Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:34:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to turn $1.5k in to a potential $3 Million  (Read 2768 times)
ruskihitman (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2011, 06:18:25 PM
Last edit: June 19, 2011, 07:01:27 AM by ruskihitman

Hi, my name is ruskihitman. I came across an investment that anybody can get into,
no need for any type of wall-street accounts or trade accounts. No min. buy in.
This investment has potential to turn $1.5k in to $3 million this is on the higher end scale. On the low end
$10k, highly unlikely. I came across this investment on another forum and paid quite a high sum for the information.
This has to do with a physical item that you can buy and will receive in the mail. The investment will pan out
the only question is when, and how much of a ROI.

Now i will charge 5 btc for said information, first person to pm me will get it for .5 btc. I would really hope
this information does not get leaked since i will use the some of the btc to reinvest in the btc economy and i would think
all of you want it to succeed.

send payment to 1AY6mHm1UjvZE4F98bPDHxn7nJTuRBdTJ1, then pm me from what address you sent it.

This will be the best 5 BTC spent in your life.

Also their is an Executive Order signed by a former president of THE USA that is associated with said investment.

looking for a fourm member with atleast 250 post or a mod to do a review, free of charge of course. sendt it to 2 people

review by demonofelru

(I've actually heard of what he sent me before, and although it could legitimately make money, chances IMO are not good. Although it COULD be very profitable 200,000% just wouldn't happen if all goes well 5,000% maybe.  Most likely you would lose it all IMO but same thing with playing the lottery.  In short it's legitimate  although the risk/reward isn't worth it IMO but I'm pretty conservative when it comes to investing.  For someone who likes very high risk very high rewards things like pink sheets it might actually be something for you just make sure and do your DD first and don't bitch if you lose it all if there were a sure way to make multiple thousand percent returns reliably everyone would do it.  Lastly I won't say at all what it is he asked me not to, and I will respect that.

Edit: IMO I said IMO WAY too many times sorry about that.)post 38 in this thread

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shakaru

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

QUIFAS EXCHANGE

View Profile
June 18, 2011, 06:20:34 PM

...I came across this investment on another forum and paid quite a high sum for the information.

You sir got ripped off

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                       ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
                     ▄█████▄▄██████████████▄▄█████▄
        ██████  █████████▄████████████████████▄█████
        ██████  ███████▄████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄████
                      ▄██████▀████████████▀██████▄████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
                     █████████████████████████████████
            ██████████▀██████▄████████████▄██████▀████
            ███████████▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███
                    █████▀████████████████▄▀██████▄
                     ▀█████▀▀██████████████▀██▀██████▄
                       ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                    
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █      
zavanky

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 18, 2011, 06:20:48 PM

Hi, my name is ruskihitman. I came across an investment that anybody can get into,
This investment has potential to turn $1.5k in to $3 this is on the higher end scale. On the low end
$10k, highly unlikely. I came across this investment on another forum and paid quite a high sum for the information.
This has to do with a physical item that you can buy and will receive in the mail. The investment will pan out

Now i will charge 5 btc for said information, first person to pm me will get it for .5 btc. I would really hope
this information does not get leaked since i will use the btc to reinvest in the btc economy and i would think

If you have such "method" why selling it? it's like selling money..what's the point..unless *cough*cough* scam smell *cough*
ruskihitman (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2011, 06:24:11 PM

its not a scam it is legitimate, i cant say to much about it because i could give it away,
and second im selling it so i can invest further in said investment. This is one's in
a life time opportunity, i dont think it will happen again.
zavanky

View Profile
June 18, 2011, 06:29:33 PM

its not a scam it is legitimate, i cant say to much about it because i could give it away,
and second im selling it so i can invest further in said investment. This is one's in

And you are selling "a life time opportunity" that "you think this won't happen again" on a forum for .5 BTC?....MMMMMMMMMHHHMM should i continue trolling?
ruskihitman (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2011, 06:32:52 PM

And you are selling "a life time opportunity" that "you think this won't happen again" on a forum for .5 BTC?....MMMMMMMMMHHHMM should i continue trolling?

k since ur so intrested in this topic I will give it to you for free, second person .5 btc and everybody else after that 5 btc.
zavanky

View Profile
June 18, 2011, 06:35:27 PM

k since ur so intrested in this topic I will give it to you for free, second person .5 btc and everybody else after that 5 btc.

Owh! Let me review my 1 time life opportunity and i'll post if this really worth (LOL)
tehcodez

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 18, 2011, 06:38:30 PM

This investment has potential to turn $1.5k in to $3 this is on the higher end scale. On the low end

this information does not get leaked since i will use the some of the btc to reinvest in the btc economy and i would think

It's all in the post --> to turn $1.5k in to $3.

You get $3 when someone sends you the $10 Burger King gift card and you sell it to your drinking buddy.
ruskihitman (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2011, 06:49:50 PM

lol learn to read, 3 MILLION
tehcodez

View Profile
June 18, 2011, 06:56:05 PM

Maybe in the title...(of the book "What ruskihitman wishes he had, and how he stole a small part of it (.5btc)")

Don't make me screenshot it scammer. At least proof your scams...
ruskihitman (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2011, 06:57:31 PM

? screenshot of what.
kuba_10

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2011, 06:58:29 PM

@ruskihitman: myślisz, że gadasz z idiotami?

Sounds like an idea to recreate millions of "get rich quick" webpages and putting them on adsense...

EN<->PL, GER->EN, GER->PL TRANSLATIONS? Send a PM, will do it cheaper than others!
If someone gets kind: 1CtV2wKbQGFe1sfVPDYGroGSxehNfd1bHN
ruskihitman (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2011, 07:04:31 PM

Owh! Let me review my 1 time life opportunity and i'll post if this really worth (LOL)

sent, would appreciate your opinion here.
dank
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 18, 2011, 07:06:52 PM

http://forum.bitcoin.org/index.php?topic=16916.0

This dude is copying me, except mine's legitimate.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
tehcodez

View Profile
June 18, 2011, 07:09:02 PM

? screenshot of what.

$3. Not $3 Million (maybe $3M ZWD), $3.

$3.

http://www.tiikoni.com/tis/view/?id=71f774c

$3.

$3.
ruskihitman (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2011, 07:10:43 PM

this has noting to do with btc in anyway except for payment for the said information.
dank
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 18, 2011, 07:14:14 PM

this has noting to do with btc in anyway except for payment for the said information.
You're trying to sell an idea but you are not guaranteeing that the individual will make any amount of dollars.  And you clearly stated $3 in the first post.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
ruskihitman (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2011, 07:17:27 PM

im not their financial adviser i cannot guarantee anything. But i can guarantee you
one thing i will be laughing my ass of at you on the way to the bank for the cash in.
SmokeAndMirrors

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2011, 07:20:11 PM

The problem with selling these ideas is that they're just ideas. There is no guarantee they will pan out the way you think it will.

Just watch the show dragon's den.

Help Bitcoins by buying clothes, technology, books, etc. through people/stores that accept BTC. This will increase overall value of BTC as well as mitigate unnecessary bank transaction fees.

My address -
1EM9HGg1SEa5Bux1rVEPxGqGSfNTTc9EkC
ruskihitman (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2011, 07:22:38 PM

The problem with selling these ideas is that they're just ideas. There is no guarantee they will pan out the way you think it will.

Just watch the show dragon's den.

thats why its called an investment. (In Finance investment is putting money into something with the expectation of gain, that upon thorough analysis, has a high degree of security of principle, as well as security of return, within an expected period of time.) Im giving you information, you decide for yourself if you use that said information.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: