Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:48:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SweepstakeCoin (SWEEP) - PoW/PoS, TOR, Sweepstake, Upgrade V1.3  (Read 55581 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
uralcryptocoin

Activity: 1042
Merit: 328

SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 08:48:18 AM

It's better to have a stable blockchain.

Stable blockchain is the major for coin's future. SWEEP is stable during last weeks. And now we can buy very cheap coins for only 2-3 satoshi and just wait 2-4 month when SWEEP will rise to 200-500 satoshi i think  Cool

BTC   Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System   BTC
A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution. Digital signatures provide part of the solution, but the main benefits are lost if a trusted third party is still required to prevent double-spending. We propose a solution to the double-spending problem using a peer-to-peer network. The network timestamps transactions by hashing them into an ongoing chain of hash-based proof-of-work, forming a record that cannot be changed without redoing the proof-of-work. The longest chain not only serves as proof of the sequence of events witnessed, but proof that it came from the largest pool of CPU power. As long as a majority of CPU power is controlled by nodes that are not cooperating to attack the network, they'll generate the longest chain and outpace attackers. The network itself requires minimal structure. Messages are broadcast on a best effort basis, and nodes can leave and rejoin the network at will, accepting the longest proof-of-work chain as proof of what happened while they were gone.
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bilbo Bagacoins

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 08:16:22 PM

This coin is developed slower than the original JPC.

When we'll get sweepstakes back, roadmap, anything?

unfortunately the record of the previous position of the sweepstake seems the reason for many forks. So before we find definitely where the problem is, we can't restore the sweepstake. It's better to have a stable blockchain.

Fair enough but the coin is called Sweepstakecoin not stable blockchain coin, Grin,  maybe some indication as
to when you hope to have the issues rectified might help things along.

I have resubmitted coinmarket cap listing since block explorer seems to be "stable" and requested coinhills listing too but their process seems very vague.

Considering the buoyancy in markets at present a little TLC might go a long way with sweep, plenty of Chinese gamblers out there with mining rigs!
Bfljosh

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Skol!

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 01:53:02 PM

unfortunately the record of the previous position of the sweepstake seems the reason for many forks. So before we find definitely where the problem is, we can't restore the sweepstake. It's better to have a stable blockchain.

Fair enough but the coin is called Sweepstakecoin not stable blockchain coin, Grin,  maybe some indication as
to when you hope to have the issues rectified might help things along.

I have resubmitted coinmarket cap listing since block explorer seems to be "stable" and requested coinhills listing too but their process seems very vague.

Considering the buoyancy in markets at present a little TLC might go a long way with sweep, plenty of Chinese gamblers out there with mining rigs!

The only reason to mine this coin is because of the sweepstake.
Bfljosh

Skol!

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 01:58:00 PM

It's better to have a stable blockchain.

Stable blockchain is the major for coin's future. SWEEP is stable during last weeks. And now we can buy very cheap coins for only 2-3 satoshi and just wait 2-4 month when SWEEP will rise to 200-500 satoshi i think  Cool

My wallet does not synchronize. I would not call that stable.
bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 03:28:09 PM

You know more than I do but here are two facts:

- forks happened even after the sweepstake was disabled;
 - since I properly disabled staking I my wallet forked.

It seems to me that staking is the issue and not the bonus rewards but then again I could be wrong.

Not your keys, not your coins!
oldschoolgamer

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

your damned if you do, your damned if you dont lol

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 02:08:52 AM

ive had wallet up for ages over a month straight.... never forked once .
  nor did i have any issue syncing it .... ever ..... im no expert but this coin seems to work fine apart from few lil things unimplimented yet .   Smiley   thanks dev .. keep up good work and best wishes .

TOO MANY MISSED OPPORTUNITIES!!!   buy any shitcoin today double your money tomorrow Tongue ol crypto woes
Dont leave coins in Bter exchange ...they are straight up thieves and dont even reply when your coins disappear Sad
boieemassab

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 07:43:34 PM

Wallet and blockchain been working fine for awhile for me. But honestly, I keep asking myself, why in the &6&* am I buying these? There are literally millions of new coins spewing out every day, and no real planned improvements it seems. Just a very large amount of coins from 1 minute blocks.

supply 184025240.10852  block 151888

I have fallen for coins like this before. They seem fun and functional but ultimately the block reward is too large and the stake rate is too high, paired with no real usage other than over inflation. They usually head to sub sat markets and die.

So is there any reason to buy these other than some odd longshot pump?
Bfljosh

Skol!

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 11:36:07 PM

It finally synchronized, I had to remove my wallet.dat and had to make a fresh wallet.dat

After that I replaced the new wallet.dat with my own wallet.dat.

Now let's see if it stakes.
Bilbo Bagacoins

Activity: 40

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 09:07:33 PM

Explorer "unstable".
uralcryptocoin

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 12:44:11 PM

Explorer is offline more than 6 hours, any info dev?

A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution. Digital signatures provide part of the solution, but the main benefits are lost if a trusted third party is still required to prevent double-spending. We propose a solution to the double-spending problem using a peer-to-peer network. The network timestamps transactions by hashing them into an ongoing chain of hash-based proof-of-work, forming a record that cannot be changed without redoing the proof-of-work. The longest chain not only serves as proof of the sequence of events witnessed, but proof that it came from the largest pool of CPU power. As long as a majority of CPU power is controlled by nodes that are not cooperating to attack the network, they'll generate the longest chain and outpace attackers. The network itself requires minimal structure. Messages are broadcast on a best effort basis, and nodes can leave and rejoin the network at will, accepting the longest proof-of-work chain as proof of what happened while they were gone.
uralcryptocoin

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 07:03:39 AM

It seems the network is ok. I tried test transactions from Novaexchange to my local wallet and from the wallet to Novaexchange and everthing is fine.
But the explorer is still down. Need dev's reply

strasboug (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 06:00:18 AM

Explorer is offline more than 6 hours, any info dev?

sorry, the server seems always have some issue, I'll need to restart it. Thanks for letting me know.

Looks like something is wrong with the database, will probably take a while to fix it.
uralcryptocoin

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 01:53:35 PM

Is there any info about adding SWEEP to Coinmarketcap?
SWEEP trades on two exchanges more than 1 month, but it's still not on Coinmarketcap

strasboug (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 05:09:21 AM

explorer should be back online now.
uralcryptocoin

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 07:23:52 AM

POW reward is reduced again, now it's 902 SWEEP for block....

SimkoMiner

Activity: 925
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 06:45:27 PM

The most boring coin I have ever bought. Smiley
Zellko

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 08:23:16 PM

Hi everyone,

I downloaded the wallet today, but it's not synching. I have 0 active connexion to the network.

I also tried to put the bootstrap.dat in AppData\Roaming\SweepstakeCoin, I removed everythings except wallet.dat and peers.dat but I still have the issue.

Any idea how to solve it ?
uralcryptocoin

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 04:49:41 AM

Hi everyone,

I downloaded the wallet today, but it's not synching. I have 0 active connexion to the network.

I also tried to put the bootstrap.dat in AppData\Roaming\SweepstakeCoin, I removed everythings except wallet.dat and peers.dat but I still have the issue.

Try to add the following to your sweepstakecoin.conf
default path on Windows is C:\Users\$$YOUR_USER$$\AppData\Roaming\SweepstakeCoin\

Code:
addnode=dguzonnlb7jgt35q.onion:17570
addnode=ewqfpx7qbxeljrwa.onion:17570
addnode=kcqfrzn2hdxr2rtk.onion:17570
addnode=s4nuwh6kgyprmhpk.onion:17570
addnode=rsolorhuhosrmusw.onion:17570
addnode=5cqujo6bolh2w6xd.onion:17570
addnode=o23rypv3yhfkup6t.onion:17570
addnode=77xvo6dbycztctly.onion:17570
addnode=mmrffclikc4zvsjr.onion:17570
addnode=zjjqh7qqjveeyabd.onion:17570
addnode=3wfbcied3rvi7j57.onion:17570

Zellko

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 05:57:51 PM

Hi everyone,

Try to add the following to your sweepstakecoin.conf
default path on Windows is C:\Users\$$YOUR_USER$$\AppData\Roaming\SweepstakeCoin\

Code:
addnode=dguzonnlb7jgt35q.onion:17570
addnode=ewqfpx7qbxeljrwa.onion:17570
addnode=kcqfrzn2hdxr2rtk.onion:17570
addnode=s4nuwh6kgyprmhpk.onion:17570
addnode=rsolorhuhosrmusw.onion:17570
addnode=5cqujo6bolh2w6xd.onion:17570
addnode=o23rypv3yhfkup6t.onion:17570
addnode=77xvo6dbycztctly.onion:17570
addnode=mmrffclikc4zvsjr.onion:17570
addnode=zjjqh7qqjveeyabd.onion:17570
addnode=3wfbcied3rvi7j57.onion:17570

Hello,

Thanks for your feedback. It's normal that I don't have a "sweepstakecoin.conf" in my folder ?

http://imgur.com/9HmGpwD

If I create one manually and I add the node it's doesn't work Sad

uralcryptocoin

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 03:55:27 AM

If I create one manually and I add the node it's doesn't work Sad

Backup your wallet.dat, remove ALL files in the folder, manually create sweepstakecoin.conf with addnodes in the folder, then start Sweepstakecoin-qt.exe

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: