Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:54:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] 3.150GH of Baikal Rigs - Let's try one more time...  (Read 944 times)
r00tdude (OP)

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 04:26:55 AM

1x Mini (150MH)
2X Quadro (600MH)
2X Giants (900MH)

They are currently hosted and cost ~$47/month to run there. They are hosted with a respected member of the community here at BCT. As you may or may not be aware, Baikal has had a few production runs lately (which sell out immediately) - and he says he limits the sales to 2 pieces per buyer (I suspect this isn't true, but he does say that anyway) - this means it'll be ages before you can run up a farm of 3.150GH of his rigs. Here you get them all in one fell swoop. His prices on his rigs are $4/MH (plus shipping and customs); I'm asking $5/MH for a quick sale - you can be up and running in no time.

Proof of rigs and ownership will be via signed address on P2Pool where the rigs are mining now, and transfer of ownership via email to the user hosting the rigs.

This is a limited time offer. Last time I ran this sale, the thread got trolled to the point I didn't want to bother anymore - but I figured I'd take one more shot at it. These rigs are producing $2.4k net profit per month which gives you and ROI in the neighborhood of 6-7 months. There is no better deal.

PM me with questions. No PayPal. Crypto only - prefer BTC/LTC/DASH/ETH.

P.S. Please do not troll this thread. If you are not interested or have a problem with the pricing, please don't bother responding here. If you want to bother people about pricing, go do a search on ePray where they are selling Minis for $1500 and Giants for $4500.

Bitrated user: r00tdude.
a29654

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 05:53:29 AM

Just to clarify after shipping and customs baikal sells their miners for $3.3/mhs.

Would you sell individually?
isoneguy

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 07:32:04 AM

Proof of rigs and ownership will be via signed address on P2Pool where the rigs are mining now, and transfer of ownership via email to the user hosting the rigs.

So, you don't physically have the rigs. Are you selling them as a hosted package...is hosting paid for in the cost?

Is shipping not included in the price you ask?

In the event that I want to host them myself...would you accept escrow until the rigs arrive? If not, it's really too easy for you to scam people.
r00tdude (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 10:18:42 PM

Just to clarify after shipping and customs baikal sells their miners for $3.3/mhs.

Would you sell individually?

Sorry, no individual sales. All in one bunch.

r00tdude (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 10:27:36 PM

So, you don't physically have the rigs. Are you selling them as a hosted package...is hosting paid for in the cost?

Is shipping not included in the price you ask?

In the event that I want to host them myself...would you accept escrow until the rigs arrive? If not, it's really too easy for you to scam people.

As I said, they are hosted remotely, so, no they are not in my physical possession. Hosting is paid for for this month only. It averages about $46-48/month for the 3.150GH.

Again, let me re-iterate... I will email a bill of sale to the buyer and make arrangements with the hoster to transfer ownership of the rigs. Period.

As far as scamming people, maybe you didn't read the post. My rigs are hashing on P2Pool. You will have the public address and I will sign with the private key to prove ownership as well as move them to a pool account under your control to further prove ownership. Before any transfer of funds, we will roll in the hoster to the email thread to confirm he is ready to transfer ownership and upon payment, I will notify him of change of ownership. The hoster will be the trusted third party. If you don't like the terms, you need not buy them.

BuckRogers (one of the people admining this section) will vouch for me. I've handled large BTC transactions for him and others as an escrow agent myself in other transactions.

This is the last response I'll make publicly in this thread. If you want to discuss terms or pricing or anything else PM me. I'm sick and tired of all the trolling from the tire-kickers.

isoneguy

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 12:26:08 AM
Last edit: May 08, 2017, 02:01:48 AM by isoneguy

BuckRogers (one of the people admining this section) will vouch for me. I've handled large BTC transactions for him and others as an escrow agent myself in other transactions.

Everytime someone "namedrops" like that or talks about their unverified massive transactions...I assume they're just a farmed alt...

The real problem with selling a hosted package is that not many want to deal with yet another person's BS that might work for you but maybe wouldn't work for them.

You should be selling physical hardware here.
buckrogers
Legendary

Activity: 2733
Merit: 1181

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 01:42:53 AM

Actually, I have known r00tdude for a pretty long time, we have done some pretty large deals together more BTC than most that have occurred on this forum in quite some time.

I have to say he isn't one to scam, and from all of my dealings with him, he was as straight up as they come.

I have personally sold physical miners to him, as recent as last year? hard to remember exact dates, but they were some scrypt miners, that I shipped off to his hosting facility.

But as I mentioned before, some of the deals we did back in the day would make 'some' weak at heart lol.

Always liked r00tdude, and even though we haven't kept in touch as much as I'd like, I would not hesitate to do business with him at any time, and at least for me, escrow with him, wouldn't be necessary.

An old tagline I used to say: "r00tdude = good dude!" lol

Thanks!

Well I'm dr. spock I'm here to rock y'all
r00tdude (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 02:55:44 PM

I'm willing to sell at the same price per MH as Baikal is listing his new rigs. Hit me up via PM if you want the farm. Just had a life event that seems to force my hand.

kimosan

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 04:40:01 PM

PM sent, escrow a must. Let me know.
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 05:34:14 PM

What are you mining exactly? Im assuming eth. 
r00tdude (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 06:07:56 PM

I've received three offers all within minutes of one another and all at or above my asking price. If you are one of the three interested parties please send me your final offer and I'll decide based on price tonight. Thanks very much.

IOTUSA

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 02:13:00 PM

Everytime someone "namedrops" like that or talks about their unverified massive transactions...I assume they're just a farmed alt...

The real problem with selling a hosted package is that not many want to deal with yet another person's BS that might work for you but maybe wouldn't work for them.

You SHOULD bitch less in threads where you have no interest in buying or selling, Princess.

isoneguy

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 03:20:28 PM

You SHOULD bitch less in threads where you have no interest in buying or selling, Princess.

I'm not offended by your infantile standards...nor by your impressive collection of alts.

Just sharing my opinion, you should self moderate your threads if you don't want other's to participate in your hustle.
invitalia

Activity: 180
Merit: 101

The impossible is in your mind

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2017, 03:52:50 PM

I've received three offers all within minutes of one another and all at or above my asking price. If you are one of the three interested parties please send me your final offer and I'll decide based on price tonight. Thanks very much.

Do you have decided, mate?!
Have a good day!

Telegram @orionssoftware
The cryptomusician
Bitrated user: hwmining.
a29654

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 05:39:16 PM

Did you end up selling this
kimosan