Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:16:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Get Bitcoin LoaN On Localbitcoin Without Collateral - Guide (VOUCHED)!!!  (Read 18787 times)
BitcSeo

Activity: 1009
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 10:22:55 AM

Pls, check your PM.

Thanks

S🌏larplaNET  Rome🗺 🗺
arlene05973 (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

A day without a buzz is like a day that never was

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 03:03:22 PM

Out of curiosity how many prior trades they require consider one for loan ? And what amounts do those loans typically vary in ? If you are saying home biz, then seems to be over 1000$. How would they trust you with that amount ?

@erpbridge
- Those interested in loan should have completed atleast 5-10 trade without negative feedback(s)
- The amount depends on the value of your LBC or bitcointalk account.

- Well, it depend's on what the word trust means to you. I guess the is one of the reason why the lender's are requesting previous trade on localbitcoin.com perhap's they could start-up by giving out small of loan to check if, the borrower's are trust worthy before giving out more loan. Every lender's know the risk involve when it comes to lending and each lender's can not afford to give out more than he/she cannot afford to handle in case of lost. Business is all about lost or gain sometime's you gain,other time you lose vice versa.

I hope i have answered your question, kindly reach me via PM if, you should need additional info's.

Regard's

BitcSeo

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 10:29:52 AM

Purchased this guide yesterday.

Presently, i going through the guide. I'll post review after going through & send contact to the lender's if, possible.

NOTE : everything seem good,the information's,write-up ..ecc

Thanks

S🌏larplaNET  Rome🗺 🗺
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 08:42:04 PM

Purchased this guide yesterday.

Presently, i going through the guide. I'll post review after going through & send contact to the lender's if, possible.

NOTE : everything seem good,the information's,write-up ..ecc

Thanks

Nice. It seems like an interesting guide for sure, but I'm not quite convinced there is some secret knowledge to getting a loan. Overall confused on what the OP is actually selling.
BitcSeo

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 04:00:13 PM

Purchased this guide on the 12 may 2017! Here is my review;

You need this guide If you are looking to for  immediate loan without collateral & string attached.
Although, the amount that will be given to you will be based on the actual value of your account [localbitcoin/bitcointalk forum]

I read throught the guide carefully, apply for a mini-loan on localbitcoin just to check if, the method actually works. After 1-3 business days i got response from one the lender's requesting details (link's of previous trade on lbc)

I submitted all the necessary info's including my wallet address in case of approval and also specify the exalt amount which i intend to borrow.

Boy, i can't believe this myself but, i got the loan yesterday without any collateral after week's of expectation without hope.

Pros

- When you need cash to solve immediate problem(s). this can be the right option for you.

Cons

- The amount which will be given to you in form of loan within your first request will be based on your trading history on localbitcoin/bitcointalk forum. so don't expect to get 1 bitcoin with a modest or low loan trading history on LBC.

But, with time those with a positive borrowing history could expect to get more!

NOTE : there is the possibility of getting more loan using same method from other lender's after establishment of good reputation (borrowing & paying back  before the expected time frame ) I think such program(s) is a way of helping people with immediate financial problem because they can payback with interest.

Thanks

S🌏larplaNET  Rome🗺 🗺
arlene05973 (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 11:43:04 AM

√Immediate loan via localbitcoin(dot)com without collateral
√Without signing of anydocument(s)

√Get approved within few day's after a review of your LBC profile

√Step's and procedure for application has been reVEALED in this guide

☞Get in contact for price of this guide via PM

Available qty : 10

Thanks
btcfastrader

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

Trading for cash

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 01:38:24 PM

Pls, kindly reply to my PM!

I've been waiting for your response  Sad

Thanks
btcfastrader
jasonbourne212

Activity: 150

JASON BOURNE

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 02:26:37 AM

To add to this is anyone is interested in buying a LBC account with somewhat of a history of trades let me know:  Here are the stats for the account...  Price is 0.05 and not negotiable...  PM me if interested,

This information is updated hourly.
Trade volume 5-10 BTC
Number of confirmed trades 30+
…with 17 different partners

Feedback score 100 %
Real name verification 3 trusted verifications, 15 verifications, 0 rejected verifications

First purchase 1 month ago
Account created 1 month ago
Last seen just now
Language English

Email  Verified 1 month ago
Phone number  Verified 1 month ago

Trust Trusted by 2 people
Blocks Blocked by 0 people

Feedback
Feedback left by users with noticeable trade volume.

May 13, 2017, 12:58 p.m.
 A+

April 26, 2017, 5:42 p.m.
 A+ Trustworthy trader, been doing business for a long time! -

May 5, 2017, 7:19 a.m.
 Great buyer! Will do business again A+++
-Low volume

May 19, 2017, 12:14 p.m.
 Low volume

May 16, 2017, 11:45 a.m.
 Low volume

BTCCC
BitcSeo

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 10:44:41 AM

To add to this is anyone is interested in buying a LBC account with somewhat of a history of trades let me know:  Here are the stats for the account...  Price is 0.05 and not negotiable...  PM me if interested,

Low volume
[/b]

@jasonbourne212, nice offer you have here  Cool

But, i think user's with less trading history compare to the one on sale here can still be approved (loan grant.

what do you think?

Thanks

S🌏larplaNET  Rome🗺 🗺
BitcSeo

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 08:19:40 AM

Out of curiosity how many prior trades they require consider one for loan ? And what amounts do those loans typically vary in ? If you are saying home biz, then seems to be over 1000$. How would they trust you with that amount ?

"...If you are saying home biz, then seems to be over 1000$..."

Sometime(s) it's possible to start-up with $500 or less buck. it depends on your niche i.e small amount of fund is required to start-up niche like telephone accessories (iphone cover). Also, you can start-up with small fund with niche like repair & sell of used computer

Thanks

S🌏larplaNET  Rome🗺 🗺
jasonbourne212

JASON BOURNE

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 09:21:14 AM

Low volume
[/b]

@jasonbourne212, nice offer you have here  Cool

But, i think user's with less trading history compare to the one on sale here can still be approved (loan grant.

what do you think?

Thanks

You could very well be right, Im not sure...   Im not even sure if it matters if the person trying to get the loan has a history of successful trades...   Just throwing it out there,  (It wouldnt hurt Im sure...)

BTCCC
arlene05973 (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 04:11:19 PM

!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

PM informed you are interested in the products you sell.

Can I hear more about how localbitcoins can get loan?

Thank you Smiley

@vXXXX, thanks for your interest in this guide.

Please, be specific, what exactly do you want to know about this guide?

NOTE: I normally get ton's of private messages in regard's to this guide as such i'm unable to provide answer to generic question(s)

Regard's
Arlene
arlene05973 (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 04:15:37 PM

Quote from: [color=red
XXXXX[/color][/b]link=action=profile;u=657268 date=1495672976]

Sd mi that btc addrs plz//

Thanks.

@XXXXX, i taught you said you are not in town.

Pls, just get in contact with me when you are ready.

Thanks
Arlene

√Immediate loan via localbitcoin(dot)com without collateral
√Without signing of anydocument(s)

√Get approved within few day's after a review of your LBC profile

√Step's and procedure for application has been reVEALED in this guide

☞Get in contact for price of this guide via PM

Available qty : 10

Thanks

I am available and can provide it within 2 hours after receiving it as I am off of my duties for my job for the week and have time to complete this for you now.
Just send me the btc address to pay you and the amount you are expecting in bitcoin (the exact amount so I can calculate how much of a fee I would need to apply so to get it to you within an hour after sending it, since the btc network is still slow and back logged).

Looking forward in hearing on a response from you soon on this.

Thank you Arlene.

@XXXXX, i'm sorry for delay in response to your msg. I normally get ton's of such msg's per day and i'm unable to follow-up with each membere.

However, i have update the guide and also got some positive review at a moment. So, i'm now longer offering this guide at a discount price.

If, you are interested, you can take advantage of this at the currrent price because i may increase price in order to filter-off unserious member's from sending generic msg's to me.

Regard's
Arlene

BitcSeo

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 05:37:00 PM

Trade volume 5-10 BTC

Feedback score 100 %
Real name verification 3 trusted verifications, 15 verifications, 0 rejected verifications

Last seen just now
Language English

Feedback

A+

-Low volume

Low volume

Low volume

@jasonbourne212, PM sent. I'm in need of an old (localbitcoin) account for application for second loan by using same method as described in the guide.

Thanks

S🌏larplaNET  Rome🗺 🗺
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 2347

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 03:33:22 AM

You do realize that just like forum accounts, LBC accounts can fairly easily be sold, so the "proof" you have presented might as well be "trades" done among your sock-puppet LBC accounts.
jasonbourne212

JASON BOURNE

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 06:59:59 PM

Trade volume 5-10 BTC

Feedback score 100 %

Last seen just now
Language English

Feedback

A+

-Low volume

Low volume

Low volume

@jasonbourne212, PM sent. I'm in need of an old (localbitcoin) account for application for second loan by using same method as described in the guide.

Thanks

hey i never got your PM for some reason, and i realize the account isn't prob as "aged" as you'd like, Im willing to negotiate on the price....  send me another PM, and we can work it out if youd like...

BTCCC
jasonbourne212

JASON BOURNE

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 07:01:44 PM

You do realize that just like forum accounts, LBC accounts can fairly easily be sold, so the "proof" you have presented might as well be "trades" done among your sock-puppet LBC accounts.

What would be the "end goal" with all that, bc the first person to buy it, not involved in that elaborate scheme, would just say, I bought it, and its a scam?  And all for $25?   I guess its possible.....

BTCCC
arlene05973 (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 04:47:27 PM

What would be the "end goal" with all that, bc the first person to buy it, not involved in that elaborate scheme, would just say, I bought it, and its a scam?  And all for $25?   I guess its possible.....

@jasonbourne212,

Please, be specific with your question(s)

In regard's to purchase of LBC account.i'm not longer interested because i already bought one.

Thanks
jasonbourne212

JASON BOURNE

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 01:16:42 AM

@jasonbourne212,

Please, be specific with your question(s)

In regard's to purchase of LBC account.i'm not longer interested because i already bought one.

Thanks

Ohhh, I was actually responding to @QuickSeller's statement.....

And I also didn't know you were interested in the first place??? Did you PM me or something?

Anyway the account actual updated and now has 70+ trades... don't know if that makes any difference....

But, I wasn't referencing you @arlene......I'm sorry for the confusion....

BTCCC
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 2347

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 03:06:43 AM

He could buy up a bunch of accounts, create fake trades between them (aka the "loan repayments"), sell the accounts (possibly at a profit due to the increased trade volume), and use his "main" account as "proof" of his ability to get loans on LBC so he can sell his "method"
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: