Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:23:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Religion slowly dying?  (Read 5408 times)
Tiktik

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:59:43 AM

This is sad to know because a lot of people forgot about religion . Sad

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
labilaab

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 08:02:53 AM

As the world is reaching its high technology, its slowly erases human relationship with god. Its as what Bible says

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
JLCoin

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:25:53 AM

No. Even in the West, there are movements towards religion every now and again. People need meaning in their lives.
HeadBroadway

Activity: 66

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:11:14 PM

Religious people will never be exhausted, there will always be future generations in religious matters. One day the truth will surely be seen
mixelalex

Activity: 193

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:29:40 PM

It seems to me that religions are being transformed, new branches and interpretations of scriptures are emerging. In any case, the world has changed over the past 2000 years and the change in religions is unavoidable.
std1397

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:37:32 AM

i think so ! Huh
TracyLords

Activity: 21

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:01:28 AM

I think that, as people are faced less with death and illness, they turn away from religion. Today many happily live until a very old age. There is just less need for the kind of comfort that religion provides us with.
Religion is not slowly, but quickly dies. I think that it is for this reason that in recent years more and more we see the hidden advertising of religion. The more educated people are the less they believe in fairy tales.

Religion is not dying. The focus of religion is simply changing.

In the past, religion was focused on God. Now it is focused on the science fiction made up by people. Here is what I mean.

Science theory is theory because it does not have enough evidence to prove that it is fact. Consider Big Bang Theory. It is not known to be fact, and it probably will never be known to be fact. Yet look at how many people around the world talk like they believe it is fact, based on some probability calculations, that are not known to be correct. Looks like science is becoming a religion.

Cool

I agree 100%, but people tend to disregard this concept EXACTLY because of their religious approach to science. The irony is that the more you are unaware to have a religious feeling, the more you paradoxically are religious, ie the more your being religious is effective in shutting down your critical thought.
Tux99

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:19:05 AM

I dont think so. In my country all people have religion though different. So religion is still exist.
Introverlatte28

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:19:52 AM

No. Religion is becoming so intense right now people choose to kill those who contradict as a "binder" of their faith. Religion from time to time is getting too strong people are forgetting its truest purpose to build a peaceful world that believes in something that can benefit everyone through the power of unity and faith. This has been forgotten.
Boom69699

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:14:54 AM

In other country or in other people  religion is slowly dying because of different perspective of them.
Apellom

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:31:19 AM

religion can't die. Religion is in our genes.  if there were no religion people would invent it as a natural part of being human beings.

no, because religion is very important in human life. Thus the importance of religion in human life, so that it is recognized or not really human, is in dire need of religion, not only in primitive times when science has not yet developed, but also in modern times as science and technology have been so advanced that religion remains a spiritual need of man bring peace and tranquility.
Tramle091296

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 02:19:25 PM

As Far as I know the religion cant die as long there`s a single people trust God or have faith in God We know that some people not believing in God But We cant say the religion is slowly dying maybe some people have different faith and different opinion about it. To others that trusting God Guide the others to the right path.

CuresToken.com
»   Decentralizing the Health Care System   «
────────  Facebook TwitterLinkedInBountyTelegram  ────────
TheRunningMan

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:33:04 PM

Is not that its dying but I think people become less affected to spiritual emotions and they only focus on the things that is rationale to life they keep spiritual virtue aside and just go with life the way they want it to be. I think religion is not solely depends on what Deity you believe or have faith in but religion is the essence of people having the same beliefs, principles and understanding this must be the essence of religion they keep the bond with each other and with they who believe. Religion for me is what your mind, body and soul believe it's not necessary a God or any Deity related because having strong belief in something makes you a religious person.
hawkinz

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:42:32 PM

it's dying in educated countries
michelle.pascall

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:58:04 AM

yes, as people gets educated
sedahan13

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:02:45 PM

I still believe if religion still exist in the future because many people also still believe with God. In the future i think will be only 2 different person, who believe god and does not believe it and every person has choice freely to choice it.

│▌██████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ██████▐│
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│   TELEGRAM   │    TWITTER    │     REDDIT     │    MEDIUM    │
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:33:09 PM

Not long ago, virtually everyone believed in some sort of god. Hopefully in the future we will have no beliefs in any god. It is slowly dying but sometimes making a comeback, again compared to a few hundreds of years ago the % of believers has gone down dramatically.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
nathan713

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:39:44 PM

yes it is
lolo.polo

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:30:41 AM

in some places / countries yes
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:57:32 AM

Nope, it is not dying, a lot of religions are out now and the others are still opening to create doors to a new religions. But we are the one who will save ourselves. No religions that can save us. It is depend on our faith with God and how do we trust him to our lives. Just always pray and be thankful of all the things that we are having.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: