Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:40:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Alt Bubble Popped?  (Read 5821 times)
btcforall777

Activity: 235
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 06:39:48 PM

Give it a few days, market will correct itself again. STEEM is already rallying up. Other coins will too, besides there are a couple of alt that have real world values. As long as something has value, there will always be a price to it

I agree in a few days we will be seeing green again. The reason everything went south was two fold. 1 polo problems and 2 BTC rising fast.

I suspect all the new money coming into the market doesnt even know what a dump is yet. All they know is buy buy buy. It is still on with no sign of stopping.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Almat

Activity: 254

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 06:48:03 PM

Give it a few days, market will correct itself again. STEEM is already rallying up. Other coins will too, besides there are a couple of alt that have real world values. As long as something has value, there will always be a price to it

I agree in a few days we will be seeing green again. The reason everything went south was two fold. 1 polo problems and 2 BTC rising fast.

I suspect all the new money coming into the market doesnt even know what a dump is yet. All they know is buy buy buy. It is still on with no sign of stopping.

Do you think the altcoin price will rise again?
Stell

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 06:49:41 PM

So why would you see green if the market has topped. The whole alt coin market is over inflated at this point.
You may see a little green (every so often) of people thinking it's corrected but the long term direction will be down at this point and as alts move down because more people realize the market has changed direction Bitcoin will sore.
Stell

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 06:52:11 PM

Do you think the altcoin price will rise again?

No only Bitcoin. Alts are a typical bubble everyone has bought who will they sell too them self ?
JerryWinski

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 06:59:56 PM

So why would you see green if the market has topped. The whole alt coin market is over inflated at this point.
You may see a little green (every so often) of people thinking it's corrected but the long term direction will be down at this point and as alts move down because more people realize the market has changed direction Bitcoin will sore.

Bitcoin and Alts have been rising together this past month. Lets see if this stays true. I think it will and we will see over the next few days.
Stell

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 07:14:45 PM
Last edit: May 10, 2017, 03:04:43 AM by Stell

and who will buy ? The same people it's a top.

Totally disagree the market has topped. You may see a little green every so often as people are confused as to what's going on, but give it a few days and people will realize that the direction of the markets has changed. The only thing that will go up is Bitcoin as people move out Alts.

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/altcoin-surge-ends-bitcoin-continues-to-shine/
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 07:21:34 PM

Think we have to wait it out until BTC reaches 2k - 2200. May take a breather after then
Vaccinus

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 08:30:32 PM

nothing popped, just miners taking their profit, they dumped all altogether, some coins are raising again, the diff is now higher than before on some altcoin, i think they are expanding their farm

solitare

Activity: 43

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 03:25:04 AM

Panic buying and selling has always happened in any market that has volatility.

You have to ride these things out.

If you did your due dilligence, then trust yourself and hang in there.

Of course there will be both winners and losers, hopefully you have diversified a little bit, and you aren't speculating with more than you can afford to lose.

Just in case.
Happy Trading everyone Cheesy
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2017, 03:55:14 AM

I think the alt bubble is not yet done, I saw some altcoin getting green in other exchanges.  Though it is surprising that they are increasing together with Bitcoins, kinda strange or it is just the cryptocurrency industry are now being acknowledge by more people.

nothing popped, just miners taking their profit, they dumped all altogether, some coins are raising again, the diff is now higher than before on some altcoin, i think they are expanding their farm

It is seem that way, they need to cover the cost of electricity and maintenance anyway, and the best time to sell is when it is at peak.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Candsno8

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 04:02:24 AM

I think it's time to cash out for a while.

kc.

Activity: 267

uh-huh

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 04:27:50 AM

BTC will drop once it hits 2,000.

Join the largest & most active Crypto Discord Server
Zegra

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 08:31:18 AM

I think this LTC segwit activation is coming at a real good time. That coin has gone up a lot the last day. Showing the crypto communityaltcoins still get pumped. Probably restoring confidence to the market. Other coins that have been pumped a lot lately are starting to rise little by little again too, relatively babysteos at a time. So an altcoin pump pt.2 could be in store. Maybe not as heavy but still happening. This is my calculated guess.
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 04:57:19 PM

And the market has rallied back!
Like I said elsewhere, some of the alts have real world values, strong development team, and passionate communities. BTC is like gold. Stack it up, but when it comes to usage, most people are beginning to explore other alternatives. Blockchain transaction fees and traffic are a pain in the rear these days.
Stell

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 05:29:20 PM
Last edit: May 10, 2017, 05:50:40 PM by Stell

Na ! people are cashing out of Alts for Bitcoin because Alts are in a bear market. Alts reached a Top. Who will buy Alts from people if there's know one to buy them where will the support for the price come from.
Bit coin will Surge as people move out of Alts.

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/altcoin-surge-ends-bitcoin-continues-to-shine/
Zegra

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 07:07:07 PM

OK, it's clear Stell sold all his alts hoping to rebuy after the crash.
OrangeP

Activity: 358

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 07:14:34 PM

Everyone here even thinking about a crash/popped bubble right now clearly hasn't been around for long or a very short term memory.

Hottest Coins: Decred, ZCoin, Waves
vivabux

Activity: 516

MoonDeFi

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 07:21:23 PM

The bubble is still inflated 2 times and then popped

MOONDEFI