Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:23:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: POSW is going to get pumped to $5+ by a whale group  (Read 8086 times)
ivakar

Activity: 756
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 12:42:54 AM

Posw is one of better project I see in crypto world. You can stack lot of alt coins there. You get dividends every month, soon MS, and lot of new staff.
Here is POSW road map, take a look, lot of interesting things
http://s3.amazonaws.com/main-newsbtc-images/2017/04/18153740/PoSW-Development-Roadmap.png
shintosai

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 02:50:08 AM

Posw is one of better project I see in crypto world. You can stack lot of alt coins there. You get dividends every month, soon MS, and lot of new staff.
http://s3.amazonaws.com/main-newsbtc-images/2017/04/18153740/PoSW-Development-Roadmap.png
with this information we would be able to assess whether time will be our friend in order to gain coming out from this investment, the more you hold and wait the more chances of getting much better interest and share, POSW will be a good one to stake and take a risk for long term success.

ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 03:16:15 AM

I already bought a million POSW and waiting for the pump so I could become $5M richer  Cool
I was able to spot the opportunity with trump coin as well and scored my self a few grands Wink
turbulence

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 03:31:34 AM

whew a million. wish i had possibility for that, i think op is right. hope it stays the same a little longer tho so i can put some more into it

███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
        ▄▄███████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████████
 ████████   ▀██████████▀▄▄▀███████         ███          ███       ▐█▌     █████████████   █████████▄       ███     ███       ███
█████████     ▀████████ ▀▀ ████████        ████        ████       ███     ▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄     ███      ███     ███
█████████  █▄   ▀█▀  ███  █████████        █████      █████      █████         ███        ███      ▀██▌    ███       ███▄ ▄███
█████████  ███▄     ▄███  █████████        ██████    ██████     ██▌ ▐██        ███        ███       ██▌    ███        ███████
█████████  ███▀ ▄█▄ ▀███  █████████        ███▀███▄▄███▀███    ███   ███       ███        ███     ▄███     ███        ███████
█████████  ███  ███  ███  █████████        ███  ▀████▀  ███   ███     ███      ███        ███    ████      ███       ███▀ ▀███
 ███████ ▄▄ ██  ▀█▀  ███  ████████         ███    ▀▀    ███  ███       ███     ███        ███     ▀███     ███      ███     ███
  ██████▄▀▀▄███▄   ▄████  ███████          ███          ███  ██         ██     ███        ███       ███    ███     ███       ███
    ███████████████████████████
      ███████████████████████
        ▀▀███████████████▀▀

The Intelligent Blockchain
▬▬  Pre-ICO: January 4th  |  ICO: January 16th

ANN  News  Scene  Showcase
██  Whitepaper:  Bussines | Technical  ██
Facebook  Twitter  Github  Telegram

███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
      ███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
Cart

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 08:46:40 AM

It is currently only available on yobit?
Abrume

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 09:19:23 AM

yobit, c-cex, livecoin and poswallet

I purchase the coins directly on poswallet so they stake immediately.

Also i do watch the market a lot and it's clear there is manipulation to keep the price low, no doubt about it.
marcdk

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 09:56:09 PM

Aaand, it's rising again.. This coin is being manipulated HARD, lol
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2017, 10:17:32 PM

Very interesting roadmap.I think after last target there should not be "End" at the end.It should have been Accomplished or Complete something like that.
JGoRed

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 02:20:30 PM

I already bought a million POSW and waiting for the pump so I could become $5M richer  Cool
I was able to spot the opportunity with trump coin as well and scored my self a few grands Wink
Wow, well I you're lucky. I sure hope for your sake that PosW will get pumped; perhaps I should buy a few.
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 03:02:23 PM

It's looking good, it stopped right at the place that was expected. It touched the support line and it was the healthy thing to do.

Haters will eventually hate themselves for not buying POSW at current prices, it cannot really go any lower. Now it would be good to spend some days flat on the current trend line.
Bigzilla

Activity: 110

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 03:48:15 PM

It's looking good, it stopped right at the place that was expected. It touched the support line and it was the healthy thing to do.

Haters will eventually hate themselves for not buying POSW at current prices, it cannot really go any lower. Now it would be good to spend some days flat on the current trend line.

sarcasm?
veridisquo

Activity: 191

Audentes fortuna iuvat

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 04:20:23 PM

Aaand, it's rising again.. This coin is being manipulated HARD, lol

by pump group ?
vlad06

Activity: 537

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 04:26:21 PM

Whoever this Pump Group is, get them to message me cos I love POSW and I wanna get it on the action with my bags!
foob6

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 03:57:10 AM

This coin has gone up a lot.
Bigzilla

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 10:17:26 AM

This coin has gone up a lot.

Where? The coin is sitting at 5k sats for days.
Kenny001

Activity: 329

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 10:27:46 AM

They better get started
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 03:22:28 PM

sarcasm?

Want to find out? Don't buy. Sooner or later we are going to see it go up and then you'll see the mistake of not buying some.

It's going to be flat for a while. Good news will come. Masternodes, ETH going POS then added, further exchanges added... it's a matter of being patient.

All coins eventually pump, and this one got good reasons. Supply is too small for it to peak at 2 cents, that was the classic initial test before $1+ ensues.
JGoRed

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 04:25:43 PM

It is currently only available on yobit?
There are a couple other markets, but Yobit is the only one that I'd recommend (or consider relatively safe).
Bigzilla

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 06:02:25 PM

sarcasm?

Want to find out? Don't buy. Sooner or later we are going to see it go up and then you'll see the mistake of not buying some.

It's going to be flat for a while. Good news will come. Masternodes, ETH going POS then added, further exchanges added... it's a matter of being patient.

All coins eventually pump, and this one got good reasons. Supply is too small for it to peak at 2 cents, that was the classic initial test before $1+ ensues.

The point is I don't have time to wait for next pump. In the meantime I can trade and do a lot more, better than hoping for a pump.
JNN337

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 07:10:33 PM

Rumors are that it will be added to Bittrex.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: