Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:13:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: offering spiritual energy healing over Skype 3mbtc/treatment  (Read 732 times)
Dreamofbtcman (OP)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 12:33:59 AM
Last edit: May 06, 2017, 04:17:13 AM by Dreamofbtcman

offering spiritual energy healing over Skype 25mbtc/treatment

i am an energy and crystal-enhanced healer. i will send healing energy to you over skype.

each treatment costs 25mbtc3mbtc(until i am more efficient at my work.)

my time is valuable please do not waste it.

Skype information will be provided if i can verify that you need spiritual/energy healing. session is free if i cannot solve your problem.

namaste.
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lone Shark

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 12:37:10 AM

Don't know what to say. People will do anything for money nowadays.
Dreamofbtcman (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 12:46:48 AM

still waiting on serious replies
Lone Shark

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 12:49:08 AM

Seriously, you won't get any. Sorry to tell you.
Dreamofbtcman (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 12:55:10 AM

i will check this thread tomorrow. any inquiries please send a message
JayT

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

http://cryptoinvesting.net

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2017, 01:12:57 AM

How much for HJ?

sweetdesirez

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 02:04:31 AM

offering spiritual energy healing over Skype 25mbtc/treatment

i am an energy and crystal-enhanced healer. i will send healing energy to you over skype.

each treatment costs 25mbtc

my time is valuable please do not waste it.

Skype information will be provided if i can verify that you need spiritual/energy healing. session is free if i cannot solve your problem.

namaste.

So you send healing energy through skype  Roll Eyes Is the energy measurable and what unit of energy will you be transmitting?  Grin Do I need any special software to intercept your energy?  Shocked
mattermaster

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 02:50:23 AM

Your energy might be come from a sorceries and this is obvious truth that you shall be gaining this spiritual energy from devils and this type of energy heals spasmodically.
I have a thyroid since six years, it would be considered a vouch copy if you can heal my illness?

Lone Shark

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 02:53:04 AM

How much for HJ?

Healing spell #69: Magical Handjob, is worth 50mbtc from what I heard, maybe you should wait for OP to respond. Cheesy
Dreamofbtcman (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 03:54:45 AM

apparently none of you have ever heard of modern shamanism. skype is because you need to be able to see the recipients face. i'm trying to be professional.
Dreamofbtcman (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 03:57:46 AM

Your energy might be come from a sorceries and this is obvious truth that you shall be gaining this spiritual energy from devils and this type of energy heals spasmodically.
I have a thyroid since six years, it would be considered a vouch copy if you can heal my illness?

i cant heal anything that intense in one treatment. and for something that difficult id have to be there in person. seek a local reiki, crystal, or shamanic energy healer near you.

right now my abilities are limited to minor pain issues. and ive healed carpaltunnel once. but that was a fluke and ive never been able to replicate it.
Dreamofbtcman (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 04:02:16 AM

i cant heal anything that intense in one treatment. and for something that difficult id have to be there in person. seek a local reiki, crystal, or shamanic energy healer near you.

right now my abilities are limited to minor pain issues. and ive healed carpaltunnel once. but that was a fluke and ive never been able to replicate it.
but i will give you a free treatment.no promises though. if i cant fix it. you pay nothing.
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 04:08:47 AM

I have heard of things like this and know them to be true but I personally rather ask everything directly from my maker because He's the only one capable of everything and He's the one giving some people these kinds of abilities. However I don't think if God really minds people using magic for good things such as energy healing etc.
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2017, 04:12:50 AM

Damn, so your placebo effect spiritual energy healing can only heal minor pain? And instead of simply buying painkillers we can receive this treatment through the power of the Internet with only one easy payment of 38 USD!

(Doesn't aspirin cost around 5 to 10 dollars?)

apparently none of you have ever heard of modern shamanism. skype is because you need to be able to see the recipients face. i'm trying to be professional.

Get the hell out of here. Modern shamanism, huh? What does this energy transformation look like?

If anyone is interested, I can also artificially increase your happiness with my Magical Compliments for only 3 mBTC per session!

Dreamofbtcman (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 04:16:03 AM

Damn, so your placebo effect spiritual energy healing can only heal minor pain? And instead of simply buying painkillers we can receive this treatment through the power of the Internet with only one easy payment of 38 USD!

(Doesn't aspirin cost around 5 to 10 dollars?)

Get the hell out of here. Modern shamanism, huh? What does this energy transformation look like?

If anyone is interested, I can also artificially increase happiness with my Magical Compliments for only 3 mBTC per session!

i can do much more if i'm up close. but not far away. also im still in training. basically your all my guinea pigs.

but okay. i see your point. ill change the fee to 3mbtc a treatment until im better at this.
barbarah

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 01:24:03 PM

So this guy is acting as he is a guru or even a yogi but on the digital medium.

It does seem like a new form of ewhore ones "special qualities" over skype sessions Cheesy
but who knows.

There are a lot of gullible people on the internet
or just lonely who needs that or so "magical touch" the OP is promising to have the fill for that void in their lives. Wink
toygg

Activity: 306

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 02:14:15 PM

With the price of BTC at all time high currently, 3mbtc is equivalent to 4 USD. With that amount, one can buy a few packets of instant made coffee to get their daily dose of caffeine fix which sounds much better than energy healing over skype. Just curious , what happens if the spirit energy healing is affected becos of poor video call quality due to lousy internet connection ?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: