Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:32:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The price of Bitcoin in 2020  (Read 8232 times)
thecodebear

Activity: 2100
Merit: 813

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:30:47 PM

Pretty darn confident Bitcoin will be at least $100k in 2020.
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:32:50 PM

2020 is really long time period for price prediction. But minimum is 12000$ and i cannot find a highest level.
If we are talking when i will sell my bitcoins then i will sell if bitcoin price hit 100k$ then i will get retired for sure.
are you sure you think what is the growth of the price of bitcoin it is really? can't understand where are taken these figures, as forum already full various forecasts to this question. .
This is a very good question but I think this question is related with prediction and I think there’s no doubt that bitcoin price will be very high in 2020 because if we check the performance of bitcoin in past years so there is no doubt that bitcoin really achieved a lot of goals and still bitcoin is trying to ached a lot of things and end of this year bitcoin will be accepted by some countries so 2020 I think bitcoin will be rocking because the users will be in millions.
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:34:16 PM

2020 is really long time period for price prediction. But minimum is 12000$ and i cannot find a highest level.
If we are talking when i will sell my bitcoins then i will sell if bitcoin price hit 100k$ then i will get retired for sure.
are you sure you think what is the growth of the price of bitcoin it is really? can't understand where are taken these figures, as forum already full various forecasts to this question. .
This is a very good question but I think this question is related with prediction and I think there’s no doubt that bitcoin price will be very high in 2020 because if we check the performance of bitcoin in past years so there is no doubt that bitcoin really achieved a lot of goals and still bitcoin is trying to ached a lot of things and end of this year bitcoin will be accepted by some countries so 2020 I think bitcoin will be rocking because the users will be in millions.
Erkallys
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:33:43 PM

I am following your path mate. By the end of 2020, 100 000$ per bitcoin is something I am sure of. Until that time many more people will come, Bitcoin will get the exposure it deserves and the magical moon phenomenon, the halving, will also take place. 2020 will be an awesome year indeed.
oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:10:59 PM

Yes, that's the reality. We might be experiencing the price to be around $100000, because the user base we've at present haven't reached a big number. Now what we've is less than 5% of population. when this increases, the price will increase automatically and by 2020 halving play a big role growth periodically.
justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:24:19 PM

I can feel that 2020 is where bitcoin already dominated the financial system and it is currently used in many fields so it could be $100k or more than that. I'm very positive with that because the bitcoin community just keep growing and supporting it all the way.
Apparently, the scenario A is playing out already now. Even bitcoin right now has surpassed the expectation of the first scenario and now we have it above $11,000 when even the scenario A speculated bitcoin to be around $8,000 by 2018. I guess we are in for a nice ride and with the look of things; we will just have to see how bitcoin is going to end up by 2020.

In positive thinking, I am expecting bitcoin prices to hit one millions dollars levels before 2020. Yes, I am expecting one billion level in a decade of time.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:49:07 PM

I can feel that 2020 is where bitcoin already dominated the financial system and it is currently used in many fields so it could be $100k or more than that. I'm very positive with that because the bitcoin community just keep growing and supporting it all the way.
Apparently, the scenario A is playing out already now. Even bitcoin right now has surpassed the expectation of the first scenario and now we have it above $11,000 when even the scenario A speculated bitcoin to be around $8,000 by 2018. I guess we are in for a nice ride and with the look of things; we will just have to see how bitcoin is going to end up by 2020.

In positive thinking, I am expecting bitcoin prices to hit one millions dollars levels before 2020. Yes, I am expecting one billion level in a decade of time.
I just thought that the bitcoin price at that time would be very high. by 2020, maybe bitcoin will become legal worldwide. because of the very fast development this year, it makes me think that the same developments will be given in the years that follow.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
syarifudin

Activity: 397
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:12:38 PM

I just thought that the bitcoin price at that time would be very high. by 2020, maybe bitcoin will become legal worldwide. because of the very fast development this year, it makes me think that the same developments will be given in the years that follow.

yes maybe that's all we can expect from bitcoin will have a high value in 2020 because along with increasing bitcoin users in various countries of course, but being a legal currency I'm not sure it will happen to bitcoin.dan too early to declare bitcoin as a legal currency.
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:23:39 PM

All these predictions based on technical analysis have shown again and again how ridiculous they are, but people continue to take them as an essential reference to plan their investment strategies. If nobody in their right mind could predict earlier this year that the price of bitcoin would be above $10,000 at this time, with more reason it seems impossible to predict the price in 2020.
hynext

Activity: 350
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:02:08 PM

No one could predict the value of bitcoin today and more coming years. We only wait and see, what will happen in the future. 2020 is very far ahead we can't predict it by ourselves.
Quantex

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:18:10 PM

yes maybe that's all we can expect from bitcoin will have a high value in 2020 because along with increasing bitcoin users in various countries of course, but being a legal currency I'm not sure it will happen to bitcoin.dan too early to declare bitcoin as a legal currency.

I don't really think that bitcoin will be hanging out around the current prices. It will go up and make new all time high values.

The market of crypto is still bullish clearly.
micleeiu398

Activity: 219

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:12:47 PM

Yeah users will be in million at that time because now there are more than 5 lac user across the globe and the price is going so high just imagine till 2020 everyone will know about bitcoin and most probably everybody will be investing into the bitcoin but the main thing is the supply that is limited to 21 million bitcoin my question is what will happen when these 21 million will be in the investor hands what will be next then.
w@p (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:33:50 PM

January 2018 update.
Guess by now we all know what happened.
Even scenario A was too conservative: https://i.imgur.com/Cr0BsQ0.png
gayletot

Activity: 323

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:50:46 AM

Which scenario from the chart below is most likely to play out in the future? What do you think?
I will periodically update the chart to reflect the BTC price movements.

(somehow I cannot get the image to display in the topic itself, any tips?)

The reason the image is not displayed is because you are a newbie.
You should be able to see it in my reply.
People are unable to predict BTC's price in the current year. 2020 is a long way away.  Smiley

and the current trend of the BTC is that and in the next few years you will not really see the image just before you can say that the BTC is going well. no one knows whether he will increase the value or the value will decrease.

shaadsufi

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:55:02 PM

It depends on the market position at that time, many people think that the since the bitcoin is becoming popular and mass adoption is occurring bitcoin will be more valuable than any other coin in the new years however this depends on the international policies
laracastvue

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:28:46 PM

It depends on the market position at that time, many people think that the since the bitcoin is becoming popular and mass adoption is occurring bitcoin will be more valuable than any other coin in the new years however this depends on the international policies

The price of bitcoins can grow even further but it will be always depending on the situation of the market because prices is based on supply and demand so there is always a chance for the price of bitcoins to pump up so hard.
wizmo

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:34:33 PM

I don't think we can predict the market like this as we don't even know what will happen tomorrow and speculations like this won't help anyone at all but bitcoin price is very volatile and last year we shocked by the huge price increase but in 2020 I think it may cross $30000/bitcoin. It may not be true but I hope it will.
7jaka7

Activity: 628
Merit: 276

BTC, ETH, XMR, LTC

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:32:20 AM

The price of bitcoins can grow even further but it will be always depending on the situation of the market because prices is based on supply and demand so there is always a chance for the price of bitcoins to pump up so hard.
But in case the demand will get lower (other coins might be better) also price will follow. So I think that limited supply can also be deceiving in this matter.

SECURE YOUR CRYPTO ASSETS | GET SOME FREE SATOSHI'S | TRADE ON BINANCE 
Disclaimer: All links are affiliate/refferal! Thank you for using them! Smiley
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:26:35 PM

See the power of the btc, we have already gone off the charts that you posted and if i try to realistically answer your 2020 price question, i think after halving btc will easily grow over $100k mark, although this may happen earlier but in 2020 it will have more peobability.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
valentine401

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:38:28 PM

In my own opinion, it was actually possible to reach $100k dollars if most of the people are going to invest a huge amount every end of the year because the price will just multiply and keep on increasing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: