Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 03:01:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Blocknet - Polo, Kraken, Bitfinex killer  (Read 9824 times)
truxton

Activity: 771
Merit: 521

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 02:20:34 PM

Looks like Block price is settling in to around $10.00 after the $12.0 high.  
lijoe408

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 05:42:58 PM

Why is the price to run a node so high Huh   5k tokens for a MasterNode if there are only going to be 4M token? It should be be more like 500 tokens, or even 1000 at most. 

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
neurotypical

Activity: 672
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 05:52:08 PM

The graphic looks too pumped. It hit $5.10, it got higher, then it broke this resistance and went even lower at $3.88, to shoot up all the way up to $12.00. How sustainable is it? And who is to say that we aren't going to re-visit resistances? Maybe after the masternode hype is over, the price goes back to 1 figure per coin.

Until this project proves what they claim, im not buying. They shown full-node transactions, I want more than that.
And the scam accusations to the founder also make me having serious doubts about it.
truxton

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 05:56:30 PM

Big news for Block coming in a matter of hours.... 
TestingGI

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 06:11:56 PM

By the rumour, sell the news buddys :-) Good take if you want to increase your BTC hopdings with an incoming pump.
truxton

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 06:54:08 PM

By the rumour, sell the news buddys :-) Good take if you want to increase your BTC hopdings with an incoming pump.

Hi!  This is news..  Last paragraph from press release a week ago:
https://www.coindesk.com/press-releases/blocknet-launch-production-blockchain/
Of particular significance is that, in one week’s time, a major announcement will be made regarding the decentralized exchange’s UI.

All the best.  Smiley
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 12:55:47 AM

what is the total supply of blocknet?

3.9 Million.

With an actual use, few coins in circulation, and only $8,766,947 in market cap.... I am starting to think this has potential for upward movement.
And this was the right comment, at the time I’m writing this the market cap sits close to 40 million so anyone that invested at that time has made 5 times its money and could potentially make even more, unfortunately I did not because I have just seen the thread today but if I had seen the thread when it was created I would have invested in a heartbeat.
McWorse

Activity: 618
Merit: 292

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 02:22:37 PM

There was another thread about BLOCK in april this year and it made me invest in BLOCK immediately...
 Grin
I'm sorry for you. But I believe, that BLOCK will rise to 0.01 - 0.02 in the next upcoming weeks. There is still time to jump on board. Not with that big profits you could have made, but with good profits. And if BLOCK will develop further, there might be a slight chance, that the price will hit 0.05 next year.

But the total supply is 10M. 3.9M is the circulating supply at the moment.

YOU CAN'T EAT BLOCKCHAINS!

... better enjoy some Yummy Recipes!
CryptoXMan

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 11:51:14 PM

There was another thread about BLOCK in april this year and it made me invest in BLOCK immediately...
 Grin
I'm sorry for you. But I believe, that BLOCK will rise to 0.01 - 0.02 in the next upcoming weeks. There is still time to jump on board. Not with that big profits you could have made, but with good profits. And if BLOCK will develop further, there might be a slight chance, that the price will hit 0.05 next year.

It's 3.9M period.  The rest of the unsold tokens are burned.   The upcoming fork will take away the burned token properly.
sgtwiggles

Activity: 50
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 08:31:41 AM

I think Block is where Etherium was when it was $9-15.  So.....
McWorse

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 08:55:22 AM

Grin

It's 3.9M period.  The rest of the unsold tokens are burned.   The upcoming fork will take away the burned token properly.

Ok. Thank you very much for this information. This procedure speaks for the dev-team, because they can't dump a big amount at any time. It means more stability in price for the supporters - and in the end a higher price for the coin. I am excited, which price could be, when the devs delivering properly and this decentralized exchange will hit the market on a wide front. People are arguing against the big exchanges, and here we have the upcoming solution for all their problems.

Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 03:16:34 AM

Grin

Yeah I have a terrible luck when it comes to timing but anyway, good for you, I hope that you invested an important amount in it and that you made a lot of money, unfortunately at the moment I’m short on cash so I prefer to wait for a coin that is in the beginning stages and that could go up a lot, I’m in no hurry so I could hold for a very long time.
Sikka157

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 03:47:57 AM

Planning to buy $500 worth of BLOCKNET? should i wait for price to go down to buy or should I just buy at the current price??? any opinion??? Huh
CryptoXMan

Activity: 119

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 05:50:51 AM

Planning to buy $500 worth of BLOCKNET? should i wait for price to go down to buy or should I just buy at the current price??? any opinion??? Huh

Evaluate it based on the btc/block and not $ and you can analyze it better.   The peak was in the 440k satoshi area.  Now it's 380k... so...
Zenoru

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 05:42:43 AM

And we just hit a record high: $26.66. If you bought in early May when this thread was opened, it was around $2 so that's a 1200% return.

It still doesn't have that much volume yet and can easily go to $100+ by the end of the year in my opinion.
McWorse

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 07:46:31 AM

I bought BLOCK in may because of this thread, so I like to thank the user vvv7777777 very much for informing the community. And it is absolutely nice, to get known to a decent project in which you start to believe in and to see a strong rising value now. This thing will be a game-changer. Lots of troubles with the centralized exchanges, a latently fear of loosing all what is deposited there. But here comes the solution: A free, truely dezentralized exchange with 100% control over all coins you own. All this scam accusations are quiet now. The fudsters moved on to blame other coins. Another proof, that you should never listen to them, if your goal is: Investing in promising projects.
Thank you for the development and your work @ dev-team.
Go ahead!
You are on the right way!

Regards!
McW

bustomi

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 05:22:20 AM

Exchange with decentralise system is promising, however trading fee still one of important thing to concern when doing some trading, well if blocknet can do better with trading fees, that's good choice
phr0stbyt3

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 07:12:49 AM

Nice idea i do agree with you poloniex , kraken and all these big exchanges barely list any coins but we all know a exchange which allows listing of every single coin that is yobit in start they trade with good volumes but finally the coin left to suffer which sucks.
The only part i loved about you was the kyc i do agree it surely not required but in terms of usd i think it's fair to ask kyc because of corruption. Eventually i will try your exchange soon
rapidleech

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 11:30:18 PM

seems Blocknet  going to pass 50$ , i really dont know the reason of this bumps
AnCapFree

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 11:56:35 PM

hey don't known this before. really a nice project. I mean I need something like this. Hate polo so much

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: