Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 05:00:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Do I have any recourse if the sites do not permit me to ignore mod or admin?  (Read 888 times)
riorondon1234 (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 07:42:38 AM

Hi there, .... lately on several chats for dices sites I experienced some hardships!
Namely, I felt that mods and admins are talking vulgar words and plunging emoticons, overly!
I asked them if I have option or command to ignore them or can they ignore us instead of banning us!
They answered, no, you can not ignore us, and we do not ignore you, we ban you or mute you! I said: okay!.
Now, on Bitsler, if they ban you they punish you with ban on faucet! This is first time I experienced! O M G !
I can ban myself if i can not ignore vulgarist or plungerist mod or admin, but then I have my faucet rights to enjoy!
So, I see, that technology works but morality is left behind. We do not need much of regulations online for crypto-industry.
We are decentralized and we can self-regulate our development! What we need is a site where we can have recourse, not court!
If Bitsler has stolen my 2 faucets for 2 years, because i was banned justly or unjustly on chat, that is 0.150 btc about! Simple math!
So, what can i do, sue them on some court, oh no! We need a body that can resolve that, I mean, someone has to check sites for moral issues!
If the user can not ignore mod and mod can ban user and admin can steal faucet, then it is DOMINATION, and that is danger for our Internet culture and future development!
Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4396
Merit: 3062

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 08:11:45 AM

No. Websites (other than those operated by government agencies) are private property, and the owners are generally allowed to do whatever they like, while everyone else may only use the site with the owner's permission. Aside from a few exceptions such as racial, sexual, or religious discrimination, the owners are allowed to ban you from their property at any time for any reason.

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
riorondon1234 (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 08:44:04 AM

Hah. It is okay. Thanks. Private property and private decisions! No problems! But, they have their particular private sites on our universal public Interenet! That is what i thread. Can we allow domination and discrimination to owners at expenses of users, generally? I do not ask ignore mod feature against owner, i want to protect rights and freedom of users, universally! I have solution for me, I just do not go to chat that has not command /ignore mod-admin. But principle and practice on almost all Internet remains: "mod can user can't!". We have here, on Internet, our universal rights on our universal identity, that is fine! But, we need also some equalities and same chances! Chat is privilege for owners and right for users! Do not know, can we allow private owners to dominate Internet by exploiting users. Okay, capitalism, but, nhhh, Internet is virtual not real! Thanks for any further talk!
Join me in my private-capitalist sportsbetting-working small business: http://zikalkiszik.blogspot.hr/ method & style of betting-working is "all for all"!
Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4396
Merit: 3062

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 09:18:37 AM

You're wrong. The Internet is not a public service, it is a collection of privately managed networks run by private individuals and organisations at their own expense. It is indeed a "real" thing and not "virtual", whatever that means, though from the rest of your response, it seems to mean that you think that basic facts of reality (such as property rights and leadership structures) don't apply on the Internet. They do, and you will not get far in life if you don't understand that.

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
riorondon1234 (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 09:48:03 AM

Yeah .... that is good talk! Thanks!
Yes basic facts of reality (such as property rights and leadership structures) apply on the Internet.
But, we are humans, we progress and develop. We can not fly but we can enter a rocket and go to Mars!
We are not real bodies on Internet, we are virtual entities: our IP is our ID and our E-mail address is our address!
We are onliners or users, anonymous and free, except if we violate any of mundane criminal laws.
If we do, then they can follow our IP and prosecute us!
For your mundane point of view, interpretation of Internet is correct, and from my divine point of view, i am right too!
Maybe i am too far ahead so i can reach any distance.
Maybe I am too rich to be private owner what seems to be an oxymoron.
For any question or co-operation, i am on skype: skayovo ! Thanks!
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 04:00:42 PM

Hi there, .... lately on several chats for dices sites I experienced some hardships!
Namely, I felt that mods and admins are talking vulgar words and plunging emoticons, overly!
I asked them if I have option or command to ignore them or can they ignore us instead of banning us!
They answered, no, you can not ignore us, and we do not ignore you, we ban you or mute you! I said: okay!.
Now, on Bitsler, if they ban you they punish you with ban on faucet! This is first time I experienced! O M G !
I can ban myself if i can not ignore vulgarist or plungerist mod or admin, but then I have my faucet rights to enjoy!
So, I see, that technology works but morality is left behind. We do not need much of regulations online for crypto-industry.
We are decentralized and we can self-regulate our development! What we need is a site where we can have recourse, not court!
If Bitsler has stolen my 2 faucets for 2 years, because i was banned justly or unjustly on chat, that is 0.150 btc about! Simple math!
So, what can i do, sue them on some court, oh no! We need a body that can resolve that, I mean, someone has to check sites for moral issues!
If the user can not ignore mod and mod can ban user and admin can steal faucet, then it is DOMINATION, and that is danger for our Internet culture and future development!

In all sincerity there is nothing you can do about it. In as much as the admin or mod of such sites needs to understand that clients are the king and deserves maximum respect, there is little or nothing that can be done and its something you have agreed to by patronising the site which at this time, the only option  have is to stop going there and its their failure that you are leaving as someone else is also leaving. Hopefully, they will come to their senses and do what is right.
riorondon1234 (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 10:52:19 AM

Facebook is locking my accounts one by one, 13 of them, because i have not mobile, they want my KYC maybe. Some of us have not MOBILE.
But, they think we must have. They want to say: "if you have not mobile then you are not you" ... correct! It seems that they take us as clients (customers and consumers), but we are USERS (onliners and clickers). But, after some latest of my problems on dice sites I see that we can log in over Facebook and Twitter and maybe that is why they ask additional safety over 2Fa and mobile, to fight back the hackers who can profit us!
However, the principles and procedures from real offline (mundane) life should adapt to our virtual online (divine) principles (styles and methods). Why i say divine for online sphere? Because I am considering Internet as a temple while offliners are taking it as T&T, mainly!
Tradition is okay, as  we grow all from tradition's accumulated experience. It is like a tree, has roots and grows up to a limit. But we have to know that rain comes from up, though clouds are formed from down! That may be main reason why we need divine entity in experience and divine money in our monetary system of this civilisation!
............................................................. probably we need to learn about this work:
transcendence
almighty god < evolution <- aesthetics <-> goodness - > moralology -> secular god
technology <<-perfect<best<better<good>goodier>goodiest>divine ->> morality
.... profanists<genitalists<scum<scam</>spam>slam>genialists>divinists ....
experience
......................................... these are my assumptions after my presumptive efforts
our civilisation is predominately mundane and divine is just in traces, as gold  and diamonds in universe,
we have aversion and allergy on words good and god, so we are annoyed by words goodier and secular god,
to create a new history is difficult, but, sometimes the flight of one butterfly may start the new tend and trend
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: