Bitcoin Forum
August 17, 2024, 02:31:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Microsoft accs  (Read 527 times)
RahulJaikar (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 01:56:07 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2019, 05:45:25 PM by RahulJaikar

Delete
phantailaptopbl

Activity: 148
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2017, 01:49:56 PM

20 limit 2 region 5$ pm me, skype: phantaidhv

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
kingda
Copper Member

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2017, 12:17:59 AM

Iam selling Amazon EC2 accounts Smiley
addme @ Skype : ns.binny@gmail.com

5 limit account : 5$
10limit account : 14$
20limit 2 regions & rest regions 10limit : 28$

I can show accounts via Teamviewer before you buy   Smiley & can supply bulk daily  Smiley

Guys don't buy from him He is a big scammer, His real name IS Ravi

he cheated my partner.You bloody fucker do you think your doing a software job to show greedy after all your selling acc and living as my partner is a cool going so he left you . If you want money go beg rome all the streets then you can get some handful of money , I am warning you that's my money he hold send it back orelse you will face conservatory

Here is the story Guys

Proof of SKype chats : http://imgur.com/a/cfOtP ( total history)

Before going in to story let me tell about him in one word ( He feels like is king and every body should listen to his words, Bloody fucker)

Coming to story my partner send him funds for 10 accounts , in that he as to replace 3 accounts previously one as his accounts quality is not good so far
Later after sending money he was suppose to send with in 6 hours , it passed more than 24 hours my partner started keeping him messages no  proper response

My partner got irritated and said this is not fair what your doing, later after some time he sent 5 accounts and for saying this is not fair you know guy what he said?, he said your price is also not good my partners complaining, for that my partner said to speak properly and the price was accepted by him which was not forced to accept or done something to get for that price

Then he said he did a mistake he gave me 5 accounts & said that's his proper way of speaking "saying he did mistake giving 5 accounts"

he got irritated for saying not fair and for asking him to speak properly ( he changed all email ids of accounts in no time) and not responding . You guys can check his accounts
by login ( below images uploaded of skype)

He is Madher chod wanted free money for nothing and showing his attitude as if he is king hehe but he is lesser than a bug !!

you bloody fucker Madher chod , kutte ke pille harami ki aulad sale ma chuda apni give us my money back, we dont get money like begging others

Guys not only this they are creating accounts a business accounts and with in 3 hours they are getting banned , they use 05/2018 expiry VISA VCC

Business accounts with original address of some restaurants and hospitals 

that is a movie hero : Sidharth Malhotra

i knew something was fishy about him at the first time itself.

kennym

Activity: 276
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:43:17 AM

Iam selling Amazon EC2 accounts Smiley
addme @ Skype : ns.binny@gmail.com

5 limit account : 5$
10limit account : 14$
20limit 2 regions & rest regions 10limit : 28$

I can show accounts via Teamviewer before you buy   Smiley & can supply bulk daily  Smiley

he s a scammer  dont buy any accounts from him ..
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: