News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What to do with bitfootball?
Continue as it is
Let's make game reset monthly/weekly
Make a total new concept for the game
I don't care

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITFOOTBALL.NET - Football manager - Play and earn BTC!  (Read 17795 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
fecfetch

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 11:46:50 PM

My bitcoin adress is ; 1CCPPccdUH3AyZQYaNFzPd1ghd1gCfL7zj
Username: fetch
I didn't get the payment either
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
assloua

Activity: 397
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 01:46:57 PM

I would like to see where i am in the actual  "highscore"

@tomos is it possible?
@other players would you also like to see your position?

fecfetch

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 02:27:43 PM

hi, first, you neeed to register this wallet address in the faucethub.io   
tell me when it's done and i will send you the satoshis

OK, I've registered the adress (1CCPPccdUH3AyZQYaNFzPd1ghd1gCfL7zj) to faucethub.io   
Crystal11

Activity: 528
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 02:36:25 PM
Last edit: May 14, 2017, 03:13:09 PM by Crystal11

chance to find super talents (kids are motivated by success of their team)
Reginald Sujit * Youth talent *  Cheesy Shocked (now the game becomes more interesting  Smiley )
Any chance for an update with dominant chicks to send for these talents for entertainment  ?  Grin
..."you've been a bad boy, you've lost against the Red Hawks !"  Cheesy
or i guess green cards will do the job to give him some extra points on skill  Smiley

E-currency exchange rates rating ▐ 70 claims/daily
 only in Komodo on Secryptzia and get paid instant to expresscrypto▐ Get paid to post on Beermoneyforum ▐ Claim 35+ cryptocoins from Dutchy autofaucet▐ Autoclaim in 27 coins on Express Dutchy autofaucet ▐  Earn satoshi with bitcoin-ptc Bitter.io (bitcoin PTC)  (min 10k direct to wallet)▐ Thanks for your support by joining these links Smiley Signature updated often.
tomos81 (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 02:43:35 PM

hi, first, you neeed to register this wallet address in the faucethub.io   
tell me when it's done and i will send you the satoshis

OK, I've registered the adress (1CCPPccdUH3AyZQYaNFzPd1ghd1gCfL7zj) to faucethub.io   

I see, but still telling me, that this address is invalid :O
will try later,maybe it needs some time to process
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 02:43:52 PM

@tomos is it possible?

check the dashboard Smiley
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 03:01:05 PM

PS: Collect bonuses, if you have some of them available and try to collect as much green cards as yu can, you will need them Wink

I am 80% finished with new update - new staff will be available - SCOUT - his price will be 100 green cards (not available for cash), he will not take salary and he will give you hints, what youth player is better than others Smiley
Flash1997

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 03:51:20 PM

Some infos about the team we are about to fight with would be nice.

To know their formation, what skill have their players. This would help us know if we should go on full attack or stick to the defense. As in real life where you know what will be the other team game formation and which players will be on the field.

Just my opinion.
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 04:06:55 PM

Some infos about the team we are about to fight with would be nice.

To know their formation, what skill have their players. This would help us know if we should go on full attack or stick to the defense. As in real life where you know what will be the other team game formation and which players will be on the field.

Just my opinion.

you can see these infos (except player infos) in the dashboard, 2nd box - clock to the opponent name
assloua

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 06:00:49 PM

@tomos is it possible?

nice work Smiley

PS: Collect bonuses, if you have some of them available and try to collect as much green cards as yu can, you will need them Wink

I am 80% finished with new update - new staff will be available - SCOUT - his price will be 100 green cards (not available for cash), he will not take salary and he will give you hints, what youth player is better than others Smiley

brilliant idea you got there - people will claim bonus like wild now  Grin

tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 06:44:15 PM

@tomos is it possible?

nice work Smiley

brilliant idea you got there - people will claim bonus like wild now  Grin

players must understand , what they clicking to shorteners it will go to their pockets Smiley  (more than 95%)
assloua

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 09:18:09 PM

how is it possible to get 8 sponsor points?

Rubeo

Activity: 53

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 09:26:27 PM

http://i67.tinypic.com/20jqvqh.png

Refferal earnings, you get 10% of your referal, so when he got 80 points, you get 8.
assloua

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 04:40:44 AM

Refferal earnings, you get 10% of your referal, so when he got 80 points, you get 8.

Yeah lol, refs didn't even think about it
Thanks for helping me out  Smiley

spabit

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 10:31:25 AM

Hello!

First of all, congratulations! I think it's a wonderful game.

Secondly, I would like to make a suggestion: I think it would be better if players should pass a threshold to be payed. For example, 100 or 1000 sponsor points. In that way, players who just play once for trying wouldn't receive anything until they reach the threshold.
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 10:58:50 AM

Hello!

Secondly, I would like to make a suggestion: I think it would be better if players should pass a threshold to be payed. For example, 100 or 1000 sponsor points. In that way, players who just play once for trying wouldn't receive anything until they reach the threshold.

hi, thanks

for now, the site is generating pretty income daily, so every sponsor point has worth of better faucet claim, so why not reward players who has at least 1 sponsor point Smiley
it could be a motivation for him to progress and collect more sponsor points Smiley
fecfetch

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 02:15:39 PM

hi, your address is not valid, can you please give me some another BTC address?  I see it's registered in faucethub, but it has invalid status.

the faucethub API doc telling the following:
Invalid Coin Address

{"status":412,"message":"Coin address invalid."}
You will see this error only when sending a payout, if the provided address does not appear to be a valid one. This is up to your users to use a proper coin address for the currency in question.

once you fixed this thing, tell me your new BTC address, i will send you the payment

I've recieved satoshi from other sites to that adress but OK.
I got this BTC adress registered to faucethub now : 19bw8mrgQTzrE2hJMbezvCFVsJiv6yPS4S
Crystal11

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 02:27:16 PM
Last edit: May 16, 2017, 02:41:42 PM by Crystal11

Hello!

hi, thanks

for now, the site is generating pretty income daily, so every sponsor point has worth of better faucet claim, so why not reward players who has at least 1 sponsor point Smiley
it could be a motivation for him to progress and collect more sponsor points Smiley
someone joined me just a short time before payment, he got 600 or so, satoshi, and he was motivated to keep playing  Smiley
Don't add threshold limit otherwise the new referrals (testers) will more likely leave the game until the minimum is reached . Beginners will spend more time to understand and start playing properly so after few days of work and try theyll get frustrated if payday is coming and they won't be allowed to withdraw something. This measure will kill the new potential members' fun. Don't add a threshold limit ,this will limit the number of players to veterans mostly.
Btw paying earlier than a week (every few days) will keep the new members in game Grin so keep it up like this if you can  Grin

I have few questions (the mistery of disappearing of the players from teams/lists , abducted by aliens  Cheesy ), you can answer in quote ,bold, i dont mind  Grin
1. If i don't renew contract for a player, he will disappear from the Rest list ? just curious (i know its free to renew and to keep it active and he will be paid only per match played , right ?)

2. I know that red 18 years old youth players from youth team list will leave the next season but i'm not sure if only from the youth team list or even from the senior team if he was moved ?

3. Any news for the green card update ? i have some saved too  Grin

Thank you.

only in Komodo on Secryptzia and get paid instant to expresscrypto▐ Get paid to post on Beermoneyforum ▐ Claim 35+ cryptocoins from Dutchy autofaucet▐ Autoclaim in 27 coins on Express Dutchy autofaucet ▐  Earn satoshi with bitcoin-ptc Bitter.io (bitcoin PTC)  (min 10k direct to wallet)▐ Thanks for your support by joining these links Smiley Signature updated often.
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 05:38:23 PM

Hello!

hi, thanks

someone joined me just a short time before payment, he got 600 or so, satoshi, and he was motivated to keep playing  Smiley
Don't add threshold limit otherwise the new referrals (testers) will more likely leave the game until the minimum is reached . Beginners will spend more time to understand and start playing properly so after few days of work and try theyll get frustrated if payday is coming and they won't be allowed to withdraw something. This measure will kill the new potential members' fun. Don't add a threshold limit ,this will limit the number of players to veterans mostly.
Btw paying earlier than a week (every few days) will keep the new members in game Grin so keep it up like this if you can  Grin

I have few questions (the mistery of disappearing of the players from teams/lists , abducted by aliens  Cheesy ), you can answer in quote ,bold, i dont mind  Grin
1. If i don't renew contract for a player, he will disappear from the Rest list ? just curious (i know its free to renew and to keep it active and he will be paid only per match played , right ?)
no. he is just eating your cash with salary + he will have much higher salary request , when he has negative contract.. so it's perfect to renew as soon as it goes. and he refuses to play / and sometimes train Cheesy

2. I know that red 18 years old youth players from youth team list will leave the next season but i'm not sure if only from the youth team list or even from the senior team if he was moved ?
if you move the red 18 player to the A team, he will never disappear

3. Any news for the green card update ? i have some saved too  Grin
ansewred below
Thank you.

hi i am in the middle of travelling (1800km+) so the update must wait a bit, as the payments.. hopefully friday will be the good day for these things Smiley
Crystal11

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 06:26:26 PM

no. he is just eating your cash with salary + he will have much higher salary request , when he has negative contract.. so it's perfect to renew as soon as it goes. and he refuses to play / and sometimes train Cheesy
hi, wait, i'm more confused now about the above quote  Undecided
1 -so the not-renewed (expired contract players) costs money ?
I thought the salary is "4389$ / match" for playing a 1 match not for sitting around in the list with expired contract.

2 -and the renewed contract players or not active ones in the Rest list do they cost money too if they don't play ?
I thought the salary is "4389$ / match"  for playing 1 match not also for waiting in the list (to rest, red card, injured) in the list.

Can you be more specific in which conditions a football player from the game is costing us salary ?
1 . While playing, per match. = is a YES.
2 . While sitting in the list with expired contract = you say is a YES.
3 . While sitting on the list and not playing but active contract (to  rest, injured, red card , Reserves, recruited youths) = YES or NO ?
4 . Youth team list = i guess is a NO because there is no salary description there.

I realize that the best is to renew immediately a contract  but if the player with active contract doesn't play it will cost us salary or only the expired players ?

i know about negative contract, i saw a "-1" but i didn't knew what that means. Srry if you wrote about this on HOW TO and i didn't read that.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: