Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 02:29:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Blocknet - Polo, Kraken, Bitfinex killer  (Read 9824 times)
JatiAnom

Activity: 57
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 03:04:24 PM

This is my first time hearing about this project. I'm really glad I stumbled across this thread. I'm probably going to end up picking me up a bit. I could see this hitting $5 or so fairly quickly. We'll just have to see though

me too but I found several threads that indicate this project have been around since 2014
and those threads make me worried
RoHoss

Activity: 475
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 03:59:45 PM

I am sure that Blocknet reach End of this Year around 50 $ because it is very lucrative to have a node.

truxton

Activity: 771
Merit: 521

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 09:22:37 PM

This is my first time hearing about this project. I'm really glad I stumbled across this thread. I'm probably going to end up picking me up a bit. I could see this hitting $5 or so fairly quickly. We'll just have to see though

me too but I found several threads that indicate this project have been around since 2014
and those threads make me worried

There was a massive fud storm against block when it started.  The devs could have given up but they have been working unpaid for 2 years and have now delivered groundbreaking tech that you can use NOW. Please come and join slack: https://blocknet.herokuapp.com/
Block has evolved in the meantime and NEW documents and a new OP is coming very soon.  UI work is underway and hard fork in the next 6 weeks or so.
Zenoru

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 06:41:07 PM

Very cheap Blocknet now, I am accumulating more as this is still hugely undervalued.

In other news, Shapeshift just announced Prism. It looks like big players are recognizing the need for people to control/trade their coins in a decentralized manner as they build diversified portfolios (https://news.bitcoin.com/shapeshift-launches-prism-portfolio-platform/). This is, indirectly, good news for Blocknet.
truxton

Activity: 771
Merit: 521

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 09:13:27 AM

Block just broke $4.00  Grin
Zenoru

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 08:04:31 PM

Block just broke $4.00  Grin

Looks like we just did it again after the whole crypto market correction. Next target, $10? Cheesy

Feels good to have gotten in early. I dunno why but this really seems like Monero in the early days - kinda the underdog project that not too many cared about until it finally exploded. Just as Monero gave us financial privacy, Blocknet will give us back financial control.

Lots of projects have been popping up recently to solve this issue - Ark, Waves, Cosmos, etc, but Blocknet is probably going to be the first mover. I have been personally affected by centralized exchanges (site crashing, deposits/withdrawals/verification taking a long time) and have noticed as of late these issues keep coming up more and more recently on places like Poloniex. Decentralized exchanges solve these problems.
xnight149

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 02:12:45 AM

very good news
$30+ is inevitable for this coin in the coming weeks so long as Bitcoin doesn't crash epically.
Hard fork 3rd week of july actually
pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2017, 09:43:11 PM

Everyone is Gona need a bit of blocknet in there portfolio!

It's  crucial for the future of crypro

FoldingMoney

Activity: 47

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 07:49:22 AM

In an ocean of hype and vacuous claims, Blocknet truly has substance and is a breath of fresh air. Committed talented developers with great integrity creating an amazing project over many years of hard work and persistence.  Their decentralised exchange is far and away superior to all others out there.  If there's one thing lacking it's awareness of the project. 

Cream will rise...
pumz

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 08:07:49 AM

Well it depend on how easy and simple to use it will be for a basic user who doesn't have knowledge deep. Usually these kind of exchanges are complicated but hopefully Blocknet will be different. It is needed of time to play role of bridge among coins. I have accumulated 5k Blocks already to run a node when it will be ready.
FoldingMoney

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 08:42:18 AM

well pumz, one thing that's very reassuring is that mainstream usability is at the forefront of the developers minds. 
FoldingMoney

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 08:56:00 AM

...and congratulations on your node.  unlike the current masternode hype, a blocknet node (aka exchange node or service node) is something very special with intrinsic value - you'll receive a percentage of all trade fees that go through your node.

on another note, its also very reassuring that nosofast is a blocknet enthusiast:

https://twitter.com/notsofast/status/883710379993559041

https://twitter.com/notsofast/status/883710605110243329

https://twitter.com/notsofast/status/883709646694993920

I trust his opinion, and he is exactly right in this case
kekcoindev

Activity: 57

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2017, 04:42:46 PM

Glad I stumbled upon this! Definitely one to watch...
FoldingMoney

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 06:11:51 PM

very righteous to see blocknet price hold and rise in this market.  in a sea of red it was +15%. 
FoldingMoney

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 02:22:37 AM

from a technical perspective, Blocknet has superior technology, as at no point is any third party risk incurred (see post #12 in this thread). coins will never leave your wallet, no personal information ever disclosed.  This is not true for any other DEX project out there.  when it comes to money i think people will care to have the best.     Sure there are competitors making wild claims and sometimes outright stealing ideas and code, but the fact is they are years behind in development.  I do feel however that awareness is lacking, and that is obviously needed for a successful exchange 

if you look at notsofast's tweets, you will also see that blocknet's protocol can enable and monetize all kinds of cross chain apps, its infrastructure like a toll road or bridge.  As he says, "I simply can't stress how fundamentally epic this protocol is becoming."
Sorai

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 12:23:20 PM

As a previous commenter alluded to, it's a master node coin that carries out an actual service.  The coin is undervalued even among master node coins.
FoldingMoney

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 02:49:30 PM

massively undervalued
FoldingMoney

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 03:59:27 AM

the price holds because people who understand what blocknet is never want to sell their holdings and just accumulate.  There are only 4m block available so they are extremely scarce.
CryptoXMan

Activity: 119

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 07:01:38 PM

Can we say that "masternode" is like Chaincoin and Syndicate?   Why did those other coins get pumped instead...
danielwwt

Activity: 122

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 08:41:45 PM

Please keep this in mind.

This is a DX that already works!!! Not some ICOs just have a timeline.

Devs have been doing some trades on test network and I believe third week of July, we will launch main network.

Also, UI/UX has been worked on almost a month. According to Devs, they will have an update very soon.

10x from current price is not that hard!

Do some research!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: