Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:09:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Please disregard this useless thread  (Read 482 times)
nachius (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 06:14:19 PM
Last edit: May 08, 2017, 07:34:24 PM by nachius

I'm removing this post due to a couple of members doubting the trustworthiness of this post. It may be re-opened at a later time.

Enjoy the rest of your day!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2017, 06:35:52 PM

Can you post a signed message from any of the below addresses that you used way ago in 2014 and before that?

Code:
1ATKbHjicsDpdCwa6KQsYqQwGWA6CCCfWS
1GQMMkvsn3piKinjVQBNniXb18Xn8yYfeW
1PAxmkE1iWpAaoDdnEMbt8qMQYeGzuRcEJ
nachius (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 06:39:35 PM

Can you post a signed message from any of the below addresses that you used way ago in 2014 and before that?

Code:

Sure, I'll just have to remove the HDD from the smashed PC (yea, smashed). Before I do, I'll try to find an older address that was on my Trezor wallet first, as none of these 3 are.

Will get PGP set-up soon too, however I am not too familiar with the subject.
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2017, 06:53:08 PM

Code:

Sure, I'll just have to remove the HDD from the smashed PC (yea, smashed). Before I do, I'll try to find an older address that was on my Trezor wallet first, as none of these 3 are.

Will get PGP set-up soon too, however I am not too familiar with the subject.

Well that's for your own escrow service right? Anyway purpose of asking signed message is to verify before community whether you are real nachius way ago from 2014 or not .

I only found 3 addresses staked in posts made by you. If you have any more addresses staked in(unedited post) then please sign a message .

I hope you wouldn't go back since goal of you providing a service and me asking for signed message is same. Smiley
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 16609

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2017, 07:09:29 PM

Hey, I'm nachius and I've been a member here for almost 4 years. Seeing many older users go inactive or stop their services, I decided to offer an escrow service for users who still prefer the traditional way.
It would be nice to mention you have been inactive for 2 years.

Contact: All communication will be via private message. Never send money to an address provided anywhere else except via private messages right here.
This way any claims from either party can't be verified. Open communication ensures the escrow can be verified: at least make a public post where both parties confirm the details.

I'm online many hours of the day
Except for the past 730 days... What raises even more doubts, is the fact that you've posted 20 messages today.
My gut feeling tells me this account is bought or hacked.

Anyway purpose of asking signed message is to verify before community whether you are real nachius way ago from 2014 or not .
Avirunes is right!

Sure, I'll just have to remove the HDD from the smashed PC (yea, smashed).
Your "smashed PC" still holds 39 bucks in its wallet.

khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 07:43:51 PM

I'm removing this post due to a couple of members doubting the trustworthiness of this post. It may be re-opened at a later time.

No you are not removing it because members doubting your trust . But because you got busted . Maybe the next account you buy try to buy an account that was active recently so you wont get busted that easy  thanks to Avirunes and LoyceV . you could have signed message and prove them wrong but sure that will not gonna happen .
nachius (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 07:56:21 PM

No you are not removing it because members doubting your trust . But because you got busted . Maybe the next account you buy try to buy an account that was active recently so you wont get busted that easy  thanks to Avirunes and LoyceV . you could have signed message and prove them wrong but sure that will not gonna happen .

No because I just had red trust, and some members PM'ing me about it. It's cleared up. Although I'd love to continue this service, I don't think it makes sense to when people have mixed feelings about me. I have logged in multiple times since the last post. Logs don't tell lies. A posting absence does not mean that a user has been completely inactive. Staff can confirm I have had multiple PM's, even months apart, between the posting gap.

The user Welsh can confirm this. Regardless, this service won't be opened for at least another year until it's understood that nothing has happened to my account.

To the extent of my knowledge, there would be a message appearing on my trust page, saying I woke up from a long period of inactivity. There is a reason it does not show there.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: