Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:27:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Earning with BTCs?  (Read 3481 times)
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:35:05 AM

If you have 3 BTC , its better use 50% of that to do crypto trading to increase of that BTC amount, and remaining just hold it for long term investment, learn from the mistake of many trader, you should be use stop loss in every trade, and crypto exchanges that offer this function is Binance and Bittrex. Learn also technical and fundamental analysis is also important in crypto trading.
Using 50% of your holdings is a terrible idea if you ask me, if you do not know anything about trading it may be a good idea to start trading with only 5% to 10% of your capital and see if you can multiply your capital, if you can, even in this market then you can invest the rest of the capital and if you fail at least you saved 90% of your capital.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
montaza

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:44:41 AM

dont invest in hyip and some sites like that, most of it are scams. If i were you I would study and learn trading and only invest the amount you are afford to lose. I know it's not that easy to learn trading but if you are eager to learn you can do it properly.
lushlife

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:47:04 AM

Ofcourse majority here will recommend trading,
3 BTCTC is more than enough! you could earn tremendous
profit with that capital, but be careful study first before trying out,
Study the basics of the chart and master some trading strategies.
Good luck!
laracastvue

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:02:04 AM

Hello, I have about 3 BTCs that I would like to earn a little bit off of...I tried BTCjam and most lenders didnt pay back, so I made negative there..

I dont know trading so I dont know how that would be... any other ideas? Smiley

The best thing you can do is just start trading in the market or invest on ethereum coin using bitcoins, the volatility of the market is very important in order to earn more profit.
Choii

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:18:19 AM

I will suggest you can hold ETH because ETH price is always increasing.its my personal opinion.

I agree to your opinion but what if you diversify your investment to any other kind of altcoin like Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, Dash, Monero and of course especially bitcoin. That's my own oponion also because i know that when the time comes its value increase again. But i think much better to trade our token than holding because for me when it comes on investment stock market is my choice 'cause they have blue chips that can generate your income.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
GeorgeMcConachy

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:51:25 AM

Don't give up early. At the first time I just like you, I don't know anything about trading but now I can do it a little bit
LuciferEveningStar

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:48:13 AM

Hello, I have about 3 BTCs that I would like to earn a little bit off of...I tried BTCjam and most lenders didnt pay back, so I made negative there..

Trading is actually difficult but do not go to a gambling website because you will only lose your coins so i highly prefer that you cash out your coins when the market price pumps up.
MiukoOk

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:59:11 AM

Today, making a profit with BTC is very difficult, may be more difficult, if you do not have knowledge or rely on luck, if now, the market will rise, many people will pour pennies out. prices continue to fall.
rose8963

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:16:50 PM

Although you can see that the market is bearish in the long term, we can see that there will still be some upside correction in the bitcoin period. So I think that at this point we can still earn money through trade and bitcoin trade.

The past bitcoin price has continuously increased and is adjusting at the $ 7400 mark. I believe the bitcoin price will probably increase further and you increase your bitcoin number.
ymirymir

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:48:01 PM

As for me, if you would want to gain out of your hodling, try to learn more about the basics and fundamentals of trading first. It would be risky for you to do trading if you don't have enough idea about what you are doing. Also, trading at the current situation if the market would be quite risky for you so you better try hodling a little more.
Winnerschapel

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:48:41 PM

You can earn btc by investing in altcoins to increase your btc. 3 btc is quite enough for you to make significant returns on your in investment. Try and make research on different coins and select the ones that meets your criteria and invest into it and also have an exit strategy as well to be able to lock the profits.
Akiko

Activity: 896
Merit: 198

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:49:10 PM

As for me, if you would want to gain out of your hodling, try to learn more about the basics and fundamentals of trading first. It would be risky for you to do trading if you don't have enough idea about what you are doing. Also, trading at the current situation if the market would be quite risky for you so you better try hodling a little more.

You have 3 bitcoin actually it's a huge amount,  there's a lot of choices. Firstst is the 50% of your btc if you want to gain profits you can invest it in different coins. Second buy potential altcoins like ethereum, NEO that good for long term. Third is hold your Bitcoin until the price would be recovered, for sure it would give you a huge profits. Trading is not easy and had a high risks,  you should learn first on how to do it.

win365

Activity: 176

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:16:10 AM

One of the main suggestion that I can say for you is to be very careful because if you don't know how to trade it would be very easy for you to lose that money that you have in the process of trying to earn more.

❍  buglab ❍     ▬▬[  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ]▬▬ ❍  buglab ❍
████   Cybersecurity Penetration Testing    ████   
▄▄▄  on the Ethereum Blockchain   ▄▄▄
ElizabethHyde

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:51:00 PM

Earning with BTCs is not an easy job, but if you work hard and try to follow tips to sell and buy bitcoin I think it is not difficult to get it.
coffigayo

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:21:31 PM

I advise you to trade, invest or lend at great risk and the benefits are not very good, in your trade can generate many benefits, just learn and try to trade when you get your experience. The Bitcoin trend is changing very fast. The price moves high enough to give you an advantage just by storing your Bitcoin. Only in the last few months has a jump.
PatM77

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:23:48 PM

Earning with BTCs is not an easy job, but if you work hard and try to follow tips to sell and buy bitcoin I think it is not difficult to get it.
I find it hard to read the candles but yes, following the advice of other people such as those who are pioneer in trading will increase the chance of earning profit than losing your money.
Rupcrypto

Activity: 178

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:23:34 AM

First of all you have to understand about the market strategy and then you can choose good coin to trade Btcs is one of the best coin in the crypto currency market. It gives better opportunity to earn more money.
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:11:24 AM

Try to take a little risk if you haven't tried trading yet. I mean, buy only coins that are popular but in just a few amount only that you think that amount you can afford to lose. Trading some altcoins in am exchange will give you enough profit. Just 10% pump and sell those immediately if you are a first timer. Well, thay is just my advice and it is beneficial if you learn something based on your own experience.
himtater87

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:13:14 AM

Trading is actually difficult but do not go to a gambling website because you will only lose your coins so i highly prefer that you cash out your coins when the market price pumps up.
But to me I think that it is a very good opportunity for those people who do not have enough knowledge about bitcoin trading and investment, because they only have to hold their bitcoin for some time and they will surely get a very good profit from it. Because the price is too much expected to increase and give them a good profit.
Nasty23

Activity: 736
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:39:54 AM

Try to take a little risk if you haven't tried trading yet. I mean, buy only coins that are popular but in just a few amount only that you think that amount you can afford to lose. Trading some altcoins in am exchange will give you enough profit. Just 10% pump and sell those immediately if you are a first timer. Well, thay is just my advice and it is beneficial if you learn something based on your own experience.
Yes, it is really helpful if you try to start experiencing trading in a little amount of money or the amount on which you are afford to loss because there is many chances that you've got experience a loss but it will really help you to develop your strategy and idea in trading on which you can be able to use it in the future that you can have an ability to earn more profit and minimize the risk of lossing it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: