News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What to do with bitfootball?
Continue as it is
Let's make game reset monthly/weekly
Make a total new concept for the game
I don't care

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITFOOTBALL.NET - Football manager - Play and earn BTC!  (Read 17795 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
tomos81 (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 09:44:04 AM

If there are injury, how many matches will he recover?
Thx!

hover your mouse over the injury icon, it will tell you.
if you have skilled doctor, it can be healed faster..
als you can use "healing" in the training tab

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Panda Trump

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2017, 09:44:37 AM

If there are injury, how many matches will he recover?
Thx!
That's different everytime, but if you hover with your mouse over the injury icon, you should be able to see "x matches left" or something, so you can know how long it is till he's fully recovered.

jackchun

Activity: 332
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2017, 09:45:51 AM

Thx if buying a doctor but not healing, will the doctor has effect on him?

tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 09:48:28 AM

Thx if buying a doctor but not healing, will the doctor has effect on him?

the doctor reduces the injury time... 
example:  if you dont have doctor, the player can be injured upto 14 matches(injury length is random)
if you have average doctor, the maximum is 10 matches,  900+ skilled doctor make effect , that maximum injury is 7 matches.
When you use 10 energy and healing the player, without doctor you will reduce 1 match from 1 random player's injury time.
if you have doctor, the effectof healing is much better!
Crystal11

Activity: 528
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 10:13:34 AM

got paid  Smiley thank you.

E-currency exchange rates rating ▐ 70 claims/daily
 only in Komodo on Secryptzia and get paid instant to expresscrypto▐ Get paid to post on Beermoneyforum ▐ Claim 35+ cryptocoins from Dutchy autofaucet▐ Autoclaim in 27 coins on Express Dutchy autofaucet ▐  Earn satoshi with bitcoin-ptc Bitter.io (bitcoin PTC)  (min 10k direct to wallet)▐ Thanks for your support by joining these links Smiley Signature updated often.
Przemax

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 10:16:22 AM

Damn I just have noticed my address is not supported.

Here is a proof:

My faucethub address is here. Thanks for changing my account info.

17h8ZEmFae6TCVV2RSMSNKRyTYjMYJauHx
Przemax

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 11:58:04 AM

Here is a proof:

ok i will change, just tell me, if you have some referrals

edit:  changed, paid... just be sure , if you have some banners somewhere, change your ref link
pls confirm the payment

Here is the confirmation:

Thanks for the payment. I will change my banners.

Can you send screeny of what your team looks like? I'm just wondering Tongue

You are my competitor Tongue. That would be stupid of me to share my info with a competiting team Tongue.

What do you want to know?
Panda Trump

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2017, 12:27:25 PM

Here is a proof:

ok i will change, just tell me, if you have some referrals

edit:  changed, paid... just be sure , if you have some banners somewhere, change your ref link
pls confirm the payment

Here is the confirmation:

Thanks for the payment. I will change my banners.

Can you send screeny of what your team looks like? I'm just wondering Tongue

You are my competitor Tongue. That would be stupid of me to share my info with a competiting team Tongue.

What do you want to know?

Your team's players... what score do they have?

Panda Trump

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2017, 12:29:15 PM

My BTC adress is 1EytzNQVnBbPjvEG8SVfFhJzcsVTFocwam
My payments also say error '_'
Far lower payments than przemax's though, (6110 satoshi in total) so I don't care alot, but for future :-D

jackchun

Activity: 332

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2017, 01:32:16 PM

May I know if there is two trainer, will the effect be accumulated?
Thx

tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 01:36:23 PM

My BTC adress is 1EytzNQVnBbPjvEG8SVfFhJzcsVTFocwam
My payments also say error '_'
Far lower payments than przemax's though, (6110 satoshi in total) so I don't care alot, but for future :-D

corrected, paid, also 2 refs corrected
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 01:36:47 PM

May I know if there is two trainer, will the effect be accumulated?
Thx

i dont think you can have 2 staff with the same skills, if yes, there is a bug
infiniteclaims.com

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 02:14:41 PM

Now i had understood you will pay everytime you reach 10 dollars, sorry for the confusion i had thinked it would be the minimum to cashout, soo far the game is very nice, hard to level and remain into up leagues, somehow one of us has reached top league, congratulations, just curious how much exp they have 700? I do have around 4 talents players, what the advantage of those players, besides get faster the skill without training?

The last time i tryed to get a trainer i had the message you already got one, lol.

The pr staff makes effect at wich level? It will bring people to watch even if we are loosing and in the last position?

The last two rounds were painfull for me, but pleasure i had survived.

One last question does mine team will play with others team players? And about stadium and staff there is some limit? Or we can get 1 milion seats to stadium and level 2000 to staff ?
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 02:38:06 PM

Now i had understood you will pay everytime you reach 10 dollars, sorry for the confusion i had thinked it would be the minimum to cashout, soo far the game is very nice, hard to level and remain into up leagues, somehow one of us has reached top league, congratulations, just curious how much exp they have 700? I do have around 4 talents players, what the advantage of those players, besides get faster the skill without training?

The last time i tryed to get a trainer i had the message you already got one, lol.

The pr staff makes effect at wich level? It will bring people to watch even if we are loosing and in the last position?
yes - but formulas are not public. higher level=better effect

The last two rounds were painfull for me, but pleasure i had survived.

One last question does mine team will play with others team players?
I am working on it, but it's not easy.

And about stadium and staff there is some limit?

Or we can get 1 milion seats to stadium and level 2000 to staff ?  Staff is max. 1000 skill level

please take 5 minutes and read how to document
Crystal11

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 08:36:59 PM
Last edit: May 13, 2017, 08:49:27 PM by Crystal11

ive got a message that somebody else joined my link in the first day (George19) but he doesn't appear on the ref list either.
My link was correctly typed (was hidden in a text and magnified, in the first day and ive removed text attributes to be displayed normally, later when i saw dragosini was not on the list) so either was a problem on the site where i posted the link (ref link maybe didn't worked with extra attributes on text)
but this is hard to believe that the link didnt worked at all because they've managed to join to bitfootball...
 either it was some kind of a bug on bitfootball in the first day on launching.
So far 2 refferals are missing from the list but that's fine, im not crying for this loss (sooner or later most of the refferals will be inactive) ,just letting you know.

only in Komodo on Secryptzia and get paid instant to expresscrypto▐ Get paid to post on Beermoneyforum ▐ Claim 35+ cryptocoins from Dutchy autofaucet▐ Autoclaim in 27 coins on Express Dutchy autofaucet ▐  Earn satoshi with bitcoin-ptc Bitter.io (bitcoin PTC)  (min 10k direct to wallet)▐ Thanks for your support by joining these links Smiley Signature updated often.
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 09:04:40 PM

ive got a message that somebody else joined my link in the first day (George19) but he doesn't appear on the ref list either.
My link was correctly typed (was hidden in a text and magnified, in the first day and ive removed text attributes to be displayed normally, later when i saw dragosini was not on the list) so either was a problem on the site where i posted the link (ref link maybe didn't worked with extra attributes on text)
but this is hard to believe that the link didnt worked at all because they've managed to join to bitfootball...
 either it was some kind of a bug on bitfootball in the first day on launching.
So far 2 refferals are missing from the list but that's fine, im not crying for this loss (sooner or later most of the refferals will be inactive) ,just letting you know.

i checked, but he does not have a referrer.
90% of registered players (after first 20-30) have referrers, so i think my ref link works OK.
I was testing ref link in some combinations:
- when i am using adblocker - not works  (also popup blocker + adblock addon deletes the referrer value)
- when i am using incognito tab - not works
- when i am registering after 180 mins after clicking a ref link, not works

i think these are the only reasons for not working ref link
Crystal11

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 09:35:16 PM
Last edit: May 13, 2017, 09:59:11 PM by Crystal11

im not talking about his refferals, i was talking about my list  Cheesy ,he was supposed to be my refferal too.  Smiley (2nd missing after dragosini).
but as i said, first time my ref link had some text attributes added so i guess something didn't worked properly maybe that website where i advertised killed the link  when i did copy-paste from bitfootbal and added text  attributes,however i have removed the attributes in the same day and left the link with default text attributes and yes is working after resetting the text , today ive got a new referral.  Smiley
I guess some forums which can paste text with activated links in it + it's attributes from internet, can kill the referrer value or extra text after the website name if extra attributes are added, because when i reset the attributes of the link,it started to work.

tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 09:58:35 PM

im not talking about his refferals, i was talking about my list  Cheesy ,he was supposed to be my refferal too.  Smiley (2nd missing after dragosini).
but as i said, first time my ref link had some text attributes added so i guess something didn't worked properly maybe that website where i advertised killed the link  when i did copy-paste from bitfootbal and added text  attributes,however i have removed the attributes in the same day and left the link with default text attributes and yes is working after resetting the text , today ive got a new referral.  Smiley
I guess some forums which can paste text with activated links in it + it's attributes from internet, can kill the referrer value if extra attributes are added, because when i reset the attributes of the link,it started to work.

i meant: he is your referral -> you are his referrer...

but he is not in your list, not used (or expired/cleared cookies etc) your ref link.
i see some1 has broken ref link too... i dont know how ppl putting reflink, when some1 posting to email/etc, sometimes referrals not copy/paste all code, some players has half ref code filled. (half btc address)

i made promo materials simple - just click to the code box and marking everything, so you just need to press ctrl+c  (i am not talking about you, but in global)
cannot make it easier i think
Crystal11

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 10:16:25 PM
Last edit: May 13, 2017, 10:58:03 PM by Crystal11

cannot make it easier i think
When you had minion game or virtualpub i suggested you to create a simple ref link like :

Code:
http://yourfaucetname.com/?r=00001 
with a number or with the username and without the long  btc address   Smiley

If some members has half of the address in the ref link posted somewhere  maybe some filling forms does not accepts to many characters or maybe websites are destroying the long links.
(if there are bitfootball members with broken ref links posted send them an ingame message if you can, and tell them to correct their ref link otherwise they might cry like me for missing refferals or the ref system is not working or worse,to think the admin is cheating on ref number as some ptc admins)  Smiley

oh and srry  for the  refferer misunderstanding , i have read the text to fast and thought you meant referal not referrer.

i have renewed the contract for a football player and from ~5500$ salary ,the next season he will be paid with 10500$ or so  Roll Eyes is it normal  the price to jump like this for a ~230 skilled player ?  Shocked  Smiley

Flodemaga

Activity: 286

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 11:26:00 PM

I had hired a player with high avg skill and the salary of him were lower then my best player, soo in the end of the 44 games that the contract last the salary jumped to double, soo yes its normal, if you lucky you can find better players with lower salarie in the market. Congratulations to tomos for this game, and to all active players we reached cashout into 4-5 days wow.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: