News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What to do with bitfootball?
Continue as it is
Let's make game reset monthly/weekly
Make a total new concept for the game
I don't care

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITFOOTBALL.NET - Football manager - Play and earn BTC!  (Read 17795 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
tomos81 (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 06:36:20 PM

no. he is just eating your cash with salary + he will have much higher salary request , when he has negative contract.. so it's perfect to renew as soon as it goes. and he refuses to play / and sometimes train Cheesy
hi, wait, i'm more confused now about the above quote  Undecided
1 -so the not-renewed (expired contract players) costs money ?
I thought the salary is "4389$ / match" for playing a 1 match not for sitting around in the list with expired contract.

u must pay to every player... imagine, if your employer not using you and not paying you.. you will be sad.

2 -and the renewed contract players or not active ones in the Rest list do they cost money too if they don't play ?
I thought the salary is "4389$ / match"  for playing 1 match not also for waiting in the list (to rest, red card, injured) in the list.
yes everybody takes salary / match..  please understand match not like "match" but period of time, let's say 1 week

Can you be more specific in which conditions a football player from the game is costing us salary ?
1 . While playing, per match. = is a YES.
2 . While sitting in the list with expired contract = you say is a YES.
3 . While sitting on the list and not playing but active contract (to  rest, injured, red card , Reserves, recruited youths) = YES or NO ?
4 . Youth team list = i guess is a NO because there is no salary description there.

I realize that the best is to renew immediately a contract  but if the player with active contract doesn't play it will cost us salary or only the expired players ?
everybody getting paid after every match

i know about negative contract, i saw a "-1" but i didn't knew what that means. Srry if you wrote about this on HOW TO and i didn't read that.
i will update howto and add Q/A  - players will Q, i will A  or delete duplicate/stupid questions
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Crystal11

Activity: 528
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 08:01:53 PM

thank you very much for replies and for your time  Smiley
i got it  Smiley

E-currency exchange rates rating ▐ 70 claims/daily
 only in Komodo on Secryptzia and get paid instant to expresscrypto▐ Get paid to post on Beermoneyforum ▐ Claim 35+ cryptocoins from Dutchy autofaucet▐ Autoclaim in 27 coins on Express Dutchy autofaucet ▐  Earn satoshi with bitcoin-ptc Bitter.io (bitcoin PTC)  (min 10k direct to wallet)▐ Thanks for your support by joining these links Smiley Signature updated often.
jackchun

Activity: 332
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2017, 05:37:58 AM

Hello
I found that I cannot load the league match!
May help me fix the problem, thx!

assloua

Activity: 397

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 05:49:09 AM

Hello
I found that I cannot load the league match!
May help me fix the problem, thx!

First try clearing cache and cookies
Then force site reload with Ctrl+F5

It works 95% of all cases

If it doesn't work please give details about your browser and platform you're using

jackchun

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2017, 06:30:27 AM

Have tried, still can't play match, with only a ball rotating

assloua

Activity: 397

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 07:21:59 AM

Have you tried another browser?
Which browser are you using?

@tomos do the site requires java or just java script?

jackchun

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2017, 07:46:51 AM

When during match, the internet accidentally disconnected, then problem begin

tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 08:11:02 AM

When during match, the internet accidentally disconnected, then problem begin

hi, try now please
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 08:13:29 AM

Have you tried another browser?
Which browser are you using?

@tomos do the site requires java or just java script?

javascript must be enabled, but not for the match,but for the menu and some stadium functions.
but 99.9% of browsers have this feature turned on by default. Some IE versions less than 9 can have this issue, but i hope nobody using these browsers
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 08:32:57 AM

UPDATE:
I added approximate reward column in the overall player stats:
https://bitfootball.net/index.php?p=stats

there is thousands delimiter "."  it's just for better orientation, this is not a decimal point!

You can easily calculate, that this game pays more for sponsor points than usual faucet.

Hint: You can collect all daily bonuses (every 12 hours)  that gives you with 30% possibility sponsor points.
If you are not interested in football, you can use bitfootball as faucet with this feature Smiley
jackchun

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2017, 08:49:17 AM

Just try, the ball still rotating without beginning the match

tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 08:54:09 AM

Just try, the ball still rotating without beginning the match

try again pls Smiley
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 08:58:57 AM

Added poll to the topic, vote please
jackchun

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2017, 09:23:23 AM

It is ok now.
Thx!

sukokan1230

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 10:48:16 AM

hi,
for me
Fixed : weekly - high rewards

But I would consider restarting every first of the month, from the sixth league.

tnx
Crystal11

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 12:19:18 PM

nice addon the approximate amount earned so far  Smiley i mean my estimation based on the shares percent was correct before this approximate addon   be displayed Cheesy
If ~750k satoshi are allocated ,which means around 10-11 euros , and the number 1 player Przemax has 17% then he earned :
17% from 750000 is 127k ; means he will receive 127k satoshi
(https://percentagecalculator.net/)
Well, my estimation is not so accurate but very close  Grin
my estimation for me, when only the percent of shares were displaying, it was 6500 satoshi but since then, i have played .
However seeing more ads increases the allocated amount making that 17% to worth more satoshi later  Smiley
Now, were is my Nobel prize ?  Cheesy

only in Komodo on Secryptzia and get paid instant to expresscrypto▐ Get paid to post on Beermoneyforum ▐ Claim 35+ cryptocoins from Dutchy autofaucet▐ Autoclaim in 27 coins on Express Dutchy autofaucet ▐  Earn satoshi with bitcoin-ptc Bitter.io (bitcoin PTC)  (min 10k direct to wallet)▐ Thanks for your support by joining these links Smiley Signature updated often.
Crystal11

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 02:28:42 PM
Last edit: May 17, 2017, 02:42:58 PM by Crystal11

i was wondering if it is possible to, at least raize the $ prizes from short link bonus from ~22k to 32k, if its stable for the website.

i'm getting reports from my referrals that they are on negative balances, some are even on dangerous level of -600000 $  Smiley
me too im on -386k . My staff are very cheap salary (all of them costs me just 1000$), i have sold many useless players, same did my referrals .
Advancing to a higher league is causing everyone to lose money by losing matches because, for example the 4th league average skill is 400 but our team enters with average of 300 or a bit less ,so losing matches in the beginning is guaranteed.
I know the 2nd time when we stay in the same league brings more victories as the football players earns skills but until then it is frustrating .
The $ 22k bonus(es) from bonus links does not help to much.

Can you look into this matter and find a solution to add/improve a way to earn dollars or reduce a bit the price of the football contracts or maybe a daily bonus of,idk, a separated short link worth ~30k $ but guaranteed   ?
a daily bonus would motivate players more  Grin

tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 02:44:16 PM

i was wondering if it is possible to, at least raize the $ prizes from short link bonus from ~22k to 32k, if its stable for the website.

i'm getting reports from my referrals that they are on negative balances, some are even on dangerous level of -600000 $  Smiley
me too im on -386k . My staff are very cheap salary (all of them costs me just 1000$), i have sold many useless players, same did my referrals .
Advancing to a higher league is causing everyone to lose money by losing matches because, for example the 4th league average skill is 400 but our team enters with average of 300 or a bit less ,so losing matches in the beginning is guaranteed.
I know the 2nd time when we stay in the same league brings more victories as the football players earns skills but until then it is frustrating .
The $ 22k bonus(es) from bonus links does not help to much.

Can you look into this matter and find a solution to add/improve a way to earn dollars or reduce a bit the price of the football contracts or maybe a daily bonus of,idk, ~50k $  ?
a daily bonus would motivate players more  Grin

If you are in need for bonus links $$  , i think you are doing something wrong...
League 1 teams has 100M + cash, and it's growing.. I needed to change the database structure column for cash  from integer to bigint Cheesy
I can increase the number of links by 10-15

Also with this new (higher league) thingy:
my first season in the 3rd league , i was almost promoted to league 2..
lose some matches not to jump directly to higher league..  And in the next season you can make tunning of your players, this way they can be ready for the higher league.

if u want more cash, try to play with stadium , increase/decrease prices of seats, also increase your stadium capacity
Przemax

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 03:01:54 PM

I had put my vote on the 10$ payouts if you do not mind. People would like their places updated on the list to be more motivated to click more.

In every game there is some rush to the top. If the top is being more mobile the race for the top will be more dynamic.

Just my 2 cents.
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 03:07:38 PM

I had put my vote on the 10$ payouts if you do not mind. People would like their places updated on the list to be more motivated to click more.

In every game there is some rush to the top. If the top is being more mobile the race for the top will be more dynamic.

Just my 2 cents.

thanks for your comment, mr. top1 Smiley

what 2cents?

btw: now i have 2 ad networks (mellow ads shorteners too)  , that paying approximately the same satoshis.
I can cash out mellowads when 800k sats reached, and pay twice a week  1x from each ad network for example.

i agree with you - more payouts, more zeroing of sponsor points = more competitions.
on the other hand it would be very nice to split 2-3M satoshis (later much more - when more players will come) at once.

or even once / month 15-20M satoshis to split Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: