Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:35:25 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where do you see LTC go?  (Read 2714 times)
itf991

Activity: 392
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 04:17:11 PM

I believe another ATH will happened once the LTC segwit is done. Lets see, wait for LTC to dump more, then buy to experience the next pump.

Hey guys,

do you think LTC will make a new ATH and maybe even into tripple digits soon?

There's a lot of people with this mentality, waiting for a dip to enter the LTC market, so its hows there is interest in LTC. Also it will not be a pump and dump one time only thing, all the good news of segwit will keep rolling in, devs will move into LTC to develop LN technology, LTC has the greatest future in crypto right now, it should take #2 eventually, ETH is too bubbled and Ripple is a scam.

LTC is a sleeping beauty arising from its death Cheesy
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 05:51:51 PM

Smolko

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 09:52:19 AM

will hit 500$ easy

╓╥ ,╦╣▌"       ,╔╗▄▄▄▓▓▓▒▄▄╦╗,       ╙╫▌╗  ╔,
        ╔█Hj╫╝`     ╓▄▓██▓╨▓█▓Ü█Ñ`║█▓███▓▄w     ╙╝▀H╙█H
     ,φ ╣M ╓╓╥w  ,╗▓███████Å╨╙╨█▀╙╨▓████████▄,  ╓╥w, ╙Ñ ╗
     ╫█  ╝╝╩╨` ,▄██████▌░╣Ñ    ▓M `▀▓█▒░╚▀▓███▓. "╙╝╝M  █▒
  ╔╗ ║M,╗▄╫▀" ╔▓█████▓╦╬▄█▄╦╦╦╗█▌╦▄▓████▄▄▓█████╗ ╙╝╫▄╗,╙M ╗m
  ╠█H  "╓╥   ╔▓█▓██M    ▓▀     ▓Ñ║████████████╨╩▓▄   ╥░"  ╔█M
   ▀M╓╬▓▀`   ╫ÑÑ ╟▌     ▓H     ▓Ñ╫█████████████▄╙▓H  `▀▓▄ ╟▀
j▓╗  ``╓╦   ]▓w╫▓▓▌╓╓╓╓╔█╦╓╓╓╓╓▓▄╓╫████████████▓╦▓H  :╗w``  ╔▓
 ╙▓N ╔▓▌"   "▓╨``╫█▌Ö░`╙█░````"█Ñ`````▓▌"▓█████╨"▓H   ╙▀▓╦ ╬▓╨
 ╗╦` ``╓▄M   ╫Ñ  ╚████▓▄█H     ▓M     ▓Ñ ,████▌ ╔▓`  j▄,`` `╔╦
 ╙▓▓. ╔█▌    ╙▓φ.]▓███████▄▄╗.,▓N....╔▓░.╟███▓`,╣M    ╣█U ╓▓▓╛
   ╙M Φ╨╔▓H   ╙▓▓╨╜████████▓╨╙╙█▀╙╙╙╙▓▓╨╙╜██▀╙╣█M   j▓╕╙▀ ╨╨`
 ╫▄╦,  :▓█`    `╝Φw╙╣▓████▌`   ▓M   ╔▓`  ╓▓M,▄▌`    `█▓   ╓╦▄M
  ╙▀▓▌.j▓` ╗U    `╝╫▄▓███▓▓▄╥╥╥█▄╥╥╔▓▄╥╥╬█▄╬▀`    ║▄ ╙▓ ╔╣▓▀"
    ╓,,   j█▌ ╓,    `╝▀██▓▄╫▓░`▓M,╫▓Ü╫██▓▀"`   ╓, ╣█m   ,,╓
    ╙▀██▄, ▓M ╫█N ╦,    `"╙╝▀▀▀▀▀▀▀Å╨""    ╔╗ ╔█▒ ╚▓ ╓▄▓█▀"
       `""    ╙█▒ ╣█U ║▄,             ╓▄H ╔█▌ ╫█M    ""`
       ╚╫▓█▓▄▄,"` ╙█▌ ║█▓            ,▓█M ▓█M "`╓╗▄▓█▓▌H
         ``"╙╙"    ╙╨  ╣█H     Φm    ╚█▌  ╨`    ╙╙╙"``
           '╩▀▓▓▓▀M     "   "Φ▓██ΦM   "    '╩▀▓▓▓▀╩
                ╓▄▄▓██▓M     ╔▀╩▀N     ╚▓██▓▓▄,
                """"`                     `""""
XinFin

Twitter LinkedIn
━━  Telegram  ━━
Youtube    Reddit
Instamined

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

woah that's a lot of money

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 09:57:36 AM

It will easily hit $50 then possibly $100 but I think $50 is a relatively sure bet.

I think BTC will retrace a bit as people take profits and it will lift LTC.

LTC is good for recruitment to crypto, I think it's important for the scene that it succeeds. There are $50 LTC hodlers from years back who deserve to be rewarded for their bravery and patience.  Grin

BTC: 1HmTtysbeo9EsbotzcpL8QEx8PRcB5EzgW
ridery99

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 10:38:27 AM

As all who can read charts can see, ltc is going to fall back to it's normal price which is $4
vsyc

Activity: 1037
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 10:43:59 AM

It will easily hit $50 then possibly $100 but I think $50 is a relatively sure bet.

LTC is good for recruitment to crypto, I think it's important for the scene that it succeeds. There are $50 LTC hodlers from years back who deserve to be rewarded for their bravery and patience.  Grin

Reward for that? For HODL Cheesy LTC has to prove yet use, so far roadmap looks promising, segwit happened, to be 50 - 100 USD it has to provide some of the feature in near future whatever it will be Lightning Network, Confidential transactions or others.
Instamined

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 12:36:02 PM

Reward for that? For HODL Cheesy LTC has to prove yet use, so far roadmap looks promising, segwit happened, to be 50 - 100 USD it has to provide some of the feature in near future whatever it will be Lightning Network, Confidential transactions or others.

I seriously don't think it can be overstated the damage that litecoin failing would do to the legitimacy of this space to newer casual investors.

What the hell do I know....

oup59

Activity: 382

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 01:00:20 PM

As all who can read charts can see, ltc is going to fall back to it's normal price which is $4

Are you flooding on almost every thread on LTC with this kind of messages so you can buy cheap?

Even though and I hope people do not make trade decisions based on what they read on forums, I am pretty sure they are influenced by what other people think and say.

Have some decency. Though if 99 is your birth year, are you even qualified for trading? I mean not by the age but mentally?
vsyc

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 01:02:56 PM

I seriously don't think it can be overstated the damage that litecoin failing would do to the legitimacy of this space to newer casual investors.

Put it long, if you really an investor.
Instamined

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 01:04:45 PM

Just imagine what people would think of bitcoin if a project that has bitcoin core developers went up to $30, got added to one of the largest widespread adoption markets: coinbase... then fell right back to $4...

It would look like BTC is a complete scam, it would mean not even the main developers are trustworthy... idk... but in this space, not a lot is logical. It feeds of new, unaware, uninformed, hopeful people who don't see that these high prices come from the blood of the innocent.

I think BTC is the currency in hell.... no, DASH.  Lips sealed

Viper1

Activity: 686
Merit: 320

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 01:40:09 PM

LTC dropping back down to some low level is not it's failing. That's simply the way it in this space. Coins have no real value. There's no assets backing them up. There's no quarterly reports of earnings. Absolutely nothing. The nearest thing you can get to in terms of it's core "value", is some number that results in a reasonable profit for miners.

2014 BTC hit almost $1200. By 2015 it had dropped all the way down to around $200 and it stayed pretty flat for all of 2015. Miners were making a profit, everyone was "happy" (well as much as they can be when they're not able to dream of 10x profits). When the halving came along, the coin started creeping up a few months prior to that. So the new "floor" is probably in the $400-$500 range. Look at where BTC is right now? If/when BTC starts it's correction and starts heading that way again, no one that "gets it" is going to say BTC is failing. It's just going back to where it "should" be.

BTC: 1F8yJqgjeFyX1SX6KJmqYtHiHXJA89ENNT
LTC: LYAEPQeDDM7Y4jbUH2AwhBmkzThAGecNBV
DOGE: DSUsCCdt98PcNgUkFHLDFdQXmPrQBEqXu9
vsyc

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 02:20:49 PM

LTC dropping back down to some low level is not it's failing. That's simply the way it in this space. Coins have no real value. There's no assets backing them up. There's no quarterly reports of earnings. Absolutely nothing. The nearest thing you can get to in terms of it's core "value", is some number that results in a reasonable profit for miners.

2014 BTC hit almost $1200. By 2015 it had dropped all the way down to around $200 and it stayed pretty flat for all of 2015. Miners were making a profit, everyone was "happy" (well as much as they can be when they're not able to dream of 10x profits). When the halving came along, the coin started creeping up a few months prior to that. So the new "floor" is probably in the $400-$500 range. Look at where BTC is right now? If/when BTC starts it's correction and starts heading that way again, no one that "gets it" is going to say BTC is failing. It's just going back to where it "should" be.

You probably never heard of Mt Gox, anyway your post just contains no valuable information, just some numbers up and down, so what?
oup59

Activity: 382

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 02:23:32 PM

LTC is good for recruitment to crypto, I think it's important for the scene that it succeeds. There are $50 LTC hodlers from years back who deserve to be rewarded for their bravery and patience.  Grin

Do you have any projection about where LTC should be?

Although the price fell some after SW, I see LN as a promising development for coin domain and expect LTC to rise. Maybe another run may happen when the people and markets get familiar with LN and then stabilize a bit. Actually LN is something more useful than SW but SW became highly popular but I do not believe SW and LN are just hypes and the price run was entirely selling the news.

I also do not say, polo jargon: ok this is just whales shaking weak hands and collecting LTC super cheap, LTC will go to moon 100USD easy man, polo jargon over, but I think LTC can raise around 40-45 if/when it is adopted more because of incoming developments.
Viper1

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 02:36:06 PM

You probably never heard of Mt Gox, anyway your post just contains no valuable information, just some numbers up and down, so what?
And your post contains?? What? What about MtGox? It failed. BTC crashed for a few days and recovered and continued on it's way with it's slow inevitable decline to where it "should" have been given natural growth as opposed "to the moon investors".

Viper1

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 02:44:29 PM

LTC is good for recruitment to crypto, I think it's important for the scene that it succeeds. There are $50 LTC hodlers from years back who deserve to be rewarded for their bravery and patience.  Grin

Do you have any projection about where LTC should be?
Not really as I don't know enough about LTC mining. Given things like ROI though, the previous $4 level appears to have been too low. One miner was making plans based on a $6 price but even that seemed a bit low for ROI in a reasonable time frame. I would say definitely under $10 though.

LN should be another run up for LTC. Not many people know that there was already a LN transaction a couple hours after segwit activation on main net. It seems LN want to get it working for bitcoin first so don't know when it will be out officially for LTC.

alex9919

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 02:52:58 PM

LTC is still close to 30$, I hoped that with the segwit activation it would have reached 50$.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████████████████████
███████████▀▀         ▀▀███
████████▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
██████▀  ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
████▀  ▄██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
███▀  ██████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▀  █████▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
██  ▀███▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
██    ▀██▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
██  █▄  ▀████████▀  ▄██████
██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
████████     INDUSTRY LEADING BITCOIN SPORTSBOOK     ████████
LIVE
STREAMING
DAILY PRICE
BOOSTS
LIVE DEALER
CASINO
FAST & SECURE
PAYMENTS
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄█▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
████  ▄  ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
███  ▀█▀   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
██  ▄    █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
██    ▄██  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
███  ▀████  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
████  ▀████  ▀████▄    ████
█████▄   ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
████████▀▀ █████ ▀▀████████
█████▀    ▄█████▄    ▀█████
██████▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄██████
███▀███▀ ▄███▀███▄ ▀███▀███
██   █ ▄██▀     ▀██▄ █   ██
██   █ ██         ██ █   ██
██   █ ▀██▄▄█ █▄▄██▀ █   ██
███▄███▄ ▀██▄▄▄██▀ ▄███▄███
██████▀▀█▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀██████
█████▄    ▀█████▀    ▄█████
████████▄▄ █████ ▄▄████████

[.
WIN WITH US!
]
vsyc

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 02:57:31 PM

And your post contains?? What? What about MtGox? It failed. BTC crashed for a few days and recovered and continued on it's way with it's slow inevitable decline to where it "should" have been given natural growth as opposed "to the moon investors".

Are you serious? Exchange that was doing 70% of BTC tradings and "lost" 850000BTC, it just small dump news? Are you just saying that world of crypto with BTC in front of it, being in the moment of getting trust, will ask investors just let it go as nothing happened? This is very serious bell for investors to step aside. You can have 100000$ price per bitcoin, but if your infrastructure fucked-up, than noone will buy and demand will go down.
KuriousCate24

Activity: 114

I'm Not Pretty Enough !!!

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 05:04:19 AM

One day I hope Litecoin will be equal in Price Comparison, e.g BTC $2000 means LTC "should" be $200 Smiley

I think we would all like to see that, maybe Litecoin can pull it off, maybe not, it was cheap to get into while BTC was growing.

Well in the time since last posting Litecoin got close to 1/6th of the mentioned $200 target rate that we were talking about.

Flowers Are Like Humans...
hheby

Activity: 109
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 08:19:13 AM

As a motive force to promote the progress of bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: