Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:49:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ZenCash Speculations  (Read 9858 times)
Cart

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 10:03:58 PM

ZEN has been undervalued for a long time, now it has been discovered again. It was so high! Much room to grow now!
arbitrage

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 10:20:12 AM

ZEN has been undervalued for a long time, now it has been discovered again. It was so high! Much room to grow now!
Yes they have very good monthly funds, as i understood about 88k Dollars at current price and they can do much with those money. 8.5% ( 18,360 ZEN per month)- ZenCash treasury.  I only hope community will guide them, and they wont misuses those funds. So far they look very professional and,so trust rising.
thisisdmitry

Activity: 67
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 07:02:46 PM

Can anyone give any tips? What is going on with it right now? What are the plans? Do you expect ZEN to grow in a few months?

yorklab

Activity: 223
Merit: 105

Utrum OOT

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 10:24:31 PM

Can anyone give any tips? What is going on with it right now? What are the plans? Do you expect ZEN to grow in a few months?

Secure Nodes should be on line next month which is what many are waiting for. But there's so much more going on in the mean time. There is a Live Stream this Wednesday; they will talk about what they are doing and what is about to be completed.

https://blog.zensystem.io/new-zencash-livestream-schedule-wednesday-1pm-edt-held-biweekly/

★   utrum   ★   Your Crypto Playbook   ★   Got an opinion? Get paid for it!   ★
●  ●  WHITE PAPER   |   EXCHANGES   |   ANN THREAD  ●  ●
TWITTER   ▬   FACEBOOK   ▬   LINKEDIN   ▬   GITHUB   ▬   YOUTUBE
Regulater

Activity: 273
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 11:15:28 PM

Zen will easily grow in a few months. Should see 3x easily within the next few months.
Camster

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 02:29:40 AM

I'm interested in this one a lot.  If I wanted to get in, do you suggest now, or should I wait for a pull-back?
TenderBittle

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:32:54 AM

Now is probably the perfect time to get in. It's dropped 50% since last month and secure nodes are supposed to be implemented this month. But this is the crypto world so wtf knows anymore?
Zakhal

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

I love crypto

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:27:27 AM

Zen price has come down for long time. Maybe it was overvalued. I remember something bad happened to the project in the beginning. Its like the price is still recovering from that.
tuiputui

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:56:47 AM

I'm interested in this one a lot.  If I wanted to get in, do you suggest now, or should I wait for a pull-back?

It is. I follow this project closely and me+many people are mining it in replace of zcash. Secure nodes are about to be launched and many other features on the way
kc. (OP)

Activity: 267
Merit: 250

uh-huh

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:04:07 PM

Well... it seems like it did well Wink.

Join the largest & most active Crypto Discord Server
pier71

Activity: 34

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:27:09 PM

yeah also zen is just listed on Upbit  https://upbit.com/exchange?code=CRIX.UPBIT.BTC-ZEN
pier71

Activity: 34

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:30:26 PM

zencash is going to 40$ with the secure nodes
FFI2013

Activity: 906
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:38:37 PM

My opinion is this time next year zen will be around $200 this dev team seems to be on top of what's is happening and never leaves the community in the dark I think the team in coin is different from any other
mickaelsilver10

Activity: 1288
Merit: 283

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:12:29 PM

I totally agree that ZEN has been undervalued for a long time !
Even with the beautiful ads that will arrive soon (news logo, masternodes ...) it is difficult to say what price can reach ZEN ... $ 50, $ 100, $ 200 Huh

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:22:30 AM

My opinion is this time next year zen will be around $200 this dev team seems to be on top of what's is happening and never leaves the community in the dark I think the team in coin is different from any other

Yes I agree that this coin is really different from other crypto and with the recent updates of the value, I think that next year is not just $200 but more than that. There were lots of speculations that next year will be the pumping periods of altcoins, so hopefully zen will be showing great spikes, compared of this year’s dumping values. Despite of its being undervalued, there will be possible increase of demand in the future because that’s mainly the behavior of all digital crypto currencies.
Frizz23

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:00:43 AM

Zcash definitely was undervalued and some people get big rewards because of this, but now it will dump.

Ξtherization⚡️First P2E 2016⚡️🏰💎🌈 etherization.org
cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:05:21 PM

I totally agree that ZEN has been undervalued for a long time !
Even with the beautiful ads that will arrive soon (news logo, masternodes ...) it is difficult to say what price can reach ZEN ... $ 50, $ 100, $ 200 Huh
Yeah if the kind of attitude of the people working the team, will reap a rewarded, I am pretty sure they will be on top next year and would come up with impressive ads and boost the price more than expected,

cryptofunn

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 12:10:43 PM

I think that if the PBC did not advertise this coin, then there would not be a surge in its price. discussions in the club attracted interest in this project and created price volatility

mickaelsilver10

Activity: 1288
Merit: 283

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:17:27 PM

Announcements are scheduled for November 28, then the secures nodes for November 30 ...
This is the kind of ads that could take off the ZEN

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
tauceramica

Activity: 203

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:24:04 PM

Announcements are scheduled for November 28, then the secures nodes for November 30 ...
This is the kind of ads that could take off the ZEN

Within 3-4 days, the future of zencash will be determined by the announcemens, I know the holders and adopters of zencahs are all waiting for the news. Hope they announce something useful and the price goes up to the sky.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: