News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What to do with bitfootball?
Continue as it is
Let's make game reset monthly/weekly
Make a total new concept for the game
I don't care

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITFOOTBALL.NET - Football manager - Play and earn BTC!  (Read 17795 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Panda Trump

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2017, 03:14:13 PM

i was wondering if it is possible to, at least raize the $ prizes from short link bonus from ~22k to 32k, if its stable for the website.

i'm getting reports from my referrals that they are on negative balances, some are even on dangerous level of -600000 $  Smiley
me too im on -386k . My staff are very cheap salary (all of them costs me just 1000$), i have sold many useless players, same did my referrals .
Advancing to a higher league is causing everyone to lose money by losing matches because, for example the 4th league average skill is 400 but our team enters with average of 300 or a bit less ,so losing matches in the beginning is guaranteed.
I know the 2nd time when we stay in the same league brings more victories as the football players earns skills but until then it is frustrating .
The $ 22k bonus(es) from bonus links does not help to much.

Can you look into this matter and find a solution to add/improve a way to earn dollars or reduce a bit the price of the football contracts or maybe a daily bonus of,idk, a separated short link worth ~30k $ but guaranteed   ?
a daily bonus would motivate players more  Grin
Your team is average of 300? How? xD You just played alot or is there something I missed?
btw, I still got only 1 real referal and he's doing nothing :I

Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Crystal11

Activity: 528
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 03:15:28 PM
Last edit: May 17, 2017, 03:45:57 PM by Crystal11

thank you, well, my stadium i upgrade it slowly when i can afford it, but i never tweaked the prices for tickets in the official version ,only in BETA  Smiley good idea  Grin thank you.
you understand me wrong about higher league, its about the first time when enter ,losing matches = losing money even if we stay +2 seasons in a league . Me and at least 1 referral we stayed in a league for 2 seasons at least. I ve spent 3 seasons in league 5 without wishing to stay but thats ok Cheesy I assume it's my used strategy fault Cheesy .
However,im trying to say that even staying 3 seasons (THREE) in league 5 (or any) didn't raised enough the skill of the players to be ready to win from first times in league 4 (or the next one) ,even if the players are trained for 5 energy very often .

Maybe make the league to have 60 matches(rounds)..  Cheesy

Your team is average of 300? How? xD

more exactly : is : SUMMARY : 419    332    344    336
train them as much as you can after each match or after 2-3 matches for 5 energy , and keep the youth talents when you get one in senior team (my youth trainer is 755 skill i kept training too) and sell the 25+ years old players Cheesy
The 419 is from DK,  i have a youth talent  Cool
To bad there is no update with some dominant chicks to rent , i bet he will skill faster being motivated by someone  Grin
Behind Every successful Man There is a Woman

(Image : Candice Swanepoel from the  Vogue magazine , Australia june 2013)

E-currency exchange rates rating ▐ 70 claims/daily
 only in Komodo on Secryptzia and get paid instant to expresscrypto▐ Get paid to post on Beermoneyforum ▐ Claim 35+ cryptocoins from Dutchy autofaucet▐ Autoclaim in 27 coins on Express Dutchy autofaucet ▐  Earn satoshi with bitcoin-ptc Bitter.io (bitcoin PTC)  (min 10k direct to wallet)▐ Thanks for your support by joining these links Smiley Signature updated often.
Panda Trump

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2017, 03:23:27 PM

I keep my players on full energy and trained after every match.
My staff are trained after every 3 matches too.
I don't get what I'm doing wrong...
Am I just not playing enough?
And me gona advertise this on tons of sites now '_'

rebel92

Activity: 616
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 03:37:08 PM

great idia i will singup and play the game cuz i love soccer  Cheesy
tomos81 (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 03:43:05 PM

this is my team:

i am not playing too much, just for testing the new features (fortunately there are not too much bugs Smiley )
It's all about your strategy.
Referring is good idea for everyone, because the "pie" is given (satoshis payout), it's only on you , how big piece you bite from that pie (how much % of sponsor points you get)
Panda Trump

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2017, 03:48:18 PM

this is my team:

i am not playing too much, just for testing the new features (fortunately there are not too much bugs Smiley )
It's all about your strategy.
Referring is good idea for everyone, because the "pie" is given (satoshis payout), it's only on you , how big piece you bite from that pie (how much % of sponsor points you get)
you're not playing much and you still got that? how the heck? That requires TONS of playing!

Panda Trump

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2017, 03:49:17 PM

thank you, well, my stadium i upgrade it slowly when i can afford it, but i never tweaked the prices for tickets in the official version ,only in BETA  Smiley good idea  Grin thank you.
you understand me wrong about higher league, its about the first time when enter ,losing matches = losing money even if we stay +2 seasons in a league . Me and at least 1 referral we stayed in a league for 2 seasons at least. I ve spent 3 seasons in league 5 without wishing to stay but thats ok Cheesy I assume it's my used strategy fault Cheesy .
However,im trying to say that even staying 3 seasons (THREE) in league 5 (or any) didn't raised enough the skill of the players to be ready to win from first times in league 4 (or the next one) ,even if the players are trained for 5 energy very often .

Maybe make the league to have 60 matches(rounds)..  Cheesy

Your team is average of 300? How? xD

more exactly : is : SUMMARY : 419    332    344    336
train them as much as you can after each match or after 2-3 matches for 5 energy , and keep the youth talents when you get one in senior team (my youth trainer is 755 skill i kept training too) and sell the 25+ years old players Cheesy
The 419 is from DK,  i have a youth talent  Cool
To bad there is no update with some dominant chicks to rent , i bet he will skill faster being motivated by someone  Grin
Behind Every successful Man There is a Woman

(Image : Candice Swanepoel from the  Vogue magazine , Australia june 2013)
I haven't found any talents yet :/

Crystal11

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 04:03:42 PM
Last edit: May 17, 2017, 05:19:43 PM by Crystal11

I had put my vote on the 10$ payouts if you do not mind. People would like their places updated on the list to be more motivated to click more.

In every game there is some rush to the top. If the top is being more mobile the race for the top will be more dynamic.

Just my 2 cents.
i have voted for the 10 euros version (2 times/week if possible) too. Vote is free, dont worry  Smiley

Panda you will find sooner or later, these are very rare and you need to keep to discover and sell what you dont need so new youths will be added to the list . The newly discovered youth with very high skill (usually doubled skill points) are the talented ones.
Here is my team so far, playing in league 4  Smiley (need to make some clean and sell the +25 years old players but im waiting for good offers in youth team  Cheesy )
The secret is don't rely to much on the players, always search for the higher skilled in youth team, and sell the slow skill from senior team.
As you can see my list is filled with youth players. Even if a youth or youth talent has 180 skill when added to senior team , he will gain skill fast .

i am online all day long more often but i play when i can because im online and some other websites/forums as well Grin

only in Komodo on Secryptzia and get paid instant to expresscrypto▐ Get paid to post on Beermoneyforum ▐ Claim 35+ cryptocoins from Dutchy autofaucet▐ Autoclaim in 27 coins on Express Dutchy autofaucet ▐  Earn satoshi with bitcoin-ptc Bitter.io (bitcoin PTC)  (min 10k direct to wallet)▐ Thanks for your support by joining these links Smiley Signature updated often.
rebel92

Activity: 616
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 11:29:12 PM

i vote for :
Fixed : weekly - high rewards
 Grin
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 07:19:23 AM

today is a pay day Smiley
approx. 800.000 satoshis will be splitted to the players based on their sponsor points, and sponsor points will be zeroed..

Smiley
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 09:41:05 AM

Payments processed, please, check your account tab , if you see some error , write me here (or PM) , we will solve the payment individually.
The most common problem with payments is, you don't have registered your wallet on the faucethub.io (8-9 cases).

payment table for this period:

https://bitfootball.net/payments/payment-bf-3.jpg
it's a big image, zoom it in Smiley

As you see, after 3 weeks we have more players, and also higher frequency of the payments, together we can be the best paying crypto game in the bitcoin world!
Keep promoting your referral link and play Smiley

Also you can use BitFootball as faucet (if you are not interested in football)  , just claim twice a day (12 hours cooldown) all bonus links. At the moment threre are 69 links and they r giving with 30% probability sponsor points. Higher sponsor points = bigger payment to you!

have a nice day,

regards, tomos81

btw: next payment (around 1.2 M satoshis -> MONDAY)
As the number of players are growing, i will be able to pay much more, imagine, it's only the beginning and the game is "young".
Also i am giving out 100% !! of BTC related income, keeping just a dust from $$ links to keep the server alive. Show me one more faucet that doing that! Smiley
assloua

Activity: 397
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 10:32:40 AM

Payments processed, please, check your account tab , if you see some error , write me here (or PM) , we will solve the payment individually.
The most common problem with payments is, you don't have registered your wallet on the faucethub.io (8-9 cases).

payment table for this period:

https://bitfootball.net/payments/payment-bf-3.jpg
it's a big image, zoom it in Smiley

As you see, after 3 weeks we have more players, and also higher frequency of the payments, together we can be the best paying crypto game in the bitcoin world!
Keep promoting your referral link and play Smiley

Also you can use BitFootball as faucet (if you are not interested in football)  , just claim twice a day (12 hours cooldown) all bonus links. At the moment threre are 69 links and they r giving with 30% probability sponsor points. Higher sponsor points = bigger payment to you!

have a nice day,

regards, tomos81

btw: next payment (around 1.2 M satoshis -> MONDAY)
As the number of players are growing, i will be able to pay much more, imagine, it's only the beginning and the game is "young".
Also i am giving out 100% !! of BTC related income, keeping just a dust from $$ links to keep the server alive. Show me one more faucet that doing that! Smiley

Great work tomos keep going  Smiley

Btw payment received  Grin

Crystal11

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 12:44:51 PM
Last edit: May 18, 2017, 12:58:48 PM by Crystal11

Hi,
My referral Razvan told me he entered in bankruptcy , and he can not start the game anymore.
The porky pig image is funny but not so funny anymore when someone is stuck with this image.  Smiley
His screenshot https://imgur.com/3vvBOcu
Also if you check this problem, see if he got back the promised 50% S.P. (if recovered).
As a suggestion, add a button to this image to restart the game, or something.
Thank you.  Smiley

Edit : oh we got paid. forget about Sponsor .Points. part Smiley

tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 01:11:49 PM

Hi,
My referral Razvan told me he entered in bankruptcy , and he can not start the game anymore.
The porky pig image is funny but not so funny anymore when someone is stuck with this image.  Smiley
His screenshot https://imgur.com/3vvBOcu
hi tell him to navigate directly to this link:  https://bitfootball.net/restartgame.php   - OTHERS DO NOT CLICK!  This is problem with his browser, on the top-left corner should be a red restart button

Also if you check this problem, see if he got back the promised 50% S.P. (if recovered).
As a suggestion, add a button to this image to restart the game, or something.
Thank you.  Smiley

Edit : oh we got paid. forget about Sponsor .Points. part Smiley

Crystal11

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 01:39:04 PM
Last edit: May 18, 2017, 01:55:31 PM by Crystal11

thank you, i answered him with the link, at the moment he is not online .
And i warned others refs to not to click the link because it is possible to get the game restarted.
I think i clicked by mistake (when i was trying to edit the BB code hyperlink to change "." with "DOT" but ive changed only the text on first attempt,  to protect my refs) , and i didnt got the game restarted  Grin

rafolon

Activity: 638

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2017, 06:20:30 PM

I cant use ah.pe short links from my smarthphone, alwyas redirect to other sites.

Currently paying sites
HITBITS ||  SATOSHILABS || NETBOX || PRESEARCH || FREEBTC || COINTIPLY
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 06:32:34 PM

I cant use ah.pe short links from my smarthphone, alwyas redirect to other sites.

yes, adhype has 1 or 2 popunders.. but the main page stays untouched, you just need to return back to the correct tab
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 08:08:32 PM

UPDATE!  - THE SCOUT

From now, in the "Youth team" menu, you will see the following:

It means, when you reached 100 or more Green cards (dropped by bonuses) , you can buy a scout.

The scout has 2 functions:

1) Suggest you the player that has big talent  - it costs 30 green cards
2) improve the skill of the youth player you are currently inspecting  - it costs 20 green cards

The suggestion looks like this:

From now, you can collect some green cards from energy bonuses too (10% probability)  - so keep clicking shorteners Smiley
As a very positive side effect from collecting green card is, that you are clicking to shortener links, and this way you are increasing the "jackpot" that i will pay to the players next payment period!

Keep playing, enjoy Smiley

PS: I will update how-to in few minutes / hours
rafolon

Activity: 638

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2017, 08:19:53 PM

In desktop pc no problem but in mobile its imposible

yes, adhype has 1 or 2 popunders.. but the main page stays untouched, you just need to return back to the correct tab

Currently paying sites
HITBITS ||  SATOSHILABS || NETBOX || PRESEARCH || FREEBTC || COINTIPLY
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 08:23:32 PM

In desktop pc no problem but in mobile its imposible

try to use UI Browser , or chromium
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: