Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 11:01:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] SEO Consulting - Strategy, Technical SEO, Keyword Research And More  (Read 216 times)
zmoney12 (OP)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2017, 03:53:58 PM

Hello All,

My name is Zack and I would like to offer my SEO services to any website, app or project that needs some organic love from the big G. I have worked at an agency doing luxury vacation rental SEO for the last 3 years. I have experience in international as well as local SEO on websites and mobile apps full time for 6 years now, with the last 3 years being at a leading agency in the vacation rental niche. I am certified in Google Analytics as well as Google Adwords and have been a Google partner going on 4 years. I also invest in Cryptocurrencies, so I know the market rather well and enjoy the research that comes along with doing SEO in this industry. Currently right now I am consulting for 5 clients as well as running 3 sites of my own. I work from home in the USA, so I am looking for a few more clients to help during the slower months in the summer.

Some of the things I do on a daily basis:
  • Technical SEO Audits
  • Keyword Research
  • Competitor Research
  • Backlink Profile Evaluations
  • Local Search Evaluations
  • Social Media Profile Optimization
  • App Store Optimization (iOS/Android
  • Page Speed Optimizations
  • Backlink/Partnership Acquisition
  • Structured Data (Schema.org) Implementation aka Rich Cards
  • Social Media Ads + Promotion

Languages/platforms: Wordpress, Drupal, Swift, Ionic, Angular, Html, Javascript, Css, Electron, PHP, and some others.

I can send examples as well as my personal linkedin if needed.

I believe that every project is different, and take that approach when working with clients. My rates fit the clients budget first, so I can not give a set amount that I charge, so that both parties involved get a fair deal. So if you need some help getting your website or app ranking organically in the search engines, please shoot me a pm and lets see what we can do!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: