Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 05:42:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Get Bitcoin LoaN On Localbitcoin Without Collateral - Guide (VOUCHED)!!!  (Read 18787 times)
xypos

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 06:07:59 AM

Like QS said that's probably what's going on, or he might have just used inspect element Smiley

What's the point of getting a loan on LBC anyways? Get one on this forum, use your bitcoin talk account/altcoins/local bitcoin account as collateral. But even if this works, the only people willing to buy this is newbies that are aspiring loan scammers....
wizmo

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 07:33:18 AM

5% interest is fixed or different rates with every user as 5% interest is nothing for a week or month loan. How can I buy this method OP?
BtcoinSpider

Activity: 83
Merit: 36

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 01:50:47 PM

You do realize that just like forum accounts, LBC accounts can fairly easily be sold, so the "proof" you have presented might as well be "trades" done among your sock-puppet LBC accounts.

What would be the "end goal" with all that, bc the first person to buy it, not involved in that elaborate scheme, would just say, I bought it, and its a scam?  And all for $25?   I guess its possible.....
He could buy up a bunch of accounts, create fake trades between them (aka the "loan repayments"), sell the accounts (possibly at a profit due to the increased trade volume), and use his "main" account as "proof" of his ability to get loans on LBC so he can sell his "method"

@Quickseller, you are sounding this way because you are one of those lender's on bitcointalk  who is lending money with high interest rate on this forum! The sad part of it all it's that whenever, borrower's fails to meet up with payment of such short-term loan,most dubious lender's will cease their collateral. This is a game that has been going on within the lending section

NOTE: I'm one those who have purchase this guide and i can testify that is worth giving it a trial.

Cheer
arlene05973 (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

A day without a buzz is like a day that never was

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 12:02:43 PM

5% interest is fixed or different rates with every user as 5% interest is nothing for a week or month loan. How can I buy this method OP?

@wizmo, pls get in contact with me via PM.

Thanks
Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 02:28:02 PM

Just sent me a pm saying they raised the price to DOUBLE of what is advertised
when at first they were going to let me have a so called "vouch copy" for $15.
What a fucking joke.
You think you can scam me out the fact I was wanting to buy?
I said I was coming back the next day cause I was out of city to give you your vouch for this.
Then you are not here the next day to complete the purchase?
You think that is my god damn problem? Now do you!?

Contact me today.

I still want to buy this lbc method from you.
But since you haven't been online to confim payment for it since the 1st of June

I don't know how I would get it from you if I did pay for it from last time you were online.

Comeoon I would need some assurance that I would get it when I pay for  something in the first place mate. Embarrassed

I'm always online but, i deliberately avoid people who do not know what they want beside, i have other task that requires my attention.So, i'm not always here just to reply to PM's.

The decision is your's. You are not under any obligation to purchase this guide from me.

NOTE : the price has been increased from $25 to $50 in btc!

Thanks
Then telling me to pay you this $25 on June 1st (even earlier than this sometime near the end of May) then do not even come here over a week later logging in just this morning June 10th?!
What kind of bullshit is that? Having someone wait for their product THEY FUCKING GOD DAMNED PAID FOR IN ADVANCED to get a whole week and a half later?
If that isn't a scam job then I don't know what is then. Roll Eyes

You are crazy woman, man or what ever you are.
arlene05973 (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 03:40:43 PM

@Lionidas, as far as i'm concern you can post whatsoever you like.

it's over one month that op's is negotiating with me to buy the guide. First was when i was offering this guide at a discount rate to hero,leggendary member's.

Op's never took any action even after request my wallet address.The last i heard from him, he told me that i'm not consistent on this forum. I told op's that i'm consistent but, usually ignore msg's from unserious buyer's.

Finally, a client of mine forwarded PM where  Lionidas was offering to buy same guide from him at a cheaper if, he is will to sell the guide.

This is the reason why i told op's that i'm increasing the price from $25 to $50 so, that he can as well go around to do his/her corner-side business with those who have actually purchased this guide.

NOTE : "sometime's smart people can not outsmart everyone..they can only outsmart themselves"

Thanks

arlene05973 (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 12:22:57 PM

Hello
Are you still selling this method outlined here in you thread?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1907378.0

if you are i am interested in a copy.
For $25 correct?

How much in bitcoin will this be and where to pay for it so I can get it from you?

I thank you for a quick response on this.

@raibXXX,

Thanks for your interst in this guide.

Yes, it still available.

Please, send the sum of $25 usd in bitcoin using preev.com convertion tool:

1PCEBbQK6wR5tXxJn7kh59CfuLWqKPV8Hp

at a moment the exchange rate of $25 in bitcoin is about : 0,009964 btc. but, this is subject to change by the time when you are ready to send payment. However, you can use the convertion tool to get accurate exchange rate.

NOte : pls, remember to copy & send the TXID to me after payment has been made.

Regard's
Arlene

arlene05973 (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 09:11:16 AM

just 2 spot remaining!!

☞Sold 1 yesterday!!
BitNaira

Activity: 12