with the truth about the recent "delayed" rakeback situation.  This is not easy to do, especially since some of you guys viewed me as a helping hand to resolve issues or expedite support tickets and be an advocate for the players.

The truth is that I have personally mismanaged players' rakeback funds because I have gambled most of it away; I have a gambling problem.  I'm sure Betcoin can attest to this by simply looking at my past gambling records on the site, and most of the cashouts I made were to a few other bitcoin gambling sites which I lost.  The reason I made up the excuse of "delayed rakeback stats" was to buy time so I can get loans or use continued incoming affiliate funds to try to make back what I needed to cover.

In the past you may have noticed there's been similar "delays," though not as prolonged as this one.  Many of which (if not all) were because of my gambling habits in which I lost the funds which I should have set aside to pay out players at the end of the week.  However, I was always able to some how come up with it either taking out loans with every credit line that I have, or somehow winning it back via gambling, which is why this program has been afloat for so long amidst my gambling issues.

I hope you all could see that this delay of player rakeback was not the result of any malicious intent.  I've always tried to help the players under this program to the best of my abilities, a lot of time intervening with support and helping expedite issues they may be having with the ever enhancing Betcoin platform, or sending early rakeback when players needed it.

Currently I am working with Betcoin and a few possible investors to figure out a way to appease all those that haven't received their due rakeback from this program in the past few months.  I have exact records of who is owed what amount.

I apologize and feel incredibly bad for all those that were eagerly awaiting their rakeback, because I've been there before myself.  In no way shape or form have I ever intended to "scam" anyone.  As you know, I started this program back in 2014, and I always did my best to do whatever I can to make sure my players' get their due rakeback.  However this time around I ran out of credit lines and my luck also ran out so I told a bigger lie to buy myself time to figure out a way to come up with player funds.
Wh0CaR3s

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 04:46:24 AM

I can confirm that Xiaoxiao did not pay me since 03/30/17.
That payment being for the week of 03/06/17 to 03/12/17.

The fact that he, once again, locked his own thread - and according to multiple players not answering his PMs - speaks volume.

[EDIT] Since Xiaoxiao came clean now it is time for Betcoin to act on the matter.
Betcoin needs to terminate XiaXiao position as an affiliate (their main one, the only one with such a deal for years) and find a permanent solution for all of his clients.

I'd advocate to lower the rake by 33% for everyone and terminate all affiliate deals (always better to lower the rake across the board than giving special privileges) but if Betcoin still wants to keep affiliates then, either:

1) Put all Xiaoxiao's clients under Betcoin itself with the same 33% deal and with the assurance to always keep the best deal out there as it was the case with Xiaoxiao

2) Allow ALL affiliates to get a 40% deal on poker (top rewards of Betcoin affiliate scheme) and to distribute as they see fit among their clients.
It will allow what should have been done in the first place: that all affiliates fight among themselves to promote the site without fucking over their clients because they had not the possibility to offer as much as the main affiliate who had a special deal with Betcoin (Xiaxiao).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And since probably a lot of regs will read this thread, please try to raise awareness and put pressure on Betcoin Management so that they finally take action against the BOTs (mostly known: Durrr aka Duremar22 and 8Microman playing from 50NL to 200NL)
It's an ongoing fight since 1 year but I feel a bit alone on that one.
I wrote some posts on Xiaoxio's thread - but now not sure if his thread will stay alive - since Betcoin, as per usual, did delete my post about the subject on their BTCtalk thread.

Here are the posts on the matter:
Post 1: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1612688.msg16861058#msg16861058
Post 2: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1612688.msg16874992#msg16874992
Post 3: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1612688.msg17189780#msg17189780
Post 4: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1612688.msg17199629#msg17199629

Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2017, 04:49:37 AM
Last edit: May 06, 2017, 05:03:04 AM by Lutpin

Hello everyone, it's time for me to come out with the truth about the recent "delayed" rakeback situation.  This is not easy to do, especially since some of you guys viewed me as a helping hand to resolve issues or expedite support tickets and be an advocate for the players.

The truth is that I have personally mismanaged players' rakeback funds because I have gambled most of it away; I have a gambling problem.  I'm sure Betcoin can attest to this by simply looking at my past gambling records on the site, and most of the cashouts I made were to a few other bitcoin gambling sites which I lost.  The reason I made up the excuse of "delayed rakeback stats" was to buy time so I can get loans or use continued incoming affiliate funds to try to make back what I needed to cover.

In the past you may have noticed there's been similar "delays," though not as prolonged as this one.  Many of which (if not all) were because of my gambling habits in which I lost the funds which I should have set aside to pay out players at the end of the week.  However, I was always able to some how come up with it either taking out loans with every credit line that I have, or somehow winning it back via gambling, which is why this program has been afloat for so long amidst my gambling issues.

I hope you all could see that this delay of player rakeback was not the result of any malicious intent.  I've always tried to help the players under this program to the best of my abilities, a lot of time intervening with support and helping expedite issues they may be having with the ever enhancing Betcoin platform, or sending early rakeback when players needed it.

Currently I am working with Betcoin and a few possible investors to figure out a way to appease all those that haven't received their due rakeback from this program in the past few months.  I have exact records of who is owed what amount.

I apologize and feel incredibly bad for all those that were eagerly awaiting their rakeback, because I've been there before myself.  In no way shape or form have I ever intended to "scam" anyone.  As you know, I started this program back in 2014, and I always did my best to do whatever I can to make sure my players' get their due rakeback.  However this time around I ran out of credit lines and my luck also ran out so I told a bigger lie to buy myself time to figure out a way to come up with player funds.
Quoted for future reference, negative rating left.
I'm very sorry to hear about your situation, and you should get help ASAP, but gambling with funds that do not belong to you is a big no-go.
If you have a problem, and you admit having one, you should solve it. Before you have done so, you further shouldn't be trusted with any kind of funds that are not your own.
Possibly not even with your own funds, as you are a risk.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
████▀██████▀█▀██████▀████
██████████████████████████
▐█████▄███████████████▄█████▌
▐███████▄▄█████████▄▄███████▌
▐██████▀█████████████▀██████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
            ██                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄                           ██
           ██  ██████                ▄██████████▄     ████████████████████▀
          ██  ████████             ▄████▀   ▀████▄    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
         ██  ████  ████           ████▀       ▀██▀    ████
        ██  ████    ████        ▄███▀                 ████

██  ████      ████       ███▀                  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██  ████        ████      ███                   ██████████████
     ██  ████          ████     ███▄                  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ████████████████████    ▀████                 ████
   ██  ██████████████████████    ▀████▄        ▄██▄   ████

██  ████                ████     ▀████▄   ▄████▀    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██  ████                  ████      ▀██████████▀     ████████████████████▄
  ██                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██
   ▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
ungod

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 05:34:42 AM

Shouldn't his rakeback thread be deleted? So no new people can sign up under him? Also, does this not warrant a ban?
cmoltisanti

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 05:42:20 AM

LOL Xaio, if betcoin does not ban you they are just as much of a joke as you are.  What a lowlife scumbag pos.
cmoltisanti

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 05:46:53 AM

You stole presumably 10s of thousands of dollars from the community and blew it all on dice.  And now will get nothing from your years of collecting accounts.  You are not only a scumbag but dumb as fuck also....
game-protect

Activity: 1344
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 06:02:41 AM
Last edit: July 14, 2017, 05:32:51 PM by game-protect

I am willing to start a new affiliate service possibly.  One that is not a scam.  I have a 10k+ 13 year account at 2+2 with thousands of bets/transactions and am one of the few rubys at betcoin.  That looks like it might be the best option imo.

What he did with lies etc to keep us playing while he blasted all our money off on dice and wheverever else is shameful and the guy is a complete scumbag.  Anyone know his name irl?
An affiliate service for the publicly proven Betcoin.ag scam is always a scam!

People were warned about the criminal Xiaoxiao and deserve their loss rightfully!
Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2017, 06:20:48 AM

Shouldn't his rakeback thread be deleted? So no new people can sign up under him? Also, does this not warrant a ban?
This forum does not moderate scams in any way. You won't be banned for being a scammer. You won't be banned for losing funds belonging to others.
(Let's not start the discussion whether or not it should, why it is that way, or how we like it here, that is how things are, so let's go along with that.)

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

JikoKanri

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 04:34:18 PM
Last edit: January 17, 2022, 01:41:17 PM by JikoKanri

Huh
ONM

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 07:02:31 PM

I feel that Betcoin should hold some responsibility in this matter since they had a relationship with this individual, enough to give him a rate that no other affiliate could match.  They funneled people to him (allowing people to switch their affiliates to him) and then watched as he gambled away our money, time after time. 
Zepher
Copper Member

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 07:16:07 PM

I feel that Betcoin should hold some responsibility in this matter since they had a relationship with this individual, enough to give him a rate that no other affiliate could match.  They funneled people to him (allowing people to switch their affiliates to him) and then watched as he gambled away our money, time after time. 

If Betcoin were aware that he was using funds from the rakeback pot, then I fully agree. Considering that Xiaoxiao was gambling on Betcoin (to my knowledge anyway, though please correct me if I am wrong here..) - then they would, and definitely should have known something was up, when funds meant for paying customers was making its' way straight back into Betcoin Wallets. If this is the case, I personally do not see how this was even allowed, or allowed to continue when it was noticed, which come on, it should have been, right? This just makes Betcoin look even worse than they did before this incident. Their reputation has been in tatters for a while, and this incident just tops it off. WP Betcoin.ag. A comment from you on this matter would be appreciated...

DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 10:35:51 PM

Just wanted to point out that myself and Twitchy were on to this guy last year and were warning people about him:

I also think it's appropriate to include Xiao's rakeback business' unanswered questions and questionable practices since there's now zero doubt that he works directly for Betcoin.  I'll begin compiling the list but wanted to get it out there now so that as little time as possible can go by with them able to let their scam flag fly without the other side of the story being presented to prospective victims valued customers.

The reason Betcoin is not refunding people is because there is basically nothing to refund.  A lot of people were getting 100%+ rakeback so the higher the rake the more they gained.   You have to consider the amount paid back in VIP RB, 100% bonuses, 100% RB prop player programs, affiliate RB, tablestarter RB etc, all of which Twitchy failed to consider in his calculations.

Ok, show me your calculations then, I've asked you for them many times.  I doubt you or Betcoin has even bothered to calculate anything.

I had already admitted that Betcoin made a mistake due to their inexperience in poker room management (to their credit they are growing exponentially wiser as time goes on).  The reason Betcoin is not refunding people is because there is basically nothing to refund.  A lot of people were getting 100%+ rakeback so the higher the rake the more they gained.

This is far from reality.  Xiaoxiao has continually made derceptive comments like this and then refused to defend them in any way.

Using alts to "defend" himself by making fun of people calling him out on his scams:

I'm 90% sure that Nicesoft is a personal friend posing as just another player or alt account that belongs to Xiaoxiao.  No smoking gun proof, but I'd be surprised if I were wrong (although I wouldn't feel bad considering the shit he's made up about me and pretended like they were fact)

Edit: I wouldn't normally make an accusation like this without evidence to prove it beyond a reasonable doubt.  But I'm making an exception here because they have each proven themselves to be total scum and It would just make perfect sense if the nicesoft account were created with the sole purpose of promoting Betcoin and more specifically Xiaoxiao as an affiliate if you look at the post history (including those posts complaining about late rake-back payments - and the swc affiliate link included in sig)

I wonder what the last lost made by 'nicesoft12' was?

Totally approve of this rb service. I'm at gold now so that's 63% and climbing! The great thing is that Xiao helps me out when support is backed up, and he's always answered my messages within 24hrs.

...oh.

It's also important to note that Xiao has been accused of slow paying people dating back to January of this year.  He deleted all of those posts and started locking his thread to bury reports of people getting scammed.  And then of course he would 'unlock' for 1 minute to bump his thread and then 'lock' it again.  While he was busy actively stealing money.  It seems like this was a predetermined, intentional activity. 

Remember, this guy was advertising for a "Social media creator/manager" as late as two weeks ago.  While he was stealing money and locking his thread so nobody could talk about it, he was trying to take some of that money (.125BTC/week) to pay someone to try to get him more sign ups.  Premeditated.  Ponzi Scheme.  Super illegal.  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1876276.msg18649533#msg18649533

Quote for the inevitable deletion:

Your duties will handling social media updates, posts, and adding and accepting friends/followers for the following avenues:

-Facebook

-Twitter

-Instagram

-Youtube

You must be reputable and competent in simple computer tasks as well as semi-knowledgeable in poker.

You must be able to write in proper grammar and be able to dedicate 1-2 hours per day/5-8 hours per week to handle these simple tasks.

Compensation will be .125 ($140) per week.

Please PM or email BetcoinRakeback@gmail.com for more details.

Accepting applications now.

So we know this guy is just pure scum.  The question now is what role did Betcoin play in this?  They clearly employed him, he had unparalleled access to support and possibly the back-end of the site.  They watched while he gambled away money that wasn't his, covered for him, and allowed him to continue scamming their customers. 

I wonder if they are still giving him the money that his "Over 600" players are generating?  I wonder how high up this scam goes? 
Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2017, 10:52:56 PM
Last edit: May 06, 2017, 11:22:14 PM by Lutpin

A comment from you on this matter would be appreciated.
I wonder if they are still giving him the money that his "Over 600" players are generating?  I wonder how high up this scam goes?  
There's a way to find out, let's ask betcoin and see if/how they are willing to comment on the situation.
-> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1616139.msg18900715#msg18900715

This is just another in a long list of them abusing customer's funds and trust.  If you get an answer, you should ask them where the rest of Jason's money is, or what the rest of the BBJ money is, or where all of the overraked money is. 
You're assuming I'm not aware of the situation around Jasons Jackpot roll or other incidents. Well, take another look.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

DarkDays
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 11:14:26 PM

I wonder if they are still giving him the money that his "Over 600" players are generating?  I wonder how high up this scam goes?  
There's a way to find out, let's ask betcoin and see if/how they are willing to comment on the situation.

Sadly, they insta-delete all of my comments.  I've been pointing out their scams and general shadiness for years now.  This is just another in a long list of them abusing customer's funds and trust.  If you get an answer, you should ask them where the rest of Jason's money is, or what the rest of the BBJ money is, or where all of the overraked money is. 
game-protect

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 11:35:22 PM

Partner in crime Xiaoxiao is of course directly from the betcoin.ag scam, as they would never pay a 30 BTC LOSS to a "foreign" affiliate!

Are you seriously mentally brain dead?  That's for casino and sports, which I am at the lowest tier, which means I don't even get greater than 1 BTC per month for that or else I'd move up in tiers.  For poker I am at 40% and giving back 33-38%.
I have an idea who is seriously mentally brain dead!  Cheesy

It is mathematically and juridically absolute correct to use the average numbers and as long as you do not put the real numbers on the table, I take that one:

1) Your referred players paid BTC75 rake in August

2) 33% fix from betcoin.ag in form of Xiaoxiao + 30% vip rakeback + 25% tablestarter = 88% in average + your countless too good to be true promotions, (do not know) maybe 12% in average = 100% rakeback in average!!!

3) From the BTC75 rake paid in August, betcoin.ag paid 100% back to players and made a 0% gross revenue

4) You received 40% commission of the BTC75 rake paid = 30 BTC

5) Your behaviour created a - 30 BTC LOSS in August for betcoin.ag

6) This clearly confirms that you are a participant of the betcoin.ag scam (and not only an affiliate), as a legitimate company would never pay 30 BTC from their pocket to a foreign affiliate!  Roll Eyes

This calculation also confirms that the betcoin.ag scam pays the too good to be true promotions, 58-133% rakeback = 95,5% average + surprise boxes + affiliate commissions + signature campaigns + software provider fees + employees + infrastructure and whatever costs from the player deposits/not paid jackpot winnings/scams and this is called PONZI SCHEME!
shapeshiftscam

Activity: 609
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 12:23:24 AM

Xiaoxiao sucks, he will be broke if he can't pay his referrals and he will lose all of his assets.
Wh0CaR3s

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 10:37:50 AM
Last edit: May 11, 2017, 02:02:28 PM by Wh0CaR3s

Betcoin just announced their decision regarding Xiaoxiao, it is quite hard to follow what the future holds for Xiaoxiao revenues (more details below) but one thing for sure, right now players/Xiaoxiao's clients are getting fucked over.

https://www.betcoin.ag/xiao-rakeback-update-thread

Update on Xiao Rakeback Promo - Since 6th May, 2017 the Xiao Rakeback account was closed due to a breached promise between XiaoRakeback aka Harryjr and his affiliates. This is not the first time an affiliate that offered additional rakeback outside of Betcoin has ended their service as almost everyone is fully aware. We will follow a similar path that was traveled before, however because we believe Xiao's affairs were not handled properly we are permanently closing the account until Xiao returns the funds to his affiliates through April 30 . Additionally, we are removing Xiao as an affiliate from the players over the next week. Lastly, we are in discussions with Xiao about how he can best make things right for his players with the funds and there will be follow ups to this posted here. We are currently in the process of calculating the outstanding amounts and will keep you updated. Thank you to everyone for your continued support, it does not go unnoticed
Imgur: https://imgur.com/a/9RAM0

When grindabit ended their program they announced it and paid until the date ended. Xiao did not pay until the date ended. The date ended was the 30th of April, 2017, Betcoin is working with Xiao to assist in recovering funds to that date, however the exact same as Grindabit the program has ended. You were paid all the way until the end of the Grindabit program, therefore it did not need to be done for Grindabit affiliates. Both programs have ended. All parties were treated the same.
https://imgur.com/a/TM7LU

the program has ended and no additional rakeback will be received outside VIP rakeback. It is the same scenario with the exception that Xiao will not earn from the players that he has referred until he has paid back the entire amount owed through the 30th, April 2017. Any earnings will be paid back to the players first until complete. At that point his players go back on the normal affiliate deal. He has performed a tremendous amount of work in bringing in the players.
https://imgur.com/a/IM9XE

[Player asking] Where does it say anywhere the program was ending on April 30th?
In the post above.
https://imgur.com/a/WhlUh

The players will not have an affiliate until Xiao repays the amount owed to his players at that point management will discuss in further detail. Players will not choose a new affiliate as the Grindabit players were not able to. Grindabit and Xiao provided services to their players outside of Betcoin that provided good value to their players, but those services have ended.

Please read it carefully, any funds collected in rakeback go back to the players until the players are paid in full and at that point Xiao is on a regular affiiate deal as any other affiliate and the same as Grindabit. Betcoin does not receive anything from this and it becomes the same affiliate relationship ever other player and affiliate shares at Betcoin.
https://imgur.com/a/rTg5L

Multiple points here:

1) Xiaoxiao affiliate RB program has apparently ended on the 30th of April without no one knowing it.
[/color]
Betcoin is promising that the funds up until 30th April will be paid by Xiaoxiao, why up until 30th April whereas Xiaoxiao announced that he did scam his clients on the 6th of May ?
https://imgur.com/a/dlt8D

2) After having paid his debt (debt owed up until 6th of May and certainly not up until 30th April), is Xiaoxiao receiving 40% of RB of his clients ?

What Betcoin is saying is contradictory and so, on multiple occasions.
"Additionally, we are removing Xiao as an affiliate from the players over the next week"
"Any earnings will be paid back to the players first until complete. At that point his players go back on the normal affiliate deal. He has performed a tremendous amount of work in bringing in the players"

1) + 2) Xiaoxiao's clients will not receive anything after the debt is paid, forbidding them to change affiliates and forcing 40% of their rake to go for life to the thief who stole their funds ?
"the program has ended and no additional rakeback will be received outside VIP rakeback"
"any funds collected in rakeback go back to the players until the players are paid in full and at that point Xiao is on a regular affiiate deal as any other affiliate and the same as Grindabit. Betcoin does not receive anything from this and it becomes the same affiliate relationship ever other player and affiliate shares at Betcoin."

Some things to remember.
a) Xiaoxiao's 33% RB was for life.
Announcement:  Due to the constant complaining regarding the high percentage I am able to offer, management has notified me that my commission has been reduced.

Beginning the week of August 8th (in 17 days), additional rakeback will be reduced to 33%.  I know this may upset some of you, but this is mandatory.  If I don't make this reduction, I will be operating at a heavy loss, which obviously isn't feasible.

Referrals will continue to be 5% of the player's net rake, which is unbelievably high considering the high volume players will put in on this program.  Many sub affiliates of mine have been consistently getting 50-300 mbtc each week just for referring high volume players dying for a deal like this.

Anyhow, the 33% will be permanent beginning August 8th, and it cannot go any lower in the future.  I will continue to bargain for the highest percentages for you guys.  Take care!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=683727.msg15681692#msg15681692
https://imgur.com/a/Z1Lvo

b) Xiaoxiao had for a long time a special deal with Betcoin that allowed him to offer way more than any other affiliates.

Starting August'16 he was still receiving 40% RB, which is the top of the Betcoin affiliate scheme.
Xiaoxiao never was "just an affiliate", he always had special ties with Betcoin (or else he would not have his special affiliate deal).

c) Betcoin itself, said publicly that Xiaoxiao was trustworthy.
As to your other ticket, the affiliate is highly trusted
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=424598.msg10672459#msg10672459
https://xlihxe73.imgur.com/all/
As to your statement regarding etiquette we have those questions often actually and it is public information regarding the affiliates who post here at bitcointalk about them being trusted and it is important for everyone to know that as they bring in considerable traffic and are rewarded for that.
https://imgur.com/a/xDCir

I suggest every Xiaoxiao's client to cash out of Betcoin, as I'm doing, considering not only we got stolen from by Xiaoxiao and now Betcoin through his special affiliate are reneging our RB deals while, apparently, let the thief got his shares of our rake for life.
This is unacceptable.

game-protect

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 06:48:50 PM

Xiaoxiao is obviously part of the betcoin.ag scam! Otherwise all other affiliates would have received the same deal.

Betcoin.ag is a sinking ship, they lost 66% traffic on Alexa Global Rank.

Since the Xiaoxiao scam, their traffic on pokerscout.com magically rised from 14 to 20 players in average. How is this possible while some regs stopped playing there? Answer: Faked numbers

If there is no rakeback deal now, players will get more rakeback on any other skin of the WPN with the weekly leaderboard prizes and lower rake/not faked rake.
ONM

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 08:01:33 PM

I suggest every Xiaoxiao's client to cash out of Betcoin, as I'm doing, considering not only we got stolen from by Xiaoxiao and now Betcoin through his special affiliate are reneging our RB deals while, apparently, let the thief got his shares of our rake for life.
This is unacceptable.

I have to agree.  Betcoin has said they they have numerous (10 by their count) affiliates that they offered elevated rake to, to pass onto the customers, and now all of them have reneged on their deals.  They are comfortable continuing to pay these affiliates who have scammed thousands of their players for tens if not hundreds of thousands of dollars.  Morally, we can't condone this and financially we can make more even on the base rakeback amount on ACR.
Xiaoxiao
Legendary

The Golden Rule Rules

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 10:04:06 PM

Betcoin just announced their decision regarding Xiaoxiao, it is quite hard to follow what the future holds for Xiaoxiao revenues (more details below) but one thing for sure, right now players/Xiaoxiao's clients are getting fucked over.

Update on Xiao Rakeback Promo - Since 6th May, 2017 the Xiao Rakeback account was closed due to a breached promise between XiaoRakeback aka Harryjr and his affiliates. This is not the first time an affiliate that offered additional rakeback outside of Betcoin has ended their service as almost everyone is fully aware. We will follow a similar path that was traveled before, however because we believe Xiao's affairs were not handled properly we are permanently closing the account until Xiao returns the funds to his affiliates through April 30 . Additionally, we are removing Xiao as an affiliate from the players over the next week. Lastly, we are in discussions with Xiao about how he can best make things right for his players with the funds and there will be follow ups to this posted here. We are currently in the process of calculating the outstanding amounts and will keep you updated. Thank you to everyone for your continued support, it does not go unnoticed
Imgur: https://imgur.com/a/9RAM0

When grindabit ended their program they announced it and paid until the date ended. Xiao did not pay until the date ended. The date ended was the 30th of April, 2017, Betcoin is working with Xiao to assist in recovering funds to that date, however the exact same as Grindabit the program has ended. You were paid all the way until the end of the Grindabit program, therefore it did not need to be done for Grindabit affiliates. Both programs have ended. All parties were treated the same.
https://imgur.com/a/TM7LU

the program has ended and no additional rakeback will be received outside VIP rakeback. It is the same scenario with the exception that Xiao will not earn from the players that he has referred until he has paid back the entire amount owed through the 30th, April 2017. Any earnings will be paid back to the players first until complete. At that point his players go back on the normal affiliate deal. He has performed a tremendous amount of work in bringing in the players.
https://imgur.com/a/IM9XE

[Player asking] Where does it say anywhere the program was ending on April 30th?
In the post above.
https://imgur.com/a/WhlUh

The players will not have an affiliate until Xiao repays the amount owed to his players at that point management will discuss in further detail. Players will not choose a new affiliate as the Grindabit players were not able to. Grindabit and Xiao provided services to their players outside of Betcoin that provided good value to their players, but those services have ended.

Please read it carefully, any funds collected in rakeback go back to the players until the players are paid in full and at that point Xiao is on a regular affiiate deal as any other affiliate and the same as Grindabit. Betcoin does not receive anything from this and it becomes the same affiliate relationship ever other player and affiliate shares at Betcoin.
https://imgur.com/a/rTg5L

Multiple points here:

1) Xiaoxiao affiliate RB program has apparently ended on the 30th of April without no one knowing it.
[/color]
Betcoin is promising that the funds up until 30th April will be paid by Xiaoxiao, why up until 30th April whereas Xiaoxiao announced that he did scam his clients on the 6th of May ?
https://imgur.com/a/dlt8D

2) After having paid his debt (debt owed up until 6th of May and certainly not up until 30th April), is Xiaoxiao receiving 40% of RB of his clients ?

What Betcoin is saying is contradictory and so, on multiple occasions.
"Additionally, we are removing Xiao as an affiliate from the players over the next week"
"Any earnings will be paid back to the players first until complete. At that point his players go back on the normal affiliate deal. He has performed a tremendous amount of work in bringing in the players"

1) + 2) Xiaoxiao's clients will not receive anything after the debt is paid, forbidding them to change affiliates and forcing 40% of their rake to go for life to the thief who stole their funds ?
"the program has ended and no additional rakeback will be received outside VIP rakeback"
"any funds collected in rakeback go back to the players until the players are paid in full and at that point Xiao is on a regular affiiate deal as any other affiliate and the same as Grindabit. Betcoin does not receive anything from this and it becomes the same affiliate relationship ever other player and affiliate shares at Betcoin."

Some things to remember.
a) Xiaoxiao's 33% RB was for life.
Announcement:  Due to the constant complaining regarding the high percentage I am able to offer, management has notified me that my commission has been reduced.

Beginning the week of August 8th (in 17 days), additional rakeback will be reduced to 33%.  I know this may upset some of you, but this is mandatory.  If I don't make this reduction, I will be operating at a heavy loss, which obviously isn't feasible.

Referrals will continue to be 5% of the player's net rake, which is unbelievably high considering the high volume players will put in on this program.  Many sub affiliates of mine have been consistently getting 50-300 mbtc each week just for referring high volume players dying for a deal like this.

Anyhow, the 33% will be permanent beginning August 8th, and it cannot go any lower in the future.  I will continue to bargain for the highest percentages for you guys.  Take care!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=683727.msg15681692#msg15681692
https://imgur.com/a/Z1Lvo

b) Xiaoxiao had for a long time a special deal with Betcoin that allowed him to offer way more than any other affiliates.

Starting August'16 he was still receiving 40% RB, which is the top of the Betcoin affiliate scheme.
Xiaoxiao never was "just an affiliate", he always had special ties with Betcoin (or else he would not have his special affiliate deal).

c) Betcoin itself, said publicly that Xiaoxiao was trustworthy.
As to your other ticket, the affiliate is highly trusted
https://xlihxe73.imgur.com/all/
As to your statement regarding etiquette we have those questions often actually and it is public information regarding the affiliates who post here at bitcointalk about them being trusted and it is important for everyone to know that as they bring in considerable traffic and are rewarded for that.
https://imgur.com/a/xDCir

This is unacceptable.

I didn't exactly have a special relationship with Betcoin to begin with.  The reason my program started was that I started asking if I can be a prop player because the poker economy nearly died the years following the UIGEA fiasco with Pokerstars/fulltilt/etc.  And the way to get 100% rakeback as a prop player at Betcoin was to set my affiliate at 100% rakeback.  Then I realized when I referred other players I was getting 100% of their rake, so I started a thread at different forums and gained a lot of players.  So Betcoin decided to let me continue with that because so many people wanted in with the program.  This was back in 2014.  Obviously they can't operate at a loss, so they lowered me to 50% and eventually 40%.  Then nearly 3 years later I totally screwed up with managing the funds because of my gambling got out of control.

If you look at my past threads I have a sportsbetting thread on here as well as asking for a stake for poker (as my first post on this forum). 

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=841456.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=10446.msg149723#msg149723

To Game-Protect: Please just stop it.  You're wrong about almost everything and you're spreading misinformation in the name of "protecting the players". 

ungod

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 11:37:54 PM

When you promised we would never be paid lower than 33% what was this based on? Betcoin has now said even if your account is returned it will be bumped down to 20%.
DarkDays
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 12:29:34 AM

I didn't exactly have a special relationship with Betcoin to begin with. 

So Betcoin decided to let me continue with that because so many people wanted in with the program.  This was back in 2014.  Obviously they can't operate at a loss, so they lowered me to 50%

That's exactly a special relationship.  Because other people couldn't get it. 

And you blew it by being a filthy degenerate.  You were getting sports, casnio, and poker funds from over 600 people and you couldn't stop gambling with other people's money.  That's extreme.  You going to any meetings or are you still trying to spin it up?

Why were you advertising for a "Social media creator/manager" when you were already so behind on your payments that you were locking your thread so people couldn't protect others who you were trying to rope in?  How were you planning on paying the .125BTC/wk you were promising?
DarkDays
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 05:24:01 AM

All search results for "Xiaoxiao" turn up US-based individuals.  As we all know, being an affiliate for an illegal offshore US-facing site is illegal for a US citizen.  As, of course, is stealing from people.  Has anyone contacted "whoisprivacycorp" (http://whoisprivacycorp.com/report) and informed them of the potential illegal activities occurring on a website that they are agenting?  It may be something that they would like to know.
Xiaoxiao
Legendary

The Golden Rule Rules

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 05:49:32 PM
Last edit: May 12, 2017, 06:28:21 PM by Xiaoxiao

I didn't exactly have a special relationship with Betcoin to begin with.

So Betcoin decided to let me continue with that because so many people wanted in with the program.  This was back in 2014.  Obviously they can't operate at a loss, so they lowered me to 50%

That's exactly a special relationship.  Because other people couldn't get it.  

And you blew it by being a filthy degenerate.  You were getting sports, casnio, and poker funds from over 600 people and you couldn't stop gambling with other people's money.  That's extreme.  You going to any meetings or are you still trying to spin it up?

Why were you advertising for a "Social media creator/manager" when you were already so behind on your payments that you were locking your thread so people couldn't protect others who you were trying to rope in?  How were you planning on paying the .125BTC/wk you were promising?

I created that thread (regarding social media) hoping people won't think I was having trouble coming up with the RB payments since I had locked the main thread for a few weeks already.  It was a diversion, to buy myself more time to figure out a way to come up with the RB that I had gambled away.  I didn't and won't be needing a "social media creator".

Not even close to 600 people.  600 have signed up by clicking the link over the last 3 years, but only 40 active players.  As you know, Betcoin has over 100k sign ups, but significantly less active.

What is owed will be sent to each players' accounts in the coming months.  The future of the RB program is not in my control.

DarkDays
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 06:57:59 PM

Not even close to 600 people.  600 have signed up by clicking the link over the last 3 years, but only 40 active players.  As you know, Betcoin has over 100k sign ups, but significantly less active.

That's interesting you say that, because you've said "I have 400 people/500 people/600 people" NUMEROUS times in the past year and a half, and used that stat (which you've now admitted was a misrepresentation of the truth) to try to shut people down who were exposing your scam and defending yourself and Betcoin.  But when I use the numbers that you yourself have provided so many many times, you jump to your defense.  How was anyone supposed to know the real number, since you said the fake one so often.  Here, see:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1554617.msg17008485#msg17008485

Some announcements and things worth noting:

-Table Starter Rakeback doesn't exist anymore.  There is no timetable for it to return. 

-Betcoin Sports Book does not offer 2-10% better odds than most sports books.  That's ridiculous.

-Xiao does not offer 58%-133% rake back or have hundreds of "rake-back pros" He also doesn't do this out of the goodness of his heart.  He does it for the Casino/Sports revenue.  (nothing wrong with that, except lying about it)

-And as always, check out BetcoinRakeback.com!

When are YOU going to stop lying?  No one has time to butt heads with you.  Why is it just you and your alternate/internet goons polluting my thread?

Yeah, look at their odds in comparison to other sportsbooks.  You're an unbelievable troll.

I'm not lying.

I don't have alternate or internet goons.

I have looked at their odds in comparison to other books, occasionally you'll find better line there.  Unless you're being intentionally ambiguous when you say "Betcoin offers nearly 2-10% better odds than most sports books!", maybe there's a misunderstanding.  Are you returning any of your affiliate commission to players for their sports bets?  I wasn't calculating that, if so.  Since you said yourself you don't rely on sports or casino commission from players (I admit, I don't believe you, but I'll play along) maybe if you started returning 100% of your sports and casino commission to every poker player you would benefit overall.  I'm sure the players would appreciate it anyway.

600+ players on my rakeback program and only you are trolling me.  I wonder why... and you're not even a player under me.  Get lost.

Betcoin is a cancer to the poker and bitcoin communities. 

Stop promoting them and I'll stop annoying you.   

More attacks, lies, trolling, making false claims to back up his stance, etc by Twitchy.

You used the "600+ players on my rakeback program" to get out of answering questions about Betcoin and your program.  Since you now admit that there were under 40, would you like to answer those questions?  Would you like to appologize to Twitchy for what you said to him?

Here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1057529.msg16737185#msg16737185

Over 600 players have taken advantage of this rewarding program.  Get in now and good luck!

You claim 612 players signed up under you, and that "Over 600 players have taken advantage of this rewarding program". 

Also here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1612688.msg16725820#msg16725820

Over 600 players have taken advantage of this rewarding program.  Get in now and good luck!

Here you claim "Over 500 Players on this Permanent Rakeback Service": https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1612688.msg16200595#msg16200595

BetcoinRakeback.com

Direct Poker Room Sign-up for Extra Rakeback

Rakeback Sent Weekly Consistently

The Highest Rakeback Referral System

Over 500 Players on this Permanent Rakeback Service

Excellent Support and Feedback

Support@BetcoinRakeback.com or BetcoinRakeback@gmail.com for questions, comments and suggestions!

The rakeback deal is great.
Glad to have it.

Just to add my +1, Xiao is very easy to work with (probably the easiest/most attentive affiliate I've ever dealt with), and is excellent at communicating with his players.  If a payment is going to be late he lets people know before hand with a clear reason and timetable, something that very few people in the industry do.

Solid affiliate and best rakeback i've gotten in awhile.

I agree 100%  I could not be happier with this RB deal.  I suggest you jump on it before it goes away.

Sharing my experience too. All seems pretty legit. I was set up pretty quickly and xiao arranged it all in double quick time. I have a quick question while I am here though. Can I get my stats for amount raked and rb rec'd so far please?
Anyway I must say I'm very happy with the deal and have recommended it to others.

At Xiao's request I wanted to give my experience with betcoin and Xiao both.

Before swc changed hands the action was better on swc fur cash games, now it's closer.  I have had fast cash outs, wick response from support, and generally no issues.

Xiao has paid rake back consistently, and has been communicative when payment for his commission has been held up.  If you go through this thread you'll see him posting players out of his own pocket when payment has been held up from betcoin.

I don't play much anymore, but played poker fur a living for years, and have had many many rake back and prop deals, I can say with full confidence xiao is top tier professional.  I don't know him personally, but have recommended several people to this very thread.

The rakeback is really really generous, much better than you will get from swc.  If you prefer to play tournaments, it's not even close since betcoin gets you access to wpn tournaments.

Yes, Xiao reached out to me and asked to give a review, but my review is definitely my own.  He (she?) is a top tier affiliate, and betcoin is totally legit.. Plus it works well with the various stat huds.

Xiao has also asked me to share my experience, which I am happy to do.

I had some issues getting tracked initially, Xiao and betcoin both worked with me and we got it resolved quickly and easily.  Chris at betcoin called Xiao a "trusted affiliate" which was helpful.

I've only been on betcoin a few weeks, RB payments have come in regularly for the duration.  There have been occasional delays and Xiao has been very good about communicating them here in the thread so there are no mysteries.

Currently there is no integrated way to check RB stats, but Xiao offers them if you want an update.  I haven't asked as my payments have lined up with what I'd expect.

Very satisfied so far, overall the only question is that of longevity as I've only been around about a month, looking good though!

Xiaoxiao has been nothing but a gentleman to deal with and his customer service is excellent - quick response time, transparent answers and overall excellence. 

Everyone who plays poker for bitcoins should be signing up through him in order to receive all the awesome incentives from playing at BetCoin Poker.

Well I can say I can be added to the list of happy users of this RB deal ;

If you combine the 50% RB + the VIP rewards, aswell as the cheap rake to start with, Betcoin  is simply the cheapest place to play poker.

It can turn a lot of losing players -  especially on smaller stakes - into winning ones, considering the difference in bb/100 compared to the standard rake in the industry is in the 10bb/100 order !!!

I also signed up to Betcoin through Xiao's rakeback deal.

- Betcoin is currently the best cryptocurrency poker site. Good action, a variety of games offered, and an excellent rewards program. Support is a bit lacking but they've handled all important issues efficiently.

- I wholeheartedly recommend Xiao's rakeback deal. He is very quick in answering any PMs I send him and sends out the rakeback in a timely manner. Sometimes there is a week delay, which I believe he may not be faulted for.

Overall an excellent affiliate deal for anyone looking for a good cryptocurrency poker site.

Wow you guys need to leave Xiao the fuck alone, everything about this service is amazing.

Wow this is still going? You guys realize betcoin has said they will issue refunds on a case by case basis right? Also what do you hope to accomplish here with this crap? Xaio is very helpful to players. He is the opposite of what you are accusing him/betcoin to be and has always acted transparently and ethically towards his players. Twitchy and donk4u and dark days are way beyond out of line at this point and as has been pointed out in every thread about this subject are clearly mentally ill.

Thank you Xiaoxiao for receiving the rakeback 3 weeks already. It is realy helpful  Cool
Keep the great work

Hey new signup here and I see that my account was credited with last weeks rakeback. legit! Not much since I spread out my play to other cardrooms, but now I will play here more often!

Thanks for doing this rakeback deal!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1573311.msg15795111#msg15795111

It's one person that has a vendetta against Betcoin and blowing things out of proportion with alternate accounts and co-conspirators.  It's FUD.  I've got 500 players on my list alone.  I just sent out rakeback to like 70 players.... all these people must be dumbasses to play on a scam site...  Roll Eyes Betcoin must be a scam to be accepted into the WPN and able to pay out the $1m gtd  Roll Eyes  and has the sportsbook and casino providers they have  Roll Eyes

"I've got over 500 players on my list alone.  I just sent out rakeback to like 70 players."

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1531512.msg15496195#msg15496195

Please remember this:

-At the end of each week please PM or email support@betcoinrakeback.com in the following format:

Member Ranking:

# of qualifying posts:

# of qualifying threads started:

Total amount due:

Form of payment (Ƀ Address or Betcoin Username)

I manage 500+ player's rakeback payments.  The rules are there for a reason.  It is your duty to report to me your posts/earnings at the end of each week (Mon-Sun EST) and then I will review and send.

You manage over 500 player's rakeback payments and that's why you couldn't keep up with your sig campaign?  But I thought it was only 40?  Were you already firing off other people's money back then and had to lie more to keep people off your back?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1540222.msg15480918#msg15480918

"since I have already 500+ users on this service"

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=683727.msg13898297#msg13898297

2/15/16 Attention: Currently there are ~400 satisfied users under this 40% additional rakeback program and 10,000 - 60,000 satisfied users at Betcoin.  This is here to stay!

Oh, also, I found these fun nuggets:

"Not everyone's a degenerate gambler like you. You go around gambling like a fat man goes around visiting buffets."

From the man who was currently blowing other people's money and borrowing to try to pay them back. 

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=386266.msg16200464#msg16200464

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=683727.msg16200411#msg16200411

I don't have to lie to you.  Lying isn't part of my personality.
Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2017, 07:05:19 PM

"Not everyone's a degenerate gambler like you. You go around gambling like a fat man goes around visiting buffets."
From the man who was currently blowing other people's money and borrowing to try to pay them back. 
Karma, it's a bitch.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

Zepher
Copper Member

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 07:29:09 PM

Karma, it's a bitch.

Oh, the irony in that post from Xiaoxiao.

I genuinely don't think you should ever be trusted with others' funds again. End of.

As for Betcoin themselves, they had to of known something was going on - as my previous post indicates.

They could see that money being drained from the account in real time, and did absolutely NOTHING to stop this before it got too far out of hand. Just another indicator that Betcoin.ag does not give a shit about its' players, or they would have done something long ago.

Such a shame that players are repeatedly being screwed over when it comes to playing at Betcoin, whether it is the casino, and now, poker.

There are plenty of other casinos out there that do give a shit about players to choose from. This is just one more reason to not play there people. Vote with your wallets and find somewhere else to play x. I don't see Betcoin improving in their behaviour anytime soon. They don't deserve your loyalty.

ungod

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 08:28:53 PM

How Betcoin has chosen to handle this situation is disgusting. They are taking the rakeback they were paying xiao and putting it back into their own pockets. They are leaving us high and dry.
DarkDays
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 08:59:26 PM

How Betcoin has chosen to handle this situation is disgusting. They are taking the rakeback they were paying xiao and putting it back into their own pockets. They are leaving us high and dry.

The way they've handled every other situation (Jason's jackpot, BBJ, overraking hands) has been disgusting, why would you expect this to be any different?  They got the players in, looked the other way when the money was stolen, won't compensate the players (seriously, how easy would it be for them to pay all of the missing rakeback out of their own pocket...especially if it was "only 40" players?), and will now continue to rake them in full.  They got what they want and the fact that people got hurt doesn't matter to them because they have their legions of players who beg for $5 stakes who will call everyone else "haters" or "trolls".  Betcoin prioritizes people who don't rake over players who rake heaps.  It's not a good business model.
cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2017, 05:27:42 PM

This is just another in a long list of them abusing customer's funds and trust.  If you get an answer, you should ask them where the rest of Jason's money is, or what the rest of the BBJ money is, or where all of the overraked money is.  
You're assuming I'm not aware of the situation around Jasons Jackpot roll or other incidents. Well, take another look.

Should we also ask why crypto-games is partnered with an obvious scammer: https://game-protect.com/partner-sites-online-gaming/  And, should we ask why he has no red trust from those default trust members who're so set on issuing out red trust to other gambling sites....is it normal practice to blame sites for what their affiliate program members do?  If so, then why doesn't crypto-games have any red trust for recruiting and affiliating with game-protect?  ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=874254 )
Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2017, 06:30:44 PM

Should we also ask why crypto-games is partnered with an obvious scammer: https://game-protect.com/partner-sites-online-gaming/
Feel free to ask them, I'm unaware of anybody being scammed by/getting their funds stolen from game-protect.
Also, I don't see how this is related to betcoinrakeback being a thief, but I'm sure you can explain it to me.

And, should we ask why he has no red trust from those default trust members who're so set on issuing out red trust to other gambling sites.
I might disagree with what game-protect does and I might often have a different opinion on topics than they do, but that does not warrant negative trust in my opinion.
I will always, and I have always, leave negative trust based on my own believes. And so should you. If you think they should be trusted negatively, go ahead.
Don't try forcing anybody else in doing so, though.

is it normal practice to blame sites for what their affiliate program members do?
When the site encourages users to sign up under this specific affiliate, when the site knowingly watches how the affiliate scams other people/their customers,
then yes, I would say they should consider taking up some responsibility for what happened.
I also fail to see how asking for a comment from their side is "blaming" them for anything.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

cjmoles
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2017, 08:52:07 PM
Last edit: May 21, 2017, 09:07:23 PM by cjmoles

Should we also ask why crypto-games is partnered with an obvious scammer: https://game-protect.com/partner-sites-online-gaming/

is it normal practice to blame sites for what their affiliate program members do?
When the site encourages users to sign up under this specific affiliate, when the site knowingly watches how the affiliate scams other people/their customers,
then yes, I would say they should consider taking up some responsibility for what happened.
I also fail to see how asking for a comment from their side is "blaming" them for anything.

So, you're saying that crypto-games doesn't know that its partner site, game-protect.com ( https://game-protect.com/partner-sites/ ), is taking money from it's users for quid pro quo protections that it cannot realistically provide?  Betcoin did not know that a Xiao was not going to honor his contract with his referrals, and when it came to their attention that he didn't honor that contract, they did the right thing and dropped him from their affiliate program.

EDIT:  It should be noted that Xiao's referrals were getting more rakeback then anybody else....they weren't being robbed, they were getting extra until Xiao went astray.
DarkDays
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 09:59:17 PM

Luptin, CMJoles is a known poker multi-accounter and paid Betcoin shill.  You can find him constantly on the Betcoin chat/forum begging for stakes to play small buy in tournaments.  He's never going to give an honest response or even acknowledge anything negative done by Betcoin.  Just an FYI.
game-protect

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 10:23:49 PM

Should we also ask why crypto-games is partnered with an obvious scammer: https://game-protect.com/partner-sites-online-gaming/  And, should we ask why he has no red trust from those default trust members who're so set on issuing out red trust to other gambling sites....is it normal practice to blame sites for what their affiliate program members do?  If so, then why doesn't crypto-games have any red trust for recruiting and affiliating with game-protect?  ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=874254 )
If Game Protect is an obvious scam, why not put the proofs on the table and get 5 BTC?

Get 5 BTC for proof who Game Protect scammed and for how much?

Would save you a lot of time begging for stakes and shilling for a publicly proven scam!
cjmoles
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2017, 07:21:01 PM

Luptin, CMJoles is a known poker multi-accounter and paid Betcoin shill.  You can find him constantly on the Betcoin chat/forum begging for stakes to play small buy in tournaments.  He's never going to give an honest response or even acknowledge anything negative done by Betcoin.  Just an FYI.
^^^ Here, Lutpin, let help honest Abe here with some facts ^^^

May 10th "begging stakes to play small buy in tournaments."

Investors received 800% ROI

May 12th "begging" again for "small stakes."

200% ROI?

May 13th

Positive ROI

May 13 again

More positive ROI

May 14th

And, ROI

May 15th

ROI

That's just one week of "Honest Abe's" rendition of cjmoles "begging for stakes to play small buy in tournaments, and that's just on one site."  As long as we have "alternative facts," who needs evidence, right?  Hold on, I have to go back to betcoin.ag to beg for another dollar to play a tournament!  I guess "Honest Abe" above, has a problem projecting or something, huh?  Maybe the zero markup confused him?  Greedy people can't understand why somebody would help another build their bankroll for free? Dunno....need more?

DarkDays
Legendary

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 08:41:45 PM

1. So you admit that you are, in fact, begging for stakes (with zero markup!) to play poker on the site.

2. That's not how ROI works.  It's a long term calculation, not a per-tournament stat.

3.  You did, in fact, have to "go back to betcoin.ag to beg for another dollar to play a tournament" as you posted a begging thread yesterday

for a 5 chip tournament. 

4. You have to beg for these stakes (which, remember, I said you did and you confirmed was true) because you are bad at poker. 

BUT this is all beside the point, as this thread is about Betcoin allowing Xiao to steal a bunch of money from people.  And not doing anything about it.  And not reimbursing the players.  And then taking all the rake anyway.  I was merely pointing out to someone how you were a silly Betcoin shill trying to protect your daddy. 
cjmoles
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2017, 09:42:37 PM
Last edit: May 22, 2017, 10:16:01 PM by cjmoles

1. So you admit that you are, in fact, begging for stakes (with zero markup!) to play poker on the site.

2. That's not how ROI works.  It's a long term calculation, not a per-tournament stat.

3.  You did, in fact, have to "go back to betcoin.ag to beg for another dollar to play a tournament" as you posted a begging thread yesterday

--snip image--

for a 5 chip tournament.  

4. You have to beg for these stakes (which, remember, I said you did and you confirmed was true) because you are bad at poker.  

--snip image--

BUT this is all beside the point, as this thread is about Betcoin allowing Xiao to steal a bunch of money from people.  And not doing anything about it.  And not reimbursing the players.  And then taking all the rake anyway.  I was merely pointing out to someone how you were a silly Betcoin shill trying to protect your daddy.  

You're just a moron....go back to seals and beg for krill, stupid.  Betcoin suspended Xiao's affiliate program and the evidence is on the forum....So, go lie to somebody else punk!
DarkDays
Legendary

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 11:09:02 PM

2. That's not how ROI works.  It's a long term calculation, not a per-tournament stat.

3.  You did, in fact, have to "go back to betcoin.ag to beg for another dollar to play a tournament" as you posted a begging thread yesterday

--snip image--

for a 5 chip tournament.  

--snip image--

BUT this is all beside the point, as this thread is about Betcoin allowing Xiao to steal a bunch of money from people.  And not doing anything about it.  And not reimbursing the players.  And then taking all the rake anyway.  I was merely pointing out to someone how you were a silly Betcoin shill trying to protect your daddy.  

You're just a moron....go back to seals and beg for krill, stupid.  Betcoin suspended Xiao's affiliate program and the evidence is on the forum....So, go lie to somebody else punk!

You can't beg for krill, it's SWC's version of VPPs.  Also, I'm clearly not lying since you admitted to everything that I said.  Good troll attempt, I'm sure you'll get a freeroll ticket for your attempt.

Back on topic: Xiao stole a bunch of money from the players.  Betcoin was complicit in this.  Nobody has seen any money yet Betcoin is continuing to give Xiao the player's rake.  Once the players are paid back (or maybe when they aren't) Betcoin will take all of the rake, ignoring the site-sponsored advertised rakeback. 

They used Xiao to funnel over 600 players onto the site by giving him affiliate rake (to give to the players he signed up) that was higher than anyone else.  Anyone who wanted to play on the site had to sign up through Xiao to get the maximum rakeback (and remember, they overraked everyone for months), and then they watched while Xiao stole people's money/slowpayed them for months.  Only when he revealed that he had stolen everything he could and had no intention of paying back did they step in to say...that they were taking away everyone's rakeback through him.  Even though it was a site-sponsored deal.

Everyone loses.

Except, of course, for Betcoin and Xiao who continue to pillage the players.
cjmoles
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2017, 02:16:14 AM

--snip image--

for a 5 chip tournament.  

--snip image--

You can't beg for krill, it's SWC's version of VPPs.  Also, I'm clearly not lying since you admitted to everything that I said.  Good troll attempt, I'm sure you'll get a freeroll ticket for your attempt.

Back on topic: Xiao stole a bunch of money from the players.  Betcoin was complicit in this.  Nobody has seen any money yet Betcoin is continuing to give Xiao the player's rake.  Once the players are paid back (or maybe when they aren't) Betcoin will take all of the rake, ignoring the site-sponsored advertised rakeback. 

They used Xiao to funnel over 600 players onto the site by giving him affiliate rake (to give to the players he signed up) that was higher than anyone else.  Anyone who wanted to play on the site had to sign up through Xiao to get the maximum rakeback (and remember, they overraked everyone for months), and then they watched while Xiao stole people's money/slowpayed them for months.  Only when he revealed that he had stolen everything he could and had no intention of paying back did they step in to say...that they were taking away everyone's rakeback through him.  Even though it was a site-sponsored deal.

Everyone loses.

You are a liar....I didn't have to sign up through Xiao....that was their choice....they chose that affiliate and it was that affiliate who ripped them off, not Betcoin and Betcoin discontinued his affiliation deal when they found out he was a thief.  Why aren't you asking why crypto-games isn't paying back all the people game-protect ripped off over the years?  They're partner sites:  https://game-protect.com/partner-sites/  Oh, I forgot, you're working together, right?  Lying thieving scumbags!
DarkDays
Legendary

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 02:31:21 AM

Stop trying to deflect the valid criticism towards your masters.  Your motives are transparent and sickening.  If you have a scam accusation to level towards anyone, create your own thread.

This thread is about:

Xiao stole a bunch of money from the players.  Betcoin was complicit in this.  Nobody has seen any money yet Betcoin is continuing to give Xiao the player's rake.  Once the players are paid back (or maybe when they aren't) Betcoin will take all of the rake, ignoring the site-sponsored advertised rakeback.

Everyone loses.

cjmoles
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2017, 03:11:33 AM

Stop trying to deflect the valid criticism towards your masters.  Your motives are transparent and sickening.  If you have a scam accusation to level towards anyone, create your own thread.

This thread is about:

Xiao stole a bunch of money from the players.  Betcoin was complicit in this.  Nobody has seen any money yet Betcoin is continuing to give Xiao the player's rake.  Once the players are paid back (or maybe when they aren't) Betcoin will take all of the rake, ignoring the site-sponsored advertised rakeback.

Everyone loses.

If it's about Xiao's affiliate program, then why are you trying to extort Betcoin?  Are you really that stupid?  Again, if you think a site is responsible for what their affiliates promise, then why aren't you asking crypto-games for the money game-protect's been stealing?  If I offered 10,000% rakeback and you signed up under my referral, would you really expect them to pay you that amount if I didn't?  Go back downstairs and play with the dolls in your mother's basement, biatch! You're too stupid to be on the internet.
DarkDays
Legendary

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 03:59:45 AM

Go back downstairs and play with the dolls in your mother's basement, biatch! You're too stupid to be on the internet.

This is the intelligence level of Betcoin's lone remaining bag holder. 

Remember everyone, none of these facts have been disagreed with:

Everyone loses.

cjmoles
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2017, 04:20:33 AM

Go back downstairs and play with the dolls in your mother's basement, biatch! You're too stupid to be on the internet.

Everyone loses.

You are just too stupid to understand how referral programs work to make a sound argument....You and your scammer crew of sock puppets and thieves need to learn a trade other than trying to scam sites with threats of making up fud accusations....sell your ass or something....it's more honest!  And, take your homeboy, game-protect, with you while you're at it!
DarkDays
Legendary

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 04:51:36 AM

Everyone loses.

You are just too stupid to understand how referral programs work to make a sound argument....You and your scammer crew of sock puppets and thieves need to learn a trade other than trying to scam sites with threats of making up fud accusations....sell your ass or something....it's more honest!  And, take your homeboy, game-protect, with you while you're at it!

Zero refuting of anything I've said.  More baseless attacks.  Sad.

Also, considering you look like a homeless white trash tweaker, it's odd that you are making these wild baseless accusations about other people.  "Moms basement"  "sell your ass"...projection?
Zepher
Copper Member

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 08:27:16 AM

[...]they chose that affiliate and it was that affiliate who ripped them off, not Betcoin and Betcoin discontinued his affiliation deal when they found out he was a thief. [...]

Took Betcoin a while to figure this out, didn't it? They could literally see the money disappearing from the wallet/s (or however the rakeback worked), and it was not until this was made public that Xiao got the sack, so to speak. Betcoin, IMO, failed to take note of what was happening with Xiao and the funds he had control over, and are therefore partially at fault for the damage done. This could have been prevented to an extent.. and the damage would be a lot less than it currently is had they kept an eye on his funds.

cjmoles
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2017, 05:01:56 PM
Last edit: May 23, 2017, 05:14:57 PM by cjmoles

[...]they chose that affiliate and it was that affiliate who ripped them off, not Betcoin and Betcoin discontinued his affiliation deal when they found out he was a thief. [...]

Took Betcoin a while to figure this out, didn't it? They could literally see the money disappearing from the wallet/s (or however the rakeback worked), and it was not until this was made public that Xiao got the sack, so to speak. Betcoin, IMO, failed to take note of what was happening with Xiao and the funds he had control over, and are therefore partially at fault for the damage done. This could have been prevented to an extent.. and the damage would be a lot less than it currently is had they kept an eye on his funds.

The thing is....that was Xiao's money because that's who owned the affiliate account.  The affiliate deal was between Xiao and Betcoin....not between Betcoin and Xaio's referrals.  Xaio lied to his referrals then reneged on his contract with them....not the other way around.  That's where people are being mislead....Betcoin made no promises, nor any deals with Xaio's referrals, so how are they responsible to pay Xaio's debts?  The same thing with crypto-games....they are partners with an obvious scammer, game-protect ( https://game-protect.com/crypto-games-details/ ). Should crypto-games be responsible for paying those whom game-protect scammed?  I lost $2700 to lock poker, if I subscribed to game-protect (not that stupid)....should crypto-games be paying that back because their partner site, game-protect, can't honor its promises?

Better yet....I have a referral link too....If I offered you a million dollars to sign-up with my link and I didn't pay you, should you be able to get that money I promised to you for signing up with my link from Betcoin?  If so....we can split the difference, right?  $500K a piece?  That's just not how the referral programs work, not now, not ever.
Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2017, 05:10:37 PM

I lost $2700 to lock poker, if I subscribed to game-protect (not that stupid)....should crypto-games be paying that back because their partner site, game-protect, can't honor its promises?
If you play on crypto-games, CG holds a certain responsibility, if you play on betcoin, a share of the responsibility goes to betcoin,
if you play on primedice, those guys are responsible to a certain extent, so...if you play on lock poker, guess who should hold some amount of responsibility?
Little hint: It's not any of the first 3.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

cjmoles
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2017, 05:36:54 PM
Last edit: May 23, 2017, 05:51:33 PM by cjmoles

I lost $2700 to lock poker, if I subscribed to game-protect (not that stupid)....should crypto-games be paying that back because their partner site, game-protect, can't honor its promises?
If you play on crypto-games, CG holds a certain responsibility, if you play on betcoin, a share of the responsibility goes to betcoin,
if you play on primedice, those guys are responsible to a certain extent, so...if you play on lock poker, guess who should hold some amount of responsibility?
Little hint: It's not any of the first 3.

What?  Did you just say that crypto-games is responsible for game-protects promises to its referrals?  Crypto-games has an affiliate contract with game-protect, so crypto-games is responsible for honoring game-protects promises to its referrals?  Game-protect promises to get the money back players lost to rogue casinos like, Lock Poker....crypto-games is partners with game-protect....if game-protect does not fulfill its promises to get the money back from Lock Poker, then it's crypto-game's responsibility to honor game-protect's promises?

Hint: Does it makes sense to say that crypto-games isn't responsible for its affiliates scams, but everybody else is responsible for their affiliates actions?  Isn't that, in itself, a scam?  "I will damage your reputation, because I have that power, for doing exactly what we've been doing for years!"

Edit:  Better yet....I can get on Wix right now and set up a webpage offering $1 Million dollars to everybody who signs up with my crypto-games referral link, renege, then crypto-games should be responsible to pay all those referrals what I promised to them, right?
ungod

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 07:29:59 PM

Betcoin lies once again. They originally stated all xiao's signups would be paid their due rakeback through 5/9. As of today, they are saying each player is responsible for reraking their due rakeback in order to receive it. This is a ponzi scheme. Also, xiao's account is no longer banned and he is online right now.
game-protect

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 02:22:16 AM

If it's about Xiao's affiliate program, then why are you trying to extort Betcoin?  Are you really that stupid?  Again, if you think a site is responsible for what their affiliates promise, then why aren't you asking crypto-games for the money game-protect's been stealing?  If I offered 10,000% rakeback and you signed up under my referral, would you really expect them to pay you that amount if I didn't?  Go back downstairs and play with the dolls in your mother's basement, biatch! You're too stupid to be on the internet.
Usually a site has nothing to do with what an affiliate do with his commission.

But the part you 5 cell brain are not able to understand is that it was a site-sponsored special deal. And in this case betcoin.ag is liable for the fulfillment!

It is anyway very unlikely that Xioaxiao is a "foreign" affiliate!

Everyone with half a brain can see that this rakeback model was not sustainable. First they reduced it from up to 133% to up to 85% and now they removed it completely, with the excusation that the "foreign" affiliate Xiaoxiao is the reason, while in reality they removed it because it was not sustainable and needed a whipping boy!
DarkDays
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 11:33:57 PM

Betcoin has already fallen behind their self-imposed deadline to pay players back. 

It's been nearly a month now and nobody has been paid back a dime.  Meanwhile the over 600 players signed up by Xiao to Betcoin continue to rake...and I wonder who is getting that rake?

It certainly isn't the players it was promised to.
marlais

Activity: 142
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 01:33:26 AM

So, how much did Betcoin rake Xiao while he was dicing it all away? Or does being a prop player mean that you get 100% RB on dice as well? If they were raking a non-zero amount, they certainly had incentive to let him keep degenning away other players' RB.

I think that given Betcoin's history of telling people that Xiao was a trusted affiliate, they need to pay the missing RB out of their own pockets and then it's their problem to get it back from Xiao. That's what anyone would do if they wanted people to keep taking them at their word on future matters.
marlais

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 04:42:54 AM

For those who care about rake:

Bit-Exo take only 5% tournamenmt fee! This is 50% rakeback compared to betcoin + normal rakeback, leaderboard and promotions.

They have also the amazing Spin & Go tournaments. Traffic is low atm, but this could change in the foreseeable future.

Do you really want to be hawking your referral links in a Scam Accusations thread? Because Scam Accusations is what's going to pop up when you Google Bit-Exo or game-protect. If you don't have anything to add to the topic at hand, find a different conversation. [/rant]

Back on topic, I went through and read Betcoin's reasoning for not paying players directly and requiring them to generate rake equivalent to the amount that was stolen to get it back. It's basically "We have a long and distinguished history of screwing our customers (c.f. Gambit), so it's only fair that we screw you all equally." Does that mean the next time one of their slot providers decides they don't want to pay out a jackpot, it's only fair to screw that guy over, too?

Also, this is twice as bad because when Xiao degenned off everyone's rakeback, it just went straight into Betcoin's coffers as rake and gambling losses. So, they are the direct beneficiaries of all the stolen money. It's not so much that Xiao didn't intend to scam (he did that repeatedly by his own admission), he just didn't intend to lose. No wonder they're treating him with kid gloves and saying they're not sure if they're going to perma-ban him because he's done so much good for the site in the past, etc.

When art was repatriated after WWII after being stolen by the Nazis, nobody gave the current owners or museums a dime or asked the original owners to buy back the art at market value. Why? Because it would have been wildly unethical to demand payment to return stolen goods. I don't see how this is any different. The stolen money is in Betcoin's wallet. It's obscene to have a playthrough requirement to get your stolen money back, and unethical for them to keep it in the meantime.
Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1176

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 07:53:57 AM

Got to love seeing such blatant fraud play out in the forums. There was a lot of "I, me, myself" in the apology post from Xiao - like somehow they are the victim of this nasty disease called gambling. No. You can gamble as much as you like with your own money, when you start using other peoples money it is called theft and any sympathy goes out the window. Lying on top of that to cover your tracks and admitting it later to relieve your guilt is no better. Then again, Betcoin has plenty of it's own scam accusations so should be avoided by all players.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Nagadota

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

ClaimWithMe - the most paying faucet of all times!

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2017, 08:16:05 AM

Got to love seeing such blatant fraud play out in the forums. There was a lot of "I, me, myself" in the apology post from Xiao - like somehow they are the victim of this nasty disease called gambling. No. You can gamble as much as you like with your own money, when you start using other peoples money it is called theft and any sympathy goes out the window. Lying on top of that to cover your tracks and admitting it later to relieve your guilt is no better. Then again, Betcoin has plenty of it's own scam accusations so should be avoided by all players.
Actually, it's not even about gambling with other people's money.  I highly doubt that he genuinely did that - it's much more likely that he just stole everyone's money and then tried to reduce the amount of investigation and hatred coming his way by making a pathetic excuse.

Obviously it would be evil of him to bet with other people's money, but this is the kind of language scammers like to use to disguise their tactics.

marlais

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 08:22:55 AM

Whoever Xiao maxed out his credit line with probably needs a new pair of underwear right about now. Maybe Betcoin can hook him up with some merch.
marlais

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 01:00:09 AM
Last edit: May 29, 2017, 02:43:58 AM by marlais

Do you really want to be hawking your referral links in a Scam Accusations thread? Because Scam Accusations is what's going to pop up when you Google Bit-Exo or game-protect. If you don't have anything to add to the topic at hand, find a different conversation.
No idea what the intent of your blatant lies is, but neither did I post a referal link nor do any scam accusation pop up when I put Bit-Exo or Game Protect into google Huh

Bit-Exo very well fits the topic, as it is an alternative for the victims. Wink

So, if I click through the link you're providing in your posts, what is this?

Is that not your referral link?

Regarding Google:

So, if you want Scam alert! to pop up every time someone punches your affiliate site into Google by shilling it in threads like this one, keep it up. Better yet, GTFO.

Edited to break the referral links.
Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2017, 01:21:23 AM

hxxps://bit-exo.com/~snip~
Better don't repost it...

very well fits the topic, as it is an alternative for the victims.
No, it's 100% off topic, as this thread is about betcoinrakeback and their theft, nothing else.
If you want to open a gambling discussion topic called "where can victims of betcoinrakeback play at in the future", go ahead.
Don't do this here, though.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

marlais

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 01:50:07 AM
Last edit: May 29, 2017, 03:47:57 AM by marlais

Still no idea what your agenda is, but I do not post my referal links here!

You punched "is bit-exo a scam" into google and not Game Protect or Bit-Exo as you claimed!

If google mention this thread, then this is a great result though... Smiley

And every time you follow up with disingenuous off-topic comments accusing other people of "blatant lies" when a quick fact check shows otherwise, you are making both your site and their site look like even bigger scams. I sure as hell would never play anywhere advertised by your so-called "Online Gaming Consumer Protection Service" given that you have an obvious financial interest in the sites you shill, and I hope no one else would fall for that bullshit either.

My agenda is to call out scams when I see them.

Your trust rating is well deserved.
game-protect

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 02:55:31 AM
Last edit: May 29, 2017, 03:28:46 AM by game-protect

Yes, to claim I post my referal links here is a blatant lie! After your further comments, I at least understand now your agenda.

It is also a blatant lie to claim "Because Scam Accusations is what's going to pop up when you Google Bit-Exo or game-protect.", while this is not the case and you googled: is bit-exo a scam

Your opinion about Game Protect is off topic. In addition, I do not advertise betcoin and therefore your statement that you will not play at Game Protect advertised sites is off topic as well.
DarkDays
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 03:39:37 AM

hxxps://bit-exo.com/~snip~
Better don't repost it...

very well fits the topic, as it is an alternative for the victims.
No, it's 100% off topic, as this thread is about betcoinrakeback and their theft, nothing else.
If you want to open a gambling discussion topic called "where can victims of betcoinrakeback play at in the future", go ahead.
Don't do this here, though.

g-p tards up EVERY thread with his horrible English to spam his shitty afiiliate portal.  At this point, everyone knows what a joke he is.

BUT BACK ON TOPIC:

While Xiao, Jessica White, and the rest of the Betcoin staff are enjoying their Memorial Day (remember: they are all American) over 600 people are out the money that was stolen from them.  Xiao has his account unlocked and has been seen gambling in the casino section of Betcoin again.  Any hope for the players to get their money back is slowly disappearing.  Just another 600+ victims left in the wake of Betcoin's scams. 
DarkDays
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 09:01:46 PM

Despite telling the players that they will have the stolen money paid back by last Friday, today Betcoin posted the following message buried deep in a month old thread:

Why does it take two days to process the payments if all of the calculations are completed?  You just have to press a button!  The process is already "formalized" and "organized".  Why the extensive delay? 

Seems like more stalling to me.  I wonder why they would be stalling for so long...
marlais

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 10:55:06 PM

Despite telling the players that they will have the stolen money paid back by last Friday, today Betcoin posted the following message buried deep in a month old thread:

Why does it take two days to process the payments if all of the calculations are completed?  You just have to press a button!  The process is already "formalized" and "organized".  Why the extensive delay?  

Seems like more stalling to me.  I wonder why they would be stalling for so long...

It wouldn't surprise me if they cut a deal with Xiao that if he pays back what he stole, he can keep his account/affiliates (even if he's no longer giving them RB). They might be stalling because Xiao hasn't been able to come up with the coin yet. I did notice that they changed their story from "people will be paid out as Xiao's account accrues affiliate money" to "we're going to deposit the funds into your accounts." I can't imagine they would have changed it to the latter unless the money wasn't coming out of their own pockets.
shangerlaa

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 08:12:33 AM

ya xiao is piece of garbage no reply for a month.
DarkDays
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 06:16:12 PM

Why does it take two days to process the payments if all of the calculations are completed?  You just have to press a button!  The process is already "formalized" and "organized".  Why the extensive delay? 

Seems like more stalling to me.  I wonder why they would be stalling for so long...

It's now been 48 hours since they posted this.  Has anyone gotten paid yet?
marlais

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 08:54:11 AM

It's now been 48 hours since they posted this.  Has anyone gotten paid yet?

According to the official thread, some players are reporting not being paid and others are reporting being paid less than they are owed.

PIJonG123: Has anyone else received way a day ago
Has anyone else received way less rakeback than the correct percentage of what was paid in rake?

blingbling911: Have these payments been made? about 7 hours ago
@Betcoin (view comment)
Players are reported not being paid... Is this true?

areusure: Yes! I was just talking to about 4 hours ago
@PIJonG123 (view comment)
Yes! I was just talking to support about this. If rake back is up to date as support indicated then my payout is way low.
DarkDays
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 05:39:36 PM

It's been a week since that post.  Nobody has gotten paid yet.

Why the stalling?  Why no communication?
DarkDays
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 04:51:53 PM

After poking and prodding them about it, they FINALLY started paying people back

...but only if those people first paid Betcoin money.

Doesn't seem like it should work that way.  I asked them why, and they deleted my post.

Strange.

So to update the timeline here:

On 5/30 they said they would start paying people back "in 24-48 hours". 

On 6/5 they still hadn't paid anyone, nor had they updated anyone.  I asked them for an update.

On 6/6 they said they said they started paying people back...but only if those people paid Betcoin money first

It's starting to look like Betcoin is not going to do the right thing and Xiao has gotten away scot free with tons of player's coins.  And, of course, so has Betcoin, considering now all of the rake from the over 600 players he brought them goes directly to them.
game-protect

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 06:25:07 AM
Last edit: June 18, 2017, 06:59:04 AM by game-protect

g-p tards up EVERY thread with his horrible English to spam his shitty afiiliate portal.  At this point, everyone knows what a joke he is.

- snip -
At this point everyone knows that you are a failed clown with empty promises and now you have to attack others in an attempt to cover up your failure!

My goal is to hold Betcoin accountable for what they have done with the ultimate goal of having them NOT exit scam as Full Flush, Lock, AB, UB, FTP, JetSet, PokerSpot, and many many others have done.  And, of course, if they do, to prevent the most people from losing money as humanly possible.
Neither did you prevent people from losing money nor did you hold betcoin.ag liable! But nice brain wash story... Cheesy

You are doubtless the biggest hero of empty promises and even too stupid (or incompetent?) to understand that legal action in regards to online gaming is time consuming and costly!
DarkDays
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 07:08:18 PM

g-p tards up EVERY thread with his horrible English to spam his shitty afiiliate portal.  At this point, everyone knows what a joke he is.

- snip -
At this point everyone knows that you are a failed clown with empty promises and now you have to attack others in an attempt to cover up your failure!

My goal is to hold Betcoin accountable for what they have done with the ultimate goal of having them NOT exit scam as Full Flush, Lock, AB, UB, FTP, JetSet, PokerSpot, and many many others have done.  And, of course, if they do, to prevent the most people from losing money as humanly possible.
Neither did you prevent people from losing money nor did you hold betcoin.ag liable! But nice brain wash story... Cheesy

You are doubtless the biggest hero of empty promises and even too stupid (or incompetent?) to understand that legal action in regards to online gaming is time consuming and costly!

1.  You're posting off topic.  Why?  If you have an issue with me, PM me or start a new thread or something.  Also, you are replying to something from a month ago.  Really, you're only proving my point.

2.  How am I "failed" at anything?  What "promises" have I made that have gone unfulfilled?  Aren't YOU the one who is taking people's money to sue sites and then not doing anything?  

3.  How am I a "hero of empty promises"?  You are saying random dumb shit to sig spam.  Sad.  For fun, let's take a look at your trust page to see what people think of your business:

That's a lot of red!

So again, pretty please with sugar on top, stop tarding up threads with your barely literate attacks and scam attempts.  Leave those to your own fail threads on here and 2p2.  
TwitchySeal
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 2015

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 03:39:39 PM

You stole presumably 10s of thousands of dollars from the community and blew it all on dice.  And now will get nothing from your years of collecting accounts.  You are not only a scumbag but dumb as fuck also....

Hey look, cmoltisanti and I agree on something.

Who would have thought...

▄▄███████▄███████▄▄▄
 █████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███████████████
       ▀▀███▄
███████████████
          ▀███
 █████████████
             ███
███████████▀▀               ███
███                         ███
███                         ███
 ███                       ███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ▀███▄▄             ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀
         ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
░░░████▄▄▄▄
░▄▄░
▄▄███████▄▀█████▄▄
██▄████▌▐█▌█████▄██
████▀▄▄▄▌███░▄▄▄▀████
██████▄▄▄█▄▄▄██████
█░███████░▐█▌░███████░█
▀▀██▀░██░▐█▌░██░▀██▀▀
▄▄▄░█▀░█░██░▐█▌░██░█░▀█░▄▄▄
██▀░░░░▀██░▐█▌░██▀░░░░▀██
▀██
█████▄███▀▀██▀▀███▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
▄▄██████▄▄
▀█▀
█  █▀█▀
  ▄█  ██  █▄  ▄
█ ▄█ █▀█▄▄█▀█ █▄ █
▀▄█ █ ███▄▄▄▄███ █ █▄▀
▀▀ █    ▄▄▄▄    █ ▀▀
   ██████   █
█     ▀▀     █
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄ ██████▀▀██████ ▄
▄████████ ██ ████████▄
▀▀███████▄▄███████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
█████████████LEADING CRYPTO SPORTSBOOK & CASINO█████████████
MULTI
CURRENCY
1500+
CASINO GAMES
CRYPTO EXCLUSIVE
CLUBHOUSE
FAST & SECURE
PAYMENTS
..PLAY NOW!..
game-protect

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 01:16:57 AM
Last edit: July 22, 2017, 02:52:04 AM by game-protect

1.  You're posting off topic.  Why?  If you have an issue with me, PM me or start a new thread or something.  Also, you are replying to something from a month ago.  Really, you're only proving my point.
If my response to your statement if off-topic, then your statement was off-topic, simple!

2.  How am I "failed" at anything?  What "promises" have I made that have gone unfulfilled?  Aren't YOU the one who is taking people's money to sue sites and then not doing anything?  

3.  How am I a "hero of empty promises"?  You are saying random dumb shit to sig spam.  Sad.  For fun, let's take a look at your trust page to see what people think of your business:
Dark Days October 2016:

Everyone can see that you failed because you did not hold anyone liable and you did not prevent anything. Customers were fully cheaten in this rakeback scandal!

For fun, let's take a look at your trust page to see what people think of your business: That's a lot of red!

So again, pretty please with sugar on top, stop tarding up threads with your barely literate attacks and scam attempts.  Leave those to your own fail threads on here and 2p2.  
How are thoughts and blatant lies of others related to my reputation and abilities? Game Protect is successful despite all the brain wash stories!

As you like to refer to 2+2, I have to admit that the brain washers there are unlike better than you!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: