News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What to do with bitfootball?
Continue as it is
Let's make game reset monthly/weekly
Make a total new concept for the game
I don't care

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITFOOTBALL.NET - Football manager - Play and earn BTC!  (Read 17791 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Panda Trump

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 04:01:53 PM

another small update,

on the stats page, you can find one button (top center under banner ad) to switch to country stats - it's just for fun and you can check, how your country performs in this game Smiley

some1 hitted 5 or 6 correct?
my first and best guess was 4 results = 500 SP  Grin
Many times i dont look at the league position of the other teams to bet corectly, i usually bet randomly because it takes to much time to analyze and predict  Cheesy only on my team i think twice before bet.
I guess a button to set random the 6 or 5 bets (except the own team match) can't be added ?  Cheesy

Edit:
oh, wait, there will be no more page refreshes to get money from the banner  Smiley i got it  Grin
The chance on getting all 6 right is 1 on the 729... :I
If you are certain about your own team's match, it's still 1 on the 243  Undecided

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tomos81 (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 05:17:45 PM

another small update,

on the stats page, you can find one button (top center under banner ad) to switch to country stats - it's just for fun and you can check, how your country performs in this game Smiley

my first and best guess was 4 results = 500 SP  Grin
Many times i dont look at the league position of the other teams to bet corectly, i usually bet randomly because it takes to much time to analyze and predict  Cheesy only on my team i think twice before bet.
I guess a button to set random the 6 or 5 bets (except the own team match) can't be added ?  Cheesy

Edit:
oh, wait, there will be no more page refreshes to get money from the banner  Smiley i got it  Grin
If you are certain about your own team's match, it's still 1 on the 243  Undecided

It's less

the results are not totally random.. Better team has great chance to beat weaker team..
so for example top1 team will probably win against top12 team
also if you check how much goals scored the team, if the average is close to matches played -> it means they have weak attack, and they are playing against another weak attacking team, there is pretty chance to catch a draw...

there are much more tricks you can apply... 
I got 5/6 but forgot to make screenshot Cheesy
antoburdam

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 05:19:10 PM

I added (league position)  to the upcoming matches for easier betting Smiley

btw my best betting result so far:

https://i.imgsafe.org/e8e17bb369.png

https://i.imgsafe.org/ef032dc678.png
I got this in the morning but forget to post, before the update about position league beside the team name on betting.
PS: I work on several football betting prediction thats why. LOL  Cheesy

-About my suggestion Auto-pick rotation players:
How about you make random pick based on 3-3-1 which mean, when we want to auto pick the best skill players it will automatically pick:
1 Highest Skill GK
3 Highest Skill DF
3 Highest Skill MF
1 Highest Skill FW
and another 3 will pick random between DF, MF, or FW

-Thanks for adding League Position in Betting

-I think player name is okay, no need to change I like the natural name. Added nick name like "Il Phenomeno" or "El Loco" was better.

-About the ads i just need to refresh back and change another ads, yesterday was okay but now I cant open the Ads, but it's not really big problem. Maybe because I'm leaving in the third world.

I will keep playing and give you suggestion for this game. Thanks Wink
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 05:21:29 PM

I added (league position)  to the upcoming matches for easier betting Smiley

I got this in the morning but forget to post, before the update about position league beside the team name on betting.
PS: I work on several football betting prediction thats why. LOL  Cheesy

How about you make random pick based on 3-3-1 which mean, when we want to auto pick the best skill players it will automatically pick:
1 Highest Skill GK
3 Highest Skill DF
3 Highest Skill MF
1 Highest Skill FW

-I think player name is okay, no need to change I like the natural name. Added nick name like "Il Phenomeno" or "El Loco" was better.

-About the ads i just need to refresh back and change another ads, yesterday was okay but now I cant open the Ads, but it's not really big problem. Maybe because I'm leaving in the third world.

wow congrats for 6/6

please PM me your country and if you can, your public IP address, and shortener with problems, i will contact the admin and ask few interesting questions to him Smiley
Crystal11

Activity: 528
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 05:56:23 PM
Last edit: May 31, 2017, 06:28:40 PM by Crystal11

-About the ads i just need to refresh back and change another ads, yesterday was okay but now I cant open the Ads, but it's not really big problem.
Don't tell me, it's fas.li shortener ?
If you are certain about your own team's match, it's still 1 on the 243  Undecided
i like your mathematician skillz  Grin
i have a question for you :
a crypto market analyst has predicted that bitcoin will reach even $4800 in 2018, using the fibonacci formula .
What are the chances that such fibonacci prediction will be so accurate ?
I say none  Cheesy bitcoin will grow anyways and can't be predicted with such formula  Grin

E-currency exchange rates rating ▐ 70 claims/daily
 only in Komodo on Secryptzia and get paid instant to expresscrypto▐ Get paid to post on Beermoneyforum ▐ Claim 35+ cryptocoins from Dutchy autofaucet▐ Autoclaim in 27 coins on Express Dutchy autofaucet ▐  Earn satoshi with bitcoin-ptc Bitter.io (bitcoin PTC)  (min 10k direct to wallet)▐ Thanks for your support by joining these links Smiley Signature updated often.
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 06:41:20 PM

-About the ads i just need to refresh back and change another ads, yesterday was okay but now I cant open the Ads, but it's not really big problem.
If you are certain about your own team's match, it's still 1 on the 243  Undecided
a crypto market analyst has predicted that bitcoin will reach even $4800 in 2018, using the fibonacci formula .
I say none  Cheesy bitcoin will grow anyways and can't be predicted with such formula  Grin

I bought 2 BTC before, for 1087$ because i knew about market machinations, and sold for 1999$ each.
This is pure business.
but now the BTC will drop downto 1600-1700$ and then at the end of the year jump up to 2800-3000$ , maybe more.
and the price will never drop under 2500$

so you can earn from faucets funny amounts of satoshis and in the future, they will have value of gold Smiley
Crystal11

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 07:45:36 PM

bitcoin price will go high again very soon https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/breaking-chinese-exchanges-may-have-resumed-bitcoin-withdrawals/ plus if the txs will not stay in pending anymore.

only in Komodo on Secryptzia and get paid instant to expresscrypto▐ Get paid to post on Beermoneyforum ▐ Claim 35+ cryptocoins from Dutchy autofaucet▐ Autoclaim in 27 coins on Express Dutchy autofaucet ▐  Earn satoshi with bitcoin-ptc Bitter.io (bitcoin PTC)  (min 10k direct to wallet)▐ Thanks for your support by joining these links Smiley Signature updated often.
lockept93

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 08:16:14 PM

Like this idea. I will look into the game. It's not easy to built a good fb manager - i hope to see you do it right!  Smiley

Panda Trump

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 09:18:14 PM

The fibonacci formula lines pretty straight up to the markets sometimes, but very often it doesn't. I doubt predictions through fibonacci are very reliable...
And yes, it will most likely grow.. The exact price is just not very easy to predict  Undecided
I think the price will end around 2.8-3.1k at the end of this year, but I'm no market expert, so don't rely on that Cheesy

Last time I invested money in stuff it first went up from $20 to about $80 (took about 3 weeks) and then went down to about $30... that $30 I then put into BTC and those BTC I still have Cheesy (it's now about €45)

antoburdam

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2017, 03:53:33 AM

I added (league position)  to the upcoming matches for easier betting Smiley

http://i.imgsafe.org/e8e17bb369.png

http://i.imgsafe.org/ef032dc678.png
PS: I work on several football betting prediction thats why. LOL  Cheesy

1 Highest Skill GK
3 Highest Skill DF
3 Highest Skill MF
1 Highest Skill FW

wow congrats for 6/6

please PM me your country and if you can, your public IP address, and shortener with problems, i will contact the admin and ask few interesting questions to him Smiley
That's Ads not stuck anymore now.
antoburdam

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2017, 11:28:02 PM

@tomos81 I see no notification when my players nearly out of contract. I have to check the squad every single match
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 05:26:57 AM

@tomos81 I see no notification when my players nearly out of contract. I have to check the squad every single match

no worries, it's ok  to solve that when the red exclamation mark appears on the sidebar menu Smiley
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 05:32:53 AM

last 2 days played only 10% of players.. wtf  big drop in YOUR revenue..
some1 can tell me the reason?

i will remake this to some idiotic stupid farming game or so???
assloua

Activity: 397
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 06:40:44 AM

last 2 days played only 10% of players.. wtf  big drop in YOUR revenue..

i can't tell you the reason why so less people are playing atm

but for me personally i take the real good weather to go outside - so im playing less Smiley

we already talked about your options to make this a "farmball" game  Grin

rizkyrz

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 11:31:47 AM

Really? play the games and earn BTC!?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Panda Trump

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2017, 12:55:45 PM

Really? play the games and earn BTC!?
Yep! Cheesy
Top Players are earning 100k satoshi per week! Cheesy

Crystal11

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 06:40:10 PM
Last edit: June 03, 2017, 07:43:10 PM by Crystal11

last 2 days played only 10% of players.. wtf  big drop in YOUR revenue..

i play when i have time, im busy with posting things on many other websites/forums and advertising as you can see my ref list keeps increasing so im not sleeping  Cheesy but its not my fault if they don't play or if are not active since day 1  Embarrassed. Btw, the ref list could be auto numbered/counting if you can so we know how many refs we have without needing to spend time to count.  Cool please. Also date of joining would be awesome if possible so we know from a  new campaign how many refs joined those days. Also sorting by date i guess its impossible  Grin My favorite number on referrals is 40 so i wont stop till i reach it  Cheesy Oh and you should add a campaign ad on the referrer page  Grin because it is empty.
As i said this a niche faucet and you can expect to have few members also the managing is very complex for a beginner (this is only reason i can find if someone join the website but is not active ) and the risks to get bankrupt in the beginning is very high or at least it was .
Since beta i was bankrupt 2 times and i was almost to get the 3rd time but i had to sell a 4-6 million player to recover .
The progressing slow i dont think its a problem , i know its a must for website stability but there are some risks + the time to manage in the beginning is very high for a beginner. I guess people doesn't like to spend 20 minutes to set a match and in the end to lose it. (the time its just a roughly random estimation to get the point) But i know the more guaranteed wins comes later as the team gains skill points specially if didn't qualified for the next league, so it is almost a matter of patience and not really a strategy used. Here i am in league 2
Also i think they don't like to spend 4 days to earn 6k satoshi, they are used with your big rewards  Cheesy I think i had a time when i earned 7k satoshi and the same amount i couldve earn from tomygame with few active refs without spending so much time on managing a team . However now tomygame have set a maximum 1000 satoshi generated daily but with other bonuses i think someone can earn maximum 1300 satoshi daily without any referral.
Anyways there was times when bitfootball payed way above other faucets but there was a period when the same amount or almost same amount could be earned from tomygame or virtualpub much easier ,not faster but easier.
If you see a continuous drop in active players you can start a poll with a question such as : Do you consider bitfootball to difficult as a beginner or do you spend to much time to manage the team ?
But i think assloua answer applies as well, as the summer just started and the weather is beautiful, many people enjoy a walking so in these days a drop in activity could be normal.
No need to revamp bitfootball i mean to change the game theme, you can start working and launching a new faucet game , advertise it inside (only inside,  as a test in the beginning) bitfootball, give same rewards and watch the migration activity if happens (could be higher in the beginning because it's something new).
Feel free to ignore what im saying because i was not so active lately thats why i used 6k or 7k satoshi as reference for rewards. So i cant say that the rewards are to small because i wasnt very active lately.

Guess what ?  Cheesy
i was betting a while but always winning 10 sp points so i took a break  but sometimes i bet again and here is my record so i got a reason to keep betting  Cheesy What a shame ive lost the 6th bet on my team lol. The only match which i bet on league position evolution.
And guess what .. i used RANDOM bets. I have ignored the teams positions in league on this bet round (except the match with my team) . Pure luck  Grin

There is a random bug about displaying the vertical line between the columns Defend and Passing causing the line to not display sometimes  Smiley i guess you know about it.

Crystal11

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 02:37:35 PM

someone wants to register with my referral link but the registration is bugged ?
He told me his screen hangs with the message  :
Wait please, generating your player data...
.....Wait please, generating your league data...
.Wait please, generating your league data...
hes waiting but the message doesn't disappear.
Can you check if registration process is working fine ?
Thank you. Smiley

tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 06:36:06 PM

someone wants to register with my referral link but the registration is bugged ?
He told me his screen hangs with the message  :
Wait please, generating your player data...
.....Wait please, generating your league data...
.Wait please, generating your league data...
hes waiting but the message doesn't disappear.
Can you check if registration process is working fine ?
Thank you. Smiley

reflinks working fine, and this is text, that appears when the database for the player being generated..
we have +40 players for today , almost half with referrals Smiley
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 02:27:51 PM

hi, today is a payment day, but still waiting for a slow blockchain confirmation, need 4 more confirms...
so pls be patient Smiley

also the prize will be around 1.4M satoshis instead of announced 1.6M satoshis for 2 reasons:

- 1) bitcoin price is high
- 2) less activity from players (yes it's hot out there, it's a beer time -  i am drinking beer right now too Smiley )

so please - if you can, play a little more

i will make update for higher activity - every 10 claimed shortener will bring you bonuses in sponsor points rewards (+10% every 10 claimed shortener)
also if the game is boring to you, please comment some suggestions how to make it more attractive

thanks,

regards,

tomos81 - the proud owner Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: