Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:51:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New to Altcoins (which to buy or am I too late)  (Read 1977 times)
xxmetalmartyrxx (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 11:40:53 PM

I've seen that many Altcoins have EXPLODED in the last while, Litecoin, Ripple, Stellar Lumen etc... Am I too late to the party? Or is there a coin I should buy still? I'm looking into Stellar and Golem right now, are they good buys?
Zggdrasil

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 12:34:48 AM

I've seen that many Altcoins have EXPLODED in the last while, Litecoin, Ripple, Stellar Lumen etc... Am I too late to the party? Or is there a coin I should buy still? I'm looking into Stellar and Golem right now, are they good buys?

Stellar just got rekt today with polo scam, you could try it if have balls.
Golem is good and soon they should release Brass Golem update - https://github.com/golemfactory/golem/wiki/FAQ
Im in GNT but will go out from STR.

Just my IMO.
kc.

Activity: 267
Merit: 250

uh-huh

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 12:36:54 AM

There are always new shitcoins to get in on.

Join the largest & most active Crypto Discord Server
Fantum

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 01:53:54 AM

Check out dt token, it might be due for a pump soon.  Also sec is an interesting project, might have worth.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 02:03:05 AM

You're making the classic newcomer's mistake of worrying that you've missed the train. Nothing, but nothing that has gone up this radically will simply settle there. It was all done in pursuit of profit and at some point the people who sparked it will call that profit in.

There may well be further explosions but don't expect anything to rise forever.
solitare

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 12:24:54 PM

I like looking at new releases.
You can get in on new ICOs (Initial Coin Offerings) fairly often.
shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 02:29:03 PM

It is always dangerous to chase to buy in the altcoins market. Be patient and just wait for the market to correct by themselves. You will see the whole altcoin market crashing and this is the best time to buy altcoins.
Other than that, you will have to bear more risk if you buy when the coin has went up a lot in a day. Remember no market will go up in a straight line.

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
Shiroslullaby

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 03:01:27 PM

For safe investment look at coins that have a solid reputation but still not worth as much as other projects.
I like Monero for long-term investment. Its a much more solid technology than Dash but worth a third as much. I'm prediciting it will be at $45 to $50 next year.

For big profits look for coins that have active development but are only on a couple exchanges and still have a low price.
Or coins that were abandoned but have recently been revived by a new developer.

ICASH
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1534280.0
has active development and has added 40 or 50 masternodes in the last few weeks.

XtraBytes XBY
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1864397.0
has been gaining recently and lots of people are talking about the project. I think its still only traded on two exchanges. If it gets added to more the price may go up quite a bit.

HALLOweencoin
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1867413.0
was abandoned and only worth 1 satoshi. Now has a new developer and was added to a second exchange. Only has to go up a couple satoshi and you can double your profits.

Laje

Activity: 55

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 03:06:14 PM

If you only want to make money easily like magic, always is too late and no sense. Pray and good luck. Maybe this way works, I don’t know.
If you are desperate to win money, don’t try. Think, study and when you will be ready, start.
If you want to win money, there are a lot of coins and companies/ideas to invest. Study the markets, be patience and take the train.
No one knows what will be happen this year, maybe a little idea, but this world is so new…
Smiley
dissident

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 03:33:52 PM

There are some coins that are "less overvalued" than others... for example if you hold XRP or ETH, selling it for DASH or XEM would be a wise move as these are good coins with much lower market caps that are going places.  I have no opinion on litecoin. XEM's tech is superior to segwit, but litecoin gets respect for being the second crypto currency created, kind of like the "silver" of crypto currencies.. though for a while there it did look like it was becoming irrelevant... but hey silver traded at 4 bucks for a long time. 

As for whether the market is overvalued or not, only time will tell. From a technical (charting patterns) perspective yes it is, but from an overall global perspective 50 billion is nothing.   If a company is bought out that stock can triple and it won't go down if the company buying it is much larger than the company being bought.. that's kind of like what's going on with crypto right now. The global fiat market is MUCH LARGER than the tiny crypto market.
solitare

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 11:03:49 PM

I like looking at new releases.
You can get in on new ICOs (Initial Coin Offerings) fairly often.

Here is one like I was talking about earlier today.

I will definitely be watching it, and probably buy some As a speculation.

It's backed by mining and Bullion it says.
Which I find interesting as a trader.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1907361.new#new
Scuds31091

Activity: 352

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 01:05:47 AM

DOGETH is the next one to make people a lot of money. It's Dogecoin for Ethereum. The marketcap is very low. There is some huge upside potential here.

This is where you can buy: https://yobit.net/en/trade/DOGETH/BTC

The price has already started moving so don't miss out!

UMadorMyrin

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 02:00:18 AM

Too late, boyo, you missed the boat. Better luck in the next life

srs
solitare

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 04:32:48 AM

Too late, boyo, you missed the boat. Better luck in the next life

srs

Now that was funny   Cheesy
InOneOutTwo

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 06:41:12 AM

I dont htink its ever too late.  Do your research find something you think has potential and secure at a comfortable price. Flip when you like return.
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 07:17:11 AM

It is never too late in the altcoin world, a couple that might be worth a look.  WBB and COVAL long term these should be pretty decent.
paramind22

Activity: 2660
Merit: 552

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2017, 07:47:50 AM

I think we are going to see some correction in the next weeks.  Already some majors are down a little more than the usual swing.  The total marketcap went from around 50 something billion to 49 billion.   

minion1000

Activity: 47

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2017, 07:47:16 PM

Check out Bitconnect Coin, it's release was around January 17 this year, it has already breached $15 per coin, it's broken all the records from largest market cap in shortest time fraimto quickest rise in value and its already on thrle top 20 list, also you can mine with cpu and you have to check out the Bitconnect web site, it has its own exchange and trading platform that you can sighn onto that provides you with a bitcoin wallet , Bitconnect wallet, and fiat currency account, also they recently released the android and apple iOS allocations and are getting ready to offer a plastic spending card soon so you can manage your coins and fiat currencies at the clic of your cell phone also by exchanging, or selling coin for alt coin or currency in seconds depending what currency you require rite at the very moment.This coin is going to be #2 soon I beleive rite beside bitcoin.
Vaccinus

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 08:33:33 PM

There are always new shitcoins to get in on.

new shitcoin are dangerous better to give to him good stable altcoin that have potential to increase in the near future, like stratis , golem , torcoin

I think we are going to see some correction in the next weeks.  Already some majors are down a little more than the usual swing.  The total marketcap went from around 50 something billion to 49 billion.   

normal correction, all these coins cannot stay so high forever, someone is dumping to get profit like always happen in crypto

adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 03:02:35 AM

It's never too late to get in on a coin. Just make sure to keep an eye on the history charts and buy in in a dip so you can get in at a low price. Remember: Buy low, Sell high.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: