Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:56:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling 0.37 btc for PAYPAL/SKRILL  (Read 710 times)
foxy282 (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2017, 07:34:23 PM

I wanna sell my bitcoins which are: 0.3701 for paypal (verified as family and freinds ) or skrill(not stolen ones!!!)

I wanna sell it  by rate 3%+ preev.com

Please pm me with your skype as i dont check threads due less of time.

ONLY DEALING VIA ESCROW OR MIDDLEMAN !!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LLec

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2017, 07:46:25 PM

First off.
Where are the paypal funds from?
How did you come to get them into your account?
I am asking because someone who i did a deal with was using their account (which to this day don't know if it is actually theirs and in there name! Angry ) with funds from somewhere and had them reversed by paypal.
This had nothing to do with me but paypal removed the paypal funds in question that this member here sent to me.
Now that had nothing to do with me but I lost out on the paypal and the bitcoin that I had sent to them. And still am paying for it even after a month and a half later.
So you tell me. Would you trust some one you do not know to have the paypal in their own name send you any funds which could of been obtained from illegal to paypals terms of service ways?
I would like to think not! Roll Eyes
foxy282 (OP)

Activity: 33

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2017, 07:53:48 PM

First off.
I am asking because someone who i did a deal with was using their account (which to this day don't know if it is actually theirs and in there name! Angry ) with funds from somewhere and had them reversed by paypal.
This had nothing to do with me but paypal removed the paypal funds in question that this member here sent to me.
Now that had nothing to do with me but I lost out on the paypal and the bitcoin that I had sent to them. And still am paying for it even after a month and a half later.
So you tell me. Would you trust some one you do not know to have the paypal in their own name send you any funds which could of been obtained from illegal to paypals terms of service ways?

Mate im looking to sell bitcoins , not to buy .But ofcourse that i would require to proof me that its his own paypal!
sardasa

Activity: 1064
Merit: 502

* Buying Bitcoin *

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 08:18:12 PM

I wanna sell my bitcoins which are: 0.3701 for paypal (verified as family and freinds ) or skrill(not stolen ones!!!)

I wanna sell it  by rate 3%+ preev.com

Please pm me with your skype as i dont check threads due less of time.

ONLY DEALING VIA ESCROW OR MIDDLEMAN !!!

I can do it for you but you gotta go first and my rate would be different.

LLec

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2017, 08:24:48 PM

First off.

Mate im looking to sell bitcoins , not to buy .But ofcourse that i would require to proof me that its his own paypal!

Ah yes. My apologizes.
I am also referring to anyone who you take paypal from because this is the incident that happened to me just two months ago and only just now received my bitcoin back from that big cluster of something that I wish on no one here to go through.
Especially when bitcoin rose from a 35-37% increase in that time of not having that large amount of bitcoin on hand to even trade with.

Very frustrating time and it has affected in the way I will react with any paypal trades from now on.

Be cautious or get screwed out of your bitcoin or paypal in the end.
allthebitandbobs

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 09:05:05 PM

i can do some of it on paxful for 5% .   https://paxful.com/offer/6vjoWMAE17W

marc1435

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 11:21:00 PM

i have 2,36 $ CAD=(1,70) USD on skrill
ownageplocks

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 11:45:54 PM

I will be happy to do all of this for you immediately. Please get in contact with me as soon as possible.
realestone
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 12:13:17 AM

word of advice stay away from trading btc for paypal
ownageplocks

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 01:13:18 AM

Word of advice this gentleman is a scammer, he tried to scam me and my partner by imitating me on skype to confirm I had sent a payment. He's a liar and a fraud, DO NOT TRUST OR DEAL.
Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 01:35:20 AM

Word of advice this gentleman is a scammer, he tried to scam me and my partner by imitating me on skype to confirm I had sent a payment. He's a liar and a fraud, DO NOT TRUST OR DEAL.
That happened between now and your last post on this thread?   You ought to start up a scam accusation thread with proof.  Not that I don't believe you.
LLec

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2017, 02:50:58 PM
Last edit: May 09, 2017, 03:22:52 PM by LLec

And this is exactly why trust feedback is important and should be looked into and also questioned before wanting to do any trades with anybody on this forum.
I was just making this point very clear to some one earlier which did not seem right to me and should not to anyone else for this very same reason! Angry
I have seen and almost been part of these type of scams in the past when it comes to using paypal.
It is just so easy for them to conduct doing a scam to anyone who is not familiar with how paypal handles their customers received funds.
And this is the sole reason why they will allow these scammers to continue to get away with stealing funds from you and anyone else for that matter. Roll Eyes
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: