Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:38:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: DELETED  (Read 1604 times)
louong (OP)

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2013, 09:58:08 AM
Last edit: February 20, 2015, 09:17:05 PM by louong

DELETED

Bitcoin Tips Accepted: 17r5ebmU2JDqEuEfWkWzJ9TkShS1MqTJYH
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
minease

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 09:21:48 AM

I have two tickets about my $20000 hold since April 24th, and verified document, now I have prepared all but this ticket is not responced, please give an explanation today, and I have paied $10 for fast verification, why it delayed so many days? This is not a small problem.

SR13040032435 Apr 29, 2013
by OKPAY Support i have send 2 wire transfer to OKPAY Funding

SR13040037860 Apr 29, 2013
by OKPAY Support OKPAY Account Verification * Account Paid
louong (OP)

Activity: 87

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 02:27:38 PM

Sounds like this would be best taken up with OKPay? I am not them or represent them in any way. Smiley

Bitcoin Tips Accepted: 17r5ebmU2JDqEuEfWkWzJ9TkShS1MqTJYH
zocipro

Activity: 131

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 01:25:49 PM

Don't like paying fees to get your USD funds out of OKPAY? Huh

I will pay you the full amount of your USD + 0.5% for your OKPAY USD!

Example: I will pay you $100.50 USD for a $100 OKPAY USD transfer.

Normally it would cost you at least 1% (min. $15) to wire money out of OKPAY, plus any incoming wire fees your bank would charge. The cost to transfer OKPAY USD to another OKPAY client (me) only costs 0.5% ($2.99 max). I would cover your FULL transfer fee and above the $2.99 max!

I also buy BTC-E USD Codes here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=187169.0

I can pay by the following methods (in order of preference):
1. Bank of America free transfer - NO DELAYS - if you have an account at Bank of America (they have free checking accounts) then I can send you a Bank of America transfer.
2. Cash in person - 1-2 DAYS MAX (depending on our schedules) - if you are near the Vancouver, Canada area.
3. Fee-free PayPal hard-funded by USD bank account - NO DELAYS - I have a verified PayPal with confirmed address and can send you a PayPal Personal Payment so you don't have to pay PayPal fees for receiving Goods/Services. I will cover ALL fees such as the international transfer fee or credit card fee from my end. PayPal funded by bank account is "harder money" than a CC-funded payment.
4. Interac Email Money Transfers - NO DELAYS - for those of you with Canadian bank accounts. USD->CAD Rate will be spot price according to Google.
5. Cash Deposits to your bank (depending on which bank it is) - UP TO ONE WEEK DELAY - I can do a cash deposit at that bank directly into your account.
6. Money Pak, pre-paid credit cards, etc. - UP TO ONE WEEK DELAY - none on hand but I can get them, just a bit of a delay.
7. Liberty Reserve or other exchanges - UP TO ONE WEEK DELAY - a bit of a delay as will need to fund these accounts.
8. PokerStars credit - UP TO ONE WEEK DELAY - Receive PokerStars credit, a bit of a delay.
9. ? - please PM me if you have another method in mind. I'm flexible and will see if it works for me.

Credibility:
1) My eBay seller profile established 1998 with 500+ perfect feedback. eBay My World page refers to this thread to confirm it is me:
http://myworld.ebay.com/lho
You can also message me on eBay to confirm it is me. And yes, bitcoins are accepted for ALL of our eBay auctions. Cheesy
2) You can Skype or call me on my mobile to chat before the trade.
3) I am fully registered on #bitcoin-otc with GPG & BTC address and have a positive WOT Rating:
http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=louong&sign=ANY&type=RECV
To confirm, you can email me at the email address under the GPG identify fingerprint and I will email back to confirm it is me.
4) Feedback/trust posts from people I've dealt with in this thread and the BTC-E USD thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=187169.0

Just PM me if you're interested with the following info:
1) How much OKPAY USD you wish to sell.
2) What type of payment methods you would be OK receiving (please keep in mind delays).
3) Your OKPAY Wallet ID I can send a transfer request to.
4) Email address for confirmation after I send funds. (if different from the email used for transfers). I can also text you if you provide a mobile number within the US/Canada (country code 1).
5) Optional: Online credibility - such as a #bitcoin-otc rating, Bitcointalk profile (to check posts/post count), eBay My World page, etc. This is optional and only needed the first time to give you priority over other requests. Not needed for subsequent trades once trust is established.

Once I receive your PM, I'll either send you a transfer request to your OKPAY Wallet ID or send you my Wallet ID for you to transfer to. Once I confirm the funds, I will immediately send you your funds through our agreed payment method (if no delays).

Look forward to this opportunity to provide a service that will work for both of us. Smiley
$400, PM as we can probably make a deal using OKPAY, I like it!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: