News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What to do with bitfootball?
Continue as it is
Let's make game reset monthly/weekly
Make a total new concept for the game
I don't care

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITFOOTBALL.NET - Football manager - Play and earn BTC!  (Read 17795 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Crystal11

Activity: 528
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 06:16:35 PM

he told me that he dont use incognito, nor adblock .
Anyways, he got paid and that's most important Smiley i'm glad he solved the problem with the btc address . Because he told me about a xapo address and i told him to pm you.
Thank you.
And here is my payment proof

E-currency exchange rates rating ▐ 70 claims/daily
 only in Komodo on Secryptzia and get paid instant to expresscrypto▐ Get paid to post on Beermoneyforum ▐ Claim 35+ cryptocoins from Dutchy autofaucet▐ Autoclaim in 27 coins on Express Dutchy autofaucet ▐  Earn satoshi with bitcoin-ptc Bitter.io (bitcoin PTC)  (min 10k direct to wallet)▐ Thanks for your support by joining these links Smiley Signature updated often.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Panda Trump

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2017, 07:22:30 PM

Here it shows how they paid me. 28k satoshi for the Beta period

http://imgur.com/a/h46V9

Panda Trump

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2017, 07:31:43 PM

Payments processed, few of them failed because of invalid, or not FH registered address - check your account tab, if you find error, PM me here , we will solve that individually Smiley

Payment table:

How long does it take to receive it? I'm Panda Trump and should've been paid like 2669 following your image, but I haven't received anything on my FaucetHub account?

tomos81 (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 07:41:20 PM

Payments processed, few of them failed because of invalid, or not FH registered address - check your account tab, if you find error, PM me here , we will solve that individually Smiley

Payment table:

How long does it take to receive it? I'm Panda Trump and should've been paid like 2669 following your image, but I haven't received anything on my FaucetHub account?

it was sent immediately...
check your account tab (on the bottom) - if there is some error message - PM me, we will solve it Smiley
Panda Trump

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2017, 07:51:55 PM
Last edit: May 09, 2017, 08:25:47 PM by Panda Trump

Payment table:

check your account tab (on the bottom) - if there is some error message - PM me, we will solve it Smiley
It says invalid adress, and probably because I use blockchain and blockchain.info doesn't let me keep using 1 single adress (1 adress for each payment :I)... what is an other good btc wallet which requires no phone/ID verification and doesn't have too high fees?

tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 08:29:25 PM

Payment table:

It says invalid adress, and probably because I use blockchain and blockchain.info doesn't let me keep using 1 single adress (1 adress for each payment :I)... what is an other good btc wallet which requires no phone/ID verification and doesn't have too high fees?
register 1 normal BTC address to faucethub and PM me - i will pay then
Panda Trump

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2017, 08:48:24 PM

Payment table:

"1 normal BTC adress"
WHERE TO GET THOSE?

tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 08:51:47 PM

Payment table:

"1 normal BTC adress"
WHERE TO GET THOSE?

just register one of your addresses on faucethub.io  and i will change it in the database and send the payment - you will receive next payments to this address
Crystal11

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 09:12:28 PM

probably because I use blockchain and blockchain.info doesn't let me keep using 1 single adress (1 adress for each payment :I)... what is an other good btc wallet which requires no phone/ID verification and doesn't have too high fees?
what are you talking about ? i have wallet on blockchain and i use the same address on faucets i join or when i need  Grin
blockchain doesn't need phone/id verification, you can use email to confirm login and F2A authentication is optional.
also you can lower a bit the fee of a tx (lower it from 20 minutes to 60 minutes to resolve a tx) from Advanced send.
Use google search/bitcointalk forum to search for wallets/hints if you do not wish to use blockchain.info.

only in Komodo on Secryptzia and get paid instant to expresscrypto▐ Get paid to post on Beermoneyforum ▐ Claim 35+ cryptocoins from Dutchy autofaucet▐ Autoclaim in 27 coins on Express Dutchy autofaucet ▐  Earn satoshi with bitcoin-ptc Bitter.io (bitcoin PTC)  (min 10k direct to wallet)▐ Thanks for your support by joining these links Smiley Signature updated often.
Panda Trump

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2017, 09:24:03 PM

probably because I use blockchain and blockchain.info doesn't let me keep using 1 single adress (1 adress for each payment :I)... what is an other good btc wallet which requires no phone/ID verification and doesn't have too high fees?
what are you talking about ? i have wallet on blockchain and i use the same address on faucets i join or when i need  Grin
blockchain doesn't need phone/id verification, you can use email to confirm login and F2A authentication is optional.
also you can lower a bit the fee of a tx (lower it from 20 minutes to 60 minutes to resolve a tx) from Advanced send.
Use google search/bitcointalk forum to search for wallets/hints if you do not wish to use blockchain.info.
Dude
The problem is that when I generate an adress to receive BTC on, it automatically changes it to a new one after I received a payment on it...
And if I can still receive payments on it, why is the thing then saying "ERROR" on BitFootball, whilst I could get my first payment from BitFootball after the Beta?
Anyways, might've done something wrong copy-pasting? Idk how, but I guess that's the only logical possibility if what I understand from what you just said is true...

So I'll pm tomos with adress I guess '_'

infiniteclaims.com

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 11:06:50 PM

Thanks i were scared to the reset over the points, but since im able to keep with my team and staff and besides the payment, im very happy, congratulations from the game , and i really hope adsense can support this project, by the way the rounds will last how many days?
I saw there were a 10 euros minimum payout soo when those will start if it will, where we can follow our income in the game of satoshis?
Crystal11

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 02:56:02 AM

The problem is that when I generate an adress to receive BTC on, it automatically changes it to a new one after I received a payment on it...
And if I can still receive payments on it, why is the thing then saying "ERROR" on BitFootball,
contact blockchain.info and tell them about the address issue (thats something new for me never heard about this issue which looks more like a mixer generating addresses, used by scammers in hyips Cheesy ) and contact tomos to help you to chose the right address for faucethub to get paid .

hema1988

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 05:13:24 AM

Tomos, can you please add timer to bonuses page, because waiting for new bonuses is boring as hell when you don't know when bonuses suppose to appeare again Cheesy

also zap.in shortner is not working, always giving error after solving the captcha, so can you add more shortner links in other shortner site Smiley
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 06:13:39 AM

Thanks i were scared to the reset over the points, but since im able to keep with my team and staff and besides the payment, im very happy, congratulations from the game , and i really hope adsense can support this project, by the way the rounds will last how many days?
I saw there were a 10 euros minimum payout soo when those will start if it will, where we can follow our income in the game of satoshis?

the delay between payouts depends of the number of active players.
for now, it's around 6-8 days, but new players coming in hourly basis, so it can be shorter...
if we tripple the number of active players, it will be 2-3x weekly, i hope

you can check in your account the history of payments (if any)
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 06:15:05 AM

Tomos, can you please add timer to bonuses page, because waiting for new bonuses is boring as hell when you don't know when bonuses suppose to appeare again Cheesy

also zap.in shortner is not working, always giving error after solving the captcha, so can you add more shortner links in other shortner site Smiley

will try to add the timer, however it's not as easy as it looks like Cheesy

zap.in is part of mellowads and i cannot fix their problems.. but i tested and working  (and no worries about 404 error description - it's fake)
hema1988

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 06:47:56 AM

zap.in is part of mellowads and i cannot fix their problems.. but i tested and working  (and no worries about 404 error description - it's fake)

i know u can't fix their problem, i meant that u change to another shortner site till they fix their problems.

and i didn't meant the 404 error in mellow ads shortner, i meant that error after i solve captcha it gives error and never redirect to the site again as per screen shot:

http://prntscr.com/f632az

any 1 else got this error and didn't redirect to the site again?
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 07:05:58 AM

i know u can't fix their problem, i meant that u change to another shortner site till they fix their problems.

and i didn't meant the 404 error in mellow ads shortner, i meant that error after i solve captcha it gives error and never redirect to the site again as per screen shot:

http://prntscr.com/f632az

any 1 else got this error and didn't redirect to the site again?

this eror can be probably solved by deleting your browser cache.
If i will put more shortener services (no BTC related) , that i dont want, the players will lose 30% of their income.
because i am paying from ad network + mellowads shorteners income
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 11:13:04 AM

I made a small cosmetic update, from now, in the bonus tab, when there are no offers, it will show you the estimated time when the next offer(s) will be available

lenoli

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 11:23:12 AM

hi tomos ,

i loved your previous faucet, it was very nice one and was too pity that you had to sold it, i am glad that you have created another one and didnot give up. hope this one will be better and more profitable.

i will try it late for sure.

wish you more success and luck...
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 11:27:59 AM

hi tomos ,

i loved your previous faucet, it was very nice one and was too pity that you had to sold it, i am glad that you have created another one and didnot give up. hope this one will be better and more profitable.

i will try it late for sure.

wish you more success and luck...

hi lenoli,
thanks Smiley

this one will never bankrupt, because i am paying only what the players earning (more active players = higher rewards = shorter period between payments).
approx 10% is my reward (USD ones), that i am using for server maintenance + slowly healing my broken PP balance from previous project Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: