Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 04:27:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Burstcoin a good coin?  (Read 4886 times)
dzkazmi

Activity: 218
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:03:10 AM

People sayings its good for the future but I dont think so. it will be just an average shitcoins around.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
pinkflower

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:33:40 AM

People sayings its good for the future but I dont think so. it will be just an average shitcoins around.

I wont agree but I will also not disagree with you. I insist we wait for the official announcement about the Dymaxion upgrade. According to one PoCC developer, its the biggest technological update to any cryptocurrency.

But I doubt that. So I call the attention of anyone who's interested to manage your expectations and keep them low. Dont buy Burst, its risky. I cant say that enough.
shulc7

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:34:29 PM

I am not sure that this is the altcoin which is worth investing into. However as some guys say, Burstcoin is a very good crypto for mining.
snekinmyleg

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:09:52 PM

Burstcoin is the good coin but the development team has some problem inside , and it leads to the big dump on the price of Burst coin. So i think it's not worth for you to invest in Burst coin.
rico666
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1037

฿ → ∞

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 11:12:18 PM

Burstcoin is the good coin but the development team has some problem inside , and it leads to the big dump on the price of Burst coin. So i think it's not worth for you to invest in Burst coin.

Care to elaborate on the "problem inside"? Maybe in English this time.

all non self-referential signatures except mine are lame ... oh wait ...   ·  LBC Thread (News)  ·  Past BURST Activities
hdtqisg

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:11:34 AM

I've recently heard about Burstcoin. It looks like a really great coin, especially since they make it easy for the not-so-good hardware people. Uses your HD space to mine which I think is awesome.
I want your guys opinions on it. Is it a good altcoin?
May be!
But low value and large quantity is not a good thing! Need more development and support! Hope next time will be better!
CoinMaker7

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:33:06 AM

I've recently heard about Burstcoin. It looks like a really great coin, especially since they make it easy for the not-so-good hardware people. Uses your HD space to mine which I think is awesome.
My friend got into mining Burst back in August, but the network had so many problems that she eventually dropped out before investigating the other aspects of the network. With transaction speeds being rather slow and wallets unreliable, She figured why bother staying. Seemed like a good deal in the beginning, but just could not carry water in the end.
nicwenzel

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

Anon

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:19:18 PM

Burst needs a proper dev team. it currently has a real co-ordination problem. there is no ceo leading it, its a jumbled mess. Stay away from burst for now folks, and pray that the dev team gets its shit together so we can have a green, fair crypto currency.

https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=nicwenzel
DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Team NOW! ⚡
Ruthless67

Activity: 54

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:32:41 PM

Burstcoin is not a well-known coin, but what happens at any moment is not known so I think it's normal to make an investment at a distance, because if the coin explodes in two or three days, we can invest in it .
t241690

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:18:49 PM

burstcoin is good coin but not big coin
burstcoin volume transaction only 409 bitcoin/day with rank in marketcap 57
total suplly is big 1,7 billion coin, so is very dificult burstcoin price incraese very hi
CryptoMishka

Activity: 109
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:35:55 PM

I am not sure that this is the altcoin which is worth investing into. However as some guys say, Burstcoin is a very good crypto for mining.
Yes? it is better to mine at HDD -low power.There are fewer problems with the scaling of the mining and configuration. But, indeed, some profit can be obtained only in the future.
nicwenzel

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

Anon

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:33:41 AM

the tech is good, and the low cost of it all will be what brings it home for burst, if anything. It is possible other cryptos will be more widely used, but also possible that burst will become a top 10 coin

https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=nicwenzel
DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Team NOW! ⚡
dobolspeed3

Activity: 714

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:52:18 AM

For a good coin now for you who want to invest of course I personally suggest a good thing for you. Policypal network is a good coin for now. Because the prospect is very good for the future. Maybe you should think ahead of this.
Hermes Mercury

Activity: 318
Merit: 21

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:18:55 PM

In my opinion it is an anonymous platform with great qualities and with an interesting price, but there are few comments about it, and its supply is not very interesting.
EMV

Activity: 183
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:00:56 AM

It is at the same time cryptographic money and payment service provider which cornerstone the blockchain technology is. If to consider precipitancy of development of the cryptosphere, then it is impossible to call this coin especially "young". It appeared at the end of summer of 2014. Start was preceded premayn, by the IPO.

The currency is forky NXT as the source code of this crypt is its cornerstone, however you should not have spoken about it if it had no fundamental difference from the predecessor. And such difference is. In BurstCoin for the first time in the history of cryptoprojects the new mayningovy algorithm Proof of Capaciti (PoC or the proof of capacity) is used.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
pinkflower

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:47:47 AM

It is at the same time cryptographic money and payment service provider which cornerstone the blockchain technology is. If to consider precipitancy of development of the cryptosphere, then it is impossible to call this coin especially "young". It appeared at the end of summer of 2014. Start was preceded premayn, by the IPO.

The currency is forky NXT as the source code of this crypt is its cornerstone, however you should not have spoken about it if it had no fundamental difference from the predecessor. And such difference is. In BurstCoin for the first time in the history of cryptoprojects the new mayningovy algorithm Proof of Capaciti (PoC or the proof of capacity) is used.

You are wrong. Burst has NO premine, presale or ICO. It has one of the most transparent distributions in all cryptocurrencies through PoC hard drive mining.

In its present form, Burst's source code has no fundamental difference from NXT, but its codebase is cleaner and more optimized after the Proof of Capacity Consortium's code refactoring.

But wait for Burst version 2.2.0. Thats when it bursts away from NXT and starts becoming its own project with its own vision.
Mr_Burst

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:30:04 AM

Guys! We need system like masternodes with rewards!
rico666
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1037

฿ → ∞

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 04:55:47 PM

Holy Sh!t - reading through this bizarre heap of malformed English with little sense to plain out wrong statements, one thing comes to ones mind:

Cloaca Maxima

Burst needs a proper dev team. it currently has a real co-ordination problem. there is no ceo leading it, its a jumbled mess. Stay away from burst for now folks, and pray that the dev team gets its shit together so we can have a green, fair crypto currency.

nicwenzel, by the time you wrote this shit the PoCC was already active for 6 months in Burst, there was already https://dymaxion.burst.cryptoguru.org/The-Burst-Dymaxion-1.00.pdf white paper.

Nowadays we have a meme for "you people": https://i.imgflip.com/2cshku.jpg

Guys! We need system like masternodes with rewards!

*facepalm*

Seriously?

We are about 400,000 times more energy efficient than Bitcoin (more give than take) – while offering same or better security (BURST 192bit vs. BTC 128bit), better scalability and better decentralization.

With the current price, the cost for one ordinary transaction can go as low as US$0.002 and the cost for a multi-out same transaction can go as low as US$0.0000014. This is micro transaction Sparta!

This is important to know: We do have 80 tx/s on-chain, but – given community consensus – we could easily do 1000 tx/s too. “Easily” as in “next day on TestNet” and “within a week on MainNet”. There simply is no need for this at the moment, but we do have that option.

More here: https://www.burstcoin.ist/2018/06/23/the-economy-of-scale-next-steps-for-burst/

all non self-referential signatures except mine are lame ... oh wait ...   ·  LBC Thread (News)  ·  Past BURST Activities
sharkpc2000

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:28:00 AM

I approximate this extremely, this coinage is THE coinage championing the human! And the subjoined people dawn Burstmining or trade, the large is it championing a copacetic burgeoning world and folks!
pumbum

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:47:21 AM
Last edit: July 03, 2018, 06:11:42 PM by pumbum

in December 2017, he earned well on it due to the overall growth. Yes, a great coin. Someone called it really decentralization in the world of crypto-currencies. The original purpose of Satoshi, but only converted to storage. I believe that such ideas should also be seen to carry the opportunity to earn money, and to understand decentralization
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: