Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:04:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Theymos , This FAKE LYING ASS Negative Trust Ratings, Remove it or Remove me  (Read 2316 times)
Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 08:13:51 PM

If I didn't know better (which I don't), I would say this gentleman's behavior is suspiciously like that old reprobate mixan's.  People come here and have schizophrenic decompensating episodes and expect sympathy from an extremely jaded community.  It just isn't going to happen, sir.  The trust system is what it is, and there's no point railing about it at the top of your lungs.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
the_end_is_near

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 10:26:23 PM

Congratulations, you're now doing the exact same thing you're crying about since days.
Way to make a joke out of yourself.

If cyber death is preferable, why aren't you doing it already?  You've already been told by enough users that your trust isn't going to be removed, and you're just digging the hole deeper now, so why haven't you left?  Seems to me like you don't understand how the trust system works and want to manipulate people into thinking that you have more than inane bullshit to spout when you don't.

If I didn't know better (which I don't), I would say this gentleman's behavior is suspiciously like that old reprobate mixan's.  People come here and have schizophrenic decompensating episodes and expect sympathy from an extremely jaded community.  It just isn't going to happen, sir.  The trust system is what it is, and there's no point railing about it at the top of your lungs.

@kiklo, I tried to tell you man, they are correct. You can not win anything within the beast's system. When you join BCT and invest here, you risk it all being destroyed. The only way to win, is do NOT invest here. Nobody who is sane, is investing their effort here in this insane BCT monolith. Everybody is extracting from BCT but not investing in BCT. Got it?

Charge your loss to experience. Now you know better. Do NOT invest in BCT. Extract from BCT, that is all. I will do the same of course (they can not ban future discussion of Bitnet by my followers).

Sure, not like any of the massive crypto business (such as the biggest exchanges, major altcoins, etc.) have a thread here. /s

They do not primary rely on BCT for their communication medium. They do not invest a large amount in BCT. They invest the minimum they need to in order to siphon off any value they can extract and take out of the BCT ecosystem. They are not investing in the ecosystem but rather extracting from it.

If they were investing it, you'd see them creating apps, conspicuously promoting a link to the BCT page on their website (or even embedding the forum content into their website seamlessly if Theymos even had a clue about technology), etc. for it, i.e. actually investing.

Theymos doesn't have a clue about how to build network effects, thus the market is wide open ripe for the taking. I have experience at this.

You’ll either get banned and/or a massive negative reputation of blowback.

You're wasting your time trying to get justice within the beast's system.

Face the reality that anything you invest in this BCT insane asylum can be stolen from you at the whim of others, including your Trust rating and even your right to post here for continuity with the following your worked hard to nurture.

In fact, they like being part of their own tribe within their Dunbar limit. Theymos’ mistake is he is trying for one-size-fits-all site-wide reputation and moderation authority, which is devolving into a clusterfuck because humans need to be able to splinter off into competing tribes (teams). They will rip each others heads off until they are allowed to form tribes within their Dunbar limit of closer like-minded relationships.

Well that's not Theymos' "fault".  He's just the tribal leader of the tribe that became a natural monopoly.  If you want to be part of his tribe, there's not much else to do but to submit to his rules (or stay under the radar).

Sorry but you yet again do not grasp the point.

Theymos’ has not improved the software so that groups can form within the monolith of BCT.
kiklo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 02:36:09 AM

I found a better idea,
Since the Negative Trust Feature in these forums is complete Bullshit,
I am going to rate everyone that ever does business with Lauda so the world knows what a Lying SOB, it is.
If I have to wear the scarlet lie, because a known liar and extortionist can fake negative trust ratings on me,
then by god every person that so much as walks by Lauda's lying ass will also bear it.
Congratulations, you're now doing the exact same thing you're crying about since days.
Way to make a joke out of yourself.

My suggestions on persons to leave negative trust next:
- Laudas dentist and PCP
- The old lady Lauda helped get across the street 5 years ago
- Laudas high school teacher
- The lady from the supermarket where Lauda buys groceries

(feel free to contact me for a futher list of people who were once "walking by Lauda's lying ass")

See here is the difference that SOB did me wrong and you little pricks want me to just accept it and move on.

Guess what , I am not going to accept it.  

Yes give me a list of anyone that has anything to do with Lauda,

Because I am going to Rage Against the Machine
until Theymos either revises the Trust system where actual proof has to be shown for a negative trust rating, or Theymos bans me.
This has become about removing everyone else Fake Negative Ratings, what happens to me now is irrelevant.
If me red inking the entire populace of BTCTalk is what is required to have this broken trust system fixed , then so be it.

Cool
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 03:20:56 AM

I can appreciate the fact you were given unjustified neg trust (I was too recently by gmaxwell)....  but complaining might not help, it will just cause you stress for nothing...   instead of getting yourself banned though, why not just quit?  I hear there's a better forum on bitcoin.com

kiklo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 03:32:41 AM

I can appreciate the fact you were given unjustified neg trust (I was too recently by gmaxwell)....  but complaining might not help, it will just cause you stress for nothing...   instead of getting yourself banned though, why not just quit?  I hear there's a better forum on bitcoin.com

If I quit what happens, absolutely nothing.

Lauda & Other Bullies Continue hitting the innocent with negative trust and destroying their reps.

Theymos needs to get himself in here and show what he is made of.

He needs to either fix or delete the Trust System , and if he is unwilling to do so and decides to ban me instead,
he proves himself just as corrupt as Lauda and everyone will know it.

At this point , I want to know exactly why type of man Theymos is?
Is he moral or immoral?

Cool

FYI:
You should have returned the negative rating to GMaxwell, he is a known liar.
But you meekly accept a stain on your rep, while leaving his pristine, Why?

FYI2:
If Theymos gets off his butt and fixes the trust system your negative rating will be removed as you had no business dealings with G.Maxwell and he had no right to hit you with a Fake negative rating.
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 03:39:15 AM

there's been much discussion of the trust system, they were talking about completely changing it at one point....but there's no real way to decentralize it. 

you want to go right to theymos but you haven't even tried what I said:  go to the next person above lauda in the trust chain, and get them to remove lauda from the default trust list.  that will make your red mark go away.

you are basically asking theymos to intervene and make an exception for you, which is probably not going to happen, I can tell you that already.

Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2017, 03:45:22 AM

At this point , I want to know exactly why type of man Theymos is?
A busy one. A very, very busy one.  Grin

go to the next person above lauda in the trust chain, and get them to remove lauda from the default trust list.
You're trying to talk sense into a person driven by delusions.

I bet Blazed is happy to remove Lauda to no longer be "guilty by association". /s

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
████▀██████▀█▀██████▀████
██████████████████████████
▐█████▄███████████████▄█████▌
▐███████▄▄█████████▄▄███████▌
▐██████▀█████████████▀██████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
            ██                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄                           ██
           ██  ██████                ▄██████████▄     ████████████████████▀
          ██  ████████             ▄████▀   ▀████▄    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
         ██  ████  ████           ████▀       ▀██▀    ████
        ██  ████    ████        ▄███▀                 ████

██  ████      ████       ███▀                  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██  ████        ████      ███                   ██████████████
     ██  ████          ████     ███▄                  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ████████████████████    ▀████                 ████
   ██  ██████████████████████    ▀████▄        ▄██▄   ████

██  ████                ████     ▀████▄   ▄████▀    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██  ████                  ████      ▀██████████▀     ████████████████████▄
  ██                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██
   ▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
nachius

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 03:51:09 AM

From a personal standpoint, giving negative trust for such a reason is not something I would do. I believe red trust is only for the untrusted. On the other hand, acting in an immature fashion will lead others to think you are not to be trusted. You may have done nothing wrong in the marketplace and such, but your words were enough to lead people to think you are not to be trusted.

I think your best shot is to act calm, and deal with the problem in a professional manner. Message Lauda about the situation and see if you can change his mind on you. One thing to remember is that complaining never helps.
kiklo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 03:54:16 AM
Last edit: May 08, 2017, 04:29:12 AM by kiklo

there's been much discussion of the trust system, they were talking about completely changing it at one point....but there's no real way to decentralize it.  

you want to go right to theymos but you haven't even tried what I said:  go to the next person above lauda in the trust chain, and get them to remove lauda from the default trust list.  that will make your red mark go away.

you are basically asking theymos to intervene and make an exception for you, which is probably not going to happen, I can tell you that already.

No you are misunderstanding me, I am not asking for me alone,

I am asking the Entire Trust System be Changed for Everyone and all of the old ratings to be Wiped Clean!

And a New Trust System be put in,

where the trust system is based on whether or not there was an attempt at a transaction between the two.
If there was no PMs or Posts or emails about a trade , then the user can not rate you just because they are a dick.
In other words , people can't just place negative trust if they don't like your opinion, like what Gmaxwell did to you or Lauda did to me.

Look , we do nothing and nothing happens, the trust system is broken and I am proving that if nothing else.
So the only question, will Theymos fix it for Everyone or No one.

Just saying ok, is bullshit ,
that is why our planet is in such sorry shape now, too many people say it is easier to ignore,
well fuck that , The Trust System has to be Fixed or Theymos has to Delete me, his choice.

Cool

FYI:
A Transaction Forum could be created, where 1st member post they want to trade so and so and then the 2nd member posts they agree with the 1st post,  
then they either complete the transaction or not.
If they both complete the transaction satisfactory, then both can immediately add Good or Neutral Trust Ratings to the other with no middle man.
If there was a problem and someone wants to add Negative Trust , then they will fill out a Negative Trust Rating that is send to a Trust Mod ,
This Negative Rating must show a link to the transaction post showing an agreement between the two, if there is a transaction post, then the Trust Mod Approves the Negative Rating , If there are no transaction post showing the two had agreed to trade, then the Trust mod Denies the negative rating.
That Simple Step would stop the people misusing the trust system.
It is not like it is hard to fix, only the will to do it.
Theymos?
nachius

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 03:57:42 AM

I am asking the Entire Trust System be Changed for Everyone and all of the old ratings to be Wiped Clean!

And a New Trust System be put in,

Cool

Good luck! I can't be sure whether this post will become reality but I'm wishing the odds are on you for this one
kiklo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 04:08:31 AM
Last edit: May 08, 2017, 05:06:59 AM by kiklo

From a personal standpoint, giving negative trust for such a reason is not something I would do. I believe red trust is only for the untrusted. On the other hand, acting in an immature fashion will lead others to think you are not to be trusted. You may have done nothing wrong in the marketplace and such, but your words were enough to lead people to think you are not to be trusted.

I think your best shot is to act calm, and deal with the problem in a professional manner. Message Lauda about the situation and see if you can change his mind on you. One thing to remember is that complaining never helps.

Lauda is an immature Prick , there is no reasoning with that asshole.

She gets away with extortion on BTCtalk and was not even banned, the favoritism around her from the mods and Theymos is sickening.

Calming down wins nothing , no changes and the same corrupt trust system continues and others meekly take it.

I am a lot of things, meek is not one of them.

Also where I am from the Squeaky wheel gets the grease, not the quiet ones.  Wink

So Squeak, Squeak.  Cheesy

FYI:
You're trying to talk sense into a person driven by delusions.

I bet Blazed is happy to remove Lauda to no longer be "guilty by association". /s

You know it is amazing , I don't even see Lauda's mouth move when she shoves her hand up your ass.

Cool
Zepher
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 603

Electricity is really just organized lightning

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 09:21:39 AM

Man oh man, you really are digging this hole deeper and deeper.

You aren't going to get Lauda removed from DT, and especially not this way.

Thanks for the neg. Should I be expecting a lawsuit too? shivers

My only payment address: 1ZephertJThxkHih7XcaUHBkMSnvkTt5u
the_end_is_near

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 03:34:43 PM
Last edit: May 08, 2017, 03:51:40 PM by the_end_is_near

@kiklo, so you are justifiably pissed off, but do you actually like to win or just make noise?

What is your plan to win? I mean absolutely win.

You shouldn't be depending on Theymos for anything. Why would a grown man put himself in a position to be controlled by another man? I do not accept slavery. Why do you?
kiklo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 08:37:33 PM

@kiklo, so you are justifiably pissed off, but do you actually like to win or just make noise?

What is your plan to win? I mean absolutely win.

You shouldn't be depending on Theymos for anything. Why would a grown man put himself in a position to be controlled by another man? I do not accept slavery. Why do you?

Shelby , at the moment ,
I want to see if Theymos fixes this broke trust system or not.

His lack of response is becoming irritating. It is almost like he is afraid to answer me.

Aside from me and you, most others are afraid to call Theymos out,
I just want to hear his response and will take the appropriate action from there.

I mean if he is afraid to chat with me, he has the admin access, not the other way around.

If you create an alternative system, I will definitely check it out, let me know when you have something working.

FYI:
Don't worry about my plan, it is mine and I will handle it. Smiley

_______________________________________________________________________________ ___________
Man oh man, you really are digging this hole deeper and deeper.

You aren't going to get Lauda removed from DT, and especially not this way.

Thanks for the neg. Should I be expecting a lawsuit too? shivers

No just a lifelong Negative rating for a Lauda supporter. That is all you are worth.
Dum Dum, I have been calling Theymos out for days, if you have a faster way to dig deeper and it makes Theymos show up then share it.
The sooner we have a confrontation , the sooner other things will happen.   Cheesy

Cool
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: