Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:19:27 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any info on adbtc.top?  (Read 2255 times)
BitBustah (OP)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 534

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 07:00:54 PM
Last edit: May 08, 2017, 07:12:21 PM by BitBustah

Any active adbtc.top users here? There's very little info about this site on the forum.

Are they actively paying? Been (auto)surfing their site: Earned a 1000 satoshi in no time, with no captchas whatsoever.
Very clean and easy site. Min payout is 10000 satoshi, just want to make sure I'm not wasting my time. Anyone?

Edited to add: 2000+ satoshi to earn today.. With only one captcha before logging in. This seems too good to be true.
noobcoin

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 11:04:25 PM

i want to know if this paying  Huh Huh Huh Huh
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 06:33:14 AM

What information are you looking for? It's a scam always been a scam and always will be a scam so if you want to invest in that site in any way shape or form have fun and you can always drop some coins off at our door on the way out. Try to learn that not everything glittering is not gold and you have to be specific in choices.

BitBustah (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 07:50:51 AM

What information are you looking for? It's a scam always been a scam and always will be a scam so if you want to invest in that site in any way shape or form have fun and you can always drop some coins off at our door on the way out. Try to learn that not everything glittering is not gold and you have to be specific in choices.

It's a PTC/faucet. Not an investment site (ponzi). You need to check the site before writing such things.

Up to now they have been paying. Never missed one payment. They have up to 4000 satoshis some days.
I.Grozni

Activity: 588
Merit: 286

Coinomi multi-coin HD wallet

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 09:19:04 AM

i want to know if this paying  Huh Huh Huh Huh

Why does anyone write about something who does not even know what it is? This is the best PTC sites that paid regularly!
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 09:52:50 AM

Any active adbtc.top users here? There's very little info about this site on the forum.

Are they actively paying? Been (auto)surfing their site: Earned a 1000 satoshi in no time, with no captchas whatsoever.
Very clean and easy site. Min payout is 10000 satoshi, just want to make sure I'm not wasting my time. Anyone?

Edited to add: 2000+ satoshi to earn today.. With only one captcha before logging in. This seems too good to be true.

I have advertised a couple times on their site, it seems to me that they are pretty legit. Alot of russian/ukrainian users, but hey, that's pretty normal in the faucet community.

as from  users' perspective, it seems odd to me that they wouldn't pay anyone, since  there would be dozens scam reports in no-time against them.

Ofcourse they could still exit scam one day, but i think they're making a good buck or 2 of their site, so that is pretty unlikely aswell.

tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 10:42:35 AM

I think they are paying, i saw some users on my facebook group posted proofs.
Earning with them is good but they seem have less anti bots features.
BitBustah (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 12:02:16 PM

Earning with them is good but they seem have less anti bots features.

That's what I like. A lot of satoshi: Some days 2000-4000 and not to many anti-bot features. Smiley
blueteam09

Activity: 664
Merit: 100

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 12:38:48 PM

i doing and received btc from adbtc top  Grin Grin Grin

greenclub09

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 02:18:28 PM
Last edit: September 28, 2017, 02:22:56 AM by greenclub09

One of the best ptc site click min pay 15k sts is quite low for a ptc site click. I recieved 15k sts from adbtc.top  Grin Grin

ptc2004

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 04:30:31 PM

Should be still paying as it was since its birth, even if it's light site.
Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 07:18:04 PM

First time i have heard about it, cannot be good at all.

Reason : Malwarebytes
blocked a suspected bad URL or an unwanted program.

So i do not see the site, it must have bad reputation score, even Doublers and HYIP sites are blocked by malwarebytes, i never see any of them.

Edit to add

Adbtc.top is currently hosted at Aruba Net. This domain is connected to IP address 94.177.163.189 which is hosted on a server that appears to be located in Arezzo, Italy.

And its gone.
BitBustah (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 07:35:15 PM

So i do not see the site, it must have bad reputation score, even Doublers and HYIP sites are blocked by malwarebytes, i never see any of them.

Edit to add

Adbtc.top is currently hosted at Aruba Net. This domain is connected to IP address 94.177.163.189 which is hosted on a server that appears to be located in Arezzo, Italy.

Never had any problem buddy. It's a great site. Very few captchas, fast. No popups, no installers..
Racey
Legendary

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 07:44:54 PM

Edit to add

Never had any problem buddy. It's a great site. Very few captchas, fast. No popups, no installers..

Thanks, i am going on to make an exception and unblock, seeing as i know and trust you 100%
Cheers mate.

And its gone.
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 01:10:46 PM

Edit to add

Thanks, i am going on to make an exception and unblock, seeing as i know and trust you 100%
Cheers mate.

I also use malwarebytes and i've never ever received that message from them. Either way i've never had any issues with them.

https://www.virustotal.com/en/url/6d02b078cae4ce80b9af2a5a981eb0c9a2aa51558bb66ba3acb00b24706234e9/analysis/

Every anti-virus says the site is clean aswell.

Pretty weird..

Racey
Legendary

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 05:52:57 PM

Weirder still i signed up, waiting on mail confirmation, seems they don't like gmail.
Reminds me of another website here Grindabuck , that does not allow gmail, no worries  though, I now forget about this place.

And its gone.
intelligent.investor

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:45:12 AM

adbtc.top is very legit Smiley
djorzgul

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:53:46 PM

Although I am a newbie just wanted to confirm they are legit.
Got my first payout. Just have in mind that 20k satoshis is withdrawal minimum.
+ it is definitely THE cleanest and leanest PTCs outhere.
++ auto-surfing is totally cool Smiley

p.s. for those with gmail account, most of the time confirmation mail ends up in the spam folder... just in case you miss that Smiley
SarahWOC

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:10:25 PM

Seems scammy
nosmis

Activity: 279
Merit: 100

Yogyakarta !!!

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:24:27 PM