Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:53:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would you like to see a currency exchange (trading) sub-forum...?
Best. Idea. EVER.
I don't really care...
Hell no...

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [POLL] Alt-crypto currency exchange (trading) sub-forum...? [POLL]  (Read 468 times)
c4n10 (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2013, 01:37:08 PM
Last edit: April 29, 2013, 02:08:26 PM by c4n10

'Sup crypto-peeps...?

I am making this thread specifically to gauge community interest in a sub-forum for people to trade their alt-coins for other alt-coins, games, bitcoins, whatever...

I think their would be enough interest that if enough people speak up and voice their opinion on the same thread that maybe one of the mods will notice (they actually do a pretty good job of reading most of this crap most of the time, lol).

The reason I am polling for interest is because I believe this would be beneficial for the community cleaning up "[WTS], [WTB], [AUCTION]", etc... threads out of the Alternate cryptocurrencies section as from time to time they can become a little overwhelming in their numbers (I know, I am guilty too, part of why I wanted a solution) but I also think the community benefits from being able to trade the coins they own that currently aren't available in exchanges.

Even those not trading benefit from not having to look at trades mixed in with the regular threads that contain valuable client information, pool information, new coin announcements, etc...

Really the only useful information the trading threads add is a general idea of exchange rate and opportunity to trade alt coins for alt coins, games, bitcoins, whatever...

I think think the best solution that benefits the entire community as a whole would be either adding a trading sub-forum here in "Alternate cryptocurrencies" or adding an alt-crypto sub-forum to the "Currency Exchange" section.

So, those are my thoughts, please share yours (and don't forget to participate in the poll!)...

Thanks for reading...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: