News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What to do with bitfootball?
Continue as it is
Let's make game reset monthly/weekly
Make a total new concept for the game
I don't care

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITFOOTBALL.NET - Football manager - Play and earn BTC!  (Read 17795 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
tomos81 (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 02:20:59 PM
Last edit: May 09, 2017, 06:33:43 PM by tomos81

Hello there,

i am happy to inform you, i finished the FULL stage of my new, unique game, - BITFOOTBALL!
The game is running and available to all players.

LINK:  https://bitfootball.net

Before asking, and playing, please read the how-to:
HOWTO: https://bitfootball.net/howto-bf.pdf

This is a complex football manager game with imaginary Club names, also player names. The full version is released 7.5.2017   (old thread of beta phase + payment proofs: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1888187.0)

NOTE: This is a self-moderated thread, i will delete all replies that is not connected with this game.

To guarrantee ability to pay out the players, the payment system will be the following:
80% of ad networks revenue will be paid to the players, share-based payouts (more points player has = higher income for him)

good luck, enjoy! Smiley

Please remember:  To get paid, you MUST register via your Faucethub.io  BTC wallet address, because there is no way to change the wallet manually (only to write me)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Crystal11

Activity: 528
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 02:26:19 PM

Your login credentials are invalid.  Roll Eyes

Do i have to create a new account ?
 Because i don't want to get banned for double accounts .

E-currency exchange rates rating ▐ 70 claims/daily
 only in Komodo on Secryptzia and get paid instant to expresscrypto▐ Get paid to post on Beermoneyforum ▐ Claim 35+ cryptocoins from Dutchy autofaucet▐ Autoclaim in 27 coins on Express Dutchy autofaucet ▐  Earn satoshi with bitcoin-ptc Bitter.io (bitcoin PTC)  (min 10k direct to wallet)▐ Thanks for your support by joining these links Smiley Signature updated often.
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 02:27:24 PM

Your login credentials are invalid.  Roll Eyes

Do i have to create a new account ?
 Because i don't want to get banned for double accounts .

yes yes, you are starting from 0...
registration is needed again, because databases were erased Smiley

as i mentioned in beta thread..

you can find in the dashboard account button where you will see banner codes + ref links
assloua

Activity: 397
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 02:29:09 PM

here we go again  Grin

re-registered and ready to play

looking forward to an amazing faucet

best luck to everyone

sukokan1230

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 02:33:39 PM

hi tomas,

I have the screen "impossible to reach the site"

is my problem?

tnx
Crystal11

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 02:35:13 PM

thank you, registered again .
ive read something about deleting beta accounts but i wasn't sure  Smiley

only in Komodo on Secryptzia and get paid instant to expresscrypto▐ Get paid to post on Beermoneyforum ▐ Claim 35+ cryptocoins from Dutchy autofaucet▐ Autoclaim in 27 coins on Express Dutchy autofaucet ▐  Earn satoshi with bitcoin-ptc Bitter.io (bitcoin PTC)  (min 10k direct to wallet)▐ Thanks for your support by joining these links Smiley Signature updated often.
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 02:39:28 PM

hi tomas,

is my problem?

tnx

hi, there are users connected, so i think it's your local problem, try to clear cookies and cache for sure..
and try to use some supported browser, chrome, opera or firefox
sukokan1230

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 02:53:51 PM

hi tomas,

is my problem?

tnx

hi, there are users connected, so i think it's your local problem, try to clear cookies and cache for sure..
and try to use some supported browser, chrome, opera or firefox

now, is all ok Smiley)))

tnx
assloua

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 03:03:42 PM

I've forgotten to ask in the beta thread so i do it here

Does  the skill of my youth trainer influence how fast i can see all stats of the youth player?

tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 03:08:01 PM

Does  the skill of my youth trainer influence how fast i can see all stats of the youth player?

no.  1 match = 1 skill revealed.
the skill of the youth trainer influences , how fast the revealed youth players (that are still in youth team) improving.  Better youth trainer, means more often  +3 main skill after game.
assloua

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 03:20:30 PM

no.  1 match = 1 skill revealed.
the skill of the youth trainer influences , how fast the revealed youth players (that are still in youth team) improving.  Better youth trainer, means more often  +3 main skill after game.

alright Smiley

thats what i hoped for

rafolon

Activity: 638

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2017, 03:46:27 PM

The payments are automatic or you can request payment when you have a number of credits

Currently paying sites
HITBITS ||  SATOSHILABS || NETBOX || PRESEARCH || FREEBTC || COINTIPLY
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 03:51:30 PM

The payments are automatic or you can request payment when you have a number of credits

i am paying manually after ad network paying me..
splitting 100% from BTC ad networks to the players via faucethub, based on their share of total sponsor points, so more successful team = bigger revenue
rafolon

Activity: 638

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2017, 03:55:18 PM

i am paying manually after ad network paying me..
splitting 100% from BTC ad networks to the players via faucethub, based on their share of total sponsor points, so more successful team = bigger revenue

Thanks, amazing game tomos

Currently paying sites
HITBITS ||  SATOSHILABS || NETBOX || PRESEARCH || FREEBTC || COINTIPLY
Crystal11

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 06:20:48 PM

Is there a problem with referals ?
Someone told me that he joined me but my list is empty.
Anyone else have friends to join and test his referal link ?

tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 06:50:44 PM

Is there a problem with referals ?
Someone told me that he joined me but my list is empty.
Anyone else have friends to join and test his referal link ?

referral links are working in all supported browsers with no adblocker and popup blocker.
Crystal11

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 08:04:15 PM
Last edit: May 07, 2017, 10:12:41 PM by Crystal11

i use firefox and i dont have adblocking software or such, i dont have popup blocker ,on the beta test of bitfootball a popup widow was opening every few minutes . I just activated a $25 campaign for a week on a ptc to advertise this faucet .
In a week i assume at least 1 referral will join because i collect random refs for other faucets from ptcs and i will see if ref link is working fine and if is not volatile like on cetobeto generator after leaving the home page.

I have found a bad situation in gameplay when the new faucet claimer is forced to play a (1)  lose match without a GK, because he has only 2 GK and both GK are sent to rest, 1 by a red card and the 2nd by injury from the previous game .  Smiley
Luckily is only 1 match  Smiley

tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 10:23:16 PM

i use firefox and i dont have adblocking software or such, i dont have popup blocker ,on the beta test of bitfootball a popup widow was opening every few minutes . I just activated a $25 campaign for a week on a ptc to advertise this faucet .
In a week i assume at least 1 referral will join because i collect random refs for other faucets from ptcs and i will see if ref link is working fine and if is not volatile like on cetobeto generator after leaving the home page.

I have found a bad situation in gameplay when the new faucet claimer is forced to play a (1)  lose match without a GK, because he has only 2 GK and both GK are sent to rest, 1 by a red card and the 2nd by injury from the previous game .  Smiley
Luckily is only 1 match  Smiley

1)  You finally have a referral - this is the proof, ref system works Smiley

2) if you have injured player, you can buy a doctor and heal him slowly..

3) if no GK available, you still can buy one  or transfer from youth team, you just need some cash to keep in your footbal club balance Smiley
Crystal11

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 10:52:53 PM
Last edit: May 07, 2017, 11:24:43 PM by Crystal11

yes the ref link is working  Smiley
proof

thank you and sorry for this miss understanding, i needed to be sure bcuz i invest time/money into advertising, posting links, making topics, etc  Smiley
I thought you have the volatile ref link bug like the ex cetobeto .

i have a doctor, clicked heal ,spent 10 energy points and from 3 matches-injury of GK i got only 2 matches-injury left  Grin well, my doctor is a newbie in skill , i need a shaman priest (the Orc ones are known to be very good) or a Druid Cheesy Anyways it was just 1 lose match im not so worried. About money, well i kinda lose matches and im in negative balance (temporary)  Cheesy
The youth trainer is inspecting right now a GK  Smiley

Przemax

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 05:17:20 AM

Congratulation on the releasing of the game.

I have one issue in the game. I had a very unlucky set of events. I had 3 red cards and an injury in one match. I had collected 500k for new players if needed but I need 2 of them and those players where sadly very expensive to buy. I would need 800k to buy 2 of them.

Could you please allow me to buy what ever player for 165k I have left? Or is it impossible.

Edit: Oh I was allowed to play a match with 10 players. Weird. Have you changed that from yesterday?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: