Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 06:52:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling my OC account for less than buying price  (Read 202 times)
thetruefelipe (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 07:55:33 PM

Hello,
Before you judge this topic please read following sentences. I am not against Onecoin, but also not crazy about it. (I was investing in BTC, XMR, ETH and so on..) I was just curious what will happen so I bought Tycoon Plus package for 8000 USD (around 7500 EUR) almost one year ago. After all the splits and shits I have got around 15 000 OCs. Now the price is somewhere around 10 EUR for 1 OC (estimated price of course), but the internal exchange is no longer available (I changed like 1000 EUR worth of one coins in that exchange during december 2016). The dealshaker platform was opened few months ago and the system is pretty good. I have bought many things, like second-hand Fiat worth 5000 EUR for 800 OCs or new tablets, PC components, ITUNES gift cards and so on. Some of the stuffs I have sold and some kept. The thing is, I need money for my workshop quickly, so I decided to try sell it for literally less than the buying price, 7000 EUR. The account is now with 11 000 Onecoins. (so somewhere around 0,65 cents for OC) what is I think very good price, considering that the account is worth around 100 000 EUR on dealshaker.
Again, I am selling it because I need the money, and buying stuffs from dealshaker and then selling them will took a lot of time, a lot longer than I can afford. Of course if someone wants it, it is the best to use bitcoins as a payment via localbitcoin service I think, I will appreciate all your opinions.
I don't want anyone to call me scammer or something, because my intention is not to sell this to somebody that does not have any idea about OC. I know that this is not public coin, it is maybe more like private coin, but it is worth something and I am sure that if someone wants to use dealshaker for buying/selling things and has patience, it might be a very good deal. I appreciate all the suggestions or opinions.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: