Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:11:25 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Get Bitcoin LoaN On Localbitcoin Without Collateral - Guide (VOUCHED)!!!  (Read 18787 times)
arlene05973 (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

A day without a buzz is like a day that never was

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 02:39:26 PM
Last edit: June 01, 2017, 04:49:35 PM by arlene05973

- Need a loan as an online home based biz owner?
- Enterpreneur?
- or as a bitcoinTrader?

we sometimes run out of cash and need immediate loan grant to enable us take care of pressing need's.

In this guide, i'm going to reVeal reputable HIDDEN trader's/exchanger's on locabitcoin.com who are willing to give you short-term loan in form of bitcoin.

You can trade,spend or use the loan to take care of your immediate financial need

The whole process is simple for reputable trader's with previous trading history on bitcointalk forum & on locabitcoin.com

Normally, the trasaction windows on LBC will be kept open for a period of 30 days. Within this period, you are required to pay back with interest of +5% in order to close the transaction windows & possibly leave feedback.

You are NOT required to sign any contract or provide document(s). No collateral!But the lender's have way's of reviewing your profile to figure out if, you are the right candidate for this type of trade

BonuS - in this guide i have also include how to present your request in to attract attention of lender's based on the values of your account (bitcointalk forum/localbitcoin.com

Discount Vouched Offer : Giving discount VOUCHED offer to two reputable Hero/leggendary member's who are interested/willing to provide vouched for this guide i'm giving it out to you at the rate of $15 instead of $25 (limited time offer)

Price : $25 usd
Qty : 25 copies (thereafter, i will lock this thread)
Mode Of Payment : Bitcoin

Thanks
Lone Shark

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 03:51:02 PM

Yeah, thanks for the link, good job not deleting it:

https://localbitcoins.com/ad/47258/purchase-bitcoins-sepa-eu-bank-transfer-united-states

You did not removed the link.

Fair warning though, the guy is

Not even sure why you are selling something like this. Pretty useless. If you need a loan using your account here, then why not just get a loan from the lenders here. There are plenty of them really willing to give out loans.
BtcoinSpider

Activity: 83
Merit: 36

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 03:51:43 PM

PM sent!

let's see if, this will work out because i'm a reputable member on localbitcoin

Thks
Btcspider
Lone Shark

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 03:54:41 PM

PM sent!

let's see if, this will work out because i'm a reputable member on localbitcoin

Thks
Btcspider

I just hope you aren't OP. Cheesy
arlene05973 (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 04:04:27 PM

Yeah, thanks for the link, good job not deleting it:

https://localbitcoins.com/ad/47258/purchase-bitcoins-sepa-eu-bank-transfer-united-states

You did not removed the link.

Fair warning though, the guy is

Not even sure why you are selling something like this. Pretty useless. If you need a loan using your account here, then why not just get a loan from the lenders here. There are plenty of them really willing to give out loans.

@Lone Shark, that is not the link. I will not post the link here if this is a trick to make me reVEAL the link on the public board.

And, it will take you 60 dayz of research on google & on localbitcoin.com to find such link b/c they are hidden from the public except through reference.

NOTE : Most lender's on this forum donot give out loan easily to other member's.

Regard's

jaceefrost

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 04:09:26 PM

Basically that may also require a verified localbitcoin account to be eligible so why take this method instead of just getting a loan from a real lending services like btcpop, bitbond, getline or better yet here in the forum? All requires trust feedbacks and identity ( except here in forum) so why even buy this?
adriaymati58

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 04:29:01 PM

This looks interesting, if someone reliable vouches for this I will buy the method.

The best is yet to come!
Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 04:30:05 PM

Applied to this and will try it out to see if it works.
Then can give a vouch of it once finish testing.
If it works then it would well worth it to look into it.
People on here charge alot in interest always better to seek out an alternative.
But one question is this b4 paying you - does it matter if your account as a lender has little amount of btc traded (less than 1btc in total) and old account is? Is having a verified account would be all that is needed so to do this?
arlene05973 (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 10:03:25 PM

Basically that may also require a verified localbitcoin account to be eligible so why take this method instead of just getting a loan from a real lending services like btcpop, bitbond, getline or better yet here in the forum? All requires trust feedbacks and identity ( except here in forum) so why even buy this?

@jaceefrost, You donot need a verified account. Also, in case where request for this loan is approved, you can also request/instruct them to send coin directly into an external wallet without using your wallet on LBC

In addition, i will show you how to avoid all verification pop-up message except if,you are training bitcoin for paypal balance on LBC.com

Beside sale of bitcoin for paypal,paypalmycash, buyer's & seller's who prefer not to reveal their real name,telephone no. are allowed to trade as well. they only need to select the "ID not verifed" when searching for trade on LBC.

However, most of these lender's accept request from a non-verified member provided they have proof of previous trade.

NOTE : Proof of previous trade is essential because it also determine the amount of loan that will be given to successful applicant(s).

Thanks

arlene05973 (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 10:06:14 PM

People on here charge alot in interest always better to seek out an alternative.
But one question is this b4 paying you - does it matter if your account as a lender has little amount of btc traded (less than 1btc in total) and old account is? Is having a verified account would be all that is needed so to do this?

@Lionidas,

Please, Expect my follow-up message.

Cheer
Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 10:20:54 PM

@Lionidas,

Please, Expect my follow-up message.

Cheer
Okay.
Will be waiting for this pm from you now.
Cheers and best wishes to you on showing the one who you so choose on who to show this new and proven way in lending for the ones on localbitcoin.
Looking very forward in hearing about it now. Wink
Andrey123

Activity: 1750
Merit: 305

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 06:07:04 AM

Hello.
I need 2 BTC for trading on Forex.
Experience is there, proof of profitable trade too.
What do I need to do to get this amount on credit?

Hello! Voluntary donations that will go towards the development of my coin.
34bwEhH3GMx6swYXt2NBfFbYGkdTcaWtXz....BTC

arlene05973 (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 08:07:39 AM

Hello.
I need 2 BTC for trading on Forex.
Experience is there, proof of profitable trade too.
What do I need to do to get this amount on credit?

@Andrey123,

Please get in contact with me through PM.

Regard's
arlene05973 (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 08:16:03 AM

nice.  so how does this acutually work?  is there a max amount?

@icqcointokenwallet, Yes there should be a limit of how much you can received on loan but, it also depend's on your history/activities on these two site[s] (localbitcoin.com & bitcointalk forum).

Thanks
Arlene

mattermaster

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 11:29:29 AM

I am very impressed with your loan method, i already have a verified account on localbitcoins.com and i spasmodically get small loans there.
However, i never asked for a big amount of loan on localbitcoins.
I would also like to buy this guide for my future need.
Send me a PM with your skype.

extracoinrome

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 01:53:09 PM

Got my own guide => Everything seem promosing as describe.

I have sent my proposal to one of the lender on localbitcoin.com however, this seem to be an interesting deal because i also read some positive feedback of trader's/exchnager's who actually got loan from this lender.

I was curious about the requirement at first but, later i made of my mind because i got nothing to loose.
No request of collateral, they only said they will get in touch with me within 2-3 working days after reviewing my account on localbitcoin.com

Hope this of work out well for me because i adhere to the suggestion(s) & advice of arlene.

Thanks
BitNaira

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 02:43:17 PM

Pls, reply to your PM.

is the application for this loan on localbitcoin open to all  (from any location) or for a specific people/countries having localbitcoin.com account?

Thanks
arlene05973 (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 08:53:46 PM

@Lionidas, please check your PM!

Thanks
arlene05973 (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 08:40:52 AM
Last edit: May 11, 2017, 02:48:10 PM by arlene05973

Hello, sir.
You asked to write.

@Andrey123, about what? pls be more specific.

Regard's
Arlene

Do you give bitcoins on credit?

@Andrey123, i'm only selling guide on how to obtain this loan by reaching lender's on localbitcoin.com.

Thanks

Hello, sir.
You asked to write.

@Andrey123, about what? pls be more specific.

Regard's
Arlene

Do you give bitcoins on credit?

@Andrey123, i'm only selling guide on how to obtain this loan by reaching lender's on localbitcoin.com

Thanks
Arlene

How much does it cost?

@Andrey123, the price is 25 euro in bitcoin if, that is what you mean!

Regard's
erpbridge
Legendary

Activity: 954
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 09:59:26 AM

Out of curiosity how many prior trades they require consider one for loan ? And what amounts do those loans typically vary in ? If you are saying home biz, then seems to be over 1000$. How would they trust you with that amount ?
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: