Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:08:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: One of many reasons why I love bitcoin  (Read 10899 times)
yogaantoni

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 05:30:12 PM

The reason why I like bitcoin, because how to get bitcoin is easy enough, and without big capital I can get bitcoin,
And I can transact with bitcoin technology easily.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rahar02

Activity: 910
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 05:37:39 PM

Mostly people may have the same thought about bitcoin value which has been proven always increase over time.
That's why this coin become a store of value as an investment object or use it to make profit through daily trading.
If more countries regulated and adopt bitcoin as legal digital currency, than maybe people could easily spend their bitcoin to pay some bills.
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 05:38:22 PM

bitcoin is not a rocket science. its based on some very awesome points which are simply but no one have actually thought about. of course now everyone will say they already have that type of idea just where late. anyway my favorite feature in bitcoin is of course the price variation and specially the anonymity of the network. its so cool people can transfer without caring about others or their own details and then also we can see the money moving in the network.
aldrian09

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 06:03:31 PM

The reason I love bitcoin because it helps me pay my bills and it makes my life more convenient just doing all the transaction online.

Same here, I am also paying my bills online. And i love bitcoin because I can easily access it wherever I go as long as I have access in internet and I also like the idea that I am the one who is controlling my money not the banks.
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 07:36:27 PM

bitcoin is not a rocket science. its based on some very awesome points which are simply but no one have actually thought about. of course now everyone will say they already have that type of idea just where late. anyway my favorite feature in bitcoin is of course the price variation and specially the anonymity of the network. its so cool people can transfer without caring about others or their own details and then also we can see the money moving in the network.
the cool thing are when the blockchain network as a full history of banking works so awesome with extraordinary way. i mean the transactions confirmed/processed by a lot of people around the world, that's what we called as decentralized. we have our money managed by ourselves abd processed by ourselves too. the concept just so beautiful isn't it? government just won't take risk to adopt this wonderful invention.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
whizter

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 11:11:17 PM
Last edit: June 10, 2017, 01:52:07 AM by whizter

The reason why I like bitcoin, because how to get bitcoin is easy enough, and without big capital I can get bitcoin,
my reason for selecting bitcoin is also very simple. i like bitcoin because it is a universal currency and is present through out the world with same  value everywhere in the world. in fact through this way bitcoin is making the world more than a global village. where all the people have equal opportunities of investment, and can use a currency anywhere in the world without changing it in to local currency.

███████████████████▄▄▄
        ████████████████████████▄▄
           ████████████████████████▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████▄
    ███████████████       ▀▀███████████
        ███████               ██████████
        ███████                ██████████
████████   ████████             █████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████             █████████
        ███████████             █████████
    ████   ████████            ██████████
    ████   ████████           ██████████
        ███    ████       ▄▄███████████
    ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄██████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████████████▀
████    ████████████████████████▀▀
████    ███████████████████▀▀▀
DIMCOIN   
❱❱❱  facebook  ❱❱❱  twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
.The Future of Equity on The Blockchain.
yrreg ger

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 02:56:21 PM

It is pretty obvious why we love the bitcoin is the market price, this is the most usage of bitcoin as of now in the user especially in the investor. The excitement of everyone when it increases gives energy to save more bitcoin and this have one reason the “profit”. Because in trading you can get a profit by monitoring the market price and in just a days or month may possible to double/multiply your capital. No losing will happen because we’re not to sell our bitcoin without an income. Right?
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 03:14:56 PM

The reason I love bitcoin because it helps me pay my bills and it makes my life more convenient just doing all the transaction online.

Same here, I am also paying my bills online. And i love bitcoin because I can easily access it wherever I go as long as I have access in internet and I also like the idea that I am the one who is controlling my money not the banks.
Correct.Bitcoin is really a hussle free job.You can do your task like in a forum even if you're away from home as long as you bring along with you your internet.One thing also i love about bitcoin is that it can be an access in realizing my dreams.Bitcoin became my inspiration everyday because of the high profit it pays.I'm earning and at the same time enjoying the forum.
bitbob82

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 03:25:51 PM

there are so many other reasons which compel us to start using bitcoin. it is easy to use, easy to keep, and and more easy to transfer, it is  more safe than fiat. no need to carry in pockets. it can also give you more profit as if you will keep it and hold it for a long long time
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 03:33:50 PM

That is nice to you bitcoins is new revolution in currency, technology, IMHO i love bitcoins because
i becomed traders with small capital and getting profit.
Trading altcoins can use small or big capital and it is different with trading stocks that used much money to trade
becoming traders altcoins doesn't needs verification identity especially for a little traders, that is simple with good profit.
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 03:49:12 PM

This is the first time i am hearing that is it easy to get bitcoin,people spend millions to set up a mining farm and if things are that easy why would they spend millions.  Roll Eyes It is not easy to get bitcoin and if you are talking about signature campaigns ,the amount of coins you will be making is really small,so it is not a method to make coins.The main reason for my love for bitcoin is the high volatile market.
Gunawan82

Activity: 336
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 03:51:36 PM

Making a lot of money and not interrupting my main job, and the result is far from my income I ever got Grin
dwieyani

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 04:20:20 PM

I like bitcoin because the price is very high for 1 BTC, everyone will hold some good places. But it's not that constant, when the time for Bitcoin is not so good that many think to leave it.
chichan13

Activity: 180

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 04:23:21 PM

That's a 7-fold increase, congratulations.
Hope you had more than just $7 in BTC at the time elsewhere. That would mean even bigger profits.

Who knew that this will increase this much, if everyone would have knowed then this price wont have come, This is the price which he actually left it as dead investment and now seeing that this has gone that much up.
One of reason why I love bitcoin that you can use it in different kind of transaction like paying bills, shopping in online market, you can transfer your money easily and many more.
Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 04:32:00 PM

one of my reason why i love bitcoin the investment of bitcoin one of the most helpfull thing for my future because i invest my money in bitcoin and now a day there price is gone upward that very helpfull for my study. investment of bitcoin is chance to make profit if you have market experience. 
yes here is same situation the reason of investment thats why i love bitcoin. this the chance of become rich. this is the way of people contect each other and join signature campaign for earning. its sources of income for every one especially for those who are jobless. 
i love bitcoin because it can be my future investment and it can helps me in many ways and it can provide many things in my life, it can helps me to provide the things that i need in my school, it helps me very much . i love bitcoin because i can now support my family when we dont have anything to eat and we dont have money to pay our bills, it also an enjoyment for me.
IftiM

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 04:39:43 PM

yes that is amazing to see how your wallet can change from few to more....just need little bit research and expert advice to make it bigger..
Ryan Dugan

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2017, 05:19:29 PM

Oh yes ! It feels great making profits doesn't it ? Glad to see you have a cold storage to save tour bitcoins up. Think of the future.
I also have a cold storage ^^ With high bitcoin fees my deposits at more but less frequent.

carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 10:35:10 AM

The reasons why I love bitcoin because thru bitcoin I can see that my money grows daily. As what we can observe price is high and so this makes good to me because I invest also. And, bitcoin is easy to use and helps to do a transaction so easily without hassle.
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 01:00:48 PM

The reasons why I love bitcoin because thru bitcoin I can see that my money grows daily. As what we can observe price is high and so this makes good to me because I invest also. And, bitcoin is easy to use and helps to do a transaction so easily without hassle.
yes right and I also many reason to love bitcoin same to you growing my money daily wih profitable because I also invest money in bitcoin, and through bitcoin I can buy everythings with comfortable to online shopping websites that's way I love bitcoin  and can easily to pay utility bills ..
k@suy

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 01:09:51 PM

I love bitcoin because from this coin, I learn to trade. Also I have extra income from my trade plus that I join campaigns to have extra income again. Bitcoin has so many opportunity for people who are always online seeking for opportunity.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: