News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What to do with bitfootball?
Continue as it is
Let's make game reset monthly/weekly
Make a total new concept for the game
I don't care

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITFOOTBALL.NET - Football manager - Play and earn BTC!  (Read 17795 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
lenoli

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 11:33:44 AM

hi tomos ,

i loved your previous faucet, it was very nice one and was too pity that you had to sold it, i am glad that you have created another one and didnot give up. hope this one will be better and more profitable.

i will try it late for sure.

wish you more success and luck...

hi lenoli,
thanks Smiley

this one will never bankrupt, because i am paying only what the players earning (more active players = higher rewards = shorter period between payments).
approx 10% is my reward (USD ones), that i am using for server maintenance + slowly healing my broken PP balance from previous project Smiley

nice to hear it.

i had tryed it, but site loads too slow, is it my internet problem or its because of site? can you check it?

thanks...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tomos81 (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 11:36:19 AM

hi tomos ,

i loved your previous faucet, it was very nice one and was too pity that you had to sold it, i am glad that you have created another one and didnot give up. hope this one will be better and more profitable.

i will try it late for sure.

wish you more success and luck...

hi lenoli,
thanks Smiley

this one will never bankrupt, because i am paying only what the players earning (more active players = higher rewards = shorter period between payments).
approx 10% is my reward (USD ones), that i am using for server maintenance + slowly healing my broken PP balance from previous project Smiley

nice to hear it.

i had tryed it, but site loads too slow, is it my internet problem or its because of site? can you check it?

thanks...

i have mobile internet (really slow) , but site is loading OK, just be patient at the beginning to cache all pictures Smiley
dragosini

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 02:49:37 PM

Hi sir . I don't know why but it shows me that i have 39 energy ...and it's infinite ...It's not ending ( i think)
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 03:02:01 PM

Hi sir . I don't know why but it shows me that i have 39 energy ...and it's infinite ...It's not ending ( i think)

hi, can you tell me what you did? Smiley
dragosini

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 03:05:06 PM

Nothing actually . I was AFK for 2 hours and when i came back i saw what i have 39 energy i tought that you changed something and i start training and playing some games without looking at the energy ...when i looked it was the same ...I'm sorry don't know what is happening ...One of my friends actually said that he has the same problem ...with 39 energy
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 03:06:04 PM

Nothing actually . I was AFK for 2 hours and when i came back i saw what i have 39 energy i tought that you changed something and i start training and playing some games without looking at the energy ...when i looked it was the same ...I'm sorry don't know what is happening ...One of my friends actually said that he has the same problem ...with 39 energy

thanks for bug report, i will fix that, and it will never happen again! Smiley
hema1988

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 05:00:44 PM

I made a small cosmetic update, from now, in the bonus tab, when there are no offers, it will show you the estimated time when the next offer(s) will be available

http://i.imgsafe.org/2f5839f186.png

thanks Tomos for this nice update, now no more boring waiting time Cheesy
Panda Trump

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2017, 08:15:07 PM

da hack is this? Everytime I click on the bonus button it brings me to Shurls.co and wants me to install something? You sure I should do that?

tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 08:23:29 PM

da hack is this? Everytime I click on the bonus button it brings me to Shurls.co and wants me to install something? You sure I should do that?

wait a little please, removing that shortener right now, max 5 mins

EDIT:  Finished, now it's safe...  Last time i experimented Smiley
Crystal11

Activity: 528
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 08:33:58 PM
Last edit: May 10, 2017, 08:54:21 PM by Crystal11

do not download anything, do not install anything, even if it is the faucet of the real Trump  Cheesy those download websites are full with files for  download such as keyloggers, viruses,trojans, adware, etc
Also be careful with tomygame if you activate there ,there is a file .zip or .rar (flagged as malicious by google) from a short link adfly which has forced download ,just delete it and don't open it ..
Better close the tab/browser and restart the faucet.
Your private data and your money acounts are more important Cool
i have seen that page too, but i closed the tab and restarted bitfootball.

if your browser freezes from accesing suspicious websites stop every process of the browser from task manager and/or unplug (reset) the internet for a minute or 2 to cut off the connection with the suspicious server .

E-currency exchange rates rating ▐ 70 claims/daily
 only in Komodo on Secryptzia and get paid instant to expresscrypto▐ Get paid to post on Beermoneyforum ▐ Claim 35+ cryptocoins from Dutchy autofaucet▐ Autoclaim in 27 coins on Express Dutchy autofaucet ▐  Earn satoshi with bitcoin-ptc Bitter.io (bitcoin PTC)  (min 10k direct to wallet)▐ Thanks for your support by joining these links Smiley Signature updated often.
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 08:57:06 PM

do not download anything, do not install anything, even if it is the faucet of the real Trump  Cheesy those download websites are full with files for  download such as keyloggers, viruses,trojans, adware, etc
Also be careful with tomygame if you activate there ,there is a file .zip or .rar (flagged as malicious by google) from a short link adfly which has forced download ,just delete it and don't open it ..
Better close the tab/browser and restart the faucet.
Your private data and your money acounts are more important Cool
i have seen that page too, but i closed the tab and restarted bitfootball.

if your browser freezes from accesing suspicious websites stop every process of the browser from task manager and/or unplug (reset) the internet for a minute or 2 to cut off the connection with the suspicious server .

removed this shortener, only trusted ones are there..
if some suspicious will appear, just write here
Crystal11

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 09:13:57 PM

cool.
while im here i have a question about YOUTH TRAINER :
If the youth trainer has skill 100-200, the discovered youth/kid will have skill between 100-200 too ? and so on for 200-300 , 300-400 , ... ?

2nd question, about GK : my active GK got red card and i had 2 (TWO) GK on those 3 reserves. Why he didnt got replaced automatically by the game ? or the auto replace works only for injured ones ?
is it just me or i think the auto-replacing players is not working ?
Thank you

only in Komodo on Secryptzia and get paid instant to expresscrypto▐ Get paid to post on Beermoneyforum ▐ Claim 35+ cryptocoins from Dutchy autofaucet▐ Autoclaim in 27 coins on Express Dutchy autofaucet ▐  Earn satoshi with bitcoin-ptc Bitter.io (bitcoin PTC)  (min 10k direct to wallet)▐ Thanks for your support by joining these links Smiley Signature updated often.
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 09:20:32 PM

cool.
while im here i have a question about YOUTH TRAINER :
If the youth trainer has skill 100-200, the discovered youth/kid will have skill between 100-200 too ? and so on for 200-300 , 300-400 , ... ?

no - the skill just changing the chance for higher improvement after match (higher skill=better chance for +2 , or even +3 of main skill)  The skill of youth player is random, but in higher leagues is better chance to find super talents (kids are motivated by success of their team)

2nd question, about GK : my active GK got red card and i had 2 (TWO) GK on those 3 reserves. Why he didnt got replaced automatically by the game ? or the auto replace works only for injured ones ?

in football, when some1 gets red card, he is not replaced, exception is goalkeeper. if you have no goalkeeper in reserves, your goalkeeper will be the reserve playing player with highest goalkeeping skills. The players are replaced only during the game. After match, you will see your team set up as you left before match (exception: injured, red cards, or expired contract)

Thank you

yw Smiley

answers in quote (bold)
Crystal11

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 09:53:32 PM

ok , i got it  Smiley
so when my team will be averaging 800 on skills there is no chance to get the youths with at least 700 from a youth trainer with 700 skill Grin
This will be very interesting when the average skill of the team is 800 but i will have to add to senior team a kid with main skill 85 Grin

tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 09:59:35 PM

ok , i got it  Smiley
so when my team will be averaging 800 on skills there is no chance to get the youths with at least 700 from a youth trainer with 700 skill Grin
This will be very interesting when the average skill of the team is 800 but i will have to add to senior team a kid with main skill 85 Grin

try to promote to league 1 or 2 and you will see Cheesy
i tested more than 2 weeks only reality simulation + balance of the game + tried to cheat the game
i thimk my 30.000+ lines of php library simulating real life is not too bad (however staff salaries are sometimes crazy) Smiley
dihari

Activity: 910
Merit: 525

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 10:03:49 PM

I see footballcoin.io xfbc that seems more have future, can anyone tell me why bitfootball.net is better than it? Because playing football manager is better when you choose the right platform.

hema1988

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 10:23:23 PM

i got this error while trying to use exctra cash bonuses shortner, it happened only with zap.in as per screen shot:

http://prntscr.com/f6e7tm
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 10:31:34 PM
Last edit: May 10, 2017, 11:12:39 PM by tomos81

i got this error while trying to use exctra cash bonuses shortner, it happened only with zap.in as per screen shot:

http://prntscr.com/f6e7tm

hi thanks, i will check

EDIT: Found the bug.
I hope , now the game is without bugs finally Smiley
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 10:32:43 PM

I see footballcoin.io xfbc that seems more have future, can anyone tell me why bitfootball.net is better than it? Because playing football manager is better when you choose the right platform.

what the hell is it?
i hope you are not here to make an advertisement
Gavrik

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 03:26:42 AM

Error is also present http://prnt.sc/f6gc7k
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: