Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:19:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New rank suggestion: Legendary Shitposter  (Read 958 times)
awesome31312 (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 02:13:19 AM
Merited by xtraelv (1)

So you see guys like BADecker, right? Shitposting in the Politics and Society subsection is hard work. It's really hard work to be so full of hate. And I don't mean to pick on BADecker in specific, there's also white supremacist neo-nazis like saddampbuh, in fact, BADecker is one of the saner shitposters. I'm suggesting a new rank after hitting "Legendary"

It should have six gold stars, and it should say "Legendary Shitposter"

Maybe have different subranks denoted by roman numerals too. Like, Legendary Shitposter V, VI, VII, etc.

Account recovered 08-12-2019
hawthelegend

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 04:34:44 PM

So you see guys like BADecker, right? Shitposting in the Politics and Society subsection is hard work. It's really hard work to be so full of hate. And I don't mean to pick on BADecker in specific, there's also white supremacist neo-nazis like saddampbuh, in fact, BADecker is one of the saner shitposters. I'm suggesting a new rank after hitting "Legendary"

It should have six gold stars, and it should say "Legendary Shitposter"

Maybe have different subranks denoted by roman numerals too. Like, Legendary Shitposter V, VI, VII, etc.

Lol.. so much hate dude, i have experienced BADecker too, wont lie he really is a handful, lol. but lets just let him be,
He'll probably get tired doing he's stuff, or maybe admins will notice his posts coz he's becoming more and more famous negatively because of his actions.

Putting that aside,
That's a great idea though.. hahahahaha
Would be hilarious to see that happen. And if it were to happen to me, id probably leave my acc and create a new one out of shame. Dont care about the ranks hahahahaha
frankbit

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 05:07:37 PM

Is it bad that people defend their point of view? If you don't like then don't communicate with him. I also do not support it, but that does not mean that he should be silent. Our argument with him see a lot of other people draw their own conclusions. Why would a forum if we all support each other?
hawthelegend

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 05:30:51 PM

Is it bad that people defend their point of view? If you don't like then don't communicate with him. I also do not support it, but that does not mean that he should be silent. Our argument with him see a lot of other people draw their own conclusions. Why would a forum if we all support each other?

Hmm i agree.. but i cant blame the one who posted this maybe its how he saw BADecker, and i cant also blame BADecker coz he just wants to push his point. And express his thoughts.

So I suggest you read our little convo here and then think of what you think he is. ---->> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg18886258#msg18886258

Kind of long, but if you wanna see his way of expressing himself, you might wanna read this.

Note: i got nothing against anyone, I just find this post hilarious and the thought of it really happening. hahahahahaha
JerryWinski

Activity: 110

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 06:58:38 PM

This forum is perfect the way it is. No need to fix things that aren't broken. Badecker isn't that bad he's just trolling. That's small fry when you have scammers visiting this forum daily trying to steal people's money.

Sakura_nakomoto

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 07:06:10 PM

This forum is perfect the way it is. No need to fix things that aren't broken. Badecker isn't that bad he's just trolling. That's small fry when you have scammers visiting this forum daily trying to steal people's money.

In every sphere of people's activities it's good and bad, Even God created good and evil to have an equilibrium. Of course, it would be possible to make corrections, but this is not always beneficial.
awesome31312 (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 09:42:26 AM

This is a retarded idea.

Lmao, spotted the Legendary Shitposter I forgot to mention in my OP. Maybe I should make a list? Lol.

The problem isn't that people defend their point of view. The problem is that they "defend" it by deflecting to absurdity and Ad Hominem. There are famous examples of revered people that do this, too.

I am the only one on the forum that uses logic, and is capable of forming coherent sentences. I deserve better.

Account recovered 08-12-2019
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 04:29:13 PM

I thought this is an open web for bitcoiner to share their own point of views. If that's not what it is... What it is then Huh

I don't like the idea of attacking some people's personality or insulting them because they are hardworking at least.

If you don't their post you may report them to admins for spamming the forum threads.

Try not to take anything personal with others, if you know what I mean. Grin  
SneakWulf

Activity: 59
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 10:24:55 AM

Did you even go to politic forum ? Or just staying here on offtopic finding your way to post only for signature campaign ?

Ppl are not defending their POV, its ignorance and tid bit of hate speech and troll.
hawthelegend

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 11:40:24 AM

Did you even go to politic forum ? Or just staying here on offtopic finding your way to post only for signature campaign ?

Ppl are not defending their POV, its ignorance and tid bit of hate speech and troll.

Hmmm ... makes sense.. people nowadays use "defending their points" excuse to defend their trolling and close mindedness... they use this as a primary weapon to people who have opinions that are against and can contradict their own points. They would even go beyond the line and act like animals whenever they feel threatened to lose and curse you or call you names. They will force you to agree with their opinions and when you dont, your opinions wont mattter to them even when they know they understand and know that they are wrong. They would still choose to protect their wrong ideas or points even when it makes them look dumb and stupid just to show off or look cool.
Because, they see their opinions or ideas as their pride that they need to protect no matter the cause.
SneakWulf

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 01:04:53 PM

Hmmm ... makes sense.. people nowadays use "defending their points" excuse to defend their trolling and close mindedness... they use this as a primary weapon to people who have opinions that are against and can contradict their own points. They would even go beyond the line and act like animals whenever they feel threatened to lose and curse you or call you names. They will force you to agree with their opinions and when you dont, your opinions wont mattter to them even when they know they understand and know that they are wrong. They would still choose to protect their wrong ideas or points even when it makes them look dumb and stupid just to show off or look cool.
Because, they see their opinions or ideas as their pride that they need to protect no matter the cause.

That sir!
Thank you for pointing my points better.

Them trolls keeps thinking that their opinion is the only opinion you need to hear.
No valid reason behind it. Just trolls, and couple 'race' supremacist is live here in bitcointalk.
Imagine that..
saddampbuh
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 02:10:12 PM

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
3la9l_kolbaCa

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 02:28:58 PM

BADecker is not that bad he just trolling in this forum, think of it a thousand of post,,,, you will make a thousand post just to reach that legendary position, decker just trolling sometimes but not always  Cheesy

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
hawthelegend

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 10:02:41 PM

That sir!
Thank you for pointing my points better.

Them trolls keeps thinking that their opinion is the only opinion you need to hear.
No valid reason behind it. Just trolls, and couple 'race' supremacist is live here in bitcointalk.
Imagine that..

It is because i have seen it with my own eyes and is irritating as fck but it takes more courage to let it pass and not let ourselves do what they do to us. Now, I understand how important a christian's belief is to him because i am a roman catholic myself, but having strong beliefs doesnt mean you have to shove your faith to others even when they dont want to do the same. I have atheist friends myself and we have a strong friendship despite our differences in terms of faith. As a christian, i tell others about my GOD not because I want to shove them my beliefs, but because i care for every soul. But, i only do it once and respect their side and choices. It deosnt make them less human just because they are atheists and also, we christians aren't any less human too just because we believe in GOD. We are all human. We bleed, we have emotions and die. If you look at it, we all dont really have that much difference at all. What we just need is respect for each other's own perspective in life.

Being a believer or an atheist or whatsoever, doesnt give anyone the right to troll on anyone or do things that may hurt their fellow humans. It is a choice. and any belief is not an excuse for being an animal.
SneakWulf

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 02:28:00 PM

It is because i have seen it with my own eyes and is irritating as fck but it takes more courage to let it pass and not let ourselves do what they do to us. Now, I understand how important a christian's belief is to him because i am a roman catholic myself, but having strong beliefs doesnt mean you have to shove your faith to others even when they dont want to do the same. I have atheist friends myself and we have a strong friendship despite our differences in terms of faith. As a christian, i tell others about my GOD not because I want to shove them my beliefs, but because i care for every soul. But, i only do it once and respect their side and choices. It deosnt make them less human just because they are atheists and also, we christians aren't any less human too just because we believe in GOD. We are all human. We bleed, we have emotions and die. If you look at it, we all dont really have that much difference at all. What we just need is respect for each other's own perspective in life.

Being a believer or an atheist or whatsoever, doesnt give anyone the right to troll on anyone or do things that may hurt their fellow humans. It is a choice. and any belief is not an excuse for being an animal.

bro, you need to chill.
no need for mentioning some guy, and don't let them into your head.

but yea, im with you on this.
we need to reduce the cancer on bitcointalk
hawthelegend

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 04:14:37 PM

bro, you need to chill.
no need for mentioning some guy, and don't let them into your head.

but yea, im with you on this.
we need to reduce the cancer on bitcointalk

Yeah i guess he got a bit into my head. It just sucks when you give an advice or a warning on someone because you care for him/her a bit more because he has the same beliefs as you and dont want him to get in trouble. but instead of showing gratitude, he trolls you and makes you feel regret for caring and hate him instead. But im glad i managed to control myself that time and was able to let it all pass..

All this happened just because of my bad habbit of always wanting to help. Oh well, at least i tried. Its better to be trolled than to be the one trolling your fellow men..
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2017, 08:27:36 PM

OMG that sounds weird but may also apply to some posters, im not irritated or annoyed at them as i treat them as my bitcointalk family, i just feel some of the members here have very bad English and they need to improve.

dondexter

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 09:08:16 PM

I think it is a brilliant idea. You can also change the gold coins to piles of shit Grin
Despacito

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 03:58:04 PM

I totally agree with you in this. They probably buy accountys I don't know why. And turn the forum into a garbage.
BureauChef

Activity: 139

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 04:31:29 PM

OMG that sounds weird but may also apply to some posters, im not irritated or annoyed at them as i treat them as my bitcointalk family, i just feel some of the members here have very bad English and they need to improve.

Correct estimation.  Smiley

But for the english part, I can say lots of people has good english here.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: