Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:23:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTRepair] Any ASICs, Avalon... etc that are having issues.  (Read 573 times)
AndrewK (OP)

Activity: 819
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 29, 2013, 01:31:48 PM
Last edit: April 29, 2013, 01:42:16 PM by AndrewK

I have a couple of years of experience repairing graphics cards and other hardware. My WTB Broken Graphics Card thread has been pretty successful with several successful repairs for customers as well.

Since ASICs have been out for a couple of months I was wondering if anyone had any that were on the fritz or had stopped working.

Basically I'd be willing to repair the ASIC for a small fee ($20 - $40 per unit, possibly more depending on complexity of repairs).

You would have to shoot me a description of the problem and anything you had tried to fix it. I would then estimate cost of repairs and likelyhood of a fix working.

Please let me know if you or anyone you know is interested. If warranties are involved I will not do anything to void a warranty. I understand that many people would like to try a quick repair in the US before shipping any piece of hardware overseas for warranty service.

Things I can do: Trace circuits, Reflows, soldering/desoldering, replacement of surface mount components, network module replacement, general trouble shooting... etc. (once again I will not employ any of these steps that will void an active warranty)

*** Expedited shipping both ways is acceptable as well ***

Ok guys, I think thats about it. Please feel free to post here or email me with questions!

Thanks!
Andrew

1K4BacKKdssA5RGzaFx3D4LC9HVXjE2NvS
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: