News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What to do with bitfootball?
Continue as it is
Let's make game reset monthly/weekly
Make a total new concept for the game
I don't care

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITFOOTBALL.NET - Football manager - Play and earn BTC!  (Read 17791 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Crystal11

Activity: 528
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 11:15:42 AM

Got my payment on faucethub, thank you.

UPDATE:

- BONUSES tab -> Added PTC Wall (opens in new tab)
- after completing PTC offer on the PTC Wall, you have 90% chance to earn SP (Sponsor Points) - the amount is written in the PTC Wall.  Also you have 10% chance to get some GC (Green Cards)

Your overall earnings from the PTCWall are written in the Bonuses -> PTCWall box

When i will withdraw from the PTCWall, i will exchange this cash to BTC and add them to the next payment jackopt Smiley

enjoy!
Just to know,in case someone is crying that he didn't find offers in PTC Wall it's because these ads are on any ptc too and are timed 24 hours for each IP. So from my knowledge if you see the ads on a normal PTC ,these might not be available for your IP for 24 hours on any PTC/website you will look.
Same thing applies to Minute Staff tasks.
Am i right ?  Smiley

E-currency exchange rates rating ▐ 70 claims/daily
 only in Komodo on Secryptzia and get paid instant to expresscrypto▐ Get paid to post on Beermoneyforum ▐ Claim 35+ cryptocoins from Dutchy autofaucet▐ Autoclaim in 27 coins on Express Dutchy autofaucet ▐  Earn satoshi with bitcoin-ptc Bitter.io (bitcoin PTC)  (min 10k direct to wallet)▐ Thanks for your support by joining these links Smiley Signature updated often.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tomos81 (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 11:21:10 AM

Got my payment on faucethub, thank you.

UPDATE:

- BONUSES tab -> Added PTC Wall (opens in new tab)
- after completing PTC offer on the PTC Wall, you have 90% chance to earn SP (Sponsor Points) - the amount is written in the PTC Wall.  Also you have 10% chance to get some GC (Green Cards)

Your overall earnings from the PTCWall are written in the Bonuses -> PTCWall box

When i will withdraw from the PTCWall, i will exchange this cash to BTC and add them to the next payment jackopt Smiley

enjoy!
Just to know,in case someone is crying that he didn't find offers in PTC Wall it's because these ads are on any ptc too and are timed 24 hours for each IP. So from my knowledge if you see the ads on a normal PTC ,these might not be available for your IP for 24 hours on any PTC/website you will look.
Same thing applies to Minute Staff tasks.
Am i right ?  Smiley

yes , my dashboard for PTCWall showing IP's  every campaign can be claimed once / IP, it's on users if they claiming here , or smewhere else. I added the PTCWall for the chance to get some extra green cards and sponsor points, so users can use BF as faucet/PTC site and get higher earnings than on another sites (other sites usually taking 10-30% of profit) , i am taking 0% from BTC profits and 20% from $ profits (the rest $ profit will be invested at once to buy some satoshis and use them as a round payment
Crystal11

Activity: 528

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 11:26:14 AM
Last edit: May 22, 2017, 12:48:35 PM by Crystal11

So is recommended  that users better check them on bitfootball (first) before on any ptc if they are members on ptcs too, because PTCs are more likely to become scams ,also ptcs has very high (increasing in steps) mininum withdrawals  Grin

E-currency exchange rates rating ▐ 70 claims/daily
 only in Komodo on Secryptzia and get paid instant to expresscrypto▐ Get paid to post on Beermoneyforum ▐ Claim 35+ cryptocoins from Dutchy autofaucet▐ Autoclaim in 27 coins on Express Dutchy autofaucet ▐  Earn satoshi with bitcoin-ptc Bitter.io (bitcoin PTC)  (min 10k direct to wallet)▐ Thanks for your support by joining these links Smiley Signature updated often.
antoburdam

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2017, 07:49:33 AM

Hello there,

i am happy to inform you, i finished the FULL stage of my new, unique game, - BITFOOTBALL!
The game is running and available to all players.

LINK:  https://bitfootball.net

Before asking, and playing, please read the how-to:
HOWTO: https://bitfootball.net/howto-bf.pdf

This is a complex football manager game with imaginary Club names, also player names. The full version is released 7.5.2017   (old thread of beta phase + payment proofs: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1888187.0)

NOTE: This is a self-moderated thread, i will delete all replies that is not connected with this game.

To guarrantee ability to pay out the players, the payment system will be the following:
80% of ad networks revenue will be paid to the players, share-based payouts (more points player has = higher income for him)

good luck, enjoy! Smiley

Please remember:  To get paid, you MUST register via your Faucethub.io  BTC wallet address, because there is no way to change the wallet manually (only to write me)

What happen if my team bankrupt?
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 07:58:46 AM

Hello there,

i am happy to inform you, i finished the FULL stage of my new, unique game, - BITFOOTBALL!
The game is running and available to all players.

LINK:  https://bitfootball.net

Before asking, and playing, please read the how-to:
HOWTO: https://bitfootball.net/howto-bf.pdf

This is a complex football manager game with imaginary Club names, also player names. The full version is released 7.5.2017   (old thread of beta phase + payment proofs: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1888187.0)

NOTE: This is a self-moderated thread, i will delete all replies that is not connected with this game.

To guarrantee ability to pay out the players, the payment system will be the following:
80% of ad networks revenue will be paid to the players, share-based payouts (more points player has = higher income for him)

good luck, enjoy! Smiley

Please remember:  To get paid, you MUST register via your Faucethub.io  BTC wallet address, because there is no way to change the wallet manually (only to write me)

What happen if my team bankrupt?

your team data will be restarted like after registration.  your username, team name and password will stay unchanged. Also you will lose half of your Sponsor Points
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 12:15:43 PM

Tomorrow  = pay day, approx. 700k satoshis will be paid.
The BTC price is ultrahigh now
Panda Trump

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2017, 03:23:41 PM

Tomorrow  = pay day, approx. 700k satoshis will be paid.
The BTC price is ultrahigh now
http://imgur.com/a/1rBw4
wut?

And nice! That's $19! The top players are getting more than $2! And I'm getting a whopping 217 satoshi! That's over a half cent!!!

tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 07:25:14 AM

Payments sent, please check your faucethub, and bitfootball account details, if you find some problems, PM me Smiley

List of payments:

https://bitfootball.net/payments/payment-bf-5.jpg

next payment:  MONDAY , around 1M .. 1.2M  Satoshis   (it depends , how much active players we have and how often they are playing, also depends on BTC Price...)
enjoy! Smiley
Przemax

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 02:01:23 PM

Payments sent, please check your faucethub, and bitfootball account details, if you find some problems, PM me Smiley

List of payments:

https://bitfootball.net/payments/payment-bf-5.jpg

next payment:  MONDAY , around 1M .. 1.2M  Satoshis   (it depends , how much active players we have and how often they are playing, also depends on BTC Price...)
enjoy! Smiley

There were 180 of players that tried the game. Thats an awesome achievement. Lets hope the number of players will at least stay the way it was.

Cogratulations to the top 3. That was a close fight out there. I see that there will be more competitors than 3 to the top very soon. Maybe make top 5 at least.

ilvbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 04:28:24 PM

Just a question.
Here is a screenshot of the 'sponsor rewards' what I got when tried clicking 'get the bonus'  under 'bonuses' tag.

But those reward numbers are never credited to my balance!
It is just 55,the previous balance that never changes.
Any clarification from admin/op?
Thanks

tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 05:00:57 PM
Last edit: May 26, 2017, 05:43:55 PM by tomos81

Just a question.
Here is a screenshot of the 'sponsor rewards' what I got when tried clicking 'get the bonus'  under 'bonuses' tag.

Thanks

hi, thanks for reporting, will check it soon

EDIT:  I was unable to simulate this one..
- are you sure, you was logged in, and you not used another browser tab / browser?

- some1 with the same problem?
Panda Trump

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2017, 06:29:34 PM

Just a question.
Here is a screenshot of the 'sponsor rewards' what I got when tried clicking 'get the bonus'  under 'bonuses' tag.

Thanks

- are you sure, you was logged in, and you not used another browser tab / browser?

No, but I did get this weird thing: http://imgur.com/a/gPDur

bitlander

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 08:11:13 PM

Hey there so i just started playing this
And was just wondering why i can not find
Any referrel links also when does one get paid
Thanks.
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 08:22:19 PM

Hey there so i just started playing this
And was just wondering why i can not find
Any referrel links also when does one get paid
Thanks.

hi

https://bitfootball.net/index.php?p=account

you can go there from dashboard -> and on first box you have button for account settings, here you can check banners, reflink, referrals and payments

EDIT/update:   payments are manually processed by admin (me)  Cheesy
payments are sent by average every 4-5 days
ilvbtc
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 03:17:53 AM

Just a question.

Thanks

Yes,I was logged in and tried clicking 'get the bonus'.....
I'll pm you my account details.
Thanks for the quick response.

ilvbtc
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 03:33:03 AM

And yet another similar to the previous ones.

Of course,this time the balance changed.....but increased by only 13 (from the previous 55 to 68)!
So,the reward:11848 means 13?
Looks something is wrong.Or am I wrong in understanding this whole reward thing?

Panda Trump

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2017, 10:30:04 PM

Of course,this time the balance changed.....but increased by only 13 (from the previous 55 to 68)!
Looks something is wrong.Or am I wrong in understanding this whole reward thing?
yes, that's correct.

11+8+4+8=19+12=31
Now you have to reverse the 31 to get 13... Easy, right?

tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 10:38:37 PM

yes, that's correct.

11+8+4+8=19+12=31

LOL it's working for me fine... i think he has some internal browser problem..
i want to know his real nick of the game... it's a mystery, he sent me nickname, but not present in the database :O
ilvbtc
Legendary

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 05:29:57 AM

yes, that's correct.

11+8+4+8=19+12=31
OK...If that is the conversion method,every thing is fine.
Sorry admin,I didn't know the way the conversion happens.

tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 06:39:58 AM

yes, that's correct.

11+8+4+8=19+12=31
OK...If that is the conversion method,every thing is fine.
Sorry admin,I didn't know the way the conversion happens.

no, it's not a conversion!  you need to get this 11000+ $
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: