Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:35:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ★$20 BTC FREE★ AffBits CPA Affiliate Network - Make $$$ with marketing!  (Read 2187 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Piper67 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 11:18:15 AM
Last edit: August 09, 2017, 04:46:25 PM by Piper67

I'd like to announce AffBits CPA Affiliate Network is now launching in 24 hours now live. The affiliate signup page is now live and we're giving away $20 free to the first 100 affiliates that signup to our CPA Affiliate Network from BitcoinTalk.(I will update this thread once we've hit that 100 mark.)

When you signup enter Promo Code:"BCT20" Signup page: http://affiliates.affbits.com

(We offer a 5% referral program, earn 5% Revenue Share on whatever affiliates you bring onto the program!)

What we specialize in at AffBits
- Free 1 on 1 mentoring on skype to our affiliates that need help with scaling up your current campaigns -
- New to affiliate marketing? No problem... We're teaching new affiliates methods on how to earn money with our offers -
- Have a Bitcoin/Non-Bitcoin related product or a service that needs marketing? Contact us at Inquires@AffBits.com -

What is a CPA Network?:
AffBits runs on the principle of cost-per-action, or sometimes cost-per-acquisition, generally know as CPA. CPA means: The advertiser chooses a commercial activity that is the goal of an advertising campaign, e.g. an install, a registration, or a sale. If this action happens, a pre-set price will be paid to the Affiliate who’s forwarded the customer.  The logic: Only success leads to commercial reward. Compared to this, Cost-per-Click (CPC) networks award a price to each click on an advertising material, regardless of the consequence of this click. Completely based on visibility, CPM means cost-per-thousand (mille is the Latin word for 1,000) impressions, which means advertisers pay simply for the fact that their campaign was displayed.

What type of offers do you have?:
We carry offers from the top paying advertisers out on the market for the top 50+ countries. The offers are - CryptoCurrency, Payday, Bizop, Email Submit, Zip Submit, Mobile Installs, Diet, Supplements, Dating, Incentive etc...

What type of traffic do you accept?:
Depending on the offer we accept Website, Social, PPC, Incentive, Email, Mobile, Display, Context, Banner, ClickUnder/PopUnder, Media buying and more.

How do you guys pay out?:
We payout Bi-Weekly Net 15 & Weekly Net 7 & Daily (Message us how to get paid daily) We pay out in Bitcoin/Approved Altcoins, Wire, Check, Paypal, Western Union. ($100 Threshold)

How can I contact your company?:
*Bitcointalk Private Message: Piper67 | MoneyLive
*Email: Dan@AffBits.com | Gabriel@AffBits.com
*IRC: https://webchat.freenode.net/ - Join room: #AffBits
*Slack: https://affbits.slack.com/signup

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Moneylive

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2017, 08:04:10 PM

Hello guys, I will be working as an Affiliate Manager too. Any questions or help that you need regarding open an account with us, promote our offers, our payouts or any other thing feel free to contact me through skype or email at gabriel@affbits.com.

edmundduke
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 05:17:32 AM

I will be working at AffBits as a Affiliate Manager. If you have any questions feel free to contact me here or via Skype shown in the OP
pcoin

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 06:02:33 AM

It has been long that i saw a cpa company giving out sign up bonus, you are indeed a game changer.

I will also like to make use of your free training via skype to add more knowledge to myself about cpa stuff.

I already signed up at your website and received the confirmation link but the link could not verify my account, i am required to contact you
Email confirmation
You need to contact support to activate your account

Could this be a bug, cause by promo code or the actual way you plan for all the people that will register on your website.
Piper67 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 11:02:36 PM

It has been long that i saw a cpa company giving out sign up bonus, you are indeed a game changer.

I will also like to make use of your free training via skype to add more knowledge to myself about cpa stuff.

I already signed up at your website and received the confirmation link but the link could not verify my account, i am required to contact you
Email confirmation
You need to contact support to activate your account

Could this be a bug, cause by promo code or the actual way you plan for all the people that will register on your website.

Thanks for signing up pcoin and we appreciate all your comments! On behalf of the message you've received all registered affiliates go into the pending stage until we launch today. We will be approving your account and the other affiliates that have signed up later today. Upon approval you will see the free $20 added to your account within 24 hours!
jackchun

Activity: 332

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2017, 02:51:15 AM

Hello
What free website will you accept? Like ucoz, etc?
Thx!

Piper67 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 05:19:10 PM

Hello
What free website will you accept? Like ucoz, etc?
Thx!

Yes if you would like to advertise our offers on a free website you're more than welcome to! As long as it as its within the offers guidelines.
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 05:30:31 PM

Are you paying $20 no questions asked? can we withdrawal that amount or do we have to do something first? we should then wait 24 hours after receiving or 24 hours was yesterday?
What happens if I don't have skype or don't know what traffic source means? Cheesy
Piper67 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 08:39:52 PM

Are you paying $20 no questions asked? can we withdrawal that amount or do we have to do something first? we should then wait 24 hours after receiving or 24 hours was yesterday?
What happens if I don't have skype or don't know what traffic source means? Cheesy

As stated in the OP there is a $100 threshold, if you're an affiliate marketer that is virtually nothing. We assist our affiliates with free mentoring on how to make money with our offers.

That's no problem that you don't have skype, we have a hoard of other methods in our OP that you can chat with us: IRC, Slack, Email etc..
LLec

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2017, 11:40:09 PM

As stated in the OP there is a $100 threshold, if you're an affiliate marketer that is virtually nothing. We assist our affiliates with free mentoring on how to make money with our offers.

That's no problem that you don't have skype, we have a hoard of other methods in our OP that you can chat with us: IRC, Slack, Email etc..
Well I would also like to join up since you say what the needed amounts are so to operate properly. You can count me in. Wink
Pm me with a way to have one of your representatives so to contact me.

Thanks.
LLec Grin
betong

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2017, 03:57:55 AM

do you accept chat traffic? i know a few chat marketers, maybe i can refer?

Piper67 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 04:50:02 AM

Well I would also like to join up since you say what the needed amounts are so to operate properly. You can count me in. Wink
Pm me with a way to have one of your representatives so to contact me.

Thanks.
LLec Grin

Great! Looking forward to having you onboard. I have one of my team members shooting you a PM now, he should be able to answer any questions you may have.

Yes we do accept chat traffic if you'd like to create an account so we can set you up a referral link to keep traffic of your rev share profit off your referrals. Also have a team member reaching out to you via PM.
betong

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2017, 05:14:45 AM

Yes we do accept chat traffic if you'd like to create an account so we can set you up a referral link to keep traffic of your rev share profit off your referrals. Also have a team member reaching out to you via PM.
[/quote]

created an account, waiting for pm. tnx

Piper67 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 08:06:01 AM

[/quote]

I have activated your account, have also credited you $20. We are in the process of adding 100-150 more offers by the end of the week!
betong

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2017, 08:30:11 AM

I have activated your account, have also credited you $20. We are in the process of adding 100-150 more offers by the end of the week!
[/quote]

tried logging in.
Your account is not activated yet. Please contact with support.

Piper67 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 01:11:36 PM

tried logging in.
Your account is not activated yet. Please contact with support.

Please try signing in again, let me know if the problem logging in persist. Thanks!
tommypug

Activity: 70

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 11:34:12 PM

I've been waiting for a company to create an affiliate network that had all the main stream offers that paid out in bitcoin I thought it was never going to happen. Sent you a PM Piper got some traffic for you  Smiley

Piper67 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 07:19:30 AM

I've been waiting for a company to create an affiliate network that had all the main stream offers that paid out in bitcoin I thought it was never going to happen. Sent you a PM Piper got some traffic for you  Smiley

I'm glad we are able to attend to the market for its affiliate marketing needs. Replied back to your PM and approved your account on the network along with adding the $20 to your account. Looking forward working with you!
tommypug

Activity: 70

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 08:41:20 PM

I'm glad we are able to attend to the market for its affiliate marketing needs. Replied back to your PM and approved your account on the network along with adding the $20 to your account. Looking forward working with you!

Thank you for approving my account. Excited to start working with you guys, you have a ton of good offers that I haven't seen before I will be starting my campaigns here shortly.

pcoin

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 10:41:07 PM

My affbits.com account have been approved and thank you for the bonus, all the roads are now clear to serious cpa money making methods preferably on weekly payment basis but i have a question as regards the payment, i discovered that my balance is quoted in USD, will this be converted to btc at the point of withdrawal or the bonus must be cash out as USD ?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: