Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:03:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Use Social Media for Bitcoin  (Read 15842 times)
LancienMaleAlpha

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:39:19 AM

I let my friend know about bitcoin via Facebook. After researching more on the topic he even decided to invest in some ICO Grin

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aldrinjhoy

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:47:09 AM

in my own Opinion using social media can really help on introducing Bitcoin worldwide. example, you are fishing in a pond full of fish. then expect that you will have a catch once you drop your bait. just like social media. introduce bitcoin to everyone and someones will got an interest in bitcoinBTC
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:56:27 AM

Most of the developers are posting their opinions about the market especially bitcoin through twitter and it is a social media too. They are expressing their thoughts and ideas through that discussing with other people. And also I have a lot of friends on facebook and keeps on asking me about bitcoin after I posted a chart from coinbase one year ago but most of them stopped because they see no potential but now recently they tried to asked me again because they saw bitcoin reached $8k.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:43:00 PM

I personally think bitcoin does benefit from social media talks and so forth. I have personally had facebook friends ask me what bitcoin is. This of course made them take interest in bitcoin and start buying bitcoin. I also see people post on facebook or telegram to earn bitcoin. Apart from that social media reaches more places than conventional media.
Yeah it is absolutely rightly said. You must be working better in this field if you want to spread any content all over the world. Social media applications like Facebook, twitter, Instagram and many others are in market, as you have said. Just need is to work on it as make some proper plan, believe me you will be making progress so fastly and things will be okay within a week or so.
p2pFuture2

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:49:52 PM

Very good idea! As bitcoin is one of the most discussed matters in the world. You can use social media to spread the news of bitcoin.
Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:09:19 PM

I can hardly see people posting/sharing about Bitcoins on social media probably because:

1) They are not knowledgeable about it;
2) They are scared they may be referred to as scammers;
3) They are afraid to be unfriended and/or blocked because people think their only concern is to sell like other traditional Ponzi Schemes;
4) They are afraid its popularity will enable the government to focus on regulating it or banning it, and with that, their business interests will falter; and
5) They are afraid of the unknown.

Either way, we have different reasons. Hence, the reasons I stated above are not exclusive.

Perhaps, why do we need to advertise Bitcoin on social media?

Any other ideas? Thoughts?
kokokwikwaks

Activity: 52

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:14:32 PM

For me social media is very useful when it comes to bitcoin...
You can spread the news directly on different social media
And to promote your project Smiley
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:17:21 PM

Using social media to get the attention of our friends about Bitcoin is a good idea but it depends on the type of friends that you have. If majority of your friends are not open to new things and like to use the mainstream then theres a low chance that your post will be noticed. But if you have friends who are open to ideas and open to risks then post away and you'll see a lot of curious query in your mailbox.
Using social media in bitcoin can really get the attetion of many people and it will attract many potential investors. Using social media in bitcoin can help us to spread the knowledge about bitcoin. In addition, using social media is one of the best way to spread the knowledge about bitcoin because many people already engage in social media.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Naoko

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:05:18 AM

advertising in social networks is one of the best promotions now...so it really can attract even more people and investors
Saiful Islam777

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:00:17 AM

Bitcoin is fully controlled by social media. It has been influential in social media in the past and you have succeeded in saving the Bitcoin customer. As it works under social media, it is very risky. So far, bit coins in many countries could not get its legitimacy.
Gintama214

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

DONATION SENPAI PLEASE <3 <3

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:21:17 AM

This is actually a thing now in the service forum when they have a new ICO they are paying bitcoiners to share, about their platform and what is their altcoin about. Their targets are mainly on Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, and Twitter. Mostly they target those have a lot of friends, followers, and following but I myself have not tried it and also posting information about bitcoin in my feed because I just don't think that my friends would understand or would be interested in it but if someone does ask me I would be happy to help them. Wink
Pain Packer

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:10:52 AM

Using social media to introduce bitcoin to other people is a good idea. But if there are not open to new ideas and just want to earn and earn but not to learn, then they have zero chance to thrive in this world.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
animaeharthart

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:16:55 AM

So recently I was using this app called Instagram (in case some of you never heard of it) and I posted some pictures & videos related to Bitcoin on my Instagram Stories (Like that day when the price goes insanely high and keep going til now). Then 2 days ago some of my friends suddenly asked me about what Bitcoin is & how could the price goes up like that. And I was surprisingly glad to know that I've influenced some people to get to know Bitcoin. And then I introduced them to Bitcoin and answer their questions about it, there were 3 people asking about Bitcoin that day just because of this 1 post.

I mean why don't we just use this power of social media to make people aware about this Cryptocurrency, well I know that there are already some people doing this (like those YouTube channels).
But what I'm talking about here is to us to post something about Bitcoin on our social media, you can just at least post something like your first transaction with Bitcoin and share your story on your Facebook or take the picture of your book that you just bought from the internet using your Bitcoin and then post it on your Twitter.

Don't be afraid to share your experience, you won't get hurt by doing it!(at least not now)
Using social media to introduce Bitcoin can have a great factor to become popular to all over the world. More people use Social media because we are in advance technology now. And it's easy to connect all over the world.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:49:28 AM

Using social media to introduce bitcoin to other people is a good idea. But if there are not open to new ideas and just want to earn and earn but not to learn, then they have zero chance to thrive in this world.
Social media will be a great tool for us to promote bitcoin and expect some returns by attracting more people to get into bitcoin. We can also use the social media to promote our self understandings about the different things. Since the people have a lot of social media account and a lot of or almost all the people in the world are now connected through social media then it will be a great tool to make things happen for us.
RKSummer

Activity: 337
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:05:47 AM

So recently I was using this app called Instagram (in case some of you never heard of it) and I posted some pictures & videos related to Bitcoin on my Instagram Stories (Like that day when the price goes insanely high and keep going til now). Then 2 days ago some of my friends suddenly asked me about what Bitcoin is & how could the price goes up like that. And I was surprisingly glad to know that I've influenced some people to get to know Bitcoin. And then I introduced them to Bitcoin and answer their questions about it, there were 3 people asking about Bitcoin that day just because of this 1 post.

I mean why don't we just use this power of social media to make people aware about this Cryptocurrency, well I know that there are already some people doing this (like those YouTube channels).
But what I'm talking about here is to us to post something about Bitcoin on our social media, you can just at least post something like your first transaction with Bitcoin and share your story on your Facebook or take the picture of your book that you just bought from the internet using your Bitcoin and then post it on your Twitter.

Don't be afraid to share your experience, you won't get hurt by doing it!(at least not now)

I think using social media for bitcoin is great. It is because many people including youths are enjoying using social medias in this case many people will also see and know what bitcoin is. Another is that social media is connected worldwide and many people will get to know and experienced what we blessing(which is the bitcoin) enjoying this day right now. Share our blessing everyone.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    ..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..  END OCT12th,2018

██████████████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token █████████████████
01asd

Activity: 238
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:14:20 AM

Social media will be a great tool for us to promote bitcoin and expect some returns by attracting more people to get into bitcoin. We can also use the social media to promote our self understandings about the different things. Since the people have a lot of social media account and a lot of or almost all the people in the world are now connected through social media then it will be a great tool to make things happen for us.

Actually Bitcoin is well known everywhere without being promoted in social media. But formerly Bitcoin is much promoted in social media because many people discuss about Bitcoin in social media. People will more easily discuss in facebook group today and many people so understand to make money through Bitcoin. Not only Bitcoin alone, many people make money through the internet and social media. Social media has become an important part of our lives in my opinion. From start selling online, social issues, politics, jobs, personal issues and much more.
Lasvista

Activity: 396
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:25:29 AM

Social media is a great tool for an advertisement. Many icons, products and others can be found posted on social media especially if they find it interesting it become more popular and be shared by others too. So you must fully know and understand what you post as it can be negative or positive in your image.
Gustafio

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:36:53 AM

I agree social media can be very effective and powerful tool to reach out to the masses and grab the attention of millions of people in just a matter of few seconds. Once whatever you're promoting gets viral you don't even need any other costly paid advertising. I think we all need to realize the potential of social media and not under estimate it and try to share bitcoin related news, informative articles, and other stuff helpful in understanding bitcoin on a regular basis on social media.
jsscswan

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:45:05 AM

I also often introduce the world of cryptocurency to my friends and relatives through various social media like Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Telegram, WhatsApp and line. Kinds of responses from them, there are ordinary, angry because I considered spam, some are increasingly curious about the world of cryptocurency.

_____________________A I T H E O N_____________________       [   JOIN THE WHITELIST   ]
The digital ecosystem simplifying your world through A.I., robotic, and human symbiosis
██ ███     WHITEPAPER     |     TELEGRAM     |     TWITTER     |     INSTAGRAM     ███ ██
James ssi~

Activity: 83

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:04:37 AM

Thats a good approach. I am also planning to post about bitcoin on my social media accounts like facebook and twitter.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: