Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 04:56:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: pumps, help me out  (Read 1055 times)
nenadv99 (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 10:12:00 AM

where do you guys track coins so you know they are rising really fast? its a bit hard to track them on markets, clicking on each one like i do it...
im always late on the pumps and i still didn't profit much from any i invested.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 10:18:17 AM

Generally you need to buy the coins before they start the steep rise.

Look for an accumulation phase. A slightly upward slope with medium volume is usually a good sign that it is gonna blow soon.

Although in the current market, it appears you can just buy any coins and sell it one day later for a big profit.
ratatatat

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 10:22:14 AM

where do you guys track coins so you know they are rising really fast? its a bit hard to track them on markets, clicking on each one like i do it...

reduce to 5 or maximum 8 coins. Tracking more than 5 markets at once will make for bad performance.
nenadv99 (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 10:25:48 AM

Look for an accumulation phase. A slightly upward slope with medium volume is usually a good sign that it is gonna blow soon.

Although in the current market, it appears you can just buy any coins and sell it one day later for a big profit.

sure you can earn in one day, for example look at folding coin today, it almost doubled in 3 hours and i saw it when it was already late, there must be a way to see that quicker instead clicking coin on market to check the graph.

reduce to 5 or maximum 8 coins. Tracking more than 5 markets at once will make for bad performance.

i track maybe 10, but there are always others that start going wild, i have a feeling im missing a profit by limiting only to few coins
stiffbud

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 10:27:31 AM

I am following a group of professional traders and they are giving signals to which coin is good to buy and if there is a pump that is going to happen. These traders are watching and reading charts 24/7 that's why they never miss out the profit train. If you are interested , I can recommend you to them and for sure you will not regret joining the group because you can immediately get upto 1000% profit with the coins you are trading.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
nenadv99 (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 10:33:04 AM

I am following a group of professional traders and they are giving signals to which coin is good to buy and if there is a pump that is going to happen. These traders are watching and reading charts 24/7 that's why they never miss out the profit train. If you are interested , I can recommend you to them and for sure you will not regret joining the group because you can immediately get upto 1000% profit with the coins you are trading.

sure, i'll be glad if you could hook me up
ratatatat

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 10:49:02 AM

i track maybe 10, but there are always others that start going wild, i have a feeling im missing a profit by limiting only to few coins

You need to buy before they rise and maybe already have some sellorders set?

coinmarketcap.com is what everyone is using in case you didn't know but the site is lagging 10 minutes at least and some data is wrong; so it's not really reliable.

^
this guy is right on the money
SoMuchDerp

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 11:42:24 AM

"Pumps" are designed to feed off Sheep like you. pumpers rape crypto markets. If you were actually "investing" you'd avoid "pumps" but something tells me you'd by Turdcoin if it was "PumpING OMG ROIZ"
nenadv99 (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 07:36:46 PM

"Pumps" are designed to feed off Sheep like you. pumpers rape crypto markets. If you were actually "investing" you'd avoid "pumps" but something tells me you'd by Turdcoin if it was "PumpING OMG ROIZ"

of course i would buy turdcoin if it was pumped, i have my money invested in some good coins and part of the money goes to turdcoins and omg roizing today earned me 80% of my investment in less than 5 hours so fuck yes im roizing
Scuds31091

Activity: 352
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 01:11:16 AM

DOGETH is the next one to make people a lot of money. The marketcap is very low. There is some huge upside potential here.

This is where you can buy: https://yobit.net/en/trade/DOGETH/BTC

The price has already started moving so don't miss out!

SoMuchDerp

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 02:10:27 AM

of course i would buy turdcoin if it was pumped, i have my money invested in some good coins and part of the money goes to turdcoins and omg roizing today earned me 80% of my investment in less than 5 hours so fuck yes im roizing

Good, you'll be good and fat with money. Should make a for a nice morsel by the time you get devoured and lose it all. The circle of life, isn't it beautiful?  Cheesy
shintosai

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 03:50:36 AM

threads here or slack channels when dev gave some good sign of updates better to buy coins when you see that the price is falling
that's a good sign of bounce back for much better value, you just needed to familiarized your self with coming news and a fud alone
so you can assess much better.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: