Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 09:28:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Burstcoin a good coin?  (Read 4886 times)
Karina 3340

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:21:06 AM

I heard that Burstcoin is both cryptographic money and a payment system. At the heart of which lies the blockade technology. It is also called a flash or an explosive coin.
Jombrangs

Activity: 630
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:09:26 AM

Actually I cannot suggest it was a good or bad coin since I have not yet know what burstcoin is.
Through this I suggest that you should consider the feedbacks of the previous investors serve as a guide.
kinki32

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:27:10 AM

I like your answers rico666. I started to look after the burst community since last summer and didn't buy no one burst coin. I've watched a funny movies from rico666 and his hate to other people:)
I've read the dymaxion white paper. Do you have a reason to do your promises if you don't get users to your network? I see only miners and investors in your network but what is that without users?
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:43:09 PM

I've recently heard about Burstcoin. It looks like a really great coin, especially since they make it easy for the not-so-good hardware people. Uses your HD space to mine which I think is awesome.
I want your guys opinions on it. Is it a good altcoin?

I haven’t had any interest at this coin yet. Maybe when I will get more free time I will see what Burstcoin is about really. For now there are a lot of coins in which it is possible to invest with almost the same result.
Genosx

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:58:39 PM

I guess the coin is great because there are lots of people that still supporting the company
through this many people can serve as a proof that they provide a wonderful services in the market.
Dumlooke

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:01:16 PM

It relies upon their organization's center group. Today there's a considerable measure of ventures that has nothing to do with the network. I see some ICOs that spends assets to publicize their activities in multi media and paid articles through news.bitcoin.com.

On the off chance that they're not giving more spending plan for publicizing then likely that ICO will be vanish soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: