Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:16:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SweepstakeCoin (SWEEP) - PoW/PoS, TOR, Sweepstake, Upgrade V1.3  (Read 55577 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
lyhdoh

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 10:00:15 AM

the last ccminer give me out of memory error of my nvidia card, the algo is not update it seems, hope it can be fixed

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vaccinus

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 10:14:59 AM

the last ccminer give me out of memory error of my nvidia card, the algo is not update it seems, hope it can be fixed

impossible the last oen is the final version not the rc 2 or 3, the final version is working fine with this jha algo, it was fixed by the dev, check again the ccminer 2.0 thread

mix46rus

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 10:20:09 AM

all pools drop, mining stopping. I mine on yiimp and earn 10000+ SWEEP, 7000 send to adress on trade coinsmarket and my balance 0, fuck
uralcryptocoin

Activity: 1042
Merit: 328

SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 10:22:09 AM

all pools drop, mining stopping

solo mining is working but not enough stable

BTC   Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System   BTC
A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution. Digital signatures provide part of the solution, but the main benefits are lost if a trusted third party is still required to prevent double-spending. We propose a solution to the double-spending problem using a peer-to-peer network. The network timestamps transactions by hashing them into an ongoing chain of hash-based proof-of-work, forming a record that cannot be changed without redoing the proof-of-work. The longest chain not only serves as proof of the sequence of events witnessed, but proof that it came from the largest pool of CPU power. As long as a majority of CPU power is controlled by nodes that are not cooperating to attack the network, they'll generate the longest chain and outpace attackers. The network itself requires minimal structure. Messages are broadcast on a best effort basis, and nodes can leave and rejoin the network at will, accepting the longest proof-of-work chain as proof of what happened while they were gone.
Grafschmidt

Activity: 599
Merit: 273

---

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 10:30:50 AM

Ok I strongly suggest for you solominers that are out of synch (or seeing double Cheesy), to clean the directory as dev suggested me (except from wallet and conf.dat) and resynch again.
I'm on the right block again.

"Government, like dress, is the badge of lost innocence".
Thomas Paine, 1776.
uralcryptocoin

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 10:43:19 AM

Have to restart wallet sometimes due to blockchain switch. After restart or two-three restarts the wallet catch right chain
Seems should not send coins from wallet to anywhere until the bug fixed

A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution. Digital signatures provide part of the solution, but the main benefits are lost if a trusted third party is still required to prevent double-spending. We propose a solution to the double-spending problem using a peer-to-peer network. The network timestamps transactions by hashing them into an ongoing chain of hash-based proof-of-work, forming a record that cannot be changed without redoing the proof-of-work. The longest chain not only serves as proof of the sequence of events witnessed, but proof that it came from the largest pool of CPU power. As long as a majority of CPU power is controlled by nodes that are not cooperating to attack the network, they'll generate the longest chain and outpace attackers. The network itself requires minimal structure. Messages are broadcast on a best effort basis, and nodes can leave and rejoin the network at will, accepting the longest proof-of-work chain as proof of what happened while they were gone.
mix46rus

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 10:56:15 AM

dev please fix you coin, very not stability mining, sunc and sending coins
octavarium

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 11:01:32 AM

i not open my wallet if chain not fix,,
Grafschmidt

Activity: 599
Merit: 273

---

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 11:27:51 AM

http://sweepstakecoin.info:3001/

[2017-05-18 13:30:57] jackpot block 31598, diff 6.72, net 424.49 MH/s

Ok I'm on the same block, but I keep getting small amounts, is that the "PoS" reward? (n00b question, I know.)

"Government, like dress, is the badge of lost innocence".
Thomas Paine, 1776.
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2017, 11:29:40 AM

Tried 3 times now to sync to the chain, landing on a different chain everytime Smiley

I'm giving up for now

no way you could redownload the entire chain again with the last version? just destroy everything in the roaming folder, it should work, the correct one is still under 30k block all the other are bad chain

That's what I did three times - ended up on different chains everytime

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
scryptr
Legendary

Activity: 1793
Merit: 1028

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2017, 12:26:04 PM

Tried 3 times now to sync to the chain, landing on a different chain everytime Smiley

I'm giving up for now

no way you could redownload the entire chain again with the last version? just destroy everything in the roaming folder, it should work, the correct one is still under 30k block all the other are bad chain

That's what I did three times - ended up on different chains everytime

SUPRNOVA CHAIN, COINSMARKET CHAIN, SOLO-MINERS CHAIN(S)?--

I am getting small mined PoS earnings now, but the wallet will not sync.  I stopped mining at SuprNova prior to the fork, re-synchronized my wallet with version 1.2, and worke up to find many small PoS earnings and an un-synchronized wallet.       --scryptr

TIPS:  BTC - 1Fs4uZ6a9ABYBTaHGUfqcwCQmeBRxkKRQT    DASH - XrK81tW31SLsVvZ2WX9VhTjpT6GXJPLdbQ
          SCRYPTR'S NOTEBOOK: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5035515.msg46035530#msg46035530
          GITHUB: "github.com/scryptr"  MERIT is appreciated, also.  Thanks!
pallas
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094

Black Belt Developer

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 12:28:26 PM

if diff on your wallet is too low, don't enjoy and mine many blocks on the wrong chain: you will just make things worse and the blocks will be discarded.

uralcryptocoin

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 12:30:36 PM

I'm solo mining and see my transaction in blockchain and local wallet. Seems it working now

palgin

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2017, 12:43:10 PM

Same here, some of the nodes are on different chain and mess wallet DB after a while. Can mine solo, but needs monitoring every 5-10 minutes

BTC tips welcome: 16DHzyuqenEoHRA3w3YVGcYSDSHks7mor4
scryptr
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2017, 12:50:42 PM

if diff on your wallet is too low, don't enjoy and mine many blocks on the wrong chain: you will just make things worse and the blocks will be discarded.

I LOST A HANDFULL OF COINS ON RE-SYNC--

Not enough to really matter.  But my wallet is currently attempting to synchronize and showing some very small PoS earnings that have not confirmed.  Should I just close it?       --scryptr

TIPS:  BTC - 1Fs4uZ6a9ABYBTaHGUfqcwCQmeBRxkKRQT    DASH - XrK81tW31SLsVvZ2WX9VhTjpT6GXJPLdbQ
          SCRYPTR'S NOTEBOOK: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5035515.msg46035530#msg46035530
coinsmarkets

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2017, 01:05:23 PM

what is check point block ??

Trade your coin at Coinsmarkets  - Trading in automatic mode/Generate coins POS /Get free coins
psihotoc

Activity: 683
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 01:42:46 PM

Have you spoken with the administrators YoBit why they have not added your coin?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
uralcryptocoin

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 01:52:33 PM

SWEEP pair on Coinsmarkets is disappeared. Whats going on?  Huh

uralcryptocoin

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 01:59:04 PM

Network hashrate is above 1000 MH\s
Miners are back to the coin  Smiley

scryptr
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2017, 02:07:18 PM
Last edit: July 10, 2017, 01:04:45 AM by scryptr

SWEEP pair on Coinsmarkets is disappeared. Whats going on?  Huh

COINSMARKETS IS WORKING WITH THE DEV--

The coin has not been de-listed, but the market for BTC/SWEEP is in maintenance mode.  The selector button for BTC/SWEEP is still present, but not active.       --scryptr

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: