News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What to do with bitfootball?
Continue as it is
Let's make game reset monthly/weekly
Make a total new concept for the game
I don't care

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITFOOTBALL.NET - Football manager - Play and earn BTC!  (Read 17795 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
tomos81 (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 08:52:50 AM

Congratulation on the releasing of the game.

I have one issue in the game. I had a very unlucky set of events. I had 3 red cards and an injury in one match. I had collected 500k for new players if needed but I need 2 of them and those players where sadly very expensive to buy. I would need 800k to buy 2 of them.

Could you please allow me to buy what ever player for 165k I have left? Or is it impossible.

Edit: Oh I was allowed to play a match with 10 players. Weird. Have you changed that from yesterday?

hi , there is a trick from the beginning, if you dont have enough players, just reduce the reserves , and increae first team..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 05:02:11 PM

I made a small change - added different background picture to live match simulation Smiley

btw: 10x more players and payouts will be every 2nd day...
so keep propagating your referral link, and banners that you can find in your account overview window Smiley
Crystal11

Activity: 528
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 07:01:04 PM
Last edit: May 08, 2017, 07:11:29 PM by Crystal11

cool  Smiley

i have 2 suggestions;

1. the top 3 managers should be top 5 because i see there is room for 2 more .
2. a small icon country flag of the members displayed on the left side of every top manager' name might look more awesome  Grin (i guess some players want to show off and/or make their country proud ) Grin (maybe set the flag to enable manually by them , country or continent if you don't want to spend time to set 200 country flags Grin)

E-currency exchange rates rating ▐ 70 claims/daily
 only in Komodo on Secryptzia and get paid instant to expresscrypto▐ Get paid to post on Beermoneyforum ▐ Claim 35+ cryptocoins from Dutchy autofaucet▐ Autoclaim in 27 coins on Express Dutchy autofaucet ▐  Earn satoshi with bitcoin-ptc Bitter.io (bitcoin PTC)  (min 10k direct to wallet)▐ Thanks for your support by joining these links Smiley Signature updated often.
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 07:27:26 PM

cool  Smiley

i have 2 suggestions;

2. a small icon country flag of the members displayed on the left side of every top manager' name might look more awesome  Grin (i guess some players want to show off and/or make their country proud ) Grin (maybe set the flag to enable manually by them , country or continent if you don't want to spend time to set 200 country flags Grin)

keep bringing referrals, i will make these changes Smiley
Crystal11

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 07:41:45 PM

cool  Smiley

i have 2 suggestions;

awesome i see now top 5  Grin thanks.
i'm working on it to get refs, but as i said this is a niche sport faucet and i think not many people will join  Undecided

only in Komodo on Secryptzia and get paid instant to expresscrypto▐ Get paid to post on Beermoneyforum ▐ Claim 35+ cryptocoins from Dutchy autofaucet▐ Autoclaim in 27 coins on Express Dutchy autofaucet ▐  Earn satoshi with bitcoin-ptc Bitter.io (bitcoin PTC)  (min 10k direct to wallet)▐ Thanks for your support by joining these links Smiley Signature updated often.
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 07:47:24 PM

cool  Smiley

i have 2 suggestions;

awesome i see now top 5  Grin thanks.
i'm working on it to get refs, but as i said this is a niche sport faucet and i think not many people will join  Undecided

ppl does not care if its sports, or flower growing app, the only reason for joining is , when the site pays ok Cheesy
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 08:33:41 PM

ok i made some cosmetics in the dashboard:

top5 players are displayed instead of top3, also their country flags are displayed Smiley

Panda Trump

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2017, 08:38:38 PM

AWESOME! But I joined 1 day too late so all these guys are far ahead of me '_' I just joined 10 minutes ago xD
And the referal link is nice and all, but too long to fit in my signature. BitcoinTalk limits my signature alot by not allowing more than 50 characters :/ I haven't done anything bad and still they do this crap to me :/

tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 08:46:37 PM

AWESOME! But I joined 1 day too late so all these guys are far ahead of me '_' I just joined 10 minutes ago xD
And the referal link is nice and all, but too long to fit in my signature. BitcoinTalk limits my signature alot by not allowing more than 50 characters :/ I haven't done anything bad and still they do this crap to me :/

you have 2 options: to use shortener: goo.gl (for example) to shorten your ref link, or level up here to use longer signatures Smiley

no worries about time when you joined, after payouts, everybody will have 0 sponsor points and you can show your country in the top 5 Smiley
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 08:53:58 PM

btw - added some extra energy shorteners, so the players can play 2-3 hours non stop and invest their times to bigger share of sponsor points Smiley

my plans for this week:

- add a secret box (few times daily) , that you can open and earn some sponsor points, cash, or energy
- chance for dropping a "green card"- from shortnerers, when you claiming energy, there will be a chance (not too high) to drop a "green card"
    - green card can be used for:  - personal training of the player , or remove red card, or remove injury. Some actions can cost more green cards Smiley
Panda Trump

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2017, 09:02:03 PM

How do I reset?
I got a truly HORRIBLE team which still demands 30k a day  Angry

I got for example a 63-skill player who demands $1900/day

tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 09:03:52 PM

How do I reset?
I got a truly HORRIBLE team which still demands 30k a day  Angry

the team is generated randomly, and when it's generated, there must be at least 1 worse team than yours, so no worries, some trainings, some youth players and you will be on the top of league 6 Smiley
Panda Trump

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2017, 09:13:53 PM

How do I reset?

the team is generated randomly, and when it's generated, there must be at least 1 worse team than yours, so no worries, some trainings, some youth players and you will be on the top of league 6 Smiley
Luckily, I got a cheap youth trainer (Skill 30 for $87), but it's just annoying when you know you're wasting your time at a negative balance if you could start with a decent team and keep it positive. Anyways, it's just annoying to me Tongue

Also, I sold my 63 player and bought an 87 player. The 87 player actually has a LOWER salary than the 63 player xD

Crystal11

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 10:07:27 PM

Great job and fast, about the top 5 managers section  Grin Now this section is complete  Smiley including the fact that on mouse hover we can read the country name of a possible unknown flag.
How do I reset?

I got for example a 63-skill player who demands $1900/day
Players are cheap, you mean you have an expensive trainer staff .

MARKETPLACE > STAFF
check every time after a match.
After each match the shop list refreshes and you might find staff with skill bellow 100 ..as a beginner you won't go in bankruptcy with low salary staff . You'll have have to train them a lot but no worries you will get money from upgrading the stadium and selling the old aged players or low skill players.

jackchun

Activity: 332
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2017, 03:55:09 AM

What promotion methods can I use to get Referrals here?
Such as ptsu etc?
Thx!

tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 04:50:29 AM

What promotion methods can I use to get Referrals here?
Such as ptsu etc?
Thx!

hi, you can use everything you want, just dont push the players Cheesy
you can find banners and ref link in the account tab
assloua

Activity: 397
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 04:57:13 AM

btw - added some extra energy shorteners, so the players can play 2-3 hours non stop and invest their times to bigger share of sponsor points Smiley

my plans for this week:

- add a secret box (few times daily) , that you can open and earn some sponsor points, cash, or energy
- chance for dropping a "green card"- from shortnerers, when you claiming energy, there will be a chance (not too high) to drop a "green card"
    - green card can be used for:  - personal training of the player , or remove red card, or remove injury. Some actions can cost more green cards Smiley

seems like a nice idea but please calculate twice before you may add some sort of "boosters"  Wink

regarding the green cards for me it makes no sense to remove red card or injuries (simply it doesnt work in real)  but extra training or a boost of visitors at the next home match or something like that

tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 06:07:52 AM

my plans for this week:

seems like a nice idea but please calculate twice before you may add some sort of "boosters"  Wink

regarding the green cards for me it makes no sense to remove red card or injuries (simply it doesnt work in real)  but extra training or a boost of visitors at the next home match or something like that

these are not boosters... their main function will be to eliminate chance to stuck the gameplay by injuring too much players with combo of red cards..
Red cards removal works in real life - some cash for the referee and voila Cheesy
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 07:55:33 AM

In 10 hours, 750k satoshis will be splitted to all active players Smiley
go go go, collect Sponsor points! Smiley
Gavrik

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 08:08:06 AM

Withdraw satoshi depends on the sponsor's points?
I went bankrupt, and the sponsor's points were reset. Now I will not get Satoshi? Or how?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: