Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 02:15:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Earning with BTCs?  (Read 3481 times)
fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 06:18:12 PM

Hello, I have about 3 BTCs that I would like to earn a little bit off of...I tried BTCjam and most lenders didnt pay back, so I made negative there..

I dont know trading so I dont know how that would be... any other ideas? Smiley
The vest thing you can do is hold your bitcoin because without doing anything your bitcoin's worth increases everytime and sold to gain your profit or you can earn bitcoins without paying anything in signature campaigns, faucets and jobs that pay bitcoins. On the other hand, start learning trading if you don't know how to trade.
Keeping bitcoins in your wallet will give good profit in present situation. Many people are following this method now and waiting for good time to make a profit. And the signature campaign will worth only for Full member+ accounts the OP is a newbie for him this is not useful. Trading requires time to learn so now hold your bitcoins and make money is the best solution for your query.
death69

Activity: 1204
Merit: 545

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 06:30:38 PM

Don't even try any service or any hyip.
yeah dont go for any such service, most of the times they turn out to scams. Lending is good but doesn't have much profit margin. Best I would recommend is to hold or invest in some altcoin trading, but do your research well before getting into trading you would find many good topics offering advice on trading, here.
yeah holding some potential altcoin and you will earn a good profit with it. If you are an IT, look at the technology insight and find the best altcoin for yourself. It is much safer than trading and betting or gambling
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 04:01:24 AM

yeah dont go for any such service, most of the times they turn out to scams. Lending is good but doesn't have much profit margin. Best I would recommend is to hold or invest in some altcoin trading, but do your research well before getting into trading you would find many good topics offering advice on trading, here.
yeah holding some potential altcoin and you will earn a good profit with it. If you are an IT, look at the technology insight and find the best altcoin for yourself. It is much safer than trading and betting or gambling
Yes there is no doubt that altcoins are much better than any kind of gambling because if you do a lot of research then you can easily determine what is the best altcoin to invest and if you buy now and hold it for long term then you can easily multiply your bitcoin without having any problem unlike in gambling that there is only random system that you can't be sure if you will be a winner.
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 05:52:46 PM

Yes there is no doubt that altcoins are much better than any kind of gambling because if you do a lot of research then you can easily determine what is the best altcoin to invest and if you buy now and hold it for long term then you can easily multiply your bitcoin without having any problem unlike in gambling that there is only random system that you can't be sure if you will be a winner.

It's not that easy to win in gambling, it's a whole new world and you may lose all your money in a blink of an eye. Even altcoin investments are riskier nowadays as you never know which will scam you or become dead. So only invest in the trusted ones even if the returns are less. Had invested some in litecoin which is paying off well now, think thoroughly before putting in your money.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
amacar2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1007

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 06:46:20 PM

I would like to suggest you to invest into multiple altcoin ICOs if you don't like to do active trading, but before investing in any project do your own research about all aspects and future potential of those projects. I have made around 10x by investing in one of the ICO few months back.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 07:09:15 PM

Try my service.  Is just a little risky (due to trading market)  but you could invest just 1 BTC . I sent you a PM.
But how to be sure that this service really brings a good profit? Do you have such options where you can read the reviews?
I wouldn't invest in that guy if i look into his trust he has several unsatisfied customers. There is no such thing as garantueed profit, because if there was, he shouldn't need your money.

"Just a little risky", while at the same time you promise 100% profit? These two really don't fit together man.

Would like to see some more that will proof me wrong, but i'm very skeptical..

Risk depend by how ppl want to earn. If you would double fast your investment and left me trade with leverage 500, loss risk is high. If you like to earn about 30-40% weekly, you left me trade with leverage 100x or less, and risk will be really low.
Your signature was supposed to carry your trading profile so that you can atleast sound convincing as people would be able to verify your claims. Beyond that, I think the safer and best approach is to run a PAMM account, so that people interested in your service may actually invest but without surrendering total control of their money to you.
amaral1977

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 07:41:32 PM

Any decision you make will come with risks unless you just keep the BTC for its own valorization. Despite that i like margin trading lending ( you lend to traders inside the trading platform like bitfinex or poloniex - not risk free but its pretty safe because the colateral is the funds of the borrower and their position is closed before he can spend the colateral.)

██████████ 
        ██████████████████ 
      ██████████▌▐██████████ 
    ██████ ████▌  ▐████ ██████ 
   ██████  ▐██▀    ▀██▌  ██████ 
  ██████  ▌ █▄▄█  █▄▄█ ▐  ██████ 
 ██████▌ ▐██████  ██████▌ ▐██████ 
 ██████  ███████  ███████  ██████ 
 █████▌  ██▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀██  ▐█████ 
 █████                      █████ 
  █████▄▄▄▄▄████  ████▄▄▄▄▄█████ 
   ████████████▌  ▐████████████ 
    ████████████▌▐████████████ 
      ██████████████████████ 
        ██████████████████ 
            ██████████ 

█████████
█████████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
█████████
█████████

EXCHANGES 

CREX24GRAVIEXBITEBTC

█████████
█████████
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
█████████
█████████
jovs

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 08:50:29 PM

Hello, I have about 3 BTCs that I would like to earn a little bit off of...I tried BTCjam and most lenders didnt pay back, so I made negative there..

Guy you need to know no matter the decision, it comes with its own risk or risks. Just settle your mind but the moment you are not sure of which one to go for, the best option is to keep your coins and that alone could give you reasonable return with little or no risk whatsoever and you equally have control over it.
With me being new to bitcoin, just about months i guess reading insights and opinions abou how to btcs are useful. And im thinking about if i will consider them or not. But yeah it's also a great idea to be sure enough or to think of what you will do with bitcoin. If you think it's a little risky just consider to have it alone woth yourself just to be sure.
darthmaul

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 02:11:26 AM

Well the trend of bitcoin is changing very fast. Prices are moving high enough to get you profit just by saving your bitcoins. Just within last two months it has taken leap of $ 500. So that was $ 500 more to your current bitcoins if you had them left as it is.
If you are interested in other investments and if you like to play soccer then you can juts go for footballcoin game play. Checkout my signature.  Wink If you are fan of this game you be a good earner over their. They are developing ICO called XFC which seems to be great investment to me. As I'm studying it daily I am sure it will benefit us a lot. Just playing the game and winning you can get real cash back in the form of bitcoins. Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 02:51:35 AM

Or you can offer a lending service yourself.  You can visit the lending section of this forum, and watch how the veterans do their lending.  There is also a guide there that can help you to be successful in your lending career.   Just make sure you ask for collateral whenever there is someone who asked for a loan so that you have at least something to claim once the person defaulted.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1052

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2017, 03:16:39 AM

i don't get why someone would engage to lending their btc to btcjam when there is no assurance whether those users are going to pay. one user can simply fake their names with some documents and even fake some friends themselves. 3btc is more than enough to engage in trading altcoins.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
sotoshihero

Activity: 850
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 03:28:25 AM

To OP, since he has no knowledge about cryptocurrency trading, I think he should invest first in education to learn the basic of cryptocurrency trading.It is really a necessary if you want to earn in trading. Also, while learning, you can start trading in small amount just to learn the system. For the meantime, while learning you can deposit your btc in Lending like in Poloniex. While you are earning interest there, you also learn the trading.
Ichijou025

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 03:34:27 AM

Go join in a sig.camp for some small income but i recommend you watch youtube about trading because trading is the most efficient way to gain some profit , there is a risk but its best for you to learn the basics before you go invest.
JofryTheKing

Activity: 518

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 03:37:55 AM

Go join in a sig.camp for some small income but i recommend you watch youtube about trading because trading is the most efficient way to gain some profit , there is a risk but its best for you to learn the basics before you go invest.
You really Speak about the right direction and then I completely agree with you that it's impossible to start trading on the stock exchange without crypto currency, because you can lose everything because of lack of knowledge. For beginners in general you need to study the whole process of trading, To understand what and how to do.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 05:58:08 AM

It's so easy to give any suggestion in investing to something. Especially if you have capital, 3BTC is a huge amount that I can considered. So I think the better way for you to do it, you must hold it for awhile to your bitcoin wallet, at least while thinking where you gonna invest it, you must learn trading first, and while your in learning process of it at least the volatility of bitcoin was happening it can be that you bitcoin can have a profit once it increase.
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 07:32:39 AM

Good amount, Invest on ICO this is one of the most legit and profitable earning methods today you only have to research first the background of the developer and the project you must listen to experienced people about their personal views in one project if it will be a successful one or not.. or hold your btc and earn profit.. 😁

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 07:39:42 AM

Good amount, Invest on ICO this is one of the most legit and profitable earning methods today you only have to research first the background of the developer and the project you must listen to experienced people about their personal views in one project if it will be a successful one or not.. or hold your btc and earn profit.. 😁
If you will choose between those two, it is more profitable in earning from our investment on an ICO because they are one of the fastest pumping coin when they are released and also in the first few weeks so you can sell your coins for x2 or if you are lucky to the investment you can earn up to x3 in a short period of time rather than waiting a lot of weeks or even months in holding bitcoin.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 04:33:52 PM

I would hold the Bitcoins for a while or I would invest it in a casino bankroll. Choosing a good trusted casino with many active players all day long you can make your money grow really fast. You don't need to worry about people don't paying you back like in lending, you don't need to stay online everyday to follow your progress. It's very simple and worthful.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
CyberKuro

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 04:47:02 PM

Try my service.  Is just a little risky (due to trading market)  but you could invest just 1 BTC . I sent you a PM.
But how to be sure that this service really brings a good profit? Do you have such options where you can read the reviews?
I wouldn't invest in that guy if i look into his trust he has several unsatisfied customers. There is no such thing as garantueed profit, because if there was, he shouldn't need your money.

"Just a little risky", while at the same time you promise 100% profit? These two really don't fit together man.

Would like to see some more that will proof me wrong, but i'm very skeptical..
I agree, don't trust anyone​who offers easy money for you, especially you have to store bitcoin to him which we don't know how it will be end. Better to learn by yourself, maybe it takes weeks or months but in altcoins trading and ico investment could give you good return.
If you want to get more in short time, then it would be so risky, and vice versa.
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 05:28:16 PM

I would hold the Bitcoins for a while or I would invest it in a casino bankroll. Choosing a good trusted casino with many active players all day long you can make your money grow really fast. You don't need to worry about people don't paying you back like in lending, you don't need to stay online everyday to follow your progress. It's very simple and worthful.

Will it be always give a profit in casino. If you luck and winning momentum in your way. You will easily in gambling or doubling. Invest your handsome of amount to legit way to make more money. You could have play selective games for bitcoin in play amo. Try on it.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: