Bitcoin Forum
July 15, 2024, 10:31:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: close this sir  (Read 1251 times)
vbitexchange (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2017, 06:15:32 AM
Last edit: May 08, 2017, 12:28:37 PM by vbitexchange

close this sir

nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 06:20:24 AM

I am doing currency exchange business on localbitcoins and here but in some days i lost lot money due to paypal limitations and i am looking for some loan so i can start some trade again.

As a collatoral i have the following things :

1 . My website ( not much good i thought )
2. VIP neteller transaction ( transaction over 50000$ Transaction on VIP status )
3. 591 Euro limit paypal ( I can provide that to you with all info and email access ) Good colatoral
4. Localbitcoin with approx 20 trades with 100% feedback

All the above i can provide and i am really ready to provide you a great % weekly .

pm me if you are intrested in any amount
The collateral that you are offering is not enough to match what you are asking for loan. Try reading the post in this link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577765.msg6311902#msg6311902 to help you decide what collateral to offer and come back when you ahve it ready. You may have listed a lot there but those are not acceptable and some of it is even reversible. Reversible meaning you can take it back anytime with just a few back and fort email or call from the host.
vbitexchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2017, 06:23:03 AM

I am doing currency exchange business on localbitcoins and here but in some days i lost lot money due to paypal limitations and i am looking for some loan so i can start some trade again.

2. VIP neteller transaction ( transaction over 50000$ Transaction on VIP status )
3. 591 Euro limit paypal ( I can provide that to you with all info and email access ) Good colatoral

All the above i can provide and i am really ready to provide you a great % weekly .

The collateral that you are offering is not enough to match what you are asking for loan. Try reading the post in this link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577765.msg6311902#msg6311902 to help you decide what collateral to offer and come back when you ahve it ready. You may have listed a lot there but those are not acceptable and some of it is even reversible. Reversible meaning you can take it back anytime with just a few back and fort email or call from the host.

600euro Paypal account with email access not worth it ? Even i can provide my all valid government IDs . I know i am 100% legit sir

condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 1104

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 06:54:24 AM

600euro Paypal account with email access not worth it ? Even i can provide my all valid government IDs . I know i am 100% legit sir

Maybe you don't understand what nydiacaskey01 wrote to you to check or you don't care at all to read this stickie.
No, your Paypal account don't worth here and your paperwork...More than useless.

The better for you, is to lock this Thread of yours and try elsewhere for a Loan.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
mynameisdon

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

i am don(ripper's big daddy).i clean scammers.

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 10:16:47 AM

The fact that you bought or did try to use fake VBA to activate your paypal proofs that you are just another scammer, and who know maybe your id is fake as well, that is not accepted as valid collateral anyway

second point i not like in your loan request is that now you try to put your limited paypal account as collateral but you know very well that the limit will not be lifted for 180 days, and even when this delay is passed there is no guarantee the new owner of the account can cashout the money,

or explain us in a few words why you need to open fake paypal accounts? and do not tell us that it's on your real name else it would not be limited or at least not 180 days Wink

.2BTC is around 324 Usd, for me it looks like you just try to sell it!

vbitexchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2017, 12:27:30 PM

The fact that you bought or did try to use fake VBA to activate your paypal proofs that you are just another scammer, and who know maybe your id is fake as well, that is not accepted as valid collateral anyway

second point i not like in your loan request is that now you try to put your limited paypal account as collateral but you know very well that the limit will not be lifted for 180 days, and even when this delay is passed there is no guarantee the new owner of the account can cashout the money,

or explain us in a few words why you need to open fake paypal accounts? and do not tell us that it's on your real name else it would not be limited or at least not 180 days Wink

.2BTC is around 324 Usd, for me it looks like you just try to sell it!

Nah i am not gonna sale this and sorry if you feel this , requesting mod to close this because i dont think i met good colatoral for this much requirment

ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1344
Merit: 307

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 01:01:51 PM

Nah i am not gonna sale this and sorry if you feel this , requesting mod to close this because i dont think i met good colatoral for this much requirment

You can lock this thread yourself. look on the lower left of the page or select "Additional Options" when replying.
Lone Shark

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 01:30:49 PM

Just lock it, no need to do anything else.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: