News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What to do with bitfootball?
Continue as it is
Let's make game reset monthly/weekly
Make a total new concept for the game
I don't care

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITFOOTBALL.NET - Football manager - Play and earn BTC!  (Read 17795 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
tomos81 (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 06:07:03 AM

Error is also present http://prnt.sc/f6gc7k

i hope it's fixed Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Crystal11

Activity: 528
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 07:15:52 AM
Last edit: May 11, 2017, 07:27:16 AM by Crystal11

Hear the voice of the people  Smiley :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1855562.msg18968511#msg18968511
(no offence)

E-currency exchange rates rating ▐ 70 claims/daily
 only in Komodo on Secryptzia and get paid instant to expresscrypto▐ Get paid to post on Beermoneyforum ▐ Claim 35+ cryptocoins from Dutchy autofaucet▐ Autoclaim in 27 coins on Express Dutchy autofaucet ▐  Earn satoshi with bitcoin-ptc Bitter.io (bitcoin PTC)  (min 10k direct to wallet)▐ Thanks for your support by joining these links Smiley Signature updated often.
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 07:33:16 AM

I dont understand you.
I can remove shorteners, but then i will pay once / 2 weeks and only 40%..  Why to do that?
I think everybody playing crypto related games/faucets for profit
venkyrockzz15

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 07:36:21 AM

this site really awesome

http://linkshrink.net/7gBmg9  ---> earn 10k satoshi in 1 hr through this game

http://linkshrink.net/7bq9Nc ----->most trusted and highest paying
cloudmining site

http://linkshrink.net/7JZ3FW -----> facet upto 200$ , lottery 1st prize = 1.3btc+ , dice game , mining , earn interest

http://linkshrink.net/7Usil0 ----> free mining site + faucet
Crystal11

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 08:02:10 AM

I dont understand you.
I can remove shorteners, but then i will pay once / 2 weeks and only 40%..  Why to do that?
nah, don't remove completely the shorteners , i was talking with somebody about the forced redirects to shrink links on some faucets  Grin. Has nothing to do with bitfootball, just a theory about admins and their forced redirects (loop) shrinks. Grin

only in Komodo on Secryptzia and get paid instant to expresscrypto▐ Get paid to post on Beermoneyforum ▐ Claim 35+ cryptocoins from Dutchy autofaucet▐ Autoclaim in 27 coins on Express Dutchy autofaucet ▐  Earn satoshi with bitcoin-ptc Bitter.io (bitcoin PTC)  (min 10k direct to wallet)▐ Thanks for your support by joining these links Smiley Signature updated often.
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 08:07:04 AM

I dont understand you.
I can remove shorteners, but then i will pay once / 2 weeks and only 40%..  Why to do that?
nah, keep the shorteners , i was talking with somebody about the forced redirects to shrink links on some faucets  Grin. Has nothing to do with bitfootball, just a theory about admins and their forced redirects (loop) shrinks. Grin

i dont want to make annoying popups and disturbing things in this game. Also shorteners are optional, not pushing players to use them. Howerver, every shortener processing ads around 40-50 satoshis to the payment pool.
I have some few popups, but not overloaded, they are bringing nice income too - that i am paying all to the players
Crystal11

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 08:20:55 AM
Last edit: May 11, 2017, 03:01:30 PM by Crystal11

everything is fine, only the mellowads and zap forced redirects to a 2nd shrink link ("the unexpected error "bug"") are annoying for some people. Hope i was more clear now  Grin
i do enjoy solving shrink links but once not forced redirected to another one in the same session Cheesy
Anyways, im the only one talking about this and you can ignore me  Smiley, do what is best for u and for us to have great earnings and fun on your great faucet which i like and i keep advertising it. 5 refs so far and counting.

Panda Trump

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2017, 02:50:49 PM

everything is fine, only the mellowads and zap forced redirects to a 2nd shrink link ("the unexpected error "bug"") are annoying for some people. Hope i was more clear now  Grin
i do enjoy solving shrink links but once not forced redirected to another one in the same session Cheesy
Anyways, im the only one talking about this and you can ignore me  Smiley, do what is best for u and for us to have great earnings and fun on your great faucet which i like and i keep advertising it. 6 refs so far and counting.
how do you get your refs? I never get any Sad

Crystal11

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 03:24:33 PM
Last edit: May 11, 2017, 03:50:33 PM by Crystal11

1. use bitcointalk signature at maximum capacity of the words for your level on this forum. You are newbie, later you can add more characters/links . To add a link within a text you can use my model (copy-paste and modify it with your links/text) :
Code:
[center] Join now to [URL=YOUR REF LINK GOES HERE][b]Adventure[/b][/URL] for satoshi▐ Don't miss [URL=YOUR REF LINK GOES HERE][b]Lego[/b] [/URL]faucet for satoshi▐ etc▐ etc ▐ [/center]
Instead of ▐ ,you can search on bitcointalk signatures for any other special symbols if you want and grab them with copy-paste. Make sure it's visible in chrome and you see it rendered well..
Get rid of freebitcoin ref link if you cant add yet more links.
Hidden ref link in a text in signature on bitcointalk looks better than a direct exposed one.
You are new , your signature might not allow you to use bold letters yet.

2. Do the same thing to add signature on EMS forum.
3. Do the same thing to add your signature on moneymakergroup forum.
4. Search a forum related to earning money online in your native language and create a topic there, present/explain the faucet with details and screenshots. (update it with payment proofs and be active there)
4a. Do the same thing with signature on that forum.
5. Post a random comment with your ref link on youtube on videos related to earning satoshis or faucets or bitcoin online.
6. If you produce money on ptc with RR system or any kind of earning website and you don't need those money or you can't withdraw them anymore because turned out to be scam , just buy advertise space  if you have invested money but you can't recover funds.
7. Create your own blog ,there are free platforms, blogspot, wordpress .
8. purchase advertise space on known faucets/bitcoin ptc at decent price.
9. I think you can advertise for free on mellow ads for free after you see lots of ads .
I used Method 4, is the most efficient because you keep in touch directly with your refs helping and talking each other.
Choose any method you like from the above 9. The more methods used, the better chances .
You need to work/spend time a bit to gather refs, they wont fall from sky to your backyard without doing anything.
If you don't find a forum in your native language related to online money earning then it is time for you to borrow ~20$ and create one with ad spaces. Your success is guaranteed if there is no competition and you might not be needed to claim on faucets anymore  Grin.

Panda Trump

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2017, 06:06:09 PM

1. use bitcointalk signature at maximum capacity of the words for your level on this forum. You are newbie, later you can add more characters/links . To add a link within a text you can use my model (copy-paste and modify it with your links/text) :
Code:
[center] Join now to [URL=YOUR REF LINK GOES HERE][b]Adventure[/b][/URL] for satoshi▐ Don't miss [URL=YOUR REF LINK GOES HERE][b]Lego[/b] [/URL]faucet for satoshi▐ etc▐ etc ▐ [/center]
Instead of ▐ ,you can search on bitcointalk signatures for any other special symbols if you want and grab them with copy-paste. Make sure it's visible in chrome and you see it rendered well..
Get rid of freebitcoin ref link if you cant add yet more links.
Hidden ref link in a text in signature on bitcointalk looks better than a direct exposed one.
You are new , your signature might not allow you to use bold letters yet.

2. Do the same thing to add signature on EMS forum.
3. Do the same thing to add your signature on moneymakergroup forum.
4. Search a forum related to earning money online in your native language and create a topic there, present/explain the faucet with details and screenshots. (update it with payment proofs and be active there)
4a. Do the same thing with signature on that forum.
5. Post a random comment with your ref link on youtube on videos related to earning satoshis or faucets or bitcoin online.
6. If you produce money on ptc with RR system or any kind of earning website and you don't need those money or you can't withdraw them anymore because turned out to be scam , just buy advertise space  if you have invested money but you can't recover funds.
7. Create your own blog ,there are free platforms, blogspot, wordpress .
8. purchase advertise space on known faucets/bitcoin ptc at decent price.
9. I think you can advertise for free on mellow ads for free after you see lots of ads .
I used Method 4, is the most efficient because you keep in touch directly with your refs helping and talking each other.
Choose any method you like from the above 9. The more methods used, the better chances .
You need to work/spend time a bit to gather refs, they wont fall from sky to your backyard without doing anything.
If you don't find a forum in your native language related to online money earning then it is time for you to borrow ~20$ and create one with ad spaces. Your success is guaranteed if there is no competition and you might not be needed to claim on faucets anymore  Grin.
Yeah ty I didn't know how to put URLs in signatures. Ty for the rest, but I only needed the first part lol

tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 06:52:00 PM

The green card what is that? I have 2-3 green cards :/

hi , it's not used for now, i am working on it Smiley
will announce + update the how to play after i finished it
jackchun

Activity: 332
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2017, 04:19:05 AM

For posting signature in forum, can I post many reflink in a signature? Is there any forums suggestions that are good for signature?
Thx for help!

Przemax

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 10:21:36 AM
Last edit: May 12, 2017, 12:25:49 PM by Przemax

I have a proposal for every new player that will register to the game thru my referal link.

https://bitfootball.net/index.php?r=19Te71ZH2ytKgjgFU8mnzSHuGSWYvusRvB

I will teach you my knowledge about the game. As you can see I know what Im doing. Przemax ingame:

Soon I will put such an adverstiment about it and the game itself in my blog page:

http://earnbitcoinsonline.siterubix.com
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 11:28:35 AM

I asked ad network for withdrawal, once it will be confirmed, i will pay out 12+ EUR to the players, so be sure you spent all your energy and grabbed as much sponsor points as you can Smiley

btw: the BTC price is near to 1900$ , so except a little bit lower reward.
But the good news , i will pay more often, because second ad network (mellow ads shorteners) are performing well too Smiley

if you want more frequent, and higher rewards, please post your ref links whenever you can, to attract more players..

remember: every single grabbed shortener from the bonus section making higher reward pool for the next payment, so dont be lazy to solve some captchas Cheesy

thanks
tomos81
Panda Trump

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2017, 08:27:52 PM

I have a proposal for every new player that will register to the game thru my referal link.

https://bitfootball.net/index.php?r=19Te71ZH2ytKgjgFU8mnzSHuGSWYvusRvB

I will teach you my knowledge about the game. As you can see I know what Im doing. Przemax ingame:

Soon I will put such an adverstiment about it and the game itself in my blog page:

http://earnbitcoinsonline.siterubix.com
lmao just play alot and then its not hard

Przemax

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 07:18:19 AM

Yes thats true. Sooner or later you will all be in the first league. The secret is how to best use your time to be there. Don't you agree?

There should be something like league of champions later in the game. The ultra hard level mode or such.
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 07:36:50 AM

Yes thats true. Sooner or later you will all be in the first league. The secret is how to best use your time to be there. Don't you agree?

There should be something like league of champions later in the game. The ultra hard level mode or such.

i am woking on PvP cup + Champions league , but it will take week or three Cheesy
Panda Trump

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2017, 08:12:33 AM

Can you send screeny of what your team looks like? I'm just wondering Tongue

tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 09:36:28 AM

Payments for this period processed, please PM me if you in the payment list and did not get your satoshis to faucethub. Also copy/paste me your payment history (you can find it in your account tab in the game)

you can download this loong picture of payment proof here:    this period the players earned 800.000 satoshis (+222 i kept in FH)
https://bitfootball.net/payments/payment-bf-2.jpg

previous payment - 750.000 satoshis from last week:
https://bitfootball.net/payments/payment-bf-1.jpg

please remember:  more players = more fun, more competition, but firstly, more ad networks income = much more satoshis for the players!
IT's growing exponentially, so keep recruiting referrals Smiley  you can find promo materials in your account tab Smiley
jackchun

Activity: 332
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2017, 09:42:56 AM

If there are injury, how many matches will he recover?
Thx!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: